Virgin Nude Sex Party

Story Info
Two teens enjoy a party and first time sex.
1.8k words
4.03
28.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corey57
Corey57
5 Followers

Mike and Sarah were virgins in high school and good friends. Neither one had seen anyone naked before and had a crush on each other secretly since middle school. They didn't tell each other until this particular night. Alex was 18 and Sarah was 19. They were both seniors and really looking forward to the prom, but they had their own dates for it. This day would change that completely.

Mike was your typical nerd and wasn't very social. He wore his typical t-shirts and jeans to school every day but wasn't really noticed and that is kind of how he liked it.

Amy was a shy quiet type. She had a few close friends but wasn't really that popular. She had dated a couple of guys before but she didn't go beyond kissing and hugs. She dressed like a typical teen girl would and liked to show off her colorful dresses to her best friends.

They were both invited to a party at a mansion hosted by Joe who was widely considered to be one of the most popular people in their school handed them a black card stating the address and the time. They both decided to go to the party and showed up in their flashiest outfits. This was no ordinary party as they would soon discover.

They were greeted at the door by an usher who told them this is a underwear themed party. They would need to strip down in separate rooms. The pair was ushered into a side room with two sections. One room for guys and one room for girls respectively.

Mike stepped into his changing room and to his surprise a cute girl was there sitting in a chair. She watched him and it was at that point he understood he was supposed to strip for her or he wouldn't be let in. He nervously took his shirt off trying not to make eye contact with the girl then removed his pants. The girl's eyes widened as she saw his thick meaty package making a tent in his boxers. He covered up and was very embarrassed. She looked at him with a smile and a giggle. That's got to be the best part of the party for her he thought as he walked out the other side placing his clothes in a bin with the number 8. He was given a card with that same number on it.

Sarah was not sure what would happen as she entered the curtain and her eyes immediately locked onto a cute guy sitting in the corner in a chair watching her. She figured it out. She was supposed to undress in front of him or not be let in. Considering she had no ride home she was stuck there and had no choice so she began to take off her dress.

"Umm I'm not wearing a bra" She said nervously. "Oh, you won't need one." He replied. Her face looked mortified when she heard those words. Her heart raced but it was too late to stop now. She pulled off her dress and her breasts were free and exposed to a guy she had never met. His eyes widened and enjoyed everything she was showing him. She blushed and covered up with her hands but it was too late. He had laid eyes on them. She put her clothes in the bucket labeled 8 and took her number as mike had done.

The two met on the dance floor in the somewhat darkly lit room with strobe lights and a DJ playing the latest hits that would get people moving, but the problem was it didn't. All of the people at the party were all shy too and in their underwear. Sarah could feel everyone staring at her breasts which she was still covering up with her hands.

The music ramped up to a fast tempo where the guests were encouraged to grind on each other. Very few did though. Then it happened. The DJ stopped and announced that it was time for everyone to get naked.

Sarah couldn't believe her ears! Naked?! She had just shown a random guy her breasts now she was expected to be nude? Oh no! She thought looking at mike already pulling off his boxer briefs. The room went completely dark as the guests all stripped. I guess no one else can see. She thought and pulled off her panties. Ushers with dimly lit glow sticks collected their underwear and put it into the respective bins marked with each person's numbers. The music cranked up again. No one dared dance now. There was no point.

Someone got on stage and announced it was time for the guests to go to their assigned rooms. Mike and Sarah looked each other and walked up the stairs quickly racing down the hallway to go to their room hoping no one would see them naked. The door to their room was labeled #8 so they went inside.

There was a very expensive looking bed and beautiful furniture all around. They also noticed a few lamps, some candles, a bottle of wine, and various other items that were sexual in nature. All they were focused on was not being seen by each other completely naked. Sarah hid in the shower behind the curtain turning the lights off in the bathroom which oddly enough didn't have any towels. Mike was at the door covering his dick with his hands. They saw the flat screen TV light up and become interactive and said its name was Paul. That's when the both realized how much crazier this night was going to become.

The TV then asked for their names. They gave them to it to see what might happen next. The next screen had the text: WELCOME. YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED.

It went to the next screen. YOU WERE CHOSEN BECAUSE YOU ARE BOTH VIRGINS. IF YOU CHOOSE YOU MAY LOSE THAT VIRGINITY. I AM HERE TO ASSIST YOU. DO YOU DESIRE TO CONTINUE?

The pair looked at each other in shock and terrified. They both nodded yes to each other and both collectively said "Yes" to Paul the interactive system.

Paul now was in a conservative tone and not putting words on the screen but asking questions instead. Have you seen anyone naked before? They both at this point had turned off every light and were standing naked in front of the TV. Candle light was the only thing that illuminated the room. They both touched no on the screen. What parts of your body are you most afraid to show your partner? Mike touched the button that said dick. Sarah touched the button that said pussy.

Paul replied with "explore" so they got up the nerve to turn the lights on and look at each other. They uncovered their privates reluctantly blushing and began to touch each other. Her hands went straight for his dick. His went straight to her beasts. Their hearts were beating quicker. Suddenly Sarah kissed Mike. She wasn't sure what possessed her to do it but the moment felt right to make her move. Her heart trembled afraid he might not feel the same was beating faster. He kissed her back. He does feel like that about me! All this time and i never said a word! She thought blown away by his soft kiss. They kissed again longer this time and more passionately.

Paul's next question was: Have you ever masturbated?

They both touched no.

Paul: Sarah look at his dick. Feel yourself getting wetter. Feel his naked body and touch your pussy.

She did so reluctantly knowing Paul was watching. It felt good to her so she kept going. She couldn't take her eyes off it now.

Paul: Allow yourself to think naughty thoughts. Give in. Don't fight it. Want his dick. Need his dick.

She started to make noises she had never made before. Moans and sounds of happiness filled the air of the room. Mike couldn't help but get hard following her example rubbing his dick.

Paul: Think about everything you both experienced today. Sarah you need his dick inside you. Let him in.

Sarah closed her eyes and thought deeply about all of the things she had seen that day. It made her pussy wetter. She felt his dick slide inside of her pussy. It was big hard and thick inside of her tight virgin teen pussy.

"OWWW" She screamed out as she felt him going further in and stretching her out. After a minute of him increasing the pace inside her she began to experience wave after wave of pleasure. She moaned loudly and uncontrollably as he pounded her again and again. He was enjoying it too grunting and moaning along with her.

"Yeah you like that Sarah?" Mike moaned out in between thrusts.

"Oh oh oh uh uh oh yes yesss more! Faster! Harder!" She replied. Sarah couldn't hold back at this point. He was in complete control and she liked it. He did as she asked and pounded her pussy taster and harder. She could feel every thrust.

Paul: Feel the need to hump. Allow yourself to. Let your body take over. Hump.

Sarah at that point couldn't resist anymore. She laid him down on the bed and slid onto his dick facing towards him. Her body took over and she humped his rock hard dick. She needed to be filled. She needed his cum.

Mike matched her thrusts and was noticeably shaking. He was ready to cum. She wasn't sure what to do so she allowed him to cum inside her. He shot load after load deep inside her virgin pussy. It felt warm and amazing. That's what set her off on her own orgasm.

She couldn't hold back any longer and came all over Mike's dick.

She had never seen a boy's cum before let alone a boy's dick that she always wanted to know what it looked like. She tasted it on her tongue off her finger. It wasn't what she expected but she liked it. They cuddled after cleaning each other up and fell asleep.

The next morning they both awoke and looked outside the door naked to find that their clothes were placed there before during the night. They quickly put them on and left.

At school Mike approached the guy that gave him the invite to thank him.

"Thanks for the invite to the party last night. We had fun."

Joe replied "What party?"

"The one you invited us to." Mike replied confused.

"I have no idea what you are talking about" He replied winking just out of the view of the teachers.

Five years later the couple ended up married with 2 kids and happily in love. When and how those kids were conceived is another story entirely.

Corey57
Corey57
5 Followers