Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned at hearing my precious virginity described callously as a 'product' - I lamented, where's my god who promised to protect me? Have I been deluding myself all these years?

Mistress Meredith strapped me spread-eagled into a square frame, so both sides of my naked body could be examined. I was in a long row placed after the Prime girls and before the Prime Minus girls. The other side of the long gallery had the rest of the Choice girls and the Select girls. This was the order we would be auctioned. Those graded less than Select minus were sold wholesale in lots of five.

The doors opened, and hordes of gawkers pushed in. These were young men just over 18 and dirty old men who paid a $25 admission fee to ogle naked girls and cop a quick feel. Most made a beeline for the Prime girls; some were clearly looking for people they knew. My heart leapt when I saw my fiancé coming toward me.

I hadn't been able to say goodbye to him or my family. The moment I accepted the plea deal, I was stripped, collared and leashed, and led away without a chance to talk to anyone. I wanted reassurance that he would still be there waiting for me in three years when this was over.

My world came crashing down in flames. He had his arm around Larissa, one of the sluttier girls from the Alpha Xi Delta sorority. They stopped in front of me, smirked, and started French kissing passionately like they were a couple in love.

They stopped, and he stood behind Larissa; he slipped his hands under her top and started playing with her braless breasts. I could see her nipples poking hard through her tight thin white tee.

She smirked, "You really are a stupid little slut. Why do you think he never pressured you for sex? I was fucking his brains out the entire time you were together. He didn't have any jizz left over for your frigid ass."

My fiancé piled on the humiliation further, "Sorry, sweetheart, you were supposed to be the wife who would be respectable at corporate dinners and raise my kids. Larissa was going to be my mistress for passion and sex. As my wife, you would have been forced to accept that I primarily had sex with my mistress. Every successful man in my family has both a wife and a mistress; it is the South American way."

"Aww, baby, doesn't she look cute, all dolled up for her virginity to be auctioned by a brothel or taken by a dirty old man? Let's play with her awhile."

They must have planned this as he got out his cellphone and started videoing. She stood in front of me and tried to drive her fingers under the edge of my chastity belt until my wrangler slapped her hand away and threatened to use the cattle prod if she did it again.

Denied access to my vulva, she went for what she could get and slapped my breasts hard before digging her sharp nails into my nipples. I screamed through the gag. My wrangler had clearly had it with them and ordered them to move along and pointed the cattle prod at them.

He had to get in one last parting shot, "My dad says he's going to find out which brothel or call-slave agency buys you and take you for a ride. Something to look forward to, Sweetheart."

Whatever effect he thought he would have, it had the opposite. Rage flooded through me, and my blood boiled. They say hell hath no fury as a woman scorned. As a good church girl, I had wondered whether I could do the striptease they wanted, but now I wanted to show him. I wanted to drive my price to heights never seen for a Choice virgin.

Mistress Meredith had told me that the brothels, clubs, and call-slave agencies would pull out of the bidding for a three-year indenture Choice girl at around $60k. The sleazy old men and Incels might go as high as $75k. If I could drive my price to $100k, I would have a chance to be owned by someone who might care for me.

The gawkers were all ushered out. My wrangler unlocked and removed my chastity belt as the serious buyers were admitted and put up a red warning sign that said, "VIRGIN - Strictly no Digital Penetration."

The buyers were much more respectful even though they examined me minutely. They ran their hands lightly over my breasts and ass. They examined my face, looking at me from different angles. They also ran a finger lightly between my labia to see if I was wet. Thank the Virgin, I still was.

The real buyers had an hour to look for what goods they wanted to bid on. After that, we were taken down. The Prime girls went to a waiting room while the Choice and Select girls returned to a holding area. I was led into a private room to practice my routine and prepare.

After my practice run, Mistress Meredith looked at me curiously.

"Your Ex has made you mad as hell, hasn't he? Your energy is much better, but don't let the anger bleed into your innocence; it will stop you from looking virginal, which is what we have to sell."

Eventually, it was time; I was called to the waiting room.

The Prime and Prime Minus girls looked at me like I was an alien; they were slave naked while I was fully dressed. I had cute black pumps, white ankle socks, a short tartan skirt, and a very thin white shirt revealing a lacy bra underneath. The tails of my unbuttoned shirt were tied in a knot below my breasts, leaving my belly bare. They knew the rules for slaves well enough not to risk saying anything to me.

The ensemble was finished off with a school tie loosely around my neck inside my shirt collar. I looked like I was in eighth grade. Not bad for a 21-year-old college graduate, but I had no idea how this slutty look was supposed to sell 'innocence.'

My wrangler had chosen two songs for me to strip to since this auction would take longer than usual. The first was The Beatles 'I Saw Her Standing There' for me to strip to since I knew the words (and had felt guilty every time I'd sung along to them.)

I was called to the entrance to the stage. I heard the auctioneer tell them they were in for a special treat. She described me as an innocent, untouched 21-year-old virgin, and then the music started:

Well, she was just seventeen.

You know what I mean.

And the way she looked was way beyond compare.

I danced out to the block, turned around to have my back to the people bidding and looked coyly over my shoulder.

I undid the shirt tied around my waist and held the ends out wide as I stood with my back to them. I spun around but closed my shirt back up to hide everything for a moment before seductively sliding the shirt halfway down my arms and bending over backwards.

I jumped up, removed the shirt, and twirled it around my head before yelling my first mantra.

"Master, all this time, I've kept my virginity just for you."

I threw the shirt to the eager crowd. They hooted. I repeated the teasing with my short skirt. Unzipping it, lowering it, raising it, and turning around to lower it to the ground. I faced them and twirled my skirt around my head.

"Master, I've carried my virginity like a precious egg. Will you be the one to break my hymen?"

I threw my skirt into the audience, and multiple men leapt to catch it.

I heard the bidding go through $60k.

I faced away and undid my bra, teasing them with my side-boob but not showing them full frontal. I redid my bra and kicked my shoes off.

"Master, you are the special one I want to lose my virginity to. Please buy me."

I was about to return to my bra when multiple men called for my shoes.

I bent over, pointing my finger at each of the men in the front row in time to the beat until I picked the most eager, handed the shoes to him, and blew him a kiss.

The bidding passed $80k. I breathed a sigh of relief as I passed out of the danger zone of being bought by a brothel or sleazy old man. But, I couldn't allow myself the luxury of relaxing; I had to drive my price as high as I could to have the best chance of being valued.

I faced them, undid my bra behind my back and teased them with the edges of my areolas before showing each boob one at a time but not both. I removed my bra and looked at the people watching me.

Then I realised that my entire family was there, my mother, father, and sisters. My entire family looked horrified at seeing the oldest daughter being forced to behave like a slut.

It hurt like hell; hours ago, it would have killed me, but that cute girl eating me out had awoken something. I got a flood of heat and wetness in my core and doubled down.

"Master, I've been a good girl and kept my virginity just for you."

I threw my bra to the audience and started coyly caressing my breasts like I'd seen the girls do in the slave dramas on Telemundo-X at a friend's house.

Bidding passed $100k.

"Master, please buy me, and you can punch my V-card."

I turned around and played with lowering and raising my white lacy panties. I let them see my naked butt before raising them to face front. I teased them down to the top of my vulva in time with the music and raised them.

"Master, will you be the one to pop my cherry tonight?"

I turned away again and slowly lowered my panties while gyrating my butt. I twirled them around my head before turning around and holding them over my groin. I teased them up and down and around before turning away, bending down so my head was between my legs and yelling:

"Master, I want you and only you to be the one who takes my virginity."

I balled up my panties and threw them between my legs to the audience.

Bidding passed $135k.

This was the moment I was dreading. I waited until the music switched to Madonna's Like a Virgin:

Like a virgin

Touched for the very first time

Like a virgin

When your heart beats

Next to mine,

and spun around stark naked. I looked up to see my parents and sisters walking out, mortified. They must have had no idea what I would have to do to protect myself. I wondered if maybe they expected me to behave like the good church girl I previously was and be demure and chaste even at the cost of future pain and sin.

A bolt of pain lanced through the core of my soul, but then a burning flood of heat coiled in my loins and drove me onward.

I danced to the music and played with my tie. I loosened my tie and took it off. I ran it horizontally over my nipples, covering them teasingly, and then ran it between my legs. I ground my hips against it and pulled it back and forth over my labia, making it visibly wet.

I twirled the wet tie around my head.

"Master, I'm wet for you. Please let me give you that one special night."

I threw it into the audience as bidding passed $170k.

We had agreed I'd keep the cute little white socks on, but the people watching me clamoured for them. There's no elegant way to remove socks, but I did the best I could, folded them into each other and threw them out to the buyers.

"Master, this is your last chance for that one special evening."

Bidding passed $200k to cheers from the audience. I kept dancing naked and running my hands over my figure until the final bid was $215k. I was stunned. Who would pay that much for three years with me even if I was a virgin?

My wrangler hustled me off the stage and locked me back into my chastity belt and handcuffs.

"Well done, slut! You just set a new state record for a three-year indenture with a Choice girl. The bosses upstairs will be thrilled."

I was taken back to a holding area and chained to a hitching post to wait for my new owner.

My heart was racing, and my imagination was overheating, wondering what kind of person or organisation would pay so much money for me. Was Mistress Meredith right? Did the high price mean I might have been bought by someone who might care for me? Would they protect me? How safe could I really be when Masters didn't have to keep promises made to slaves, and a Master could use you a few times, then sell you again to someone far worse for any reason or no reason?

***

An hour later, my heart failed me. My wrangler was accompanied by a middle-aged, chonky man who looked like he had poor hygiene. His clothes looked like they'd already been worn for a few days, and he clearly hadn't shaved this morning.

This was a nightmare. The thought of being naked in bed with this man while he took my most valued possession made me want to throw up. I prayed for the intercession of the Virgin Mother to save me.

"Hello, Rocio, my name is Jeff Daniels; you will call me Master Daniels. I've got good news and bad news for you. The good news is that you have officially been regraded from Choice Minus to Prime based on your auction price. Second, the Oklahoma felony diversion program means you will not get a felony brand. The bad news is that in Oklahoma, all Prime slaves automatically get a large 'P' branded on your right butt cheek."

My wrangler unlocked me from the hitching post. I dropped to my knees and obeyed my earlier instructions.

"Master, this humble slave thanks you for buying me and hopes that she will make you happy."

He laughed, "I wish! No, I am not your owner. I work for the Old-Gaol kennels, where you will be kenneled until your new owner can come and collect you."

I gave an audible sigh of relief. He leashed me and led me to the branding area. As we got closer, I could hear the screams despite the slaves being gagged. Even closer, I could smell the stench of urine and burnt flesh.

We entered the room to see something that looked like a cross between a farrier's workshop and a medieval torture chamber. Multiple girls were strapped over benches with their butts in the air being branded.

I was taken to the next bench that came free, and I sobbed as I was strapped in. I was terrified of pain and didn't know how to survive this.

***

Beatrix:

I glanced over at the monitors above my desk that covered the branding area, as that was where most medical emergencies occurred. I saw our young virgin enter with Meredith. I turned the sound on.

"Rocio, you have a choice of having a small Prime brand in the crevice of your butt where it will hurt more but be less visible after manumission, or the full-sized brand in the centre of your butt cheek where it will hurt less but be more visible."

The blacksmith objected, "I don't know why you are fucking asking her. She's a fucking slave. She doesn't get a fucking say in what happens to her. Where does her fucking owner want it?"

"Rocio will regain ownership of her body in three years, and she has to live with it for the rest of her life. It's her body, her choice."

"That is fucking inappropriate. If you let your slave dictate what happens, I will fucking give her the largest, most painful brand I can."

Fascinating. An enlightened owner. I phoned her wrangler and told him to switch V0217 to a different blacksmith and smooth things with her owner.

I notified Meredith to call me when V0217 reached the final processing stage before release, so I could check on her.

***

Rocio:

I was exhausted, terrified, devastated by my parents' walking out on me, and confused. On top of that, the brand hurt like crazy and made walking hard. I was horribly embarrassed that I'd peed myself from intense pain. I suspected most girls did because a pee grate was positioned underneath each branding bench.

They had given me a topical painkiller and waterproof adhesive bandages, but the painkiller was already wearing off. My wrangler led me back to the shipping dock. I still had no idea who owned me or where I would be sent.

To my surprise, Doctor Chandler came to meet us there.

"Hi Rocio, how are you doing?"

I wasn't sure how to answer that. My mother had told me to always be honest and not to whine.

"To be honest, Doctor Chandler, I'm terrified. I'm struggling with the idea that I was a person when I woke up this morning, and now I'm just a piece of property. My family wants nothing to do with me. I don't know to whom I belong, where I'll be living, or how they will treat me. On top of that, the brand hurts like hell, but I know slaves are not allowed to complain."

I was even more surprised when Doctor Chandler hugged me and kissed me on the forehead. "I'd hoped to talk to your owner," she said, "but I gather they are flying to Tulsa and won't get here till the morning. I left a voicemail asking them to talk to me. Here is my business card for you to give to them. Please ask them to call me."

"Since you are being kenneled overnight in Tulsa, I have the authority to give you a 24-hour Fentanyl patch for pain."

As she'd finished sticking the Fentanyl patch on me, another employee arrived with a large gift bag.

"V0217, Rocio Cruz?"

"Yes, Master."

"Your owner ordered a new collar, leash, handcuffs, and chastity belt from our gift shop."

He removed the virgin collar and pink chastity belt that belonged to the auction house. My new collar was lighter and more comfortable. It was made of a hollow oval of stainless steel with a stronger band around the middle for the leash ring.

The nameplate in the centre had already been engraved with 'Rocio'. I'd expected my slave identification number to be on it and was surprised it only had my real name. I was grateful my owner hadn't given me a new slave name like 'Tinkerbell' or 'Moist Minx'.

When my owner's gear had been locked on me, I was backed into a medium dog crate, and the door locked. Kneeling like that made my new brand hurt even more. Master Daniels grunted from the exertion of lifting my crate off the hand cart and sliding it into the bed of his F350. I looked around the loading dock; all the other slaves were being loaded by forklifts. The guy who collected me was making a point to me and everyone else that he was not someone to be messed with.

It took an hour to get from Broken Arrow to the Tulsa Old Gaol in the evening rush hour traffic. Master Daniels again picked up my crate and laid it on a hand cart. He signed me into the facility and took me to a hallway lined with old jail cells. Each cell had a bunk bed, a metal toilet, and a washbasin. I noticed that the bed had no blankets or sheets but did have a small pillow.

My jailer removed my handcuffs and placed them and the keys in a numbered cubby. His final step was to text photos of me to my owner. The photos showed me standing in my kennel in the Present position facing him and then facing away from him, showing that, other than the bandage covering my brand, I had arrived undamaged

The top bunk was already occupied by a girl who had her back to me and was either asleep or had no intention of being friendly. After Master Daniels left, my bunkmate curtly said, "Don't even try to talk to me, slut."

At 7 pm, two dog bowls of warm slave chow were pushed through a floor-level hatch in the cell door. The lights went off at 8 pm. I lay face down on my bed, my behind throbbing, unable to fall asleep. I couldn't stop my terrified mind from imagining all the dire things my owner could do to me over the next three years. After what felt like hours, exhaustion overtook me as I finally slept.

***

12