Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan swirled the glass of Armagnac around and inhaled deeply, "I will never find anyone like her again, and the girls are afraid that they will lose her in two and a half years when her indenture is up. Maria pointed out that the sooner we get engaged, the sooner my daughters' fears will be alleviated, and they will feel secure. So I hope to propose under the Mistletoe on New Year's Eve in Malmö."

"Really? That soon? It doesn't even give you much time to go ring shopping!"

I laughed, "Actually, I picked out a ring for her a month ago purely as a fantasy after daydreaming about sex and what it would be like to take her virginity. It's a Diana ring; I picked out the Sapphire for the centre stone after work on Wednesday."

"So you really are serious?" Diana looked thoughtful, "Do you remember the agreement we made when she first moved in? If she accepts your proposal, and I think she will, in return for my permission to take her virginity before her indenture ends, you agree to be my FINO (Free in Name Only) slave for two weeks. Only by having emic knowledge of what it feels like to be a helpless, powerless piece of property will you be able to understand a little of what she went through and have the conversations needed for her truly to find healing from her trauma."

Alan groaned. He'd just fought with his sister over her ability to think through the impact of her behaviour on relationships. It would require enormous trust to go through with this. Diana saw him grimace.

"Seriously, big brother, a two-week FINO is toy slavery - it will be highly embarrassing and incredibly humiliating, but you'll know it isn't real and will end in two weeks. So, you won't experience the same trauma, but at least you will have gone through enslavement, powerlessness, and being used for sex."

"Seriously, Diana? No. There's nothing 'toy-slavery' about being stripped naked in front of you and Aneu, made to do whatever degrading things you decide, and being given corporal punishment by the two of you. You are both naturally dominant and will enjoy whipping me far too much."

"Then afterwards, I have to live with the fact that you've both seen me naked in humiliating positions and whipped me, but I'm expected to go back to relating to you as if nothing happened. I'm not sure Aneu can even remain an employee after having her CEO as her slave for two weeks, particularly if I'm forced to have sex with her! It's an HR nightmare. Maybe Rocio and I should just wait until her indenture ends?"

"Alan, Alan, Alan, you worry far too much. I asked you before, do you trust me? You are the most important person in the world to me, so I know you need to come out of this with all your relationships intact and functioning normally. So please trust me when I say that I thought long and hard about it, as did my lawyer and the slave psychologist that Rocio saw to help her with her adjustment. Between us, we've designed a two-week stay that protects you and lets you resume healthy relationships afterwards."

"The three of us worked on the FINO agreement to spell out all the steps to protect your identity. When it is over, only a small circle of people you can trust will ever know Alan Petersen was a slave. Of course, it will cost us some eye-watering bribes, but our contacts are reliable and assured us of the resulting protection."

Two days later, Diana brought the FINO contract for him to sign. She had brought her lawyer with her, and I had the company's Chief Legal Officer with me to provide independent legal advice on the contract and its implications for the company. The CLO and I had our own copies and started reading.

I, Alan Petersen, hereafter known as the 'slave,' being of sound mind, agree to indenture myself to Diana Petersen, hereafter known as the 'owner,' as a FINO slave per the laws of the State of Texas implementing and regulating Free-In-Name-Only indentures. This contract will automatically come into force if Rocio Cruz accepts a proposal of marriage from Alan Petersen but is otherwise null and void. The indenture is to start within 28 days of such a marriage proposal being accepted.

The slave agrees that despite remaining technically a free person, he is obligated to act as if he were a slave to the owner for a continuous period not exceeding 14 days and is to be manumitted promptly no later than the 14th day.

The contract continued went on to say that I acknowledged I would be under slave discipline and may receive corporal punishment at my owner's discretion. It stated that I would be obligated to have sex with whomever and in whatever manner my owner directed, except sexual contact with my 'owner' was explicitly forbidden.

I immediately queried the lack of a no-homo clause which Diana shot down again. Slaves had no control over with whom they had sex, and she wanted me to experience that humiliation. However, she did compromise on my demand that if I were forced to have sex with men, then Diana and Aneu would not see me do it, and there would be no photos or videos taken.

The enslavement was to be processed in Erie, PA, where we had no friends or contacts. I would not be displayed for grading to avoid being recognised or photographed naked other than the mandatory National Slave Registry photos. In addition, a full leather hood was to be placed on me before shipping, further minimising the chance of being recognised.

Since the veterinary doctor and my slave wrangler would know my real identity, they would be bribed to protect my privacy. Slaves had no right to legal privacy (HIPAA explicitly applied only to free persons).

I verified that the contract ensured no one other than Diana, Aneu, and the staff in Erie would ever see my face while I was in a slave collar, as I would wear a full leather hood over my face whenever anyone else was around.

It also stated that Rocio would not see or interact with me as a slave, so our relationship would be protected. In addition, both children were to go to their grandparents for two weeks so they would know nothing about my sojourn in slavery.

The limitations section also stated that no international transfer was permitted, nor was I to be transported to any state that would require my hood to be removed and my prior identity disclosed (this precluded travel to, for example, Texas).

Finally, a contingency clause stated that the FINO would immediately end if my children or I had a medical emergency.

I pushed back firmly on the lack of the reciprocity clause she had previously agreed to that if, after a month, I felt she had betrayed me or been so harsh I couldn't forgive her, she would be legally required to become my FINO for two weeks in a way that would give her a comparable experience. She reluctantly agreed to add that. I also demanded a no-sex-with-Aneu clause, which, as an HR Director, she could see was necessary.

A few days later, she gave the Chief Legal Officer and me the final version of the FINO contract. She emailed a copy of it to Aneu in Tulsa. I was 99% sure I would be making full use of the reciprocity clause, as my little sister clearly needed to be taught a painful lesson. Maybe after a two-week FINO, she would treat the company's slaves with more compassion and give Rocio the full apology she deserved.

After signing it, I asked Diana what she planned to do with me in those two weeks, only to be told that slaves never knew who'd bought them or where they were being shipped. She'd only say Aneu had been granted an absence from college for a 'corporate sponsor' event and that they had rented a remote cottage in the New Hampshire White Mountains.

From that statement, I still quailed at the thought of my youngest intern being my Mistress for those two weeks; it would be utterly humiliating, and I couldn't imagine how it could not negatively impact her career at my company.

The FINO contract specified that, in return, Diana, as Rocio's owner, gave Rocio permission to lose her virginity to me after I completed the FINO indenture.

***

Alan:

I had gotten tickets for six adults (including Nils) for the Black and White Ball at the Moriska Paviljon in Malmö. The ball is based on Truman Capote's famous Black and White Ball at the Plaza Hotel in NY in 1966. During the Christmas shopping season, Diana forced me to buy a new tuxedo and black mask; she took the three sisters shopping for silk masks and stunning off-white ballgowns.

The G700 touched down at Malmö airport late afternoon on Dec 29th, where two cars were waiting to whisk Diana and Dani, Rocio and me, Kersten and Sasha, and Aneu to the Elite Hotel Savoy. Nils's parents were waiting at the hotel reception to greet Kersten and Sasha, as they had agreed to babysit the two girls overnight on New Year's Eve at their house.

Alan, New Year's Eve:

Rocio forced me to get into my tuxedo and then insisted that I wait in the hotel bar so her ballgown would surprise me. Forty-five minutes later, she descended the hotel's main staircase and took my breath away. We'd known each other for seven months, and I'd never seen her in a ballgown as it would have been difficult to take a collared slave to a formal event as my partner. Slavery was illegal in Sweden, so Rocio and Dani had removed their collars as soon as they boarded the jet.

The dress Rocio had chosen was stunning: a close-fitting top with a plunging neckline over braless breasts, which were tightly held and displayed to perfection by the almost-sheer fabric.

Nils met us at the hotel and embraced Aneu with a passionate kiss - their long-distance love affair over video chats seemed to have made him hungry.

When we got to the pavilion, we were all blown away by the opulence of the setup - they really had spared no expense to recreate the magic of Truman Capote's party. Dani and Aneu were glad they could drink at their age in Sweden, while Diana warned them to go easy as they weren't used to alcohol. That was true for Aneu but far from true for Dani, who snickered at the warning - she was the rebel in the family.

I was as nervous as I'd ever been as he subtly steered Rocio to stand under a sprig of mistletoe hanging from one of the chandeliers. Just before the countdown began, Rocio was stunned to see Nils's parents arrive with Kersten and Sasha in their PJs and assumed there must be a problem. So she scooped up her sleepy little monkeys and asked them if everything was OK. They both giggled and said, "Wait and see."

Aneu videoed the mistletoe hanging above her older sister, then tilted her camera down to start videoing the two of us.

Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One, the bell rang in the New Year.

Rocio turned to kiss me, expecting our lips to lock and be lost in passion when she saw me kneeling; a look of shock crossed her face before breaking into a huge smile. Nils broke off from kissing Aneu, and Diana stopped kissing Dani; Kersten and Sasha came and stood on each side of me, just as we had practised. Dani also had her cell phone out. Once the other people at the ball realised a marriage proposal was going down, they gathered in a larger circle.

Kersten handed the box with the ring to me. I opened it so Rocio could see the ring with an oval three-carat sapphire in the middle and a one-carat diamond mounted on each side of it on a platinum band. (A design that, by coincidence, is known as a Diana ring after Princess Di). Rocio looked at me expectantly.

"Rocio Cruz, I always knew the woman of my dreams was out there but feared I might never meet her. But by a stroke of fortune, Diana searched for you at the same brief period when you could be found. I started to believe that you were the woman of my dreams when I saw that Kersten and Sasha took to you straight away and talked about you endlessly. Then, when they started calling you 'mommy,' I knew you were the one for me."

"Seeing you distraught when your grandmother was ill broke through the barriers I had around my heart from Freja's death, and I knew that it was not that I could live with you but that I could no longer live without you. Please would you do me the greatest honour by allowing me to spend the rest of my life faithfully loving you and only you as the queen of my heart? Please would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

Rocio expected I would raise the ring for her to take, but instead, Kersten and Sasha knelt at my side. Kersten spoke for both girls.

"Rocio, please, would you become our mummy? We love you and want you to be in our forever family. We both promise to be the best little monkeys you could ever have."

Kersten then went completely off-script.

"Please, would you also give us two little sisters for us to help you look after and for us to play with?"

Rocio giggled at Kersten's wide-eyed innocence and honesty. Alan lifted the ring to her, and she removed it from the box. She slipped it onto her finger and held it up to the light. Everyone could see the ballroom lights glinting off the luminous stones. Alan stood and faced her.

"Yes, Alan, yes, oh yes, I would love to be your wife."

She turned to each girl, "Kersten and Sasha, I would love to be your mummy. But I can't promise you two little sisters: that's up to God. Maybe you'll have three little brothers."

The girls scrunched their faces, "Eww, boys are gross."

Rocio continued, "But you will have to be patient as I can't marry your dad until my three-year indenture is up, and neither can I legally adopt you until then. However, this ring says I'm now part of your forever family; I will be there to love you and cherish you both until the day I die."

At this point, everyone started cheering, hooting, and clapping. I glanced across at my sister, expecting her to be the first to congratulate me, but her face was a storm of conflicting emotions: joy, pride, frustration, and envy. So finally, I gave up trying to decipher her and focused on the people who were congratulating me.

Dani told Rocio, "Mamá watched the entire proposal over video chat; she wants to talk to you."

A torrent of emotional high-speed Spanish followed, which was far beyond my meagre Spanish skills to comprehend. What mattered to me was the sheer excitement and joy radiating from my fiancée.

Seeing Carmen crying with happiness on the video chat removed one concern I had: despite not being a fluent Spanish speaker, I had been accepted into their family. Before Rocio hung up, I thanked Carmen profusely for giving birth to such a beautiful girl and raising her to be such an exceptional woman.

Kersten and Sasha waved at Carmen and said, "Goodnight, Abuela," before Nil's father whisked them away and back to their beds.

I saw Aneu and Nils were lip-locked again. I cupped Rocio's face, "Hello, fiancée." She kissed me gently, "Hello, fiancé." We sank into each other's mouths like our life depended on it; we both had so much we wanted to impart to the other that was beyond the power of mere words. As I came up for air, I noticed Diana standing next to us; her eyes were red; Dani had a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

She tentatively reached out to hug Rocio, fearing that she would be rejected. Rocio hugged her back as Diana sunk her face into Rocio's neck and burst into tears. "I'm so sorry, Rocio. I know I haven't treated you well. It will be hard for me to relate to you as my sister-in-law when I own your indenture, so my lawyer has drawn up papers to transfer your ownership to Alan and Aneu as co-owners. Welcome to our family; from now on, I will relate to you as the free person you will one day be."

"Thank you, Diana. I know we both have some work to do on our relationship, but I would like to put the past behind us and get to know you as my new sister-in-law. Then, one day, maybe you could help me with wedding planning."

"I'd love that. I would be honoured to be your wedding planner."

Rocio kissed and embraced her.

***

Rocio, New Year's Day:

Nils's parents had invited us to a family dinner. Alan had looked at me strangely when we walked from the car to the house because my gait was off. I'd been squirming through dinner before he leant over to whisper in my ear. "Are you having GI issues? You seem to be uncomfortable, you know, down there."

I giggled; he was so far off, poor man. I whispered back, "No, I'm not. Guess again."

He looked at me blankly; he hadn't a clue.

"I have a butt plug in my backside to get me ready to make you feel loved tonight. Before you object, saying only slaves do that, you gave me free choice, and I'm choosing to do this of my own free will. You are my fiancé, and I want to feel you inside me; I want to feel my body merged with yours. Also, I don't want my man to be frustrated any longer."

He looked at me with sheer wonder in his eyes. Before the trip to Tulsa and confessing our love for one another, he would have objected. But one look at his face told me he was more than ready to take my anal virginity tonight. I snickered too loudly. Everyone turned to me for an explanation. I turned bright red and waved my hands to stop them, "Private, sorry."

We returned to our hotel room, and Alan showered while I put the kids to bed in the adjacent room with a stern warning not to disturb us unless it was an emergency. Kersten was old enough to know what I meant and made kissy faces. Sasha saw her and giggled.

***

Rocio:

Alan had just finished showering when he walked back into the bedroom; he had a towel around his waist. "Lose it!" I told him, smiling as I circled my finger to show I meant the towel. I loved that, despite being a slave, he allowed me to enjoy our relationship as if I were free. He smiled and dropped it. He really was one fine-looking man. I admired his body as he twirled around. "Yummy!" I smirked.

"Strip me!"

He embraced me, and we kissed passionately. I may be driving what happened tonight, but he was in a dominant mood as his tongue explored every part of my mouth he could reach. He knew exactly how to tantalise my lips in a way that turned me on and made me wet.

My mind was briefly distracted by the thought that 7 months ago, I would not have believed I would be feeling these things and experiencing these things guilt-free. Finally, I forced my attention back to my lovely fiancé. Hmmm, I was one lucky girl to know I was literally my man's dream woman; there's nothing like being singularly desired to turn a girl on.

His hands found the front of my jersey; he lifted it off my braless breasts and over my head. Legally, I could wear a bra in Sweden as I wasn't a slave here, but I didn't own any bras because slaves in Massachusetts were forbidden to wear them. It crossed my mind that I should probably ask Alan to buy me a couple of them before flying home, as a collared slave wouldn't even be allowed into a store for a fitting. He cupped a breast and then played with that boob's nipple as we continued kissing. Rolling my nipple between his fingers just heightened the sensuality of the kiss.

His hands found my butt cheeks and located the jewel on the end of the butt plug. He pushed it around through my pants, stimulating nerve endings I didn't even know I had. After a while, his fingers found the button and zipper on the rear of my black leather pants, undid the button and unzipped me. He knelt and reverently pulled them down, allowing me to step out of them.

As he knelt, he kissed me through my thong. Tonight I was wearing ones he hadn't seen before; it said "Shut Up and Lick Me" across the front. They were a Christmas gift from Diana. Oh, yes, the sensation of a tongue through panties is wicked. It rapidly left me breathless, wanting more of him, more intimacy with him, to feel his tongue on my bare clit.

I reached down to remove my thong, but he slapped my hand away. "Bad girl, not yet." "Wicked, wicked man. Please?" I whined. He snickered and resumed lapping my clit through the thong. Eventually, he relented and let me pull my thong aside. It had only been seven months since I was a naïve virgin, but my sexuality had now been fully awakened. I shivered in anticipation as his tongue found my slit and licked up before twirling around the outside of my pleasure button.