Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 08

Story Info
Love is in the air.
8.4k words
4.87
7.4k
3

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers

Part 08 - Love is in the Air

Avicia

***

This is a slow-burn Master/slave love story. If you are looking for lots of sex, please keep searching. I was inspired to write it by MrSmith27 referring to Slave Romances written by Hillary Rodham. Like all good love stories, they do, after some travails, live happily ever after. This story is set in the legal slavery universe created by joe_doe_stories, and the 34th Amendment that relegalised slavery created by Carl Bradford.

Parts of this story are non-consensual. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

Many thanks to Carl Bradford, MrSmith27, ZZChromosome, and EroticStorySpinner for their editorial help. Any remaining problems are entirely mine.

Please note that I use UK English spelling and vocabulary.

***

The Fall Semester:

As the chauffeur pulled into the forecourt of the American Airlines terminal at Boston-Logan, Aneu removed Dani's collar and handed it to the driver.

"Hey, beautiful, welcome to being a free citizen again."

Dani wasn't at all sure how she felt about that. On the one hand, she was looking forward to dating Sarita, but on the other hand, being collared had been sexually liberating. The night after the vixen hunt, she'd surrendered to let the hunters, hounds, and ponies ravish her and been made airtight in every combination of dicks and strap-ons possible. By the end of the evening, she'd been orgasmed out and wondered if she'd ever feel that euphoria again.

Six hours in the air and one stopover later, a driver met them at TUL and drove them home. Dani had two days at home before freshman orientation started, and Aneu had four days before starting as a junior. Sarita was also starting as a freshman.

Since the 34th Amendment relegalised slavery, Tulsa had required freshmen to live on campus for their first year, so they became part of college life; they were considered less vulnerable to enslavement if they had connections and people to talk to. However, Aneu would continue to live at home to keep her parents company.

Dani arranged to meet Sarita at the Coffee House on Cherry St. Diana had given her a monthly stipend for clothing and eating out. Her tuition, room, and board were all paid for. In addition, she got $750 at the start of each semester for books and a Uber account paid directly by Diana.

Dani and Sarita flew into each other's arms and kissed passionately. This may be the south, but in a coffee shop frequented by students, LGBT affection was accepted.

"Hello, girlfriend!"

Dani meant to respond by calling Sarita her girlfriend, but after two months as a slave belonging to Diana and sleeping in Diana's bed every night, what came out was, "Hello, Mistress."

They both giggled.

"Glad to see you know your place, my darling slut," she smirked. Dani blushed.

Sarita held Dani's hand while they waited for their coffee; she was clearly excited to be dating. Dani wondered how much of that was because she was submissive and slave-trained. She wasn't left wondering much longer.

"Darling, I hope you don't mind, but I talked to Diana, and we signed you up for an all-female naked slave yoga class on Saturday mornings. They have a perfect viewing balcony, and I will be there to support you every week. We must keep you trim and in good shape for your Mistresses like a good slave girl."

"Mistresses?" Dani raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

"Yes, of course, Diana, Aneu, and me. You now have three dominant women in your life, but I'm the one you obey during the semester."

Dani was unsure about this unequal dating, but her body betrayed her as her loins clenched to stop a wet patch from appearing on her skirt. Clearly, her body was turned on by the thought of having a Mistress in college as well as during vacations. She really had become a submissive horny slut, she concluded.

"Just a second, you said Saturday morning. Does that start tomorrow?"

"Yes, sweetie, 8 am sharp. The instructor is one of the wranglers from the Tulsa Slave Processing Facility. I hear he's pretty strict, so we can't be late."

***

Dani:

I arrived at slave yoga and checked in. I was given the number 15 and told that was my spot for the class duration. I stripped in the locker room, put my stuff in locker 15, and found spot 15 painted in a circle on the floor. I knelt with my hands interlaced behind my neck and my chest out and waited.

The instructor looked in his 40s and was fairly handsome in a rugged, unshaven, backwoods kinda way.

"Sluts, we will be doing slave yoga today at a fast pace. You are here to get fit and develop your slave heat for your Master or Mistress. You may find this faster than you have ever done it. Failure to keep up will result in a kiss from my whip, and I am very accurate with a whip."

"Oh crap," thought Dani, "she's signed me up for a class designed for submissives. This is going to be hard." Her body reacted quite differently as her loins heated and got wet; clearly, at some level, she was already turned on just by the thought.

"We will add a few new positions, which we will practice before running drills. We will also be incorporating stretches designed to make your body more readily available for use by your Master or Mistress."

"Knees Back: lie on your back with your arms over your knees, so your slave hole and slave cunt are easily accessible. If the instructor calls Knees Back One: slaves on the odd numbers, get into Knees Back while the slave with the next even number will press down on your ankles to stretch your legs into a more desirable position for your owner to fuck. Knees Back Two: reverse positions."

"Cunt Up: head down on the floor with your neck bent forward. Ass in the air. Use your arms to steady yourselves if needed. Spread your legs to the side so your owner can fuck your slave cunt from above."

"Kneel Up: on your knees, palms up. Kneel Down: the same but palms down. Kneel Neck: kneel with your hands interlaced behind your neck. Kneel Back: on your knees, lean back and support your weight with your hands so your slave cunt is more visible. Kneel Crossed: kneel with your hands behind your back, hand to elbow, and tits out."

"This is your last warning to check what number you are on before we start. As the hour progresses, the pace will speed up. All of you will have been kissed by my whip by the end."

Dani glanced at the viewing balcony to see it was full of leering college boys. Sarita was in the front row, smirking.

"Sluts, Present," she barked. "Sluts, Knees Back Two." The girl next to me was expecting Knees Back One first and did the wrong thing. She objected when she was kissed by the whip. She got a second kiss from the whip, "No talking back, slut. Embrace your pain and learn from it."

"Sluts, Cunt up." I struggled to keep my ass in the air with my weight on the back of my neck and toppled sideways into the girl on the other side of my partner. I got kissed by the whip, a sharp sting crossed my butt, and I looked down to see a red line drawn across it. I winced and felt myself getting wetter at the same time from the sense of vulnerability.

"Sluts, that was appalling. Let's practice with Cunt Up One and Cunt Up Two, where you stabilise each other and help the other girl's groin stretch. Let's start again. Sluts, Cunt Up Two."

I leapt to my feet and helped steady the girl next to me. I gently pulled her legs apart in a split until she yelled that it hurt. She got kissed by the whip across her lower back for yelling.

"Sluts, Cunt Up One."

We reversed positions, and my partner seemed determined to hurt me back. Mercifully, I managed the stretch with no more than a pained grunt.

The instructor sped up relentlessly, mixing the new positions with the standard slave yoga positions, Kneel Back, Cunt Up Two, Present, Kneel Up, Cunt Up One, Prone, Kneel Crossed, Knees Back One, Present, Knees Back Two, Prone.

Every five minutes, he'd stop for us to yell a slave mantra that came up on the screen at the front. We were to use Master or Mistress depending on the sex of the dominant who had signed us up for the class.

After 50 minutes, the class fell apart, with everyone too exhausted to continue. However, despite the physical exhaustion, I was horny as hell after all those slave mantras chanting how much I wanted my Mistress to fuck me.

"Well done, sluts. You did better than I had expected. But don't worry; after a few weeks, your bodies will be finely tuned to respond immediately and limber enough for all the stretches. I encourage you to practice those stretches with your Master or Mistress between classes."

I glanced at the balcony again; Sarita had clearly heard the instructor tell us to keep practising.

Sarita met me after I showered as I came out of the locker room. I put my finger on her lips to stop whatever she was going to say and told her, "Take me home, Mistress; I'm horny as hell, and I need you to fuck me."

"Now?"

"Yes, it's all your fault for signing me up for something designed to stoke my slave heat. You can't make me slave hot and then leave me like that. I need to cum so badly!"

"Wow, someone's come back from their summer of slavery quite assertive," she winked at me.

We Ubered back to my house as my parents both worked in retail on Saturdays and ran giggling upstairs to my room.

I stripped in record time while she watched delightedly. I'd shed a few pounds over the summer and tightened my physique from all the exercise in the office gym and the slave yoga class Diana had made me take to keep my submissive side to the front.

Sarita responded, "I'm all in favour of some CFNF action. Go and lie on the bed."

She climbed on top of me, still fully clothed, and pinned my arms above my head. She kneed my legs apart and settled between my thighs with a triumphant grin. We'd kissed in the taxi, but that hadn't prepared for the ferocity with which she attacked my mouth. I relaxed my jaw and surrendered to the onslaught from her tongue.

After kissing me for a while, she shucked her top, and her braless breasts hung out - they were a good cup size larger than my humble breasts, and I'd been slightly envious of her perky chest since I'd first gotten to know her. Then, she moved up my body and positioned a nipple over my mouth, "Suck it, slave girl."

I greedily sucked it into my mouth and played with her nipple, using every technique I knew. She moved her other nipple over my mouth, and I repeated what I'd done. Sarita moaned as the soft sensuality of my lips and the heat of my mouth enveloped her nipple. She held my wrists with only one hand above my head and used the other to maul my modest B-cups and tweak my nipples. This was no gentle caress; it was more aggressive than she'd ever been. I guess she really enjoyed controlling me.

She let go of my wrists, scooched down my body, and lifted my legs onto her shoulders. I sighed as her tongue found my slit; I clenched my thighs against the sides of her head. After the highly erotic alternative slave yoga, my slave heat was already stoked. Her tongue brought every nerve in my body into focus as she played me like a violin.

One hand continued to play with my breasts, sending every aspect of them into heightened sensitivity. It felt like electric currents were flowing over my breasts as Sarita's hand plyed my nipples exactly the way I loved having them touched. I had been wet before she started, and I could feel I was leaking on my sheets with the wicked stimulation of her tongue, making me wetter and wetter.

I pushed my hips up at her face and started thrusting in time with her licks. Finally, her fingers found my twat, and her tongue found my clit. The stimulation was more than I could bear. I begged her to relent.

"Sarita, Mistress, please just my clit; it's too much to bear."

She was merciless; my body had never been this taut as she drove me higher and higher up the slope of ecstasy. My begging turned to mewling as the onslaught on my vulva continued, finger and tongue driving every orgasmic nerve to perfection. My Mistress knew me too well.

I shrieked and came hard, clenching my thighs rhythmically against her head and grasping her hair to keep her tight to my sex.

As I came down, I asked her to cuddle me as I needed to talk. She sat up against the headboard, opened her thighs, and patted the space between for me to sit. I did and leaned back against her with my head resting on her shoulder. She instinctively cupped my still-sensitive breasts.

"Sarita, I am submissive in the bedroom: when it comes to sex, I love being dominated and taken by force like you just did. However, after a summer of the difference between a slave and a free person being driven home time and time again, I need a break. I cannot be submissive outside the bedroom. I need to date you as an equal, so I am confident in my identity before I return at Christmas to become Diana's slave again.

Sarita pouted at me. "I'm serious, my love; I cannot be a slave all day, every day, 365 days a year. So please accept that this is just in the bedroom when I would love to be your powerless obedient sex slave whenever you want."

She clearly didn't want to hear this, so she started tickling me. My flanks are super-sensitive to tickling, and I wriggled and writhed under her merciless fingers.

"STOP! Sarita, please stop; I need to have a serious conversation with you."

The pout returned, and then she grinned, "What about as the prelude to sex? If we are planning a tryst, can I at least dominate you in the hours leading up to sex to get us both juiced?"

I giggled, "That sounds wonderful, Mistress; this slutty little thing would enjoy that." We both tittered at the name she'd made me use the day I was enslaved.

Eventually, we dressed and walked downstairs, only to see mi Abuela sitting in the living room. I died. I had no idea how long she'd been there or how much she'd heard. But then I saw the twinkle in her eyes and the smile on her face and breathed a sigh of relief.

"In my day, we called it 'The love that dare not speak its name.' I doubt you two got up to anything more than I did with my girlfriend after high school. We knew it couldn't last as in those days we were expected to marry a man in church and have multiple kids."

"Still, I had a year with a young woman with a talented tongue before I was formally introduced to the man who is now my husband with the subtext, 'we've chosen him for you, so be obedient and marry him.' We were lucky; we fell in love and had four wonderful kids. But I still remember my girlfriend fondly. So don't worry, Dani, your secret is safe with me."

Unintentionally, I had just come out to my Grandmother, and she had accepted me! Grandmothers are wonderful.

I cuddled up with Sarita, "I love you so much, girlfriend. You are perfect for me."

***

Alan was in his office at work when his cell phone rang with the special ringtone assigned to his daughters. They knew not to disturb him at work unless it was really important.

"Daddy, please come home. Rocio's sobbing, and we can't comfort her."

"Please tell Rocio I'm on my way, Sweetie."

Twenty minutes later, he walked in the front door to see Rocio curled up in a fetal position, still sobbing and his daughters looking distressed that they couldn't help. So he scooped her up in his arms, sat down on the settee with her on his lap, and held her for a while.

"Rocio, you need to talk to me. What has happened?"

"It's Maria, mi Abuela. She's in the hospital. She's been told she'll die if she doesn't get an operation, and we don't have the means to pay for it. Aneu is trying to discover how many years she needs to indenture herself to raise that much money, but it looks like she'll be a slave for at least five years. I can't bear the thought of losing my sister for that long, and if she doesn't, I'll never see mi Abuela again."

Alan got his cell phone out. "Aneu, it's Alan." He could hear Aneu sobbing on the other end of the phone. "Aneu, please listen. Do not indenture yourself; you are far too valuable to me personally and to my company for you to throw your life away. If you feel you must, at least wait and let me buy your indenture to keep you safe. Rocio and Dani won't survive not seeing you for that long. We are heading to the airport now to join you, and we should be there by late evening. Don't tell your family Rocio is coming; I want it to surprise Maria."

"Rocio, pack a bag for three nights for yourself and the girls. We are going to Tulsa."

"The girls are coming with us?"

"Yes, Oklahoma is a mandatory slave nudity state with three exceptions: Consorts, Extraordinary Talent slaves, and Child Care slaves. So as long as you have the kids with you, you can be clothed. But please remember, Oklahoma is also a leash law state. As a collared person, you are only truly safe when you are leashed and led by a free person. So if you want to go out when I'm not there, Dani or Aneu will have to hold your leash."

Alan phoned the hospital and asked to speak to Maria's physician. He declined to take the call. Next, he phoned the hospital's finance department, only for them to tell him that HIPAA prevented them from discussing the patient's estimated bill. Alan growled in frustration.

Once the plane was airborne, his PA phoned him with the contact details for someone on the hospital's board of directors. Alan had met him at a charity fund-raiser in New York a couple of years back, and he hoped the man would remember him from that event.

***

The family gathered around Maria, distraught at the thought of losing either Aneu's paternal Grandmother or Aneu. Then, a different physician came in, one they had not seen before. He was accompanied by a nurse in a different colour of scrubs and a male orderly.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Freiburg, the Chief Medical Officer for the hospital. Maria, we are transferring you to a private room; your operation has been scheduled for late afternoon tomorrow."

Aneu panicked, "I still haven't sorted out the indenture. We can't pay for all that."

Doctor Freiburg smiled and put a hand on her shoulder, "Please don't worry; the bill has been paid in advance."

Carmen wanted to know how because none of their relatives had that much money. The doctor said he didn't know, but someone on the Board of Directors had phoned him and asked him to take care of Maria and ensure she got the medical care she needed. He intimated that board interventions like that were rare.

Aneu piped up, "I'm pretty sure Alan paid for it; he has offered to buy my indenture to keep me safe. That way, I'll still see my family while I'm a slave. Also, he said I can still finish my degree as a slave."

She didn't want to upset Alan, particularly if she was about to become his slave, so she didn't tell the rest of the family Alan and Rocio were on their way.

The private room on the top floor was luxurious. There were even two La-Z-Boy sleeper chairs. The next surprise was that their nurse only looked after two patients, instead of the previous nurse who frantically had to keep an eye on nine beds.

Just before nine, Rocio knocked and walked in, followed by Alan and two sleepy grade school girls. Dani and Aneu shrieked and each bundled one of the girls up in their arms to welcome them. However, Rocio's mother, Carmen, was not happy to see them.

"Alan, we are a proud family and don't need or want your charity. However, now that the operation has been arranged, Aneu will be forced to sell herself so that we can pay you back."

Alan looked at her and shook his head.

"I agree this is a family matter that should be taken care of by your family."

Carmen looked mollified.

Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers