All Comments on 'Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 01'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 2 years ago

Really different and quite interesting. I liked the fact that it wasn’t overly sexual. It was degrading of course due to the plot but on here I’ve read worse. Your story has a great beginning. It does need another chapter (if that is what you intend; it would be the most prudent choice). Your rating would increase if ppl see there is another chapter to fully complete your story. I would be remiss if I did not mention that the only issue with this story is the constant use of delineation between the “inmates/slaves. It was a bit confusing which designation was for which lady. Otherwise, a good story and I commend you on your choice of plots (plot twist with BF). Thank you for sharing and good luck!

msspnnrmsspnnrover 1 year ago

Great first chapter. Looking forward to the next installment. I reread it twice and couldn’t figure out where the brand ended up. Please continue.

AviciaAviciaover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Clairissa - part 2 should be available tomorrow and the degradation mostly ends as she has been bought by someone who wants her to be a nanny; she will be treated well.

The story outline has 11 parts ending in happily ever after - I'll email you the chapter headings, part 3 is mostly written and the beginnings of part 5 are written

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerover 1 year ago

This is an excellent story. I was privileged to read an advance copy of this chapter, and the next chapter. ( Yes Clarissa72 there are more chapters coming) This is well worth your time.

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 1 year ago

The author does a great job describing the perspective of a newly enslaved virgin in the legal slavery universe. I look forward to following Rocio's story as she learns how she will server her new Master.

johnnuttalljohnnuttallover 1 year ago

A very well-told story. I'll be happy to enjoy reading the rest.

Khye59Khye59over 1 year ago

Interesting start to the story. I’m looking forward to reading more.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Great Start

Love the spin you have for this story. So far so good with great storytelling and a great new characters. Cheers

BabauromeBabauromeover 1 year ago

Such a great story love to have Avicia of bought or rescue fame back

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn... till I read the judicial punishment lotery story by gortmundy I enjoyed this universe.

Since reading the story I absolutely HATE it with a passion due to its inherent cruelty. I´m sure you created a great story as always. But I´m abandoning the whole universe. I can´t stomach it anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES