Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
438 Followers

I had no choice; she was getting to me; my own hands started to mimic hers with one hand on my breast and one down my panties. I was now only watching her with half-lidded eyes as I followed along.

She turned her back to me to tease me by removing her top and turned back with it held over her breasts in one hand while the other was under her top, playing with her nipples but hidden from my sight.

"Wicked girl, let me see you."

"Yes, Mistress," she said as she discarded her top while turning away, so all I caught was the glorious curve of her side-boob. I groaned.

"Be obedient, slave!"

"Yes, Mistress," she giggled. With her back to me, she threw her top to the side and removed her pants. She turned back with her pants held so all the side boob from the areola round was in view, but her nipples were hidden. Her free hand dove back into her panties as I saw her fingers in a 'V' rubbing her clit. My finger involuntarily mimicked her. My heat grew; it coiled and clenched at my inner core and demanded more.

"Now, girl, do it."

She discarded her pants with a flourish and used both hands to caress her breasts, cupping them and lifting them up to taunt me. I fingered myself harder. She smirked at the power she now held over me. How? How was I, a free-citizen slave owner, feeling powerless in the face of a nubile slave? What magic was this?

This may have been the first moment in her life when she felt the power of a young woman's body to control another person.

She turned sideways-on to remove her panties and used one hand to caress her butt with the green silk as her other hand found the entrance to her canal, pushed two fingertips in, and gyrated her hips against the occluded fingertips. Finally, I could bear it no longer.

"Knees!"

She dropped to her knees, pushed my skirt up, pulled my panties off, and dove in. Her oral skills had come along in leaps and bound since she moved in, and she no longer needed guidance. I was already so aroused that she pushed two fingers in to fuck me while teasing my clit lightly with her tongue. I warned her I was closer than she had realised. She withdrew her fingers and alternated lapping my slit with sucking my clit just as I liked it until I came into her open, waiting, eager mouth. She licked her lips.

"I love your taste, Mistress. Will Alan taste as good?"

Eww, not thinking about that with a ten-foot bargepole, I thought, but it provided the segue I needed. After I had cooled down, I told her to get the strap-on from the closet. Because I couldn't risk breaking her hymen, we'd never used one before. This one I had bought just for her.

Freja had gotten more than a little drunk one ladies' night and started regaling the girls with stories of Alan's bedroom skills. I should have left then, but one of her friends asked how big he was. "Six inches with a comfortably filling girth," she'd replied. The size of my brother's wedding tackle was the very last thing that I ever wanted to know, but it was too late. I couldn't unhear it.

So, after buying Rocio, I bought a six-inch ultra-realistic Cyberskin dildo and a harness just to train her. I also bought her a 6" dildo with fake balls and a suction cup so she could attach it to her bedroom door to practice fellatio. I wanted her to be ready to deep-throat him when the time came.

Six inches was smaller than I'd prefer for a dildo, but I intended for her to keep both 6" ones for training. Alan wouldn't be pleased, but if they got engaged and lost her virginity, I planned to fuck her with my 7" strap-on to celebrate. Even engaged, she'd still be personal property until the end of her indenture.

Some things are simply unavoidable for a pretty slave girl, and oral is top of that list. There was no way Alan would last long with such a pretty slave in his house and not need relief. The only question in my mind was how much restraint he'd be willing to show in waiting for her to be ready.

I attached the dildo and harness and sat down in the Morris chair with my legs up over the arms.

"Kneel."

She knelt before me, looking a little overawed and scared at seeing what was, effectively, a model of my brother's cock up close and personal.

She stammered, "Mistress, are you sure that thing will be able to fit inside me? It looks huge and painful to even think about forcing it down my throat or in my anus.

"Your throat and your pussy, yes, easily, girl. Your back passage - that is going to take a little work stretching you first. I have some toys to introduce you to, which will help. In fact, let's start there so you can begin stretching and getting used to having something inside your back passage.

I got up and pulled out the set of LoveHoney jewelled silicone butt plugs and water-based lube that were also hers to keep.

"Rocio, we'll start with the smallest and let you get used to that first. You need to be able to insert the largest of the three before you'll be able to enjoy anal sex fully with Alan. And, trust me, with practice, it can become pleasurable for you."

"What I need to emphasise is your willingness to give him oral and anal sex is what will protect your virginity by making sure his physical needs for sex are being met regularly, OK?"

She nodded but did not look very happy. I couldn't blame her.

"Slave fours."

She got onto her elbows and knees with her knees wide apart as she'd been taught. I drizzled some cold lube down her butt crack. She flinched from the cold and then giggled. I slid one finger up and down her lubricated crack, teasing her rosebud playfully but not trying to penetrate it. Once she had relaxed and was breathing normally, I pushed one fingertip into her rosebud and wiggled it. She flinched again and moaned.

"Mistress, no one has ever touched me there. It is more sensitive than I realised."

"Yes, girl, sensitive in a good way with training. I hope to teach you to enjoy it before Alan takes your anal virginity. I promise."

I pushed that one fingertip deeper, pulled it out, drizzled more lube, and pushed it in deeper. Then, I started very slowly and sensually finger fucking her ass with one finger while murmuring sweet nothings to my little slave.

"I love the curves of your derrière. Oh, Rocio, you have the sweetest sexiest butt it is so sensually desirable. I can't wait to sink my cock into your tight sweet slave-ass."

I drizzled more lube and then pushed two fingers in slowly. Rocio gasped and bit her lip to stop herself from complaining. Good girl. She would do well. Slowly, slowly she loosened up. When two fingers were sliding in and out freely, I lubed the smallest butt plug and worked it in until it was seated firmly.

"Rocio, that will stay in your butt until you go to bed tonight, OK? It is very small; it's just there to teach you to relax with something inside your butt. Now, let's get back to our oral sex lesson."

She knelt in front of the Morris chair again while I gave her a quick overview of male anatomy using my own 7" suction dildo with balls. I showed her where all the most sensitive parts and my experience of what men enjoyed. I then asked her to attach her 6" suction dildo to the mirror at waist height. Again, she knelt in front of it.

"Remember what I showed you? Start by wrapping your hands very lightly around the shaft, sliding them up and down, while licking up the centre before using your tongue to play with the head. Then, try and do exactly what I showed you."

Once I was sure she had the basics for licking and sucking a cock, I wanted to start her on deep throating.

"Rocio, as a slave, you will be expected to deep-throat your owner or anyone your owner has given permission to. It is something every man wants and craves and will make a big difference to him being happy with you. Watch me."

I took my 7" dildo, lubed it, and worked it down my throat. It got stuck briefly when my throat turned an angle, but I worked it past with no more than a couple of brief gagging noises. I eventually got it balls deep into my throat. As she watched 7" of full-girth shaft come out of my throat, Rocio's expression was priceless.

Using the 6" dildo stuck to the mirror at waist height, I mentored her as she practised pushing as far as she could. Eventually, she understood how to get past the gag reflex and the corner of her throat until it was fully buried. Next, I worked with her on her breathing technique, teaching her to relax and breathe through her nose as much as possible while her throat was blocked from getting air.

Finally, using the mirror, we worked on her facial expression: practising looking upward with an eager look which was painfully difficult for her; I rarely got more than an unhappy grimace from her. We'd have to work on that further. I stood over the dildo sticking out between my splayed legs, so she had my face to look at as if it was Alan standing there.

Once she had that down, the next lesson was face-fucking. I hate being face-fucked; in my mind, that's something men should only do to slaves, which is why wives often give their husbands or boyfriends permission to use pleasure sluts, that and anal, of course.

I prefer to be in control; I didn't really want to do it to this innocent lamb, but I had no idea what my brother would expect or how he would treat her. So, I had to make sure she was prepared and that her first sexual encounters didn't end in frustration or anguish.

With the dildo still attached to the mirror, I held her head using her long brunette tresses and pushed her face forward and backwards against the dildo while coaching her to relax and just let it happen. Then, when she could manage that, I used the harness with the dildo, held her head still, and slowly thrust into her open mouth again while encouraging her to simply relax as much as possible, look up, and smile.

As she got used to it, I sped up to the speed the college boyfriends seemed to prefer. College kids' expectation that they could skull fuck their date was one reason I turned to mostly dating girls. Once she had learned to accommodate it, I stopped, pulled her to her feet, and hugged her.

"Rocio, that was hard for you submitting to being used like that; you need aftercare. Let's get a bottle of wine and snuggle on the bed. She kissed me tentatively and then lay on the bed while I fetched the wine.

The next night, I had to give Rocio a crash course in anal. Before dinner, we retired to my bedroom and worked the medium-sized butt plug into her delightfully curved derrière. She whimpered as the anal intruder pushed against her virgin sphincter. Her mind desperately wanted to repel the invader, but her will was to be a good slave and please her owner. I slowly worked the plug into her as this battle played out in the alternate clenching and pushing of her painfully tight sphincter. Eventually, it seated, and she breathed an audible sigh of relief.

Dani kept looking at her over the dinner table as she squirmed uncomfortably with the invader in her ass until we explained she had a sex toy to stretch her for anal sex in place. I could have sworn she looked envious. Hmmm, interesting thought.

After dinner, I taught Rocio how to give herself an enema. She hated it, but it was necessary. No one wants to deal with a dildo or a cock covered in that frothy mixture of lube and faecal matter, and you have to be extraordinarily cruel to make a slave suck that clean.

I ordered Rocio onto her back, lay between her legs, and worked on getting aroused. Each time she'd come to orgasm since I bought her at auction, it had gotten easier and easier for her as she started to understand her own body. It didn't take long lapping her slit to get her juiced. I ordered her to slave fours and told her to reach back and frig herself. While she did that, I removed the plug and worked more lube into her virgin rosebud.

I waited until she was on the crest of her orgasm before pushing the head of the strap-on into her slightly gaping rear end. I waited until she relaxed and was again on the crest before pushing deeper into her. Just as she orgasmed, I started fucking her for real.

The six-inch dildo was easy to accommodate after hours of wearing the medium plug, especially with her intense orgasm from the mixture of shame, my oral ministrations, and frigging herself. As she settled into the afterglow, I started pumping more actively, almost coming all the way out till the head of the dildo pushed the opening wider before plunging back in. I had no idea how fat Alan's cock was (and seriously did not want to know), so I hoped using the wider head more actively would prepare her better.

It took about five minutes before she started first to get that nice woozy feeling you get when taking a satisfying dump and then to get aroused by the sensations. I ordered her to frig herself again as I sped up and pushed into her harder, going balls deep on every thrust. Then, just as she climaxed again, I used all my abs training to pulse the dildo in and out quickly, and she screamed 'Oh, Mistress' in the most intense orgasm she'd yet had. She had no idea at this stage how much more intense her orgasms could get if she let herself go and embraced her sexuality.

Again, she desperately needed aftercare and reassurance of my love and protection, so we snuggled naked on the bed with a bottle of red wine. After snuggling for a while, she said she really needed to talk to Dani about what I had been teaching her. So I suggested she invite Dani to sleep with us tonight since there was room for three girls in a California King Size. We fell asleep, all three of us naked, with Rocio as the little spoon, Dani as the middle spoon, and me as the big spoon.

I woke with the dawn and enjoyed the sight of my two sleeping beauties for quite a while until the need for coffee overcame my sensual desire. So I brought a tray with three mugs and woke the girls. Seeing the two sleepy ones groggily sipping coffee naked with their perfect boobs sticking out over the sheets got me inflamed again. As soon as they finished their coffee, I told them their Mistress needed attention.

***

Rocio:

Dani and I had a quick exchange purely with looks and no words. We agreed that Dani would eat Diana while I kissed her and played with her nipples. I started by breathily nibbling her ears; I kissed her neck before jumping to kiss her eyebrows. If our Mistress were going to enjoy it to full, we needed to draw it out to prolong her pleasure.

Dani waited until I had her kissing me back passionately, our tongues intertwining and dancing against each other. Then, my hand reached out to cup her right boob. She was a good decade older than me, and her delightful C-cup boobs barely had the slightest sag, certainly not enough to hold a pencil which friends in High School had told me was the definitive test for sagging boobs.

With her blond hair, blue eyes, and lean figure, she was like a Nordic goddess to me, the female equivalent of Nils, her nephew, the Nordic god that Aneu was seriously crushing on.

As I was kissing her, I felt her still and moan. I looked down to see Dani had her tongue pushed hard into our Mistress's quim and was eating her out with passion. I rolled my Mistress's nipple between my finger and thumb and dropped down from kissing her lips to sucking her other nipple. I felt its hardness in my mouth, and my sensitive tongue soon picked up the pebbling of serious arousal.

Dani's probing of her birth canal was getting her rapidly overheated. She moaned again and pleaded with Dani to suck her clit. As Dani did that, I resumed kissing her neck and used both hands to roll her nipples and tweak them in time with her moans.

She cried out, "Oh, yes, please, I need this so badly, please." What Dani was doing pleased her as she resumed, "Yes, Dani, just like that, that's it, don't stop, sweetie, keep on doing that, my wonderful little slavegirl."

I felt her pulse heighten in her neck as my tongue laved her neck's erogenous zone. Moments later, she crested, "Oh, fuck, yes, fuck, please, fuck." As her shudders ceased, Dani moved up to cuddle her other side, and we gently cupped and played with one boob each as we jointly kissed both sides of her neck. Finally, she slumped down the bed, exhausted and visibly happy.

"Rocio, you told me you needed to talk to Dani. So I'll make mimosas for the three of us while you chat."

She came back and looked inquisitively at us to spill whatever we had been discussing.

"Mistress, I'm scared and excited about meeting your brother at lunch today. I know I'll be moving in with him soon, but I don't feel prepared. My lesson on fellatio was too short for me to feel confident. I need to practice more."

Diana looked at me and smirked, "OK, Dani, you wear the strap-on and pretend to be Alan while I watch from the side and coach Rocio."

I helped Dani into the strap-on since she'd never seen one before and pointed her to the Morris chair, telling her to drape her legs over the arm. I knelt, acutely embarrassed, before my youngest sister's groin, thankful the strap-on covered her sex. Still, this felt too close to the forbidden contact of incest. I was pretending to give my own sister oral sex, and that felt so very wrong.

Dani caught me off-guard by pretending she was a dominant man in the Spanish language slave dramas on Telemundo-X, "Mi pequeña esclava cachonda" [my little slutty slave], she started. It took a moment to realize that she was also feeling really awkward because of how close we were to committing incest, and by pretending to be a man with a cock, she made it clear it wasn't my little sister I was going down on - it really was a stand-in for Alan.

"Slave, beg for my monster cock; you must earn the right to taste your owner's sex."

I rolled my eyes at her hamming it up; she giggled in return. I grasped the base of her plastic cock and licked the plastic balls, sucking each one into my mouth and laving them before letting them pop out through pursed lips.

"Oh, Master, you have a perfect cock; I love every inch of it. Please, Master, may I have the pleasure of taking you in my mouth."

In a tragedy of timing, Aneu was walking down the stairs just as Dani responded in a loud commanding voice, "Yes, slave, take my monster cock into you slutty slave-mouth. Worship it." Aneu knew it was Dani's voice and couldn't believe what she was hearing. She knocked on Diana's door and let herself in before anyone could respond.

I was busy gagging on Dani's 6" cock, trying to get it fully buried in my throat to realise, at first, what was happening. Diana and Dani both started laughing at Aneu's horrified expression. "Come in, Aneu," Diana responded, "Rocio is practising fellatio before she goes to Alan's house, and I'm using Dani as the stand-in for my brother. Come and sit on the bed with me; you might learn something useful for when you start dating Nils."

Aneu blushed furiously at the thought of being on her knees, giving Nils a blowjob.

I was dying of embarrassment at my unenslaved middle sister (and the only clothed person in the room) seeing me so compromised, so I quickly resumed bobbing on the dildo to distract myself. Dani resumed her over-acting of a Telemundo-X slave owner. "Si, mi querida; take my shaft deep in your slutty throat. Feel the power of my engorged cock filling your throat to bursting with its potent power."

I heard Aneu start giggling at Dani's overacting, which only encouraged Dani further: "Slutty slave, prepare to take my huge spurts of creamy cum into your mouth, don't spill a drop. I want to see my delicious cum on your tongue. Yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming,"

Dani grunted with each imaginary spurt of semen, "Si, esclava cachonda, tómalo todo en tu boca de esclava." [Yes, horny slave, take it all into your slave mouth]. When she finished her imaginary orgasm, she continued, "Now show your sister and your owner my cum on your tongue."

Avicia
Avicia
438 Followers