Virgin Love

Story Info
Sister wants to explore her mysterious brother.
1.2k words
3.44
11.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jiroo
jiroo
2 Followers

This all started when my parents left me and my brother home alone for the weekend. I don't usually masturbate, so I was feeling really horny. I don't have many friends, and the ones I did have were away. I had no idea what I was going to do for an entire weekend. Then it came to me. My brother! He also had nothing to do, so maybe I could convince him to take my virginity!

At first, this seemed like an easy plan. My brother just broke up with his girlfriend, so he is back on the market. But I had to figure out an actual way to seduce him. I have a really small ass, and A cups, so he probably won't be turned on by those. I couldn't think of anything else, so I just decided to go with an "accidental" nip slip.

The next day, when I woke up, my brother was making pancakes. I was in a tank top and short cut jeans. He was in gray sweatpants, and had no shirt on. I could see his very defined back and triceps, which turned me on A LOT. I greeted him with "good morning," and he looked at me, up and down, and acknowledged me with a grunt. As he turned back to face the stove, I caught a glimpse of his morning wood. I have never watched porn, so I have never seen a man's penis, ever. I almost passed out then and there, but I caught myself, because I had a plan I had to stick to.

I sat down at the table, and as I did, I discreetly moved the right string of my top down to my elbow, revealing my nipple. I pretended to be busy doing something on my phone, like I didn't notice my nipple hanging out. He flipped the pancake on the stove, and put it on a plate. He turned around to face me, and I glanced as his eyes moved from my face to my chest. At first he didn't say anything, he just put the pancakes on the table and sat down right next to me. He moved his arm across my body and started to pull my string back up. As he almost reached my shoulder, he brushed his finger across my erect nipple, and I let out a soft whimper. He whispered in my ear, "Sorry, I had to fix your top."

And that is when I felt it. A surge of excitement and adrenaline rushed through me, and I lunged to kiss him. But as soon as our lips were only millimeters away he stopped me. I thought that was it. He would tell our parents, and I would be kicked out of the house. But no. He stopped me, and put his soft fingers on my lip and said "Shh. Not yet." He took my hand and led me into the room that we shared. He sat me down on the bed, and started drawing circles on my skinny and exposed belly.

He continued tracing his fingers around my waist and slowly slipped into my panties. Only then I realized that I had soaked my underwear and it had spread to my jeans. My brother noticed it as well, and smirked at me. I felt my face getting hot, but I put my mind off my embarrassment. He has started to pull down my shorts, and all that was left were my panties and my top. He lay me down with my back flat on the bed, arched his back, and went to work on my sensitive clit. He started gently stroking it, but slowly increased his speed and roughness. He was only thirty seconds in before I knew I was going to reach my climax, so I stopped him and decided to get to work on him.

The outline of his penis could be seen through his sweatpants. I slowly pulled them down, and revealed his dick. It was the most perfect penis I had ever seen, with veins, no curve, and about 13 inches in length. His penis was rock hard, and I held it in my hand, staring at it for a moment. I was amazed. I have never seen, nor felt a penis with his monstrous size. I was snapped back to reality when he yelled, "Well are you going to just sit there and stare?! Do something!"

I really had no idea what to do with his penis, but from the limited porn I had watched, I thought I should put it in my mouth. I put my tongue to the tip, then my mouth. I kissed it, then started to put it in. I could only fit the tip and a little bit of the shaft before I started choking. I started sucking on what I could fit, but he didn't seem to be enjoying it, as within five minutes he pulled it out with a disappointed look on his face.

"I really thought you would be good at that" he said. I felt ashamed and embarrassed that I had failed him. His disappointment didn't last though, because he picked me back up and slammed me onto the bed. "Enough is enough!" He shouted. "Lets get to the real fucking."

He ripped my panties off, and I felt the urge to cover up with my legs, but he just stretched them apart and whipped his penis out. He pushed a centimeter of his tip into my soft, virgin pussy, and I screamed in pain. I pulled it out immediately and pulled out some lube he rubbed around my pussy, making me moan softly. He tried putting it in again, this time a lot slower. This time, with the lube, he could fit more in, about the whole tip, before I had to push back.

He repeated this motion about three more times, and on the fourth time, I knew I was about to climax. I screamed "Fuck! I'm going to cum!" As soon as he heard this, he pushed it in even further, and I felt like my heart dropped to my stomach. I clenched my asshole, gripped the bedsheets as hard as I could and came on my brother's penis. "Jesus Christ'' he said, "You only lasted 30 seconds!" I couldn't even respond. My pussy was convulsing, my belly was pushing in and out, and my entire body was shaking. "Well." he muttered, "I guess I have to finish this myself." He poured some lube onto his hands and started jerking of to my shaking, wet, tired body.

Fifteen minutes later, I had almost regained my strength and started to help him finish. I was slowly rubbing his tip with two fingers while he rubbed his shaft. I watched as the defined muscles in his legs started to tighten, and he let out a soft moan. His greedy face was the last thing I saw before he grabbed the back of my head and pushed my mouth on his penis. I was shocked, but obliged, because I didn't have enough in me to pull away. He grabbed my head, pushed it down, moaned with pleasure as he came.

I felt a warm, sticky liquid fill my mouth, and as I was forced to swallow the salty liquid, I felt it coat my throat. I quickly pulled my head off of his dick and immediately spit out the remains of what was in my mouth. "I didn't think you would swallow that," he said approvingly.

jiroo
jiroo
2 Followers