Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Aneu was being friendly, Eric's curiosity finally got the better of him.

"Aneu, I know your family is incredibly wealthy and well-connected; I mean, you arrived in a chauffeur-driven Bentley! So, why are your sisters both slaves? It doesn't make sense to me."

Aneu had taken this joke as far as she could and burst out laughing.

"Our family isn't at all wealthy. We grew up in a struggling immigrant family in Tulsa, where my parents lived paycheck to paycheck but managed to make do. We were happy and never short of food or clothes but had no luxuries. I co-own Dani with Diana Petersen, the younger sister of billionaire Alan Petersen. Diana's the one who intervened to stop you tonight. I have temporary co-ownership of Rocio for the duration of the camp."

"Rocio was enslaved for three years after a traffic accident, and Dani is financing her college degree as a vacation FINO, so she's still a free person in term time."

Eric got the joke and laughed - "Well played."

***

Dani:

I was the most nervous I'd ever been in my life as I walked to the centre of the room, dropped to slave fours, and waited.

"Well, if it isn't my slutty little vixen. What happened to your teal bands? Does that mean men can now use you? Yip once for yes and twice for no."

"Yip".

"Then I want me a fine portion of fresh vixen pussy - that's just what the doctor ordered to make me feel ten years younger." I laughed, which came out as a strange series of little yips.

He called his two most imposing hounds over, "We're going to make this here vixen airtight, boys. So, let's have us some fun."

"Vixen, I'm going to lie on my back, and you are going to lower that mighty fine vixen pussy on my cock and ride me for a while."

I'd never done this before, but I'd seen it on Telemundo-X and the Slave Channel so often I knew what to do. He felt really nice inside me, he was a sweet old man, and he was being respectful. After a while, he said, "Lean forward, vixen. You, hound, take her in the ass." The hound came to my front and stuck his cock in my face. I realised he couldn't lube me as he had no hands, so I would have to get his cock wet.

After he'd plunged balls deep a few times, he walked around to the back. I was glad I'd an enema and been lubed, as what the hound was packing was not small. I couldn't see what he was doing, but I felt the tip of a cock probing where only a dildo had ever been before. Mercifully, he was kind and worked it in slowly, but I eventually felt him all the way in as his groin made contact with my butt.

The hound made me feel as full as Diana's 7" dildo, and I was used to that. This, I thought, I could enjoy. What I hadn't planned as how full I felt with two cocks in me at the same time. When the hunter and his hound thrust into me in time, I could feel the top of their cocks hitting somewhere deep inside me - it was the oddest sensation each time the tips kissed through my inner wall.

Another hound moved in front of me, knelt, and stuck his cock in my mouth. I was now airtight for the first time in my life. I was exhilarated. All of it felt pleasant, and they were all considerate.

After getting used to the sensation, the cock in my mouth pulled back to allow to me to catch up on breathing. I took a quick look around. There was a circle of people standing around me watching. I flushed the deepest red.

It struck me that with Rocio out of action, there were seven vixens and two ponies to service the resort's ninety guests (including eight hunters), sixteen ponies, and thirty-two hounds. That made fifteen fuckers for every fuckee. Oh, I am going to be so sore tomorrow, I thought. But all thoughts were cut off by the cock plunging back into my throat and face fucking me.

The hound in my ass came first. That hound pulled out, and someone else immediately took his place and started pounding my ass again. Oh, well, I thought—at least I won't dribble on the carpet. The hound in my mouth came next. After I sucked him clean, he was replaced by yet another hound, and my mouth was full again.

It had been hard to focus on fucking the hunter I straddled when two more cocks were spit-roasting me. He didn't say anything, so maybe he was happy to make being deep in vixen pussy last longer. I decided to try and focus on my pleasure for a minute and started fucking the hunter, grinding my hips to the stimulation I needed on my G-spot.

As the hot tension coiled ever tighter in my loins, I felt the hunter gasp and groan from the added stimulation. Our heat spiralled together, feeding off each other until we crested together, his spurts driving my convulsions and my convulsions driving his spurts. Finally, we both collapsed in a post-orgasmic cuddle.

"Thank you, little vixen. Hey, slave, pull out of her mouth." When the hound had pulled back, he started french kissing me. He was a surprisingly good kisser for a man. All the time, the cock in my ass kept pounding me. Finally, he told me to lift up so he could get out from under me. I tried, but it was hard with a cock pounding my ass non-stop.

Once the hunter was out, a ponyboy slid under me and lifted my lithe body onto his horse-sized cock. Damn, it hurt a little to be split that wide open. I felt full in a way no dildo had ever made me feel, not even Diana's 8" strap-on. The crowd around me jeered and cheered when I was fully seated on the pony pussy pounder.

I lost count after ten cocks had come in me. I was going to be so fucking sore tomorrow. It was then that I finally had my first pussy of the night. When one free man, who had knelt each side of the head of the guy underneath me, finished in my mouth, a free woman came up and, seeing a slave underneath me, plopped her butt down on the slave's face. She ordered her slave to sit behind her and prop her body up so she could watch before bending her knees back so her pussy was right in my face.

"Eat it, slut."

Glad to finally have pussy after an unrelenting diet of dick, I dove in. She hadn't the freshest pussy I'd ever tasted, but it was acceptable. Still unable to use my paws, I licked and kissed her as best I could in that position. She seemed appreciative based on the moans and groans which quickly started coming from her. I kept working her vagina and her slit until I was sure she was steaming hot, and only then went after her clit with a vengeance.

I slurped, licked, swirled, and sucked her clit until she thrashed her butt on the poor slave's face. I knew she was close when she grabbed my head and held me tight against her pussy to get every bit of contact she could before she came explosively jetting fluids up into my face and making my fur even more sticky.

The slave underneath started thrashing, unable to breathe with her well-rounded derrière smothering his nose and mouth. She giggled, "You actually want to breathe, do you slave? Well, I guess I better let you just this once."

She lifted up for a minute before dropping her butt down again on the poor slave. She looked at my face and giggled, "Oh, my dear vixen, I seem to have messed up your fur." Then, she called a female serving slave over and instructed her to get a hot wet cloth to clean my fur.

When the slave underneath me finished, another free woman with a strap-on slid under me, "Fuck me hard, little vixen. This strap-on has a vibrator driven by us thrusting together so that I can enjoy fucking fresh vixen pussy."

Not so fresh at this point, I glumly thought. I looked around, and there were still four more people in line to use me.

Rocio:

I sat quietly at Aneu's side while everyone left me alone. Word must have gotten around that John had attacked me as everyone was unexpectedly gentle, given that I was a mere slave.

Finally, Mistress Lynette came up to talk to Aneu. They chatted for a while about John's senseless attack and how Aneu's two vixens were doing. They studiously ignored me despite the fact that I was the subject of the conversation. Such is the life of a slave. Lynette asked Aneu if my mouth was still available as she'd enjoyed Dani's ministrations and wondered if I was equally talented.

Aneu gave me a look which I knew meant, "I'm sorry," something she couldn't say to a slave in the presence of a wrangler.

"Slut, you heard her. Take care of her needs."

One look at Aneu's face told me she was really struggling with fear that she'd lose me over this. I yipped at her to try and reassure her we would still be sisters. Lynette shucked her jeans and surprisingly cute thong that said, "The more you lick me, the better I taste," and lay down with her knees apart and feet flat on the floor.

Aneu told me afterwards that she had desperately wanted to leave and not watch her own sister giving head but had no choice. She was expected to be a strict slave owner who viewed slaves as objects to be used, and she now knew that her behaviour was being reported to Diana on a regular basis.

Aneu had learnt a lot from watching her sisters give Eric oral care and after what Roberta had said about learning by going down on another woman, steeled herself to watch and learn what she could.

Rocio lay between Lynette's legs and started kissing one thigh while running a paw lightly over her other thigh. She kissed slowly up to the crease on each side before tentatively dipping her tongue into Lynette's mossy cleft. Lynette instinctively reached down to hold Rocio's head lightly. Rocio dove deeper and deeper into her love tunnel and slurped harder until she felt Lynette's hands guide her higher.

She licked up her slit in slow steady strokes, alternating between the central cleft and the delightful gap between the inner and outer labia. Every now and then, she snuck a quick kiss on Lynetee's clit before resuming licking and playing with her labia. The recipient's hips thrust up at her hard and insistently. Rocio made a quick yipping sound which Aneu interpreted as a snicker.

"Slut, my clit. I need you on my clit, girl."

Rocio complied and sucked it into her mouth, and pulled back a little before letting it 'pop' out of her mouth. She kissed her clit for a while before starting steady strokes at a medium pace as Lynette's groans and whimpering rose higher, the subconscious thrusting of her hips became more urgent. It wasn't long before Lynette came and mewled in her pleasure.

"Aneu, I have the best job ever. I'm paid well to get oral sex every day from fox girls, and there's nothing in the world sexier than a young fox girl. If you ever want to sell either of your slaves, please give me first refusal; I'd gladly take either of them be my bed slave."

Aneu snickered, promised she would, and gave Lynette her business card with instructions to stay in contact. She then looked around for Dani. Everything was winding down as everyone eligible had gotten their rocks off. She saw Dani lying on her back, motionless and panicked. She quickly got to her sister's side and turned her voice control off.

However, one look at Dani's euphoric grin told her nothing was wrong; she was just exhausted from the most intense two hours as a shameless slut she could possibly imagine. She'd been made airtight by every combination of cocks and strap-ons and had fucked hunters, ponies, and hounds, including one to two especially good-looking hounds.

"Dani, are you OK?"

"Yes, Mistress, I am, but I can't get up, or I'll leak cum everywhere across the floor. Could you ask one of the serving girls for hot washcloths to clean up?"

A young slave arrived with the washcloths, and Aneu ordered her to clean her vixen as Dani stood up and squeezed it out. Once Dani was clean, she asked if she'd managed to orgasm while being fucked senseless. Dani held up two hands with seven fingers and giggled. Aneu shook her head, turned her collar on, leashed the two vixens, and led them back to the suite. They slept on the bed with that night so she could comfort them again.

***

Aneu booked her vixens to have their collars and fur removed at 6:30; they were back by 7:30 with their skin looking a little irritated. She shooed them into the shower to wash the cum from their hair and freshen up. Since they were no longer vixens, she ordered coffee and chocolate croissants from room service. She also promised them they would stop for a nice meal on the way home.

The chauffeur arrived at 8 am and brought the girls' clothes which they gratefully donned; once they were on the road, she pulled up her cell phone and checked which restaurants were human-pet-friendly on TripAdvisor. The Granite Restaurant in Concord, NH said they were, so she booked lunch for the three of them plus the chauffeur. He tried to demur, but she insisted. Having managed her sisters as slaves for a weekend, she was determined to treat everyone equally while no one else was looking.

They got to Alan's house half an hour before the school bus was due to find him waiting at the door. He swept Rocio off her feet into a huge bear hug and kissed her like a lover desperate to be reunited with the love of his life. He thanked Aneu for keeping her safe and told them he needed time alone with her before the girls arrived home.

Diana would have been delighted had she known; after all, absence makes the heart grow fond, as they say (and a little bit of unanticipated threatening drama helps too).

So far, Diana's plan was working.