Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have turned bright red as I pretended I had a mouthful of cum and showed Diana and Aneu my tongue. I wanted to die inside until Aneu and Diana started laughing at Dani's evocation of a post-orgasmic slave owner. That broke right through my embarrassment; I started laughing with them. By the end, we were all crying from laughing. Finally, Aneu realised that despite the laughter, I was finding it really hard, so she got up and hugged me.

"I love you, big sister. I know this isn't the life you hoped you would have, but I admire how well you are handling it. I'm proud of you; please don't ever forget that I'm proud of you no matter how hard you find your duties as a slave. None of us is living the lives we thought we'd live when the school year ended, but we are together, and we will go through this adventure together, supporting each other unconditionally, OK?"

I hugged her back fiercely. She always knew what I most needed to hear at any moment in time.

***

Alan:

I got to Diana's front door while the girls were still gathering their stuff from the back seat of the Maserati Levante. I knocked and let myself in. As I walked in, I saw a tall slim girl in the middle of turning away from me. All I could see was her dark brunette hair which twirled as she turned just like in my dream, its natural sheen catching the rays of sun streaming through the bay window. The memory of failing to see the girl's face in every dream slammed into the forefront of my mind, and I froze.

She wore a simple plain white tee with a light floaty summer skirt that flowed around her legs; as she turned, I saw the skirt was slightly see-through, and there was just enough light from the window on the far side of the room to mesmerise me with hints of her figure. But, she was turned away from me, and it was her face that I wanted to see so badly, to see what my dreams had denied me.

I don't think she even realised I'd come in when my girls barreled past me crying, "Rosy! Rosy!" I did a double take as they ran to a different girl who'd just walked in from the kitchen. She scooped them up, "Hello. How are my little monkeys?" Then, she plumped each girl down on a hip as her arms scooped under their butts.

I was suddenly tongue-tied in a way from which I had no idea how to extricate myself. As if two weren't enough, another tall, slim Latina came out of the kitchen to join them. This one was also collared. All three could have come straight from my IG album 'Her.' I could also see that only one of them matched the Grand Assemblage that Diana had created from all the photos of the faces I'd saved. She was the perfection of the face I'd been searching for. That must be Rocio.

Why hadn't Diana warned me there were three of them? And, what game was she playing, having all three here today? On top of that, my girls had also neglected to mention that there were three of them. Again, Kersten came to the rescue. She clung tightly to the young woman holding her and beckoned me with her other arm.

"Daddy, this is Rosy. That one is Aneu (she pronounced it Anne-New)," as she pointed to the girl who had been turning away from me as I came in. "That one is Dani," she pointed to the last of the girls to join us.

"They are sisters. Daddy, Rosy has two sisters. Can we have another sister? Please, daddy. We'd like there to be three of us as well." She giggled, "We could each have one sister to be our Big Sister. "

"Rosy? I thought her name was Rocio?" "Yes, daddy," my little monkey grinned, "Rosy."

Rocio laughed, "Your little monkeys know perfectly well how to say 'Rocio'. Calling me Rosy is their little joke; it's their nickname for me."

My girls had known Rosy less than three weeks and were already treating her like she was their mother; I melted. Clearly, Rocio would be a good nanny for them, but what about my love interest? How was I supposed to process three such desirable women, all sisters and all standing side-by-side?

Diana walked in and removed one from the equation; she grabbed Dani and kissed her lightly on the lips. When Dani kissed her back with surprising intensity, I realised now there were only two available women whom I found equally attractive. Both were gorgeous, one my girls loved, and the other wasn't wearing a collar with all that that entailed. My life had just become even more complicated.

Over a lunch of 'Janssons Frestelse,' a traditional Swedish sardine and potato pie, the three sisters explained how they all ended up living with Diana. Somehow my little sister had neglected to tell me she had Rocio's youngest sister as a FINO slave working for her (in my company) in HR, as well as Rocio as an indentured slave. She also had neglected to tell me she'd offered Aneu a full-ride commercial scholarship (in my company).

By the end of dinner, I was torn. I could cheerfully have dated any of the three sisters, but dating Aneu, who was the only free citizen of the three, would make life so much simpler. So I started flirting with Aneu, and Diana quickly picked up on what I was doing.

"Aneu, tell me, how did you leave things with my nephew? Are you going on a date before he returns to Sweden?"

"Mistress," Diana had tried to stop Aneu from calling her Mistress like Rocio and Dani were obliged to; Aneu had stopped doing it in the office but wouldn't in private.

"I gave him my phone number and hinted that a call would be welcome, but he's ignored me. He's so handsome he probably has far too many women interested in him already without a poor Latina intern joining the list."

"Hmm, Aneu, I know my nephew well. You are right; he has a lot of women chasing him, but I also haven't seen him drawn to a woman and flirt the way he did with you. He may be worried about crossing lines since you are an intern and concerned that you live in the States while he's attending grad school in Malmö. But, knowing his personality, you should do what no other girl does. Bite the bullet and ask him out before he flies back for the new semester."

"Seriously? You want me to ask him out?" I'll die when he turns me down."

"Trust me, Aneu. I know my nephew. He's tired of all the high-maintenance pretty girls who demand to be chased while playing hard to get. Chase him, woo him, be the aggressor, the dominant one, and he'll be relieved and fold rapidly."

Diana said she had a phone call she needed to make and left the room. I only later found out she phoned her nephew.

After dinner, it was time for mini-golf. Diana put Rocio and the girls in the Levante with Alan while taking Aneu and Dani in the Bentayga. When we got there, Diana informed us that we would be in teams of two, and the combined score from each pair would determine who won.

Rocio was paired with Sasha. Dani was paired with Kersten, and Diana paired herself with her brother. Aneu looked puzzled until Diana's nephew, Nils, casually sauntered up and said, "I heard a delightful young intern needed a golf partner. May I join?"

Aneu shocked both her sisters by giving him a coy smile and a kiss on the cheek. "Hmm. Let me think. I'll only agree to have you as my golf partner if you let me take you out on a date before you fly home."

"You," he grinned, "you're asking ME out?"

"Well, I owe you a big thank you for helping me with Dani's enslavement fantasy."

Nils kissed her back lightly on the lips, "Let's show them we make a good team, then."

Kersten and Sasha giggled at the unexpected public display of affection. However, what caught Alan's eye was that his daughters seemed equally comfortable with all three sisters but were holding Rocio's hands and treating her as the mother hen.

We played in two groups of four; Aneu and Nils were paired against Dani and Kersten. Diana, Rocio, Sasha, and I waited for them to clear the first hole before starting. Then, it dawned on me what Diana was doing. She'd taken all the pressure off by having eight of us, and I saw my girls enjoying themselves.

As the youngest, Sasha was fiercely competitive. As an oldest sister, Rocio coached her when a shot went awry and picked her up to praise her when a shot was on form. Diana and I relaxed, happy to watch them having fun and let Sasha and Rocio win our foursome.

Diana checked the other team's scores periodically; Nils and Aneu were likely to win. Nils seemed to be as competitive as Sasha. About three holes before the end, I saw Aneu whisper something to Nils. After that, they took several extra shots on each hole.

By the end, Kersten and Dani had just beaten Sasha and Rocio by a couple of strokes. We headed to Bedford Farms for ice cream before heading to Alan's home so the girls could quieten down from their sugar high. Alan took Rocio to see the girls' bedroom and the bedroom next door to it used by babysitters who stayed overnight.

***

Diana had insisted that Rocio move into the guest bedroom and Alan not try to force a physical relationship with her; Diana wanted him to let things take a natural course. That meant blatantly ignoring that she wore a collar and treating her as a free citizen. But, legal slavery was now so firmly established in US society that that would be easier said than done.

Diana took Rocio aside and asked if she was comfortable moving in tomorrow or wanted more time. She was surprised when Rocio said she wanted to sleep at Alan's that night so she could put the little monkeys to bed and put them on the school bus in the morning.

Since slaves slept nude, she didn't need anything except a toothbrush. Diana agreed to pick Rocio up at 9 am the next morning to pack the rest of her things; that way, she'd be unpacked and ready to welcome the girls off the bus in the afternoon.

Dani grinned like the Cheshire cat, "Mistress, may I move back into your room tonight to take care of you?"

"Oh, Dani, you have no idea. I need you nestled between my thighs as soon we get back. You are in for a long erotic evening."

Aneu rolled her eyes, made a 'T' sign with her hands, and said, "T. M. I."

***

After reading "Linnea in Monet's Garden" by Christina Bjork, Rocio put the girls to bed and came downstairs. She looked pensively at Alan; was she supposed to strip? Was she supposed to kneel and give him a blowjob? Faced with reality, she had no idea what was expected.

"Rocio, may I get you a drink? I'm having a gin and tonic, but we also have beer, wine, and other things."

"Red wine, please."

To Rocio's utter surprise, Alan spent the evening telling her about the girls, how they had processed their mother's death, and his concerns about their trauma. Of course, little girls are not supposed to lose their mothers. Finally, at 10:30 pm, Alan gave her a look she couldn't decipher and said he was tired; they both headed to their respective bedrooms.

Rocio lay in bed, still feeling confused. Diana had made it clear that sleeping in Alan's bed and giving him oral sex was inevitable but that she should wait until she was invited into his bed. But, she puzzled, what was to be gained by waiting? Would it make Alan more interested in her if he had to woo her or simply frustrated? On top of that, after sleeping in Diana's bed for three weeks, she felt alone in the empty bedroom. At home in Tulsa, she and Aneu shared a room; she had never really been alone.

She made a decision, crept down to his room, and let herself in. She knelt at the side of his bed.

"Master, I'm not used to sleeping alone. May I snuggle with you?"

Rocio had no idea how he would react, but she'd put the ball(pun intended) in his court.

***