Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 09

Story Info
Under the Mistletoe.
9.5k words
4.75
8k
5

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
439 Followers

Part 09 - Under the Mistletoe

Avicia

***

This is a slow-burn Master/slave love story. If you are looking for lots of sex, please keep searching. I was inspired to write it by MrSmith27 referring to Slave Romances written by Hillary Rodham. Like all good love stories, they do, after some travails, live happily ever after. This story is set in the legal slavery universe created by joe_doe_stories, and the 34 th Amendment that relegalised slavery created by Carl Bradford.

Parts of this story are non-consensual. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

Many thanks to Carl Bradford, MrSmith27, ZZChromosome, and EroticStorySpinner for their editorial help. Any remaining problems are entirely mine.

Please note that I use UK English spelling and vocabulary.

***

"Strip, slut!"

I had just walked in Diana's door after being summoned to be her bed slave for the night. I started to strip as soon as the door closed behind me.

"Whack!"

"Ouch, "I yelled at the unexpected swat from her crop on my bare calf. Diana must be in a foul mood tonight; she was usually much more sensual.

"I don't have all night, and I expect instant obedience from my slaves, or you will feel the sting of my crop again."

I picked up the pace getting out of my skirt and panties, slowing to carefully unbutton my blouse that was a gift from Alan for a date night.

"Whack!"

"Aieh!" I squealed at the lash from her crop on the sweet spot inside my thigh right below my buttock and accidentally yanked off a button from my prize blouse."

Since Dani had gone to college, Diana no longer had a bed slave in her bed. On some nights, she'd check out one of the female corporate slaves for an overnight stay. She'd taken to ordering me to go to her house on Friday nights after the kids were in bed and sleep over until after breakfast on Saturday. That was the one night Alan didn't mind as he was usually exhausted on Fridays, so it wasn't a potential date night.

This was the first time I'd been summoned since Alan and I had expressed our love for each other. Because Alan always treated me as a person, this transition to being a naked sex slave was especially brutal - every Friday night, I felt whipsawed between two worlds.

When we got together socially, Diana was unfailingly friendly: calling me Rocio and hugging me like we were best friends. She was Janus-faced. On slave nights, she wanted to quickly establish her absolute dominance and make sure I understood that, for the night, I was a powerless lesbian sex slave who had no choice but to obey. It made me wonder who the real Diana was and what she thought of me. Did she see me as a future family member, a mere bed slave, or both?

I glowered; I was her brother's lover and possibly her future sister-in-law. I started fantasising about banning her from our wedding. I finished stripping as I fumed inside.

I saw Diana smirking; she knew how hard this was for me because of my relationship with Alan; I thought she didn't know how close Alan and I had become since our trip to Tulsa. But maybe Alan had told her; maybe this was why she was being so harsh: she didn't want to allow Alan's love to make me forget my true legal status as her slave.

"Slave, never forget that I own you as my personal property, just like I own this riding crop. I know you love Alan, but your ability to spend time with him completely depends on my goodwill. Therefore, I strongly encourage you to be cheerful and eager in your willingness to please me, or there will be consequences that you and my brother will not enjoy."

"Now, enough unpleasantness; I'm missing Dani more than ever and need sexual relief. I'm tired after a long week; let's shower together. Then you can give me a massage before oral pleasure."

I steeled myself to pretend to enjoy my time with her and to be pleasant and cheerful like a good little slave, but there's nothing about being enslaved that helps you control your all-too-human emotions, and I was fuming.

We lazily showered together as I washed her hair and soaped her down all over. After rinsing her off, she told me to get out and dry myself first so I could dry her. When she was dry, I brushed out her hair and dried it. She could be a real princess when she wanted to be. The trouble was that Dani was naturally submissive and loved pampering her, so she didn't understand why it gave me no pleasure. Or maybe she did and just didn't care.

She clearly was stressed as she asked for the eucalyptus massage oil and arnica cream. I'd had no training in massage and had never even received a massage, but I did the best I could based on what I learnt from a massage book she'd bought me.

When she finally relaxed, I lay between her legs and kissed her oiled thighs. The refreshing smell of eucalyptus filled my senses but tasted bitter. Bitter like I was now feeling, I lamented.

Her labia were already swollen from my having soaped her down and dried her off. I noticed she was always more aroused in the evenings when she was harshly dominant than when she was being sensually dominant.

I had been with Diana often enough to know what she liked; I palmed her mons as I kissed higher and higher up her inner thighs until I reached her perineum. I lifted her legs over my shoulders, then resumed palming her mons while kissing each side of her outer labia.

She squirmed in anticipation, "Good little slut," she patronisingly ruffled my hair.

I licked up in quick flicks between her outer and inner labia alternating with quivering the tip of my tongue in her moist folds. I circled her still hooded clit a few times before returning to the fold between her inner labia and then diving into her love channel. My fingers butterfly-kissed her outer labia as I pushed the tip of my tongue into her as hard as I could again and again.

"Fingers, slut, finger fuck me hard."

I pushed two fingers in and started driving them in and out as hard and fast as I could while curling my fingertips up on each backstroke. I found it exhausting to keep up this speed and pressure as it involved muscles that I rarely used with any intensity. She was clearly struggling with getting off tonight, which usually meant something was bothering her. I hoped I wasn't the focus of whatever was upsetting her.

"Stop, slut, it's not enough; get my Thrusting Jack Rabbit vibrator from the bottom drawer." It had purple tips for her pussy and clit, but the shaft was translucent, so you could see the thrusting action and the spinning rings of ball bearings that stimulate the G-spot.

I passed Diana's cell phone to her for her to unlock it and start the rabbit app. It had seven different vibration patterns plus six rotation and thrusting speeds. She was too lazy to control it herself and expected me to read her mind on what stimulation she needed. I lubed it and slipped it into her, angling it so that the clit vibrator lined up perfectly with where she needed it.

I started it on medium vibration and manually thrust it in and out of her. Since I couldn't use it on myself, I had no idea what I was doing as I had no idea what it felt like. I waited until her hips started thrusting to meet me before turning the vibrator higher. I started the ball rings rotating on medium and continued thrusting manually until she whimpered. Then, I turned it to maximum rotation and started the thrusting action on medium, letting the mechanics do the work instead of my aching wrist.

"Harder slut, fuck me harder."

Wow, she really was struggling tonight despite being aroused earlier. But at this point, I didn't care. I just wanted her to get off so she would be satisfied and leave me alone. I turned everything to maximum and resumed manually thrusting the fast-thrusting rabbit in and out of her snatch as she snatched and clenched the vibrator with her Kegels. She was gripping it so hard I remembered the girls on the school bus laughing about a movie called 'Vagina Dentata.'

Her swearing and writhing escalated against my hold on the rabbit as I tried to keep the other tip on her clit. Eventually, she came and screamed something obscene about her fucking brother. Oops, I guessed this really was about Alan wanting me entirely to himself. I removed the rabbit and kissed her vulva as she came down from her orgasm.

"Fuuuuuck, I needed that so badly. Slave, you are absolutely forbidden from telling my brother anything about this evening, or there will be severe repercussions. Get on your back."

I lay on my back, and she straddled my mouth; her quim was still leaking lady cum which she expected me to clean up with my tongue. After a while of just letting me gently eat her out, she was ready for round two. Clearly, she was still in a fractious mood as she immediately started riding my face hard, letting me tongue her vaginal opening while rubbing her clit against my nose. After a few minutes of riding my face, she swivelled her hips forward to place her anal ring over my mouth.

"Tongue me, slave, give me pleasure."

I hated doing this, and she knew it. The whole idea of rimming someone's poop chute is so degrading, even though I knew I'd just washed that area spotlessly clean. It was the idea that was repugnant - that was probably why Diana was making me do it - to drive home her ownership and dominance. She alternated between letting me rim her and moving to impale her anus on the tip of my nose as she squirmed on it.

She turned around to face down my body and sat with her posterior squarely over my nose and mouth. I couldn't breathe and panicked. "For the next two and a half years, you're mine, Rocio; never forget it. Mine, not Alan's."

She swivelled her hips again so my nose was pressing into her vagina, and her clit was over my tongue. She rocked herself on my nose, side-to-side and back-and-forth. I tongued her clit to the best of my ability. I could just see up enough to know she was playing with her nipples at the same time.

Her rocking hips gripped me harder, so I matched her by using my tongue faster and harder.

"Yes, slut, lick me like that."

She rocked against my face harder, "Yes, like that, keep going." She moaned and pinched her nipples until she came hard, spilling her lady juice all over my nose. Some ran into my nose, causing me to choke. She reached forward and pinched my nipples hard before getting up to let me clear my face of her juices. She was breathing heavily; she got off being dominant and controlling with her slaves.

On one occasion, while visiting Alan at work, I'd managed to talk to office slaves she'd checked out for overnight stays, and she was the same with them.

Normally, at the end of the evening, she'd bring me off with the Hitachi Magic Wand, so I got at least some pleasure from the evening. However, she must have been still trying to prove a point because instead of giving me pleasure, she sat back against the headboard and ordered me to sit between her legs.

She cupped my modest boobs, squeezed them, and mashed them around a few times. She ordered me to frig myself to orgasm while she watched. I was so not in the mood as not being a submissive had meant the evening had been an awful experience for me. Dani would probably have loved it, but I certainly didn't.

Feeling incredibly embarrassed, I started to frig my clit with my fingers in a V before rapidly sliding a finger up and down the centre of my slit. My lack of arousal from being humiliated meant I was not at all wet. At times like this, I envied Dani's ability to get aroused by humiliation. This was going to be hard. Diana must have realised as she pulled my nipples and squeezed them; it hurt, but I bit my lip to stop myself from giving her the satisfaction of making me squeal.

I started fantasising about Alan and the wonder I'd felt the first time I'd worshipped his cock. A minute of imagining his mouth on my pussy soon had me wet. Then, as my arousal grew, I imagined him bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I imagined the first time the tip of his tongue circled my clit while I moved my fingers to frig my pearl. Finally, when I was ready to find my release, I imagined that it was his tongue, not my fingers, driving me over the edge to pleasure.

At least Diana believed in aftercare and wanted to snuggle me in bed to comfort me. In the past, I'd often appreciated that, but tonight, I was so frustrated with my status as a slave that I'd rather have slept on the floor than with her. In the morning, I was sent to make French Press coffee and bring her a large mug. Diana lay back in bed, sipping her coffee while I spent another hour lying between her thighs, taking care of her needs.

After breakfast, I was given another lecture about not telling Alan anything that had transpired between us and not letting my relationship with Alan make me forget that I was Diana's property and that she could do whatever she wanted with me. It took every ounce of strength to remain outwardly submissive. Finally, I was permitted to Uber home.

***

Alan:

Rocio came home with a button missing from the blouse I'd bought her and distraught at how she'd been treated; it had left her feeling dirty and used. She told me that Diana forbade her to discuss any aspect of what happened between them, wanting it to remain private. No way! If my sister was abusing the woman I loved, I wanted to know and to know all the details. However, she was so fearful that I had to coax it out of her.

She told me Diana had reacted enviously to the growing closeness between us and had threatened to make her move back in with her and only come to my house each day for babysitting duties and leave as soon as the kids were in bed, denying us the chance to have mutual pleasure.

I had had enough. After I'd calmed down, I picked up the phone, "Diana, we need to talk. Please come to my home office tomorrow morning." At 11 am, Diana walked in, shut the door, and plonked herself into an easy chair, "What's up, big brother? You sound upset."

"Upset? Of course, I'm upset. I'm more than upset. I'm grateful that you found the woman of my dreams for me, and I intend to marry her. But I am becoming angrier and angrier at your behaviour. You knew Freja, before she died, prayed for me to find and marry a woman like Rocio who would truly love the children as a mother, but you keep interfering: trying to control and sexualise Rocio in a way that I don't appreciate. On top of that, despite knowing she will become your sister-in-law, you are forcing my future wife to have sex with you regularly. This needs to stop, Diana."

"Alan, she may be your future wife, but I own her for the next two and a half years. You don't want to tell me what I can and cannot do with my property. I can order her to move out with a single phone call."

"Seriously, what do you think will happen after her manumission if you've treated her like that? Do you seriously think she'd invite you to our wedding or allow you access to our children? No! We would all be out of your life. If you make me choose, I will choose her rather than you."

"Fine! If you don't appreciate what I've done for you, I will have her move back in with me, and you can look for a new nanny for the girls."

"Fine! If you want to play dirty and threaten Kersten and Sasha with losing the woman they call 'Mommy,' two can play that game. As a contingency, I had my lawyers prepare court documents to have you arrested for fraud for using my money to buy her and then keeping control of her. My lawyers tell me I can have security hold you until the slave catchers get here to strip you naked and collar you. Is that how you want our relationship to be? Brother and Sister at war? Because it is a war that I will win and win decisively."

Diana looked chastened; the conversation had completely spun out of control, and they'd reacted to each other without thinking. This was her only sibling and the person she loved most in the world, and he'd threatened to exclude her from his wedding. How had it come to this with her brother drawing up papers to enslave her? She shuddered.

"I'm sorry, Alan. I never intended to hurt you. I admit I bought her for you thinking she was your ideal pleasure slut, not knowing she was actually your dream wife. But she was so sweet, naïve, and beautiful that I couldn't resist the temptation to take her to my bed. I made up all kinds of excuses that I was training her to be a better pleasure slut for you, but they were only excuses; I just wanted her between my thighs.

But then, Dani came along; I love Dani so much, and I miss having her between my thighs every night while she is away at college. I fear I am losing Dani's heart to Sarita, and there's nothing I can do about it. I have no control over her while she's away at college."

"Unfortunately, since I own Rocio, and she reminds me of Dani, it was too easy to get Rocio to scratch that itch for me until Dani returns at Christmas. So, yes, I'm jealous of her growing attachment to you and felt I was losing both her and Dani; I panicked. But instead of reacting healthily, I tightened my control and alienated you."

Alan contemplated his dear sister. She really did seem to feel she had done nothing wrong. That wasn't unusual for her, as she often failed to consider the feelings of others unless they spoke out directly. It was a common characteristic of people on the autism spectrum. Diana wasn't cruel; she just found it difficult to pick up on subtle social clues. She was good at her job in HR because of the hard work she put into analysing how people worked and compensating for her obliviousness. The problem was that it didn't translate to how she behaved at home.

In this case, because Rocio was a slave, she had no power to protest Diana's treatment, and subtle social clues were her only means of protesting how she was being treated. Alan knew he had to advocate for her and get Diana to realise that her behaviour was profoundly destructive of having a healthy relationship with her future sister-in-law.

He also made a mental note to have someone review Diana's treatment of the office slaves she took home with her. If she was this clueless out of the office about her brother's lover, she might be treating the office slaves even more poorly.

"Diana, if you want to have a good relationship with Rocio after we get married, you will need to start treating her now like you will be doing then: as a person whose feelings matter. Equally, if you are insecure and exert control over Dani, she will choose Sarita. If you want Dani's love, then treat her like a girlfriend. Or, in her case, a very submissive girlfriend who loves being dominated in the bedroom. How you treat her outside the bedroom will determine whether she chooses you or Sarita in the long run."

"I really am sorry, Alan; I promise I won't sleep with her again."

Alan sighed; he desperately wanted to get the bad taste of the escalating threats out of his mouth. Despite it being only 10 am, he poured himself a Dartigalongue Armagnac and offered one to Diana too. She took it as a peace offering.

Diana was now visibly upset; she stood, "Hug?" That made me smile; my little sister was back. We hugged, and she sat back down.

"More importantly, have you really decided to propose already? You've only known her six months, and she has been a slave that entire time. How can you possibly know what she really feels?"

He sat down and relaxed, "I've consistently treated her as a person, not a slave. It took a lot for her to learn to trust me, but she now tells me what she really wants and feels. I've become convinced she is the woman I saw every night in my dreams after Freja started praying. I adore her, the children adore her, and she would make a wonderful mother for Sasha and Kersten to gain a couple of younger siblings."

Avicia
Avicia
439 Followers