Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers

The next thing I knew, four hounds barreled into the woods and then stopped when they saw a wrangler. Slaves would face fearful punishment if they attacked a free person, but they would also face punishment for disobeying their owner. They barked at each other over the Bluetooth links to have a plan and formed a physical shield over her body.

The wrangler laughed, and one by one, he tasered them. He was so caught up in the moment that he didn't see the hounds' owner barrel into the woods and tackle him. The hunter was just a young man who wasn't physically impressive. After a short struggle, John decked the hounds' owner hard and laid him out cold. I took the opportunity to scream as loudly as I could again and crawl to the edge of the copse so I could wave for help.

He got back to me and ripped the red band off my crotch, exposing me. I feared this was it, and I was about to lose the one thing I most valued about myself and my sense of self-worth with it. Whatever my legal status as a slave said, I knew this was wrong. He fingered my slit; I whimpered again. His finger pushed inside me to feel that my hymen was intact.

"Good little slut. You kept your hymen for me - I'll really enjoy breaking it."

When I was enslaved, my wrangler had told me that sex with people you didn't like was inevitable for a slave girl; and that rather than be unhappy, you should try and enjoy it if you could, to make it more bearable. I didn't know if I could enjoy being violated, but I steeled myself to take what pleasure I could in losing the virginity I'd treasured for 21 years.

I shivered in fear as I waited to feel him plunge into me. Instead, he collapsed in a pile at my side. I shrugged his body off with some difficulty and saw a red tuft sticking out of his chest. Looking around, I saw a security guard on an ATV driving fast towards me while another one had stopped and held a rifle. I realised it must be a tranquilliser dart sticking out of John's chest. The security guard dismounted and ran to me.

"Vixen, are you OK? Did he damage you?"

"No, I'm OK. I'm still a virgin, but I'm hurt."

"The unconscious hunter, was he part of the attack?"

"What? No, he and his hounds tried to save me."

I was still in shock from the intensity of the tasering and cropping and the fight with the other hunter when I saw another ATV racing toward me. I could see my sister was in the passenger seat and had tears in her eyes. She leapt down and swept me into her arms. I started sobbing into her chest.

The security guard collected the busted high-tech collar, lamented its sorry state, and commented that he couldn't put it back on me. The other hunter was being checked out by the other security guard when he came to and sat up.

"Eric?" Aneu sounded stunned, "Eric, what are you doing here, and why were you lying unconscious?"

Rocio answered, "Era un verdadero caballero [he was a true gentleman]; he came to my rescue and held John off long enough for security to get to me and for me to still be a virgin. We owe him."

Aneu was stunned. Eric gave us a lop-sided smile, winced and touched his bruised cheek, which was already turning red, "I did promise I'd protect her."

Aneu thanked him for both of us and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek. I kissed him lightly on the lips.

She turned to the security guard, pointed at the man who attacked me, and asked what would happen to him. He was still out cold from the tranquilliser.

"He attacked a guest and destroyed a very valuable collar, we are arresting him, and he will face charges. I don't know that there is enough to get him enslaved, but there is certainly enough to guarantee that John will be subjected to an atonement session. Sadly, attacking a slave will not be taken seriously because she suffered no lasting damage."

Aneu thought for a moment, "No. I want to press charges for attempted theft. Her virginity was valued at $50,000 at auction, and he tried to steal her virginity. The attempted theft of fifty grand must be enough to get the judge to take notice. We have some very high-powered attorneys and very deep pockets to press those charges."

The security guard laughed, "Is that so? Well, it looks like you will be getting an atonement session with John as well. That is something I have to watch."

Eric looked at her closely and thought, 'Wow, her family really is as wealthy as I thought.' But that still left the enigma of why her sisters were slaves.

***

Dani:

I had never been so glad for a swig of mouthwash as I was just then after swallowing three loads of cum. In hindsight, I should have serviced the female pony last to get the taste of the pony boys out of my mouth. When I'd recovered, the hunters set off again, and I needed to be caught by one more hunter to get my slutty evening.

I ambled across the green, heading for a line of trees next to the 8th hole. It didn't take long for a hunter to spot me - I mean, a bright red fox making no effort to hide is easy pickings. Still, it was supposed to be a hunt, so I set off jogging away from the hunter. Since he'd seen me, he could release his hounds to chase me.

They must have all been physically fit as they set off sprinting and would catch me in no time. I didn't want to make it obvious that I wanted to be caught, so I started running as fast as I could. They still easily caught me, and one charged right into me, knocking me flat on my face. I had just turned round to see he was on me, so I had some warning to put my paws out to break my fall. The four hounds stood in a circle around me, barking. He tagged me, and I heard my last light go 'ping' as it turned off.

One stuck his nose in my crotch as dogs do and took a big lick. The lick felt good as it was the first stimulation I'd had; I opened my legs further to give him easier access. He woofed in appreciation and resumed expertly licking me. He had just started to get me seriously aroused when the hunter arrived and chased him away. The four hounds sat on their haunches and watched their Master.

"Sorry, my dogs were badly behaved, little vixen; I told them they had to wait until tonight to get any action. But you really are a pretty little thing, so I can't blame them for getting horny; after all, they are dogs. You are the first vixen I've caught, so kneel; I want that blowjob now."

I knelt before him, looked up at his face, smiled, and opened my mouth like a good little slut on the Slave Channel or Telemundo-X.

"Well, go on then, get my cock out."

I held my paws up and shrugged.

"Oh, right, you can't because you are as helpless as my hounds."

He fished his cock out for me. I didn't have much experience, but he looked to be terribly average, which was OK by me. I wouldn't choke.

I licked the length of his cock a couple of times. He hadn't freed his balls so that I couldn't lick those. I licked the top of his cock like the famous erotic video of Lyndsy Fonseca eating an Ice Cream cone which Diana had shown us one evening 'for educational purposes.'

I had an idea, I couldn't use my hands, but there was a gap between my finger pads and the pad on the heel of my palm - I wondered if I could use that to stroke him, while I sucked him.

I put my paw on the side of his cock and watched his face to see if he objected. He closed his eyes which I took to be a good sign. I took the end of his cock fully into my mouth and used both paws to stroke him gently. He groaned.

"Yes, little vixen, this is what I wanted, good girl. Now suck my balls!"

I yipped at him and pointed with my paws; he laughed and fished them fully out. I bent forward to lick them. His pubic hair had been trimmed for length and sprayed with a woody cedar cologne. I recognised that was thoughtful of him, but I couldn't say anything to appreciate it. After licking his balls a few times, I looked up, smiled and gave him some fast little yips as I pointed at his balls. I dove back in to suck them one at a time into my mouth and tease them, pulling them ever so slightly taut

"Little vixen, stand up so I can play with your tits."

I stood up, and he grabbed them in both hands, gently kneading them and then pushing them together and up to create cleavage. He sighed.

"It is such a shame the fur stops at the end of your breasts; I would much rather it came all the way to your nipples. I'd love to caress a firm pair of furry breasts. Slut, you do have lovely boobs - they're nice and high on your chest, firm, and nipples that stick up and say Hi. It's a pity you have a teal band down below. A lovely creature like yourself should be shared around with everybody."

I yipped in agreement, but he had no idea what I was saying.

I knelt again and took his cock back into my mouth - he was still rock hard. After licking a few more times, I started deep-throating him, using my paws to hold the side of his body for more leverage. He helped by putting his hands on my head and pushing my face forwards and backwards each time.

"Yes, keep going like that, my slutty little vixen. I'm getting closer."

Just as he came, he pulled back and sprayed my fur-covered face in semen. Oh, yuck, How on earth would I ever get it off my nice fur for the orgy tonight?

I was saved by the site of Aneu and Rocio on an ATV heading towards me. I used the mouthwash the hunter offered me despite getting very little in my mouth. Aneu helped me clamber in, and I saw the distraught state my sister was in. I would see the remnants of the red band off to the side - it looked like security had been too late, and Rocio had lost her virginity. I cried. She yipped at me that, by a miracle, she was still a virgin, but she was hurt and shaken up.

***

Aneu:

I helped Rocio to the ATV and then used the Find My Pet app to locate Dani and collect her. When we had Dani, we headed back to have Rocio checked out by the vet. I left Dani with Rocio while the vet examined her and left to phone Diana and update her. I asked her to get legal on it on Monday morning to make sure we nailed this bastard hard.

I then faced a dilemma, Alan had given me clear instructions to protect my sister, and I had almost failed. He had a vested interest in her happiness, so reluctantly, I decided to phone him. I was fearful he would blame me for what happened.

"Alan, Hi, it's Aneu. I need to update you on what just happened to Rocio. ... No, she's going to be OK; she's traumatised and going to be sore for a few days. You'll need to be very gentle with her when we get home."

By the time I updated Alan in greater detail, since he didn't know the start of the story or Rocio's determination to help catch the rogue wrangler, he realised just how upset I was and could hear my voice breaking from starting to cry. He immediately understood I was scared he'd blame me.

"Aneu, listen to me. I'm not upset with you. It sounds like you did everything you could to protect Rocio. However, I am furious with Diana for exposing my nanny to that risk." Alan's voice broke a little. "Take care of Rocio for me; it's breaking my heart that I can't be there right now to comfort her and protect her. I'll warn the girls to be gentle with her when they get home on Monday."

He was glad I'd decided to press charges and said he'd see if we could get the charges increased to something that would justify John's enslavement. I promised to have Rocio home in time to meet the girls off the 3:15 pm school bus on Monday.

When the vet finished with Rocio, he forbade her from anal intercourse because of the trauma to her anus. The vet also said that her emotional trauma from being assaulted by a man meant she should only service women until she'd been seen by a slave psychologist. The vet apologised that she had no choice but to make Rocio available to service women orally under the resort rules.

***

Aneu:

We had all had a stressful day, so when we returned to the suite, I used my iPhone to release my sisters' voice control while they ate. We all needed to decompress because we had come close to a total disaster, and Rocio had only been saved by Eric's intervention. I was still trying to figure out the best way of thanking him when Rocio solved that problem for me. She said that since he saved her virginity for her future husband, she felt she should thank him in the customary slave fashion with a 'slave kiss.'

Dani intervened. "We've already agreed that you won't have to do anything with men this evening because you are traumatised. Please let me do it for you?"

Rocio hugged her tightly, "Thank you, little Sis, but this is something I have to do for myself. I owe him."

I poured two bowls of kibble and waited for their treats to come. I had decided to try raw meat as well for the experience. Room service dropped off three appetisers of Kitfo - an Ethiopian spiced raw meat mixture with goat cheese sprinkled on top, which I hoped would be more palatable than the tartare.

As my vixens ate, I asked Dani how she felt about all three holes being available, even if the lower two were limited to women. I was horrified when she asked me to remove the limitation on her two lower holes. I spluttered, "You want me to do what? You want to get all your holes filled by men?"

I imagine she turned bright red, but her cheeks were hidden by the fur, "Yes, please, Aneu, this is my one chance to enjoy being completely slutty as a slave with no consequences or responsibility. When I get back to Tulsa, Sarita and I will start formally dating; I will be faithful to her during term time, and during the vacation, I will be good for Sarita's sake and, other than sleeping in Diana's bed every night, only do what Diana strictly orders me to do with other people."

Diana had explicitly warned me that Dani would want this. I hadn't believed her, but she had ordered me to let Dani explore her sexuality.

"Dani, are you absolutely sure? Once I remove the limits, there's no going back."

"Yes, I've thought long and hard about it, and I need to do this just once to understand myself better."

"OK, then. But please understand I won't be able to bear watching you do it, so I won't be protecting you if they get rough."

I had to phone the pet control officer anyway for Rocio. So, I requested that Dani's limits be removed for the rest of our stay and checked that the vet's medical exemption for Rocio had been processed. They told me to bring them to the vixen fitting room for a new red band to be attached to protect Rocio and for Dani's teal bands to be removed. I also asked that Dani be given an enema and lubed, ready for tonight (I really didn't want to do that to my own little sister; we would both die of embarrassment).

I decided to leave their voice control off until we saw what would be happening after dinner and warned them not to speak unless strictly necessary.

***

Aneu:

I leashed her sisters and led them naked to the dining room, which had been cleared of tables, and the chairs pushed back to the sides. There were two rutting frames with pony girls strapped into them. Dani quietly pointed out that one was the tall pony girl she'd serviced that afternoon. Her dad was probably making her do it and was presumably watching his daughter get shafted. Yuck, she thought. Then I realised she may have asked to be rutted in the same way I'd asked Aneu to remove my restrictions.

As she walked in, I saw Eric, who now had a large purple bruise disfiguring his face. We went to join him.

"Hi, Aneu, the resort physician said that other than bruises to my face and my ego, I'm fine. My HR department contacted me half an hour ago to thank me for saving your sister. Apparently, your family was kind enough to phone and tell them they were grateful for my intervention. Thank you."

"You're welcome, and we owe you thanks for saving Rocio's virginity. Rocio?"

Aneu checked that Rocio's voice control was still off. Rocio dropped to her knees, "Please, Master, may I thank you in the traditional slave manner with a slave kiss?" Aneu then restored the collar's voice control for both sisters.

Eric looked worried and turned to Aneu. "I gave you my word that I would not touch your sisters, and I don't want to get into trouble with my employer after they just congratulated me."

"Eric, it's fine. I think Rocio needs to do this for her own sake. She needs to feel she acknowledged that you got hurt protecting her. Please let her do so, if you want to, that is."

Eric grinned, "Well, she is very beautiful, and that fur gives her a to-die-for sexiness - there is just something about sleek fox girls that gets the hormones going."

Eric unzipped himself and fished his cock and balls out. Rocio positioned herself between his legs, but then Dani yipped "move over" to her and knelt by her side. She yipped, "let's lick him together to give him a thrill."

Rocio licked up one side of his cock, and Dani leaned in and licked the other side. After a few licks together and alternating, they took turns swirling their tongues around the head of his cock. They both got embarrassed when their tongues accidentally touched, but no one else realised it because of the fur. Dani giggled and did it again deliberately.

Rocio took the head of Eric's cock into her mouth while Dani moved down to lick his balls.

Eric groaned, "Two fox girls at the same time; I think I've died and gone to heaven."

Aneu snickered at his comment and hoped no one was aware of her growing arousal at the sight of her two sisters, covered in red fur, sharing a cock so sensuously. She chided herself that she shouldn't be turned on watching her own sisters, but she was.

Then she realised some of her arousal was jealousy. Her sisters were experienced with men, and she wasn't. She'd have to wait until she saw Nils at New Year's, but she made up her mind then and there that she was going to go down on Nils. She started watching with renewed interest, to learn as much as she could.

She noticed that Rocio was smiling and maintaining eye contact as if sucking him was a real treat for her. Both sisters also moaned as if they were getting sexual pleasure from sucking him. Clearly, they were acting, so that must be what men wanted; they wanted to believe you loved going down on them. Hmm, worth knowing, she thought.

Dani yipped something to her sister, and they started alternating bobbing on his cock and switching places every 15 seconds.

Eric said, "Oh, fuck, I love this. Dani, can you explain what you do to your sister because it feels wonderful."

Dani yipped a quick explanation about how to use her tongue while sucking the head of a cock. Rocio resumed but now made much more active use of her tongue on the sensitive underside of Eric's cock's head.

"Oh, man, this is awesome; I won't last long."

Dani went back to licking his balls while Rocio deep-throated him. He whimpered. After burying his shaft in her mouth a few times, she started bobbing on the head of his cock much faster and sucking. Dani used her paws on each side to rub his cock in time with Rocio's mouth. Eric really didn't last long.

"Little vixen, I'm coming; please don't stop."

He cried out, and Rocio felt the squirts of hot semen in her mouth. When he'd finished, she showed him and waited for permission to swallow. Eric didn't understand and was puzzled. Even Aneu knew what was happening.

"She's a slave. She needs permission to swallow it."

Eric turned bright red, "Yes, little vixen, thank you, you may swallow it." He quickly put his cock away before Rocio could clean him. Aneu laughed because he was spent and dazed after that, and it had only taken three minutes. She took a seat next to him and had Rocio kneel on the floor in front of her.

"Dani, go into the middle of the room and get into Slave Fours. You know what will happen next, so do try and enjoy it."

Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers