Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unexpectedly, my daughters now see Rocio as their mother and have started calling her Mommy when I'm not around. Rocio has been unable to stop them. They are both worried they will lose her at the end of her three-year indenture and told me they can't lose another mother and want me to fix it."

"Maria's oldest granddaughter is effectively the adoptive mother of my children. That makes me family, I think. And, as part of your family, I have the right to pay for Maria's operation and to stop Aneu from doing something as destructive as selling herself to a stranger."

Maria gave Rocio a knowing look while Carmen huffed until her husband, who had been very quiet, laid down the law.

"Carmen, I'm the head of this family, and I accept him as an honorary son-in-law. He's family and can certainly lend us the money and give Aneu time to make some sort of arrangement with him. He can certainly afford it based on the girl's description of his private jet. It would break your heart, my love, to lose Aneu for that many years, not knowing where she was and fearing the worst about what was being done to her. It would also break your heart to lose your mother so soon. This way, all of our family stays together."

After a round of hugs, Alan said he had to get the girls to the hotel as soon as possible. Carmen grudgingly invited the four of them for a late breakfast.

Based on advice from Diana, Alan had booked them into The Ambassador Hotel; they had a suite on the top floor as Diana had done when she'd purchased Rocio. Rocio shuddered at the memory of her terror when she first met Diana in an identical room just over two months earlier.

***

Rocio:

I put the girls to bed in the adjoining room and locked their bedroom door for privacy. Alan sat in an easy chair and looked at me pensively. He started to say something, but I shushed him. Instead, I got out my iPhone, selected Madonna's 'Like a Virgin' - the music I had stripped to when I was on the auction block - and started to strip. Not the slow sensual tease that Diana had taught me; this was the raucous striptease my wrangler had taught me to drive my price higher.

As each piece of clothing came off, I used it to tease Alan, twirled it around her head, and threw it at him. I giggled when I saw he was neatly folding each garment. I knew Alan disliked slave mantras as they were degrading, so I changed Master to his name.

"Alan, I live to serve you."

"Alan, take me to bed and let me worship your lingam."

"Alan, let me spread my legs for you and let you feast."

As I reached the end and my thong came off (I was wearing the one that said 'Good girls swallow' on the front, that Diana had mischievously bought me), I got to the point of the striptease.

"Alan, I can't believe what you did for me tonight; it made me feel loved."

"Tonight has made me realise that I want to be closer to you. I want to be closer emotionally, and I want to be closer physically."

After satisfying each other orally, I slept. In the morning, Alan told me he'd lain awake thinking. He'd impulsively dropped everything to fly to Tulsa and missed several important meetings in the office. He'd seen me desperately upset and couldn't bear it; he cared for me.

He didn't tell me at that time that part of him had panicked over what would happen when my indenture was up. He and the girls would be devastated if I left, but he couldn't imagine me wanting to stay with a man with whom I'd lived as a slave. The only way to keep me would be to marry me, but again, why would I want to marry a man whose presence would remind me daily of the trauma of enslavement? That night, he decided to talk to Diana and ask for her advice.

***

The four of us arrived at Rocio's parents' house at 9 am for breakfast of Churros con chocolate, Tortillas (omelettes with potato, peppers, and onion), and Café con Leche. It took Kersten and Sasha all of ten minutes to win Carmen over, and by the end of breakfast, she was doting on the two girls and telling Rocio how lucky she was to be looking after two such delightful children. She was even more delighted when the girls started calling her Abuela.

Halfway through breakfast, there was a heavy hammering on the door. Carmen answered it only to see two slave wranglers.

"Were's Aneu Cruz? We are here to take her to slave processing."

Alan leapt to his feet and came to the door as his bodyguard hurried in from where he'd been sitting in the car.

"What's this all about? Aneu has not signed an indenture agreement. Aneu what did you agree to?"

"I'm sorry, Alan, before you phoned, I agreed to be regraded so that they could work out how many years I would likely need on an indenture to cover Abuela's operation. But I did not sign an indenture or agree to be indentured."

Alan turned to the wranglers, "She no longer needs the money, so there is no point in her being regraded."

"She signed an agreement. So either she comes with us voluntarily, or we strip her and drag her by force; once she's regraded, she goes on the block."

They tried to force their way in, and Alan's bodyguard drew his sidearm.

Alan tried to calm matters, "An agreement to be graded cannot be enforced if the loan is no longer needed. The loan application becomes null and void if she fails to be graded. You need to leave."

The men moved to grab Aneu, who was hiding behind her mother.

"Carmen, phone the police. They are trying to enslave her during her grading fraudulently."

Alan's bodyguard cocked his weapon and pressed it to the skull of one of the wranglers, "No one is being enslaved today," he growled. The two men left muttering and uttering obscene threats against the family. Aneu had turned white as a sheet and was shaking like a leaf.

"Thank you, Alan; I don't know what we would have done if you hadn't been here. I never imagined they would try and force me to be enslaved." Aneu hugged Alan tightly, and then to Alan's great surprise, Carmen gave him a big hug and thanked him.

Later, Alan spent the day working and doing video conferences from his hotel room while Dani and Rocio took the girls to meet their nieces, who were roughly the same age.

At 6 pm, they got a phone call that Maria was out from her operation and awake enough for visitors. The nurse was not happy when Carmen and her husband, Rocio, Aneu, Dani, Alan, Sasha, and Kersten all turned up together to cram into Maria's room. Maria was still groggy at the beginning, but by the end of visiting hours she was fully awake and perky.

At 9 pm, the nurse wanted to usher them out to let Maria rest. However, Maria asked Rocio to stay behind for a moment and shut the door.

"Rocio, do you realise he's falling in love with you? I think he might even ask you to marry him and be the mother of his children. You could do worse than marry a man who would jump on a plane and save your Grandmother's life."

"Oh, Abuela, I don't think he is. Why on earth would a multimillionaire want to marry a poor Latina from an immigrant family? And, in the unlikely event he wanted to marry me, it would be a daily reminder that I was once a slave."

"But?"

"But, I love those two girls so much, it would break my heart to leave them, but I don't see any way to stay. I need to earn money so I don't get enslaved again."

Maria tut-tutted; Rocio wasn't ready to see it yet, but the answer was right in front of her if she could grasp it.

***

Alan planned to fly back at lunchtime the next day since they lost an hour flying back east. They all went to visit Maria after breakfast. As they were leaving, Maria asked Aneu and Alan to stay behind for a minute and shut the door.

"Aneu, Alan is clearly willing to pay for my hospital stay without you indenturing yourself. In fact, I would say he doesn't want you to be indentured but will only accept it if you insist. Am I right, Alan?"

"Aneu, we have marked you to be fast-tracked for management when you graduate. I need you to be able to travel to conferences and visit customers. You can't do any of that as a company-owned slave. As a new graduate, you wouldn't even be an Extraordinary Talent slave, so you'd be without protection from staff disrupting your work to use you sexually. You saw for yourself that many employees make full use of the general slaves to satisfy their urges. Diana and I don't want that for you."

"Since Maria is willing to accept her medical treatment as a gift, please, will you also accept it?"

Aneu sank into his bear hug, "I don't want to be a slave," and cried in relief. "I saw how the general office slaves were treated, and I would hate that. If you really are sure, then OK. But I don't understand why you are doing this?"

Alan laughed, "Well, to stop you being enslaved, for starters, I selfishly want you to pursue a career with my company, and I want to make Rocio happy so she can help me create a happy home for the girls."

Maria weighed saying more in her kind and thought this was as good a time as any.

"Aneu, what Alan omitted to say is that he is falling in love with her. Making her happy and winning her heart drove him to fly here, but I doubt he's willing to admit it yet."

Alan looked at her, sat on the side of the bed, and sighed deeply.

"You're not wrong, Maria. You're not wrong. But I don't see any chance of a beautiful young woman like her being ready to settle down with a boring geeky engineer who's already been married once."

Maria looked at him like he was stupid. But, honestly, the pair were as bad as each other. Clueless!

"Have you tried talking to her? Have you tried to tell her how you feel?"

"Maria, I can't. I don't want to screw up our happiness by taking that risk."

"Alan, what will happen after her indenture? You said your girls don't want to lose another mother. But, for a good Catholic girl like Rocio, being a mother implies being a wife. The sooner you find the courage to be a man and talk to her, the sooner your daughters' fears will be slaked."

Alan shook his head and then snorted, "Oh Maria, you really are fearless, aren't you? I will talk to Diana since she owns Rocio's indenture and ask for her advice."

***

Alan, two days after getting back:

Maria had given me food for thought. If I wanted Rocio to marry me, I not only needed to make sure she was no longer treated as a slave, but I needed to woo her. To romance her. I was in my mid-twenties the last time I dated. I was now in my late thirties, and those skills had become rusty from disuse.

While Rocio was reading to the children to help them sleep, I phoned my credit card concierge service. A few minutes later, I had two of the best tickets to the Boston Ballet and a reservation at a French restaurant near Boston Common. It was time to take Rocio on a formal date.

After the girls were settled down, Rocio came back into the room and looked at me expectantly. That invitation was as open as a shy girl like her would ever give me. I walked over to her and lightly brushed the hair from her eyes. I kissed her forehead and embraced her, simply holding her with my arms wrapped around her, one hand on her upper back and one caressing the small of her back. She snuggled into me and relaxed.

"Hmm, this is nice," she sighed.

"Rocio, would you permit me to take you on a proper date?"

"Alan, I'm a slave; the answer to anything you want is 'Yes'."

"I know; I was afraid you'd respond that way. Can you please imagine for one minute that you are a free person that I am very fond of and would like to take on a date, and tell me if that is something you would like to do as a free person?"

She looked at me coyly and then giggled, "Hmm, decisions, decisions. I have so many handsome men asking me on dates; which one should I choose?"

I tickled her, "Minx!" She shrieked. I doubled down on tickling her, "Vixen!" Finally, she collapsed into a laughing puddle on the floor. "Yes, Alan, I'd love to go on a date with you. When?"

"Thursday, dinner and then the Boston Ballet to see Coppelia."

We kissed for a while longer before she dropped to her knees. I quickly stopped her and pulled her back.

"A gentleman always takes care of the woman he loves before worrying about his own needs. You are not a slave; you are my lover."

Her eyebrows shot up when I called her 'my lover.' I led her to the bed and lifted her tee off her braless chest (even in liberal Massachusetts, clothed collared slaves didn't get the luxury of bras: nipples were expected to be visible, showing the slave was aroused and ready for her Master).

I kissed and nuzzled her neck, then knelt to undo her belt and let her step out of her jeans. I pulled her towards me and kissed her through her panties, licking and playing with the fabric as it rubbed over her already-wet sex. She undulated her hips against me in appreciation.

The panties were another pair that Diana had bought her for fun; they read, "Shut up and Eat me." She hooked her thumbs under the elastic of her panties and pushed them lower; I let them fall to her ankles and then helped her step out of them.

I resumed kissing her vulva and licked up her labia on both sides. She moaned. I reached around to cup her butt cheeks and gently caressed them with the same rhythm.

"One moment," she lay back on the bed and hooked her arms under her knees, exposing her to my tongue. "Now shut up and eat me," she snickered as she quoted her panties.

I explored the opening of her love channel, pushing my tongue at the entrance and swirling it around in circles. Next, I carefully inserted a fingertip to play with her entrance while I licked up the middle of her slit before exploring her labia by sucking and licking them.

As her moans of appreciation grew louder, I moved up to swirl my tongue around her now-fully-exposed clit. She mewled and panted, "Yes. Alan, right there."

I did something I'd never done before; I took my wet fingertip from her vagina and stroked her crinkled ring before pushing the tip of my finger in and wiggling it around as I started sucking on her clit.

She gasped and grabbed my head, "Alan, that's perfect; just a little bit more, and I'll cum." She gasped again and folded her ankles behind my head to pull me tight to her sex. I doubled down on the rhythm I was using, and she came loudly. She quickly bit her wrist to stop herself as we didn't want little ears to hear anything they shouldn't.

"Alan, please sit behind me on the bed and cuddle me."

This was her favourite way to be held after orgasm; I leaned back against the headboard and bent my knees up and wide apart so she could nestle between my thighs and lean back against me. I cupped her boobs which were still hypersensitive from her arousal.

I waited for her to be ready to talk. Finally, after a few minutes, she said, "Alan, you asked me out on a date and called me your lover. I know you never treat me as a slave, but I am a slave, and I'm a bit conflicted."

"I get the impression there's more behind your question; what are you really asking?"

"Both girls now call me Mommy, as you know, and they have both told me they are scared I will leave them when my three years are up. So they are begging me to promise that I will stay. But I don't know what you are thinking. Do you love me because I'm available for now and good with your kids, or do you want more of me in your life when I am free?"

I hadn't expected the conversation to move this fast and hadn't prepared what I wanted to say. So I'd have to wing it and hope I didn't say the wrong thing.

"Rocio, I definitely want you to stay in the girls' lives, and I can make sure you are paid enough money to be comfortable if that's what you want. Your Abuela talked to Aneu and me, and she told Aneu I was falling in love with you. I guess I am, but I haven't known you for very long. I would rather have this conversation on our six-month anniversary of you moving in when we'll know each other better."

"For anything to happen between us, we have to deal with Diana and the fact she owns your indenture. I have two things I need to tell you. The first is that a new DA has been elected in Tulsa. The press thought the previous one had become over-aggressive in prosecuting people for marginal offences; this happened after the daughter of one of the paper's editors was sentenced to slavery for a marginal offence like yours. So a new DA was elected with a mandate to reverse some wrongs."

"We have filed an appeal to have your case reviewed and filed a detailed brief saying why the evidence points to your innocence and why you were pressured to take the felony diversion plea deal. I can't promise you anything, but there is some hope we can get your conviction overturned."

"The second is I owe you the truth about why Diana bought you. Just before Freja died, she told me she'd been praying that I would quickly find a good woman who would be a perfect match for me and would love the two girls as much as she did."

"That night, I had a vivid dream. I dreamt the two girls and I were on vacation in France with a beautiful slim brown-eyed brunette Latina. I thought it was just my subconscious until I dreamt of the same girl night after night. I went on dreaming about her but never caught more than a glimpse of her face in a mirror or the tail end of her turning away from me."

"I created a folder of images to try and search for her as I had become convinced she was real. But I didn't know what her face looked like. So, I collected the most beautiful tall slim, tanned, brown-eyed brunettes on Instagram and then whittled it down to my favourite 32. I started collecting photos of their faces trying to jog my dream memory to show her face."

"But my dreams stubbornly resisted me. I even dreamed of my marriage to my dream girl, and just as I lifted her veil from her face, the dream cut away to another scene, and I still hadn't seen her face. So I don't know if you are the girl I dreamt of every night. What is curious is that the dreams stopped the night you moved, and I haven't dreamt of her since."

"Diana unexpectedly stumbled upon my collection of photos and misinterpreted it; she thought she was seeing photos of my perfect pleasure slut, so she created a composite of the 32 girl's faces and used it for an automatic slave search. You were a perfect match; she bought you for me without knowing that girl was the one I hoped to marry."

"She truly thought she was just buying my ideal sex slave as a nanny, someone to be used and discarded, which is why she forced you to become sexually active before moving in. "

"Rocio, you are not a pleasure slave; you are literally my dream life partner. You have the perfect face that captures the best of all the girls I thought were the most beautiful in the world until I met you. But it's more than that. I've realized how shallow I was. Diana was right in that my picture files held the key to my ideal beauty. But what she did not know was that I really wanted, what I truly wanted, was a PERSON to love me and my children as much as I loved and desired her. You are that woman, Rocio. You are perfect for me."

I stopped when I realised she was crying. Oh fuck. Did I say the wrong thing? She realised I'd stopped and explained, "I'm crying because I'm happy. I'm really looking forward to that date night, and I am happy to wait until you feel ready to talk more about the future."

"When the girls first begged me to stay, I thought staying with you would be a daily reminder of having been a slave, but after Abuela talked to me, I realised I have never felt like a slave in your house. Staying with you won't remind me of having been a slave. Seeing Diana will be hard as she is your sister and will always be a part of your life, but she bought me at auction and repeatedly forced me to have sex with her."