Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Diana really is the problem, and I need to deal with her. So, leave it to me."

She kissed me slowly and tenderly, trusting that I would solve our Diana problem.

"Alan, you just took care of my needs, and I want to show you my appreciation by doing the same for you, 'Master,'" and she giggled as I groaned at her teasing use of a slave word. But my heart leapt at the realization that she felt safe enough to blatantly tease me, a man who theoretically held absolute power over her.

***

Rocio:

I flipped over and nestled down between his naked legs. A month ago, he'd started grooming down below to make it easier for me to go down on him. He'd obviously just shaved his balls and the base of his cock again and trimmed the rest of the wild curls for length. The fact that he was freshly shaved caught my eye, and I looked closely at his cock in detail for the first time.

I knew lots of slave mantras from when I was enslaved and from when the Nuns had taught us their bowdlerised versions of slave mantras for grading. The Nun's mantra, "Husband, may I worship your beautiful shaft," came to mind. I wasn't sure what it meant to worship a cock, but as I reverently held the base of his cock in my left hand and caressed his balls with my right, it struck me for the first time that his cock truly was beautiful.

My eyes were level with the base of his cock, and his turgid six inches seemed huge from close up. I still had reservations about how it would ever fit in my pussy because I hadn't been able to try out the 6" dildo as I wanted to keep my hymen intact for Alan to deflower.

I lightly traced the outline of a vein that bulged out from his rigid shaft with my forefinger. Beneath my touch, I could feel it pulsing as it tried to pump itself even fuller than bursting. I traced another bulging vein feeling it pulse in time with his rapid heartbeats. Even his heart was telling me how excited he was to have me nestled between his thighs.

I started imagining his cock pushing inside me. How would my first time feel? How full would I feel? And would it hurt when my hymen broke? I had no idea how much blood to expect. I also remembered Diana telling me that anal sex was inevitable for a pleasure slave.

I knew I could enjoy anal from playing with the 6" dildo Diana had given me for training. I'd already offered that to Alan once, and he'd turned me down as that was something only slaves did, and he'd vowed never to treat me as a slave. But when he declined, I could see the frustration on his face as he wanted to say yes and sink his cock deep inside me. He was torn.

I already had permission from Diana to lose my anal virginity to him. I'd have to find the right moment to offer again, as I didn't like seeing my gorgeous man frustrated when I could relieve that frustration and still remain a virgin.

I started tracing another vein and moved the other hand from his balls to cup the head of his cock. Then, using my thumb, I stroked his frenulum lightly. I was so caught up in adoring his cock that I hadn't realised how wild and desperate he was becoming as his arousal clamoured for its release.

"Rocio!" He whined, "please, my love, you are driving me crazy, and my cock is bursting to the point it hurts."

I smirked at him and sucked a ball into my mouth. I teased the sensitive underside of the ball with my tongue before moving to the other ball and playfully sucking it while still playing with the head of his cock with my right hand.

I moved to take the head of his cock into my mouth and pinched the skin of his scrotum between his balls. I lightly rolled the skin back and forth between my fingers. I encircled the base of his shaft with my other hand and started stroking his hard length as I bobbed on the head of his cock, playfully swirling my tongue around the bottom of his glans before running my tongue all over his glans and ever so lightly sucking it in deeper.

I started pumping him harder with my hand as I inhaled the length of him deeper into my throat; he was so rigid I couldn't get past the back of my throat where it angled down into my neck.

I pulled my mouth off his cock momentarily, "Alan, I'd never appreciated before tonight just how beautiful your cock is - it is the perfect size for me. I love that it is perfectly straight, with the head just a little larger than the shaft. I love that it is uncut, the way nature intended. Let me worship it as the work of art that it is."

He smirked at me; damn arrogant man, he already knew he was gorgeous.

I resumed pumping with my hand curled around him and sucking him as deep as I could go with a steady rhythm. He kept murmuring quiet words of encouragement to keep going and telling me how good it felt. Finally, he groaned, grabbed my hair, and took control of the rhythm. His need was so desperate that he held my head with both hands and drove himself as deep as he could.

"Sweetheart, I'm going to cum."

He grunted, moaned, and invoked my name several times before erupting into my throat. I knew his balls were bursting, but I was unprepared for the quantity that filled my mouth. He'd told me not to show him his jism in my mouth as that was a slave thing, but just for once, I wanted to show him just how potent his lovely cock was. I opened my mouth, but there was too much. It overflowed down my cheeks like I was a drooling idiot.

"Fuck!" He said, "there was a lot, wasn't there? Just goes to show how crazy I am about you and how you turn me on and get my hormones flowing."

He grabbed a couple of tissues and wiped my cheeks and chin from the excess as I swallowed the rest. Finally, he slid down the bed, and I lay on top of him, looking fiercely into his eyes. He was my man, and I now knew I wanted to keep him forever.

***

To be continued, part 9 is entitled "Under the Mistletoe."