Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 04

Story Info
Rocio meets Alan and moves in with him.
9.4k words
4.83
10.3k
4

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers

This is a slow-burn Master/slave love story. If you are looking for lots of sex, please keep searching. I was inspired to write it by MrSmith27 referring to Slave Romances written by Hilary Rodham. Like all good love stories, the path of true love never runs straight. And, like all good love stories, they do, after many travails, live happily ever after.

Parts of this story are non-consensual. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18. You can't write about a nanny without writing about children, so the adults in this story work together to protect the children's innocence.

Many thanks to Carl Bradford, MrSmith27, and ZZChromosome for their editorial help. Any remaining problems are entirely mine. If my attempt at a little bit of Spanish is incorrect, please PM me and help me get better; I would be grateful.

***

Diana:

I read the email and rolled my eyes.

'Your attendance is required at 9 am Monday, in my office.

Talia von Fürstenberg,

Chief Personnel Officer.'

Talia was a typical Teutonic princess, efficient, brusque, and an excellent organiser but sorely lacking in social graces. She had joined Alan's company after her fashion business collapsed owing to the growing number of men who wanted their wives to dress so that their brands were exposed instead of covered up at formal events.

That is why she had me as her Senior Director - I handled all the employee-facing meetings.

I walked into her office at 9 am and was surprised to see my brother and Geoffrey Adams, the Chief Legal Officer, there. I thought, 'Rut-Roh Scooby,' someone's in trouble. It never occurred to me that I would be that person.

My brother asked the obvious question, "What's this about, Talia? Your email gave no explanation of what the issue is?"

Talia turned to me, "Diana, please explain to all of us why, until last week, you were running two searches for slaves at the company's expense that appear unrelated to any job category we have openings for?"

Oh, crap, I hadn't expected this topic to come up on such a bad footing. Mercifully, I already had a story prepared.

"Sure, I've been looking after Alan's girls every afternoon for the last year. I love them to bits, but I can't keep doing that. The girls needed a nanny. I found the perfect girl in Tulsa. She has a child development degree and is currently living in my house, so I could make sure she was suitable before introducing her to Alan."

I beamed at them to show I was being completely selfless. Talia was not smiling.

"OK, Diana, please enlighten us on what a search you named BEB had to do with finding a nanny. We quickly deduced from the search criteria that BEB meant brown-eyed brunette. The other search terms were for a tall slim Latina. So how exactly does searching for a brown-eyed brunette enable you to find a nanny? As far as we can see, you were using company money to search for a pleasure slut for yourself and just happened to stumble upon a suitable nanny."

This was not going well. "I think my brother already knows the answer to that question, don't you, Alan?"

Alan looked at Talia to indicate she was still running this meeting. "So, Diana, your other search was for face recognition. The slave you found was actually from that search." Talia brought the image from the search up. "Would you care to explain the search you named 'Her' and where that image came from?"

Alan stirred, clearly unhappy. "The search was called what? Diana, where did you get this image."

"Alan, you are the one who named that girl 'Her'. Clearly, she is your perfect fantasy fuck-toy and what better nanny for my brother than to also have his fantasy lover in his bed every night after the kids are put to bed."

He growled at me. My brother actually growled at me. "That was private; how did you even know? Everybody out! This is strictly between Diana and me."

Poor Talia tried objecting, "Alan, this is my office!"

"Yes, Talia, but if you had warned me what the subject matter was, which you should have done, I would have insisted we meet in my office to discuss something this sensitive."

***

I waited till Talia and Geoffrey had left and giggled, "Well, darling brother, if you want to keep something private, don't leave your phone unlocked with the screen showing your secret Instagram account. I used an image blender to blend all the girls' faces to create a composite photo, a photographic 'Grand Assemblage,' and searched for that archetype."

Alan's voice went icy cold, "So if you thought you'd bought the perfect pleasure slut for me, why isn't she sleeping in my bed every night, especially since you used a quarter million dollars from my account to purchase her three-year indenture? I want her out of your house and in my house by 9 pm tonight, and that is final."

"No."

My poor brother spluttered; no one ever said 'No' to him that bluntly.

"Yes, you paid for her, Alan; she is the nanny for the girls, but legally she is my property, and I am determined to protect her. She is not only a virgin but completely naïve. She'd never been naked with a man, never masturbated, and never even had an orgasm. I cannot and will not allow you to deflower this lamb callously. This is a girl that deserves to be cherished."

"She had vowed to keep her virginity for the man she married. And even though she's a slave, I have decided to honour her vow. I will do whatever it takes to protect her."

Alan leaned forward, cupped his head in his hands, and sighed deeply. "Diana, that folder was not images of my idea of a fantasy pleasure slut. You've just unknowingly trampled on a very sensitive subject. Just before Freja died, she told me she'd been praying that I would quickly find a good woman who would be a perfect match for me and would love the two girls as much as she did."

"That night, I had a vivid dream. I dreamt the two girls and I were on vacation in France with a beautiful slim brown-eyed brunette Latina. I thought it was just my subconscious until I dreamt of the same girl night after night. I still dream of her and only her but never caught more than a glimpse of her face in a mirror or the tail end of her turning away from me."

"I created that folder of images to try and search for her as I had become convinced she was real. But I didn't know what her face looked like. So I started by collecting tall slim, tanned, brown-eyed brunettes on Instagram. Then, after curating it from 550 to my favourite 32, I started collecting photos of their faces trying to jog my dream memory to show her face."

"But, my dreams still stubbornly resist me. I even dreamed of my marriage to my dream girl, and just as I lifted her veil from her face, the dream cut away to another scene, and I still hadn't seen her face. I wonder if that is the whole point? If my dream said, this is 'Her'. Marry 'Her'. Would I ever really fall in love knowing it was predestined?"

"We would have short-cut an essential stage of getting to know the other person by leaping straight into commitment. The foundation of the relationship would be unstable. Maybe this way is better. Maybe this slave of yours is my dream girl; maybe she's not. But, I know I need to woo her as a girlfriend and not treat her as an enslaved fuck-toy."

"Diana, that was actually very clever of you. It never occurred to me to search slave auctions, and it certainly never occurred to me that the woman of my dreams might be a slave belonging to my own sister. I know you meant well, but you've just stepped in with both feet and no understanding. Why didn't you talk to me?"

I knelt before him like a slave girl, held his hands, and answered softly, "You already know the answer to that, don't you?"

He sighed again, "Yes, I guess I do."

"Well, baby sister, let me see her. Bring up her National Slave Registry information."

Diana brought up Rocio's profile from the National Slave Registry and let Alan read the whole record.

"Well, her measurements and academic records are perfect. So, what does she look like?"

"I'm sorry, Alan, you don't get to see someone naked BEFORE you decide whether you want to date them. Woo her, and I will show you the pink shots after you are engaged and only with her permission."

"OK, Diana, let's do it your way. Please find a babysitter for the girls, and I will meet you and her for dinner tonight."

"No, I don't think so."

"What? What do you mean, no? You seem to be using that word a lot today."

She giggled, "Hmmm, I guess I do. That is not the right way to meet the woman who may be your future wife. It is too much pressure for a terrified young woman. Instead, you and the girls should come for lunch on Sunday, and then we will all go to the 'Putts & More' mini-golf in Holliston before ending at Bedford Farms for ice cream. You need to see her in a relaxed setting where you can see how the girls relate to her."

"OK, I assume you have a plan?" Diana nodded. "Let's go to my office and let Talia have her office back."

***

Diana:

I forwarded the plan I had been working on to Alan and gave him time to read it. I also told him that Rocio had no knowledge of his secret Instagram account or the real reason she was bought.

  1. Rocio's virginity must be protected until you fall in love and propose, and she accepts. Once she has your engagement ring, you may deflower. You don't need to wait till you are married.
  2. Until then, she may sleep in your bed but only have oral sex (I don't want my poor brother in agony from having blue balls).
  3. If she accepts your proposal, I want her to go to White Brier Finishing School for one year to get a Master in the Consort Arts degree. She'll learn the skills she needs to be the spouse of an internationally known businessman.
  4. After White Brier, you will need to wait for her three years to be up; during that time, you will ensure she is on birth control.
  5. Before her manumission, you agree to be my FINO for two weeks so that you understand what she went through being enslaved. Geoffrey will devise a FINO contract that protects your reputation and the business.

"Diana, three things. First, I can't survive having the woman of my dreams sleeping in my bed and not having intercourse with her. I'm a man. I have a fundamental need to stick my cock in any woman in my bed. I understand protecting her virginity and can respect her for that, but I need permission to have anal with her."

"Seriously, you do actually want her to consider marrying you? If you treat her like a slave and ram your cock in her ass, that isn't going to happen. Of course, you could just have her sleep in a guest room for three years if she's too much temptation."

"Diana. Just stop. I would never just 'RAM IT IN' to any woman. I know I'd need her willing consent, and I'm prepared to be patient to get it. First, I'll start her on anal vibrators to make it enjoyable.

Second, what is White Brier, and why does she need to go there?"

"White Brier is a finishing school in Northern Virginia for the daughters of the elite slave-owning class presided over by the formidable consort battleship Dame Artemisia Culloden. Many elite families will not send their daughters to Broadstone or Cotillion because what man wants his daughter or fiancée to be pounded by a large number of men for a year?"

"White Brier also allows the slave's owner to limit the slave's sexual encounters. The most common restriction for female slaves is to allow unrestricted sex with women, but only oral and anal with men; no vaginal intercourse."

"Another advantage of White Brier is that it is run like a regular university with semesters. The pupils go home for school vacations. For FINO slaves, their indenture may specify they are free citizens during the vacation. Rocio obviously will still be a slave.

"The school has a curriculum that covers etiquette, deportment, entertaining, small talk, current affairs, cultural appreciation, international relations and customs, food-wine pairing etc. They aim to produce a well-rounded, confident slave who, on manumission, can take their place actively supporting their spouse. The course is tailored to the spouse's needs for those slaves who already have a future spouse. For unattached daughters, the school teaches them how to be acquired by a successful man."

Alan looked pensive before replying, "OK, I'll look into it and visit the place if the relationship works. Third, there is no way I am willing to be your FINO. Not only is the risk too high that someone would see me enslaved, but I am not going to be a slave giving my own baby sister oral sex. That just isn't happening. I'm also not prepared to orally service a guy. I'm straight. That is not happening."

Diana laughed, then became very serious, "Alan, the whole point is slaves don't know where they are going and what they'll be forced to do. Slaves get no say in what happens to their bodies, who they have sex with, or if they are locked in chastity the entire time."

"I have a plan that guarantees you will not be seen enslaved by anyone you know except for myself and Rocio; it also guarantees your children will not even know about the FINO. Geoffrey suggested a way also to make sure no one recognises you during slave intake."

"I've had a slave psychologist look at my plan, and she agreed that you are completely protected. She also said you will likely hate me for a while for making you go through that, but, eventually, you would understand what Rocio went through and be grateful as it will strengthen your relationship with her."

"I can also put a 'No Incest' clause in for you if that's what's bothering you. Mind you, the idea of having my sexy older brother between my thighs bringing me off is rather appealing."

He was about to explode when I ruined it by giggling, "Eww, I don't want that either. I don't want to risk our friendship as siblings. However, I am not willing to put a no-homo clause in. You need to feel the lack of power Rocio felt. Above all, you need to trust me."

"OK, on two conditions. If you force me to have sex with a male free citizen, neither you nor Rocio can ever see it. You can't be there, and no pictures or video can ever exist."

"Alan, I clearly don't understand how men's minds work. Please explain the logic in that. If we know it happened, what's the difference if we see it?"

"Having to kneel and suck a man's cock is completely emasculating. If my fiancée sees me, I will feel emasculated and won't be able to get past the feeling that she also sees me as emasculated. That fear risks making me behave in ways that make it a self-fulfilling prophecy."

"Oh, dear sweet brother, you know women don't think like that, don't you? If I see you sucking another man, knowing you have voluntarily agreed to be my FINO to be a better husband for Rocio, I would be so proud of you and admire your courage. So, what's the second condition."

Alan had an evil grin, "To make sure you keep your word that you will protect me as a FINO, you agree at the same time to give me the option of having you as my FINO for two weeks. If, after a few months, I have processed all my emotions and still can't forgive you, I will use it to show why what you did is wrong. If, in hindsight, I realise you did protect me as we had agreed, even if I'd hated every minute of it, I would forgo the indenture."

"Whoa, no, no way. Just, no. As a woman, being enslaved is far more terrifying."

"Diana, you can't force me to do this. All I have to do is wait three years, and Rocio will be a free citizen, and you have no leverage. I don't think you would give her virginity to another man just to spite me. You asked me to trust you. OK, fair enough, but trust goes both ways. You have to show you trust me as your brother in return."

"You, darling brother, are a spoilsport, but I will agree to your conditions as long as I am protected to the same extent you were, and you guarantee no vaginal penetration by men. However, this is all moot until you decide you like her enough to propose and get her to say yes."

Alan smirked. His baby sister had no idea what he was capable of doing to her in her two weeks.

***

Alan:

Linnea, Alan's secretary, was clearing her desk to leave for the weekend when she noticed her boss pacing his office anxiously.

"What's up, boss? Nervous about meeting the kids' new nanny on Sunday?"

"I don't know what to wear. I don't know if I'm more scared that she is my dream girl or scared she isn't. I'm scared I'll fall in love, and then Diana won't relinquish her. I... I just .." he petered out and looked at her like a lost puppy.

Linnea laughed. Her boss was worth the best part of a billion dollars and was utterly hopeless with women. He was blissfully unaware of the many women who were only too eager to move in with him since Freja died. Linnea watched them flirt and hint like crazy, and everything went straight over his head. Maybe one year was far too soon to start dating again anyway.

"OK, boss, would like some help? I can swing by Sunday morning and help you pick a casual outfit and help you calm your nerves."

"I'm just not sure what to say to her. What do I say to her if she is the girl of my dreams and a slave? She has to obey anything I say as a free citizen and be pleasant and respectful to me even if she thinks I'm repugnant. So how would I even know what's real and what's her pretending to protect her own ass?"

"Whoa, slow down, boss. Diana told me you have three years to get to know her and to let her get to know you. The best advice is to forget the dating aspect and focus on seeing how well she does with your kids. Is she a natural with kids? Do they love her? Focus on her as a nanny, not her as a potential girlfriend. That will take the pressure off you and her and allow you to answer the most pressing question: do you want her to move in as the kids' nanny? OK?"

Alan took a deep breath and sighed, "Thank you, Linnea. I'll dress the way I would if it was just Diana, me, and the girls. That's who I am and whom she should meet."

***

Diana:

Over dinner on Friday, I realised I may only have a few nights left with Rocio before she moved to Alan's house, so I asked Dani to sleep in her own room for the next two nights. I still had things I needed to teach Rocio; it would be easier if I did it before she moved in with Alan.

After dinner was cleared away, I grabbed Rocio's hand, "We both need a shower before what comes next." I leashed her and led her upstairs. She hadn't been on a leash since she moved in and was surprised but accepting. After all, slaves had to accept whatever their owners decided submissively.

I sat in the antique Morris chair in my bedroom and ordered Rocio to strip. I had started working on her striptease skills in case she ever needed to do that for Alan. The fact that she had stripped on the block in front of a real audience made helping her develop her skills in private much easier. Rocio selected the track 'Horny Girl Moaning' from the album Erotic Lounge by Saskia May and connected her phone to the wireless speaker.

She turned all but the side lamp off and started the music, dancing sensually to the sound of Saskia's suggestive moaning over the top of the music heightening the erotic tension. Still fully dressed, she ran her hands over the outside of her clothes as I had taught her.

Her body swayed to the music as her hands roamed over her braless chest; one hand migrated down the back of her skin-tight pants so I could see her fingers splayed over a butt cheek while the other kneaded her nipple more intensely. Finally, the hand down her butt was withdrawn and pushed down the front of her pants. She moaned just as I had taught her, as I could see the outline of her hand sliding into her crotch.

Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers