Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 07

Story Info
Rocio faces difficulties in the Vixen Hunt.
10k words
4.81
7.5k
5

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers

Part 07 - The Vixen Hunt

Avicia

This is a slow-burn Master/slave love story. If you are looking for lots of sex, please keep searching. I was inspired to write it by MrSmith27 referring to Slave Romances written by Hillary Rodham. Like all good love stories, they do, after some travails, live happily ever after. This story is set in the legal slavery universe created by joe_doe_stories, and the 34 th Amendment that relegalized slavery created by Carl Bradford.

Parts of this story are non-consensual. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

Many thanks to Carl Bradford, MrSmith27, and ZZChromosome for their editorial help. Any remaining problems are entirely mine.

Please note that I use UK English spelling and vocabulary

***

Dani:

Despite being on the bed with my sisters, I had trouble sleeping. On Sunday morning, my mind was still churning over what I wanted from the hunt. My upbringing told me not to do more than I was required to as a slave. Also, I would be dating Sarita when the semester started and ought to be loyal to her. But this was my one chance to be a submissive slut and screw the ponies, hounds, and hunters without any consequences beyond waking up sore on Monday morning.

I wanted to know, just once in my life, what it felt like to let go completely and be a slut with no inhibitions before returning to Tulsa to become Sarita's submissive girlfriend who would strive to be a 'Good Girl' for her Mistress.

I concluded that this was too good an opportunity to miss and resolved to allow myself to be caught three times and be sore afterwards. The only downside was that I would have no control over who used me. It was a pity; some of the hounds were rather good-looking.

Lynette picked us up at 8 am again; as we walked to the golf course, we saw a bus pull in. Eight pony boys and sixteen hound boys got out. I looked at Lynette and yipped.

She explained, "The resort rents experienced pony boys each Sunday from a nearby racetrack so owners with only one pony or inexperienced ponies can use two good ponies to race after the vixens. The hounds come from the Slaves'R'Us temp agency, office slaves are generally idle on Sundays, so we rent the fittest for the day. We rent the same boys every time, so they have the experience to help any owners who need to beef up their pack."

Eric:

I was heading out to watch my hounds practice for the hunt this afternoon when my cell phone rang. I looked at the number; it was my employer's HR director, which was odd since it was a Sunday.

"Hi, this is Eric."

"Eric, unfortunately, a serious HR violation has been reported to us. Did you threaten another guest that your hounds would be rough and mess up her sisters this evening?"

"Look, I don't know what you've heard, but you've got the wrong end of the stick here. Her sisters are slaves, and everything I've planned is within the resort rules."

"Eric, let me be crystal clear, you threatened someone who is sufficiently well-connected that they phoned the Chief Legal Officer at home on a Saturday night to complain about you and threaten to withhold their business if we did not address it urgently. Therefore, you will either apologise and promise to keep your hounds away from her sisters, or we will fire you and notify security to eject you from the property before the hunt starts. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I'm sorry. I will apologise."

My heart sounded like it was pounding in my ears. I had overloaded myself with college debt and had no savings. If I lost my job, the bank would enslave me over the delinquent loan before I could get another job and my next paycheck. My parents would kill me if I screwed up like that.

Who the hell IS she, I wondered, that she can make a phone call and threaten to get me fired on a Sunday when the office is closed; and do so without even a chance to give my side of the story? I knew she came from a wealthy family; I just hadn't allowed for the fact that she might also be well-connected and willing to intervene to protect her enslaved sisters. Of course, I also knew I'd overreacted, but she was cute, and I was pissed to be stood up by such a beautiful woman.

At lunchtime, I saw Aneu walking. I put my hands up in the universal surrender pose and walked up to her. She looked at me warily.

"Aneu, I'm truly sorry; I've come to apologise. I was wrong to react the way I did; I was feeling hurt, but that was no excuse for threatening your sisters. I will keep my original promise to keep my hounds well away from them this evening, and I won't touch them, either. I promise we will be gentle if we catch either of them in the hunt. Peace?"

We shook hands, but sadly she just nodded and said nothing for me to know how she reacted before she walked off quickly to sit at another table. I desperately wanted to ask her to phone my employer again and tell them I did what was needed, but she seemed cold and not open to me asking anything. So, yet again, I was left wondering who the hell she was to have such power at such a young age and why her sisters were slaves. She was an enigma I wanted to solve.

***

Just before 2 pm, almost everyone in the resort gathered outside the main entrance to the golf course. There were eight two-wheeled carts lined up with two ponies each. Their tackle must have just been polished as they looked immaculate. Each had four hounds standing behind the cart waiting.

At 2 pm sharp, a whistle blew, and the eight vixens started running. We couldn't see where they went as we were behind the golf house. While they hid, the Master of the Hunt reminded us of the rules. The vixens' floofy tails emitted FUR-a-moans, synthetic vixen pheromones made by PharmaZee, which the hounds' collars could track for up to 5 minutes after the vixen was there.

Vixens could hide in any of the geo-tagged woods dotting the course for up to 5 minutes and were safe. After 5 minutes, their collars would shock them if they hadn't broken cover. Only hounds could catch vixens; the hunters couldn't.

Each vixen started with three lights on her collar, indicating which holes were available for use after dinner. The hounds caught them by touching their collars and saying, "Tag," which would come out as a bark. The vixen would then lose a green light and have to give oral sex to one of the hunters, the two ponies, or the four hounds. If the vixen touched the hound's collar first and said "Tag," she got a red light that protected one hole in the evening. The lower holes were strictly off-limits during the hunt.

He told the hunters that each cart carried Gatorade and mouthwash for the vixens to use after giving oral service; the vixens were entitled to use them, so they got a break from being chased by different hunters.

"Hunters, you have 120 minutes to strip the vixens of their green lights and get all the oral sex you can. Good luck!"

At 2:15, a whistle blew, and the hunters set off.

***

Dani:

Rocio and I decided to stay together so I could run interference for her and help watch out for the wrangler who had threatened her. When the 2 pm whistle blew for the vixens to start running and hide, we waited for a second to see where the other vixens were running. We had scouted a stand of trees out of sight at the start of the course; from there, there were two other nearby stands to which we could quickly run to escape.

We ran to the far side of the copse of trees that separated the greens from each other and hunkered down in a sand trap while waiting to hear the starting whistle. We didn't dare enter the woods until we were sure hunters were getting close to us because of the 5-minute rule. Also, we didn't have watches, which meant counting to 300 if we wanted to avoid being shocked.

We'd run a long way to our hiding spot. It seemed an even longer time before the first hunters came in sight. We then spotted the vixen they were chasing. She was running for the cover afforded by a stand of trees as fast as she could, but the hounds were fitter and had longer arms and legs. We peered over the top of the sand trap and watched as the hounds caught up and bowled her over; they started barking victoriously.

The owner wanted the first blowjob since he was a free person. He was a thin, reedy man with a cruel face and receding hair. We quietly yipped "Yuck" to each other. The vixen knelt in front of him. The flat pads on her hands meant that she had no hands to unzip him, so he fished his cock out. He was still limp. She worked his cock until he was erect, bobbing up and down and sucking his balls. Once he was erect, he started skull-fucking her. She was a slave; what did he care whether it was rough and unpleasant for her? He seemed to enjoy making her gag as well. We could barely hear them from this far away, but we saw her convulsing, and it looked like she had dry heaves before resuming having her throat fucked.

The hunters weren't allowed to touch our expensive electronic headsets with the earbuds and movable ears (we had been threatened with a sound whipping if we damaged them), so he fisted her ponytail and was yanking her head back and forth until he came over her face.

Then he yelled loud enough for everyone to hear:

"There, my spunk over your face has marked you as my property for the night. Anyone else who catches you will have to deal with my semen on your pretty little fuckface if they want to use you."

She started sobbing as the owner handed her the mouthwash to rinse out with, remounted his cart, and set off in the opposite direction to where we were hiding. We'd been so engrossed in the horror of what she went through that we hadn't seen a pair of hunters round the far side of the copse behind us.

Rocio heard them first, turned around and yipped, "Run". We bolted for the copse side by side to try and hide the fact that there were two of us. It occurred to me that we may have made a strategic mistake because our combined scent was probably twice as strong as a solo vixen. We made it into the concealing thicket with only seconds to spare and hunkered down in a hollow. The hounds paced back and forth in frustration.

The other hunter circled back to stand between our hiding place and the nearest copse where we'd planned to run next. We had never planned to deal with two hunters working together.

I yipped to Rocio that it was time for plan B. I would sacrifice myself so she could escape. I padded to the tip of the copse and ran towards a group of trees that lay such that the hunters on both sides of our hiding place could see me making a run for it. I didn't know if the hunters would split up or if they'd rather get an easy win.

I ran with every ounce of strength to draw them away from Rocio and made it 2/3 of the distance before being caught. I'd already decided not to try and get a red light, so I didn't fight back. I heard a ping as one of my collar lights turned off. A hound from the other team touched my collar and tagged me; I heard another ping as another light turned off.

"Slut, we've already had our fun; it is time for the ponies to have theirs. Since we worked together to hunt you, you must blow all four ponies."

I looked at them; there were three pony boys and one pony girl who was clearly excited to have caught a vixen. She stamped her foot once in affirmation. So I decided to start with the most eager.

The pony girl looked like a starter in a volleyball team: tall, medium build, and well-defined muscles. I knelt before her shaved pussy. With the pony boots, she was so tall it felt like kneeling in front of a giraffe. Her arms were held behind her in an armbinder, and her leather tack looked magnificent and utterly dominant to a submissive vixen like me. She stood with her legs apart and neighed at me to get going.

I'd wanted to be a wanton slut just for a day, so I thought, "Here goes nothing," and dove in. She was sweaty, but her hot fresh sweat was full of pheromones. Something that Sarita and I noticed when we made love in the summer heat. We only showered when the sweat wasn't fresh. Besides, showering together can be difficult when trying to ensure neither family suspects you of being a lesbian.

She was much mustier than Sarita. I quickly realised that when neither party can use their hands, standing oral sex is difficult. I worshipped all around her sex, even licking her sweaty crease clean, before probing the mouth of her conch. From the neighing sound, I guessed she was moaning in pleasure already. She must have been seriously pent up in sexual frustration to be this hot this quickly.

I moved on to her slit faster than I normally would for a woman. I moved to her clit when she started bucking her hips at me trying to get more sensation. If it was the sensation she wanted, I attacked her clit much harder than I would have dared with Sarita or Diana. She neighed at me again and thrust her hips forward more aggressively. I used every trick I knew, sucking her clit, rimming her clit, and flicking her clit, all in a nice steady rhythm.

She soon came with a modest gush of girl juice; I kept my head up and caught it all to avoid making my fur sticky.

"OK, Fiona, was that good?" She neighed and stamped her foot once. "Good, I try to ensure the FINO month is fun for my two kids. OK, slut, now do my son."

'His kids', I thought, heck, this was the couple Aneu had had dinner with on the first night, which made their kids be FINO ponies for one month every summer in return for giving them a free ride to college.

The son's cock was already impressively at full mast from watching me lick his sister. It was a bit intimidating to someone like me as this was only my fourth cock since signing the FINO contract and the wrangler yesterday had a much less impressive member.

I could reach his balls to lick and suck them easily but had to kneel up as high as I could to get my mouth around the tip of his cock, which was sticking up a good 8" above his waist, and he was a tall guy; I guessed he was at least 6' 2" and the pony boots added another 4" to his impressive height. Also, his cock was so rock hard and erect that the angle made it difficult to get more than the head of his cock in my mouth, which wasn't going to be enough.

The hunter saw my dilemma and used his riding crop to push his son's cock slowly down to make it parallel to the ground. His son neighed; I guessed he was whining 'Da-ad' in embarrassment at having his father manipulate his cock while he was helpless.

"No point whining, Ian; you chose to use that Peniscillin drug from PharmaZee, and you got the prodigious manhood you wanted to have to make your fiancée happy. Now you need help. I know the crop is damned uncomfortable for you, but that's not my problem."

With his other hand, he grabbed my hair to hold my head.

"Easy there, slut; I'm just helping you get it done in a reasonable amount of time."

He pushed my head slowly against the now level cock; inch by inch, he worked his son's cock deeper and deeper into my mouth until all 8" were buried in my throat. I could feel my throat distending with the rigidity of his son's member. He let me catch my breath, then started forcing me onto his son's cock and back. As I got used to it, he went faster and faster until his son neighed. Finally, he pulled my head back, so only the glans was in my mouth.

"He's about to cum, slut; suck him and use your tongue."

I did. He came a minute later, and I choked on the quantity. He clearly hadn't emptied his balls in a while. Male ponies had no control over when they had an orgasm; a wrangler had told me they got the ponies frustrated before a hunt or a race to make them eager to run faster to earn sexual relief.

In the end, there was just too much cum for me to control, and it leaked down onto my belly fur. So much for not getting sticky today. Unfortunately, the collar prevented the ponyboy from looking down to see his cum in my mouth, so I showed his dad.

"Well done, Ian, that was impressive." His son neighed in embarrassment again. "You may swallow it, slut. Good job."

I still had two more ponies to care for, and I'd earn my official slutty little vixen badge. I laughed, but they only heard yips.

***

Rocio:

I waited until I thought both hunters and all eight hounds were staring at my sister as she ate out the tall ponygirl and then bolted for another copse. One of the pony boys must have seen me because he started neighing. Since he couldn't point, and no one understood his neighing, I thought I'd gotten away clean. I was wrong. A hunter had been hiding at the corner of the copse. He must have dismounted to peer around without the tall ponies being seen.

He cried out; the hounds came careering around the corner as they ran after me. They were followed some distance behind by the owner, who had remounted his cart. I sprinted to the copse getting there while the hounds were still 50' away; I careered right through the copse and kept going out the far side as we had previously planned.

By the time he realised what I was doing, the hunter was stuck halfway around the copse and had to turn his cart and hounds around to come after me. The hounds barked in frustration as they had to stay within 100' of the hunter or get shocked. I made it to the next copse and kept going through it to the one after that. I collapsed, absolutely exhausted, with every muscle in my arms and legs screaming in pain. But I was safe. I resolved to enjoy a moment's peace and quiet.

Suddenly my body spasmed, and I couldn't breathe. I looked up to see John, the wrangler who had it in for me, had just used a taser to render me defenceless. I tried to shout my safety word to get help as we had planned, but the taser had rendered me unable to talk coherently. The wrangler calmly disabled my collar and roughly handcuffed my hands behind my back. He spent some time gloating as he ran his hands over my svelte fur.

"Good slut, stay calm, and I won't hurt you. If you scream, I will hurt you badly. I have a thing for vixen pussy, and I've never had a virgin vixen. You will be just another notch in my belt and no longer a virgin in a few minutes. Oh, and just in case you warned anyone I planned to get you, I switched walkie-talkies with another wrangler, so they'll be tracking him, not me. Also, he will be blamed for the attack since the computer will show him as the one who was with you."

I whimpered and waited until he moved to flip me over. Just as he was busy flipping me onto my front, since the collar was disabled, I screamed for help as loudly as I could and kicked him in the belly.

"Bitch, you'll pay for that!"

Eric:

I tracked one of the vixens into a stand of trees and was lying in wait for her to break cover when I heard her scream for help. She had a Spanish accent which meant she was one of Aneu's sisters, one of the sisters that HR had specifically ordered me to protect if I valued my job.

"Hounds, that vixen is hurt; get on two legs and run to protect her. I'll answer to the resort for any actions you take to keep her safe."

I took off after them on foot, with my ponies following.

Resort Control Room:

Colin, who was the head of security, was monitoring the sacrificial lamb and saw her collar get turned off, and the geolocation signal disappear. Only the owner or a wrangler could do that, and Aneu was sitting next to him. The walkie-talkie's identifier at the same location said it was Alex, but Alex was dealing with an issue in the stables.

"Fuck, he switched walkie-talkies. Security, emergency, the vixen is in copse 17 by the green on the 10th hole!"

Rocio:

Infuriated by my attempt to scream for help, John sat astride my back, forcing my shoulders tight to the ground, and used his wrangler's crop to lay into my butt with a vengeance. The fur protected me from the worst of it, but it still hurt like crazy. Without the collar, I couldn't order my tail to lock down, which had been part of the plan. I didn't understand why he positioned himself like that until the crop found my butt crack, and my anus exploded in pain. I had no choice but to scream in pain; the idiot should have gagged me first, knowing what he planned to do.

Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers