Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he pulled my thong down, allowing me to step out of them. He wickedly kissed the sopping wet patch that had covered my vulva before discarding them onto the pile of clothes on the floor.

At 5'9", I was just tall enough for him to comfortably kneel between my legs and reach my virgin love canal. I widened my stance to give him better access to my bald mons and labia. Since I knew he loved my shaved vulva so much, I had asked Diana to have me depilated for him. I could tell he loved the perfect smoothness. When I was a teenager, I was proud of my pubic hair because I thought it made me a woman. Now, older and wiser, I knew that wasn't true. I was more than willing to sacrifice my modesty to please my man; besides, slaves have no modesty. He dove in, tonguing the entrance with probing thrusts alternating with swirling licks and intimate kisses. The constantly varying sensation drove my slave heat to boiling point.

I staggered back to the bed, lay on my back with my butt on the edge of the bed, and pulled my knees back. Alan's relentless tongue followed my every move. We had been lovers long enough for him to know every trick of my body. Even if I had been a free woman, I would have been helpless to resist this sensual assault.

"Harder, my love, you're driving me wild," I moaned. I don't think I'd ever been this needy with him. "All in good time, pequeña," he replied. Arghh. Gradually he drove my arousal higher and higher until I felt electric currents flowing over my hypersensitised skin as his hands roamed my erogenous zones and his tongue lapped my slit.

I pulled his head in hard to my sex. "Please," I begged. He laughed but relented. His tongue found my clit and sucked it into his mouth. The tip of his tongue quivered over the centre of my clit as it was sucked, exposing it further out from its hood than usual and opening it to more intense sensations. That was all it took. I shuddered as my body rocked, and I found my release. I lay there panting as he peppered my vulva and inner thighs with gentle kisses.

"Hmm, time for me to return the favour."

I flipped over and lay on my back with my head hanging over the edge, presenting my throat like a pussy.

"Are you sure?" he asked tentatively.

"Yes, my love, I'll tell you if it's too much."

He came and stood at the side of the bed. I raised my head, kissed his balls and sucked each into my mouth.

"Hold my head and take it slowly."

I immediately felt his gentle hands on me and the tip of his cock presented at my mouth. I swirled my tongue around everything I could reach before he moved forward; I took him into my mouth, tonguing him as much as I could.

Slowly, he pushed his cock into my throat. I was delighted that with my head back like this, he didn't get stuck at the corner of my throat as he usually did. He withdrew and pushed a little deeper on each stroke. It didn't take him long to bury himself entirely in me. My nose was tight against his shaved balls, so breathing around his cock took all my concentration.

He withdrew and plunged fully back into me. His right hand went to my throat, stroking the tip of his cock as it bulged below my chin.

"That feels amazing, pequeña; I can see my cock penetrate your throat. I love this; I am already planning on doing it again."

He pulled out a little and took quick thrusts in and out to enjoy the sensation of being fully engulfed by my tight throat.

"Whoa," he withdrew, "I'm already too aroused, and I want to cum in your petite derrière."

We cuddled for a moment before he asked, "Where did you come up with that? Have you been googling ways to drive your man wild in bed?" I must have turned bright red when asked because he groaned, "I should have known. Diana?"

"Sorry. It was part of her sex-ed to teach me every position for pleasuring a man orally that she knew. So she used her 6" strap-on to do it."

He kissed me tenderly, "I will never blame you for anything Diana forces you to do."

"What if she didn't force me? What if I asked?"

"Well, in that case, do you have other things to try?"

I giggled, and I'm sure I was still blushing madly when I told him, "That's a secret. Wait until there is a next time and see what happens."

I got on slave-fours with my head down, ass in the air as Diana had taught me. He kissed and caressed both my butt cheeks while murmuring sweet nothings.

"Oh, Rocio, you have the most perfectly exquisite butt I've ever seen; it's deliciously lean, tight, and perfectly shaped. I love how your thighs are thin right to the top before curving out delightfully. You really have the perfect figure to turn me on. Seeing you naked is like a blind man learning to see for the first time: I had no idea a woman's body could be as enchanting as yours."

He slowly worked the butt plug out and wrapped it in a tissue before taking it to the bathroom.

"I brought condoms; they're in my washbag," I told him.

He grabbed one and handed it to me. I looked at him blankly, "I've no idea what to do with that; I've never seen one before as we've never needed one."

He showed me how to do it, smirked, and told me it was my job next time. I gave him my best 'I'm dubious' look.

I squealed as cold lube was pushed into my gaping crinkled ring and worked all around inside me. Then, he lubed his cock, positioned himself, and pushed slowly at my entrance. Mercifully, doing it immediately after removing the plug made it easier to penetrate. I groaned as I'd only stretched to the size of the plug's smaller neck, but his shaft's girth was considerably wider than the plug's.

"You OK?"

"Yes, but please give me a minute to get used to you. You're bigger than the butt plug I was wearing."

He gave me a minute of sweet nothings while tenderly stroking the sides of my lower back before he resumed pushing. A few more thrusts, and he told me he was buried to the hilt inside me.

"Fuck, Rocio, you've no idea how amazing you feel gripping my cock so tightly. I'm finally buried in the woman I love, my body in yours, my heart in yours, merging together."

He started slowly thrusting back and forth, replacing the discomfort with a nice woozy feeling. Then, he started to try different angles. One of them pleasantly stimulated me.

"Yes, like that, keep that angle; it feels good."

His cock was angled down towards my vagina and must be pressing through to my most sensitive spot."

"I'm going to cum, my love. Fuck, ..." as he grunted and came hard. I could feel his whole body shuddering with the waves of pleasure through his cock buried inside me. "Oh fuck, that feels so good."

It took him a moment to recover, but he grabbed another tissue and removed the slimy condom to flush down the toilet; he also wiped the leaking lube off my butt. That done, he lay on his back next to me. I turned on my side to gaze into his eyes.

"We can do that again, sweetie. That angle at the end felt good. If you kept doing that and lasted longer, I could orgasm. Will you be up for a second round tonight?"

He grinned, "I was already planning on it. That was fun."

Fifteen minutes later, we started again, and he worked his way slowly back inside me; I got used to it more quickly, so he started thrusting at the angle I asked for.

"Alan, yes, like that, that speed and force are perfect," I told him as he nailed me and nailed what I needed.

I got closer and closer to orgasm but couldn't quite find my release. Finally, when he was almost ready to cum, he reached around and fingered my pleasure bell; that was all it took. We came simultaneously as our convulsions triggered each other to last longer and more pleasurably.

He discarded the condom, cleaned up, and came back to bed. I turned onto my back, and he lay on top, propping himself up on his elbows. He looked at me with sheer wonder.

"That was so good. You've no idea how much it means to me that we consummated our engagement."

"What do we need to do to get Diana's permission for me to lose my virginity. I asked her, but she said to ask you. I was waiting for the right moment. This seems like it."

His eyes glazed over, and he got a faraway look.

"That bad?"

"Worse, she says that to really understand what you went through and be the partner you need so you find healing from the trauma of enslavement, I need to experience it too. So she's demanding I be her FINO slave for two weeks."

"Alan, no, just no!" I sat up and rounded on him in outrage. At this moment, I wasn't his slave; I was his lover and some... OTHER... woman was threatening him with humiliation and abuse! And blaming ME for it?!? Alan, we can make do with anal and oral sex till my three years are up, but you have no idea what mischief she'll get up to having her big brother as her slave."

"Oh, it's worse than that. I'll be Diana's slave and Aneu's. Aneu will take a break from college for a 'corporate sponsorship event' and join her in dominating me. I'm dreading it as your sister has an even more dominant streak than Diana, as we saw in Dani's enslavement."

"Sweetie, I can cope with you being made to have sex with other women while you are a slave because it won't be you but the dominant forcing you to do it. But if you have sex with Aneu, the pain will be unbearable and shatter my relationship with her."

"She understands that; she has agreed to specify no incest and no sexual contact with your sister. I, too, would find it unbearable. But I have another question for you. She says I will be forced to have sex with another man, which makes me cringe at the thought. Could you cope with knowing I'd had another man's cock in my mouth?"

I was dismayed as the thought of gay sex turned me off (so why was I OK with lesbian sex, I wondered). So now my man was going to have gay sex? No! But after another moment's thought, I understood he'll be a slave, and whatever happens, it won't be him doing it; it will be Diana or Aneu. I shuddered at the thought of my baby sister making my man do that.

"Honestly? I hate the idea much more than I do the thought of you being with another woman as a slave. But I know that as a slave, you have no control and no responsibility. So I promise not to recoil from you over it. However, I will have trouble not hating Diana for this, and I fear hating my little sister as well if she's the one who makes you do it. From your telling me this, it sounds like it's all worked out, and you've agreed to do it?"

"If I have your agreement. yes, I have. I need to be intimate with you. I need to make love to the woman to whom I've committed the rest of my life. But I won't do it if you can't abide it."

"Alan, I'd prefer to wait till after my wedding, but OK. As long as the contract protects you and our love, I'll support you. Will I have to see you as a naked slave? Am I to be part of this charade?"

"No, sweetie, the contract says you and the children will never see me while I'm a slave or interact with me as a slave."

"Oh, Alan, I can't believe you'd do this for me. Billionaire Alan Petersen is willing to give it all up and become a powerless slave so that he can be intimate with me. You've no idea how much that makes me feel loved."

We kissed frantically until the storm of emotions from Diana's outrageous demands subsided enough to be able to fall asleep.