Virgin’s Ass Used and Abused Ch. 02

Story Info
Iqra tries to forget her past, but will her asshole let her?
2.5k words
4.05
16.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger warning- Nonconsensual scenes, hence the Nonconsent/Reluctance tag. Such incidents are brutal in real life and I thoroughly condemn them.

3 months later...

Iqra had, with great difficulty, tried to forget the events that had transpired. The first few days had been the hardest. Her ass had been sore, and every day that she sat on the toilet to shit, the blinding pain up her bung hole reminded her of the incident.

Eventually though the scars began to heal, both literally and figuratively. Her shit hole stopped torturing her everytime she so much as farted, and her mind found other things to worry about, putting this incident to the back of her mind. But she was definitely more careful about going through dark roads.

One day she was going to visit her grandparents. They lived in a remote village, and the only way there was via an overnight train journey. It was way past midnight, and she was half asleep. While lying in her train bed, she felt an urgent urge to pee. She woke up, realizing that she needed to go to the washroom, and looked at her watch in the dim light coming from the other side of the curtain. It was 1.30 AM by her watch.

Stepping into the aisle without any noise, she headed straight to the lavatories to her right, as they were nearer. Everyone was fast asleep; it seemed there was no movement in the whole carriage, except for a lovely married lady heading to answer nature's call.

Reaching the well-lit vestibule, she opened the door to the Indian style toilet (she preferred them in public places as there was no contact with the seat) and squatted.

She winced, as her priorly abused ass punished her by giving her a sharp pain inside her rectum. She nonetheless urgently relieved herself. Oh god, she thought, as she let out a gush of urine! She should have taken a pee before going to sleep.

Annoyed at the break in her sleep, but now well relieved, she headed back to the vestibule to go back to her berth. But to her surprise, the well-lit vestibule moments ago, was now dark.

Stumbling, and aided by a flicker of light coming from inside the carriage, she took a couple of tentative steps, before she was almost knocked off her feet!

At first it seemed to be a crash, she thought that the train had met with an accident and that she had been jolted backwards by its force. But then, she became aware of a tight grip around her waist and also a rough palm over her mouth. Now inside the Western style lavatory on the other side of the vestibule which was well-lit, she became fully aware of her situation.

It wasn't a train crash! A man had appeared out of the Western style lavatory as she was heading back. She had been grabbed from behind; a strong palm put over her mouth, and pulled into the Western style lavatory. It was a small space, as most of it was occupied by the toilet seat. She was being held in such a manner that her back was towards the mirror, and she couldn't see his face.

In reflex, she was began to scream into the palm of her captor, making a muffled noise; at the same wriggling her body, trying to free herself from his grip. She couldn't let this happen! Not again. Her virginity was something precious to her, and she wasn't sure that it would stay safe this time.

She struggled as much as she could, but she had no chance of escaping. The man turned her left by ninety degrees almost effortlessly and pinned her to the wall. Then he let go of the grip around her waist, knowing perfectly well that his weight was more than enough to prevent her from moving. He fumbled in his pocket and took out a small pocket knife, which he held against his captive's neck.

"Make one noise and I'll cut your neck and throw you out of this moving train", he snarled. He was happy that it had the desired effect on her. He had scared her to death.

"Just do as I say and you wouldn't get hurt." He said, still pushing Iqra against the wall.

He took out a piece of cloth from his pocket and tied it around Iqra's mouth, threatening her as he let go of his palm grip. Without even a try of scream from her, he had managed to replace her gag from his palm to the piece of cloth. Now, he released the hold on her body and made her turn around, forcing her to sit on the open Western style toilet seat.

In seconds, he grabbed hold of Iqra's dupatta and used it to tie her hands to the water pipe behind the toilet seat. Tying the dupatta tightly around one wrist, he flung it around the water pipe, to bring it back in front and tied it around her other wrist. He then took out a handkerchief and covered her eyes. He had managed to complete the most precarious part of his task, the capture of his victim, within a couple of minutes.

He then stepped back as far as the small lavatory would allow him, to admire his handiwork.

The past couple of minutes had been a blur for Iqra. Pulled into the toilet, gagged, held against the wall, gagged, and then tied, everything happened so fast that she didn't have time to register it. She now became acutely aware of her situation when her captor stepped back, and looked her up and down, an evil smile forming on his face. Her hands were painfully tied to the water pipe behind her, in a very uncomfortable position. She was hyperventilating.

"Why is this happening AGAIN to me!" She cried internally.

Iqra's mind was in a daze, unable to comprehend her position. She couldn't speak, and couldn't shout. But her mind was thrown into frenzy, with panic and despair filling her entire skull, as she heard, even over the loud rumbling sound of the train, the sound of a zipper being undone.

After undoing his zipper, she heard him unbuckle his trousers. The moment of reality struck her. Her captor was going to turn into her rapist.

Iqra screamed the loudest cry for help of her entire life. However, the perfect mouth gag and the loud rumble of the train, made sure that none of the passengers sleeping soundly in the AC carriage, heard it.

He saw her scream into the mouth gag. It made his semi-erect penis twitch with excitement. His mouth was wet with saliva, the tip of his penis with pre-cum. She gulped in desperation.

As his hands reached the knot of her salwar, Iqra began to wriggle, like a fish does when taken out of water. He couldn't undo it as she was moving too much. With the back of his right hand, he slapped her right cheek violently. SMACK! And again, SMACK! Her body lumped at the ferocious attack, giving him time to undo her salwar with ease. He pulled it all the way down her smooth milky legs and removed it completely, absent-mindedly putting it on a rack above the mirror, which Iqra hadn't noticed before. Before she could recover from the double blow to her face, he hooked his rough fingers at the waistband of her new pink panty (part of set of sexy lingerie she had bought for her wedding and honeymoon), and pulled it swiftly down; consciously making sure to pocket it (in his front chest pocket).

He expected her to be shaved down there, and was happy to see that she was. Iqra always took care of her feminine hygiene. What he didn't expect was the feminine pinkness of her vulval lips, so beautiful and well, lady like; it was one of the smoothest vulva's he had ever seen. His now almost-erect penis gave a bigger twitch of excitement.

Hurriedly, he caught hold of the lower edge of her kurta and pushed it upwards, over her breasts, bundling it around her neck. He took his hands to her back, unhooking her pink bra, and immediately bringing them back to the front, in order to squeeze her just exposed heavenly breasts. He let out a moan of pleasure as he felt the smoothness of her young breasts, the taut milky white skin and perky pink nipples. Without much ado, he took the right one in his dirty mouth and started to suck with all his might; mauling and pinching the left one with his right hand.

The sensation of something wet brought Iqra to her senses, which she hadn't completely regained since the slaps. She realized that that 'something wet' on her breast was the saliva of his captor, pouring out copiously from his dirty mouth. She tried to wriggle again, to free her breasts from the painful assault, but couldn't move an inch due to the grip which his captor had around her waist with his left hand.

Unable to move, she started shouting again into her gag. Hearing her muffled attempt at shouting for help, her captor let out a groan of self-accomplishment, a 'huh'!

Although he would have loved to play with such perfect breasts all night long, all nights for his entire lifetime, he didn't have much time at his disposal. Letting go of her breasts, he adjusted her body, pulling her off the toilet seat slightly, with his left hand holding her around her waist. He spread her legs apart, pushing at her smooth soft thighs with his dark hairy ones, and positioned himself between them. All this while, she tried to oppose every movement he was making, but she just didn't have the strength to match him. With his free right hand, he placed his fully erect penis at the entrance of her vagina, its moist pre-cum coated tip touching the lips of her pink vulva.

His penis gave the biggest twitch of excitement of the night while she shuddered with fear, desperation and despair.

"Please don't." She wanted to shout, but the gag didn't allow. Fortunately he would still hear her, maybe by telepathy, but not necessarily in the way she wanted.

Still holding her by her waist with his left hand, he used his right one to guide the tip of his penis in a different direction from her virgin twat.

Before she could fathom the reason for his strange action, she had been flipped over. If her earlier position had been uncomfortable, this was hell. Her shoulders were also twisted, making her delirious with pain. Her head now faced the dirty toilet seat, barely inches away. Her knees were awkwardly bent, half her weight supported by the toilet seat. She felt her ass cheeks being drawn apart by his rough hands, and felt some wetness around her asshole. As she realized what was going to happen to her, she let out another shriek, her second last one that night.

"Oh my god! My ass again!"

She didn't know whether to be happy or sad. Her virginity was safe, but her ass was going to be painfully pounded again after 3 months. At this rate, it would be looser than a whore's.

He spread her meaty ass cheeks, exposing her pink asshole. He hadn't expected her anal region to be devoid of hair too! The sight of her tight pink puckered asshole, the smooth surrounding hairless skin and the feel of her juicy ass cheeks, elicited another big twitch of excitement from his eager penis (even bigger than the one on touching her vulval lips).

He used the liquid soap in the toilet (Ah, the benefit of an AC 2 tier toilet!), to lubricate Iqra's asshole. He held her hair by both hands, pushed her further down (her face now at the level of the toilet seat rim) so as to get her ass up at a proper angle; and positioned his penis at her anal entrance.

Iqra let out the loudest shriek of the night when she felt his penis tear through her virgin asshole. If the earlier pain had made her delirious, this was intense enough to kill her. While it was not the first time she was taking it up her shit-pipe, the long gap since the last time ensured that it hurt just the same.

He poked at her asshole with increasing thrust, her tightness making it difficult for him to enter her anal canal. After a handful of pokes, her anal opening gave way and the whole length of his shaft entered her anal canal, with such a force that her head painfully banged against the water pipe behind the toilet seat.

Iqra screamed into her gag as he began to fuck her ass roughly, giving her no time to adjust. He bounced her hard on his lap as his hard hung cock gaped and abused her tight not-so-virgin asshole. She couldn't remember having ever experienced pain like this in her life. His thick lengthy shaft was spreading her open and none too pleasantly at that.

"Mmmmm....nghhh...MMmmm" Poor Iqra screamed internally. She was feeling hot and flushed and light headed as this cruel man her raped her ass. She didn't know how much more she could take. Her whole body was tightly wound as the burning irritation inside of her anus never worsened or lessened. Her nerve endings were on fire and she knew if he didn't cum soon she was likely going to pass out from the toll this was taking on her poor abused butthole.

It was as if her whole body was on fire, such was the intensity of the pain. She became a part of his thrusts inside her anal canal. With each thrust he gave, her body experienced its own mini earthquake, her head banged against the water pipe, her dangling breasts swivelled as if they would tear right off her body, her knees buckled; her eyes, which she had shut close to black out her mind, opened due to the forceful impact.

He could feel the approaching orgasm. His breathing became laboured and he took in this moment of pure ecstasy; gripping her dangling breasts tightly, he licked her neck from behind, as he felt the bulbous head of his penis bulge inside her anal canal, releasing his semen inside.

He orgasmed in pure delight; ejaculated his semen in huge quantities, giving few secondary thrusts until all his juice had been milked out of his penis. It was one of the longest orgasms he had experienced, all the while moaning out in pleasure. Even after he had withdrawn his penis from Iqra's shit chute, he was moaning in pleasure!

He then held Iqra up, slapped her face twice, and went out, leaving Iqra alone, with only her thoughts and the pain in her abused shitter to keep her company. What was once puckered and small, was now a wide sloppy black hole.

After some time, Iqra got up, cleaned herself and went back to her berth, aiming to sleep and forget all about her bad day.