Virgin Writer Ch. 02

Story Info
The writer and mentor find more.
2.2k words
4.5
3.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virgin Writer 2.

The taxi pulls up splashing water over the pavement. Jane and Becky stand waiting in the doorway to Artisan Café sheltering from the rain. Jane feeling like a schoolgirl with her best mate.

"That's our ride," Becky gleefully says, "The last one in is a soggy moggy."

Jane sprints to the car door, splashing puddles as she goes. Becky elbowing Jane as she tries to get there first. Jane grabs the door handle beating Becky, out of breath but feeling triumphant.

"Beat you, nar nar na nar nar," Jane wiggling her bum and giggling.

Becky pouts playfully slapping Jane's bottom then chuckling uncontrollably.

"Are you two getting in or just having a water fight?" The taxi driver calls leaning out of his window.

"Awe who's Mr. Grumpy shoes," Becky taunts.

"Is that you Becky? You little minx," He asks.

"Aye bloody well is and who's is asking?" Becky replies.

"Sidney you cheeky bugger, now get in before I slap your arse," he jovially responds.

Sidney a bald 30 something with a few wrinkles, ruddy face, and a cheeky grin.

"Promises promises Sid," Becky cheekily wagging her finger at him.

Pulling open the door Becky bows waving Jane into the back seat of the cab. Jane slides along as Becky plops down next to her shaking her hair like a sodden cat.

"Oi mind those seats, I just cleaned them this morning," Sid chivvies.

"You missed a bit," Becky responds pulling out her tongue.

"You should behave when you are with your mum," Sid grins, looking at Jane.

"Me mum, you should know better, this is my new best friend, Peter," Becky giggles.

"Peter ...Peter ..looks like a fine lady to me,"

Sid looks quizzically.

Jane blushes bright red feel her secret being exposed. Becky sensing Jane's unease slips her hand in Jane's squeezing it gently. Jane glancing down at her hand feeling a warmth provoking a memory of that first kiss with her best mate in the changing rooms at school. Her body tingling with the memory of that long-ago pleasure.

"It's alright Jane, Sid is my brother and sworn to secrecy or else," Becky whispers.

Moving her fingers across her neck.

Sid glancing back in the mirror eyeing Jane up.

"Well, Peter I would ask you out if Becky hadn't beaten me to it."

"Stop flirting Sid," Becky chides.

Jane squeezes Becky's hand gently. Becky glances across at Jane seeing Jane's eyes smiling back full of hope and yearning.

"You are all mine," Becky whispers.

"I am," Jane softly responds.

Jane leans towards Becky her lips gently touching. Closing her eyes her mind casting back to the changing rooms and those sweet cherry lips of that first kiss.

The car lurches to a halt as Sid blows the horn avoid a pedestrian stepping casually into the road.

"Stupid wanker," Sid bellows.

"You ladies alright in the back?" Sid asks meekly.

Jane and Becky picking themselves up from the sudden stop.

"Nice footwork Sid, next time warn us," Becky giggles.

Jane's heart racing as much from the hard braking as the tenderness of Becky's kiss. Jane looks out of the window wondering if she has done the right thing coming to see Becky. Her mind racing about love lost and all those suppressed desires that seem to be reawakening within her by Becky. She thinks,

'A chance meeting online is it fate.'

The rest of the journey is uneventful. Jane lost in her thoughts as Becky catches up with family matters with Sid. The car pulls to a halt.

"Right you two, your stop," Sid calls.

"How much Sid?" Becky asks.

"No, I'll pay," Jane interrupts.

"For you Jane it is gratis," Sid beams, "look after Becky, is all I ask she needs a lovely lady like you," winking.

Jane averts her eye feeling her face blush red and a small smile on her lips thinking,

'I wonder if you know what kind of loving I have in mind.'

Jumping out of the car both scurry to the porch of the small red brick terrace house with a bright blue door and net curtains in the bay windows giving it a homely demeanour. Becky rooting in her handbag for her keys. Jane sheltering from the rain admiring Becky's soft skin and slender neck.

"There are the little buggers," Becky triumphantly exclaims.

Holding up the keys then opening the door Becky bursts into the house. The dry warm hall welcoming them, a deep red carpet leading to a Lounge dining room on the right and Kitchen at the back. A pile of paperback books leaning against the hall wall which is covered with a red and cream vertical striped wallpaper. The air was filled with the aroma of freshly baked bread. Jane smiles as a warm feeling of home envelopes her body thinking,

'Feels so homely.'

Becky shouts out," Michelle, Michelle."

There is no reply, Becky shrugs and wrinkles her nose. Turning to Jane smiling bright,

"We need to dry out a bit and have a warm brew."

"Yes, I am soaking, and a cuppa would be spot on," Jane smiles back.

Jane looks questioningly at Becky,

"Michelle is your.....?" Jane asks tentatively.

"She lives here with me and said she wasn't going out to drown today but she is always tripping off. Well, she has made some bread so a feast for us," Becky giggles.

"Oh, I thought ...." Jane stops herself.

"Good grief no it's not like that with the price of houses we could not afford to buy one on our own. She is an ex-college mate this arrangement works a treat," Becky explains.

Jane relaxes a feeling of relief seeping through her frame. Becky walks along the hall toward the kitchen Jane following. The small cosy kitchen warmed by a Blue gas-fired three oven Aga cooker. Some freshly baked crusty bread sat on a cooling tray. A large Oak table in the centre of the room with a white Belfast sink against the window, some pots contain herbs on the window ledge, overlooking a small flagged backyard. Becky fills the kettle with water and places it on the hot plate pushing on the whistle. She turns to Jane her face looking so happy.

"Some crusty bread with lashing of butter?" She asks Jane.

"Oh yes please, you can't beat freshly baked bread," Jane smiling weakly.

Jane feeling weak at the knees alone with Becky. The kiss in the taxi still so sweet lingering her lips rekindling a longing. So unsure of herself, glancing down at the floor then back up. Becky tilts her head,

"What is it Jane?" she inquiries.

"I ...," the word strained.

Jane's eyes welling with tears.

"I just came here to say thank you but having met you ...." Jane's voice trembles.

Becky holds out her hands. Jane reaches out sliding her fingers over Becky's hands as she looks deep into her eyes. Gently pulling Becky towards her tilting her head as their lips meet. Jane softly panting her heart racing as she gently caressing [caresses?] Becky's lips. Jane parts her lips inviting Becky's tongue into her mouth. Becky slipping her tongue in so soft and warm as Jane sucks enjoying her sweet saliva. Jane's hands reaching under Becky's hoody top stroking lightly over the soft skin on the small of her back. Breaking the kiss Jane thinks,

'I can't believe this is happening.'

Becky whispers hoarsely, "You can't stop now Jane."

Jane's eyes widen. Becky's mouth pressing hard on Jane's as their tongues dance wildly. Jane's nipples are taut against Becky's, her pussy creaming with anticipation. Their bodies slowly rubbing together arousing them further. Becky moves her hips pressing her mound against Jane then rolling her hips, her honey seeping from her cunt. Becky breaks the kiss looking seductively into Jane's eyes.

"This will be a story to write about Jane," Becky grinning.

"Oh god yes," Jane panting harder.

Jane removes Becky's glasses slowly pushes up Becky's hoody over her head exposing her Sloggi grey double comfort bra nipples proudly showing through. Jane caresses the 32 C cups brushing her lips across the outline of each nipple.

"That feels good, so fucking good," Becky moans.

Jane sliding her fingers under the edge of the bra and pushing off over Becky's head. Licking lightly on each exposed areola, then looking up at Becky a twinkle in Jane's eyes. Becky panting hard her nipples aching, willing Jane to suck. Janes draws one nipple between her lips her tongue rolling over the bud.

"God you tease, I love it ...," Becky trembles.

Jane moans lips gripping the nipple stretching it softly.

"Fuck, this isn't your first time," Becky screams.

Becky grips Jane's head tightly. Jane sucking hard drooling over the plump orb. Then sinking her teeth into the swollen nub.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Yesssss," Becky bellows.

Becky's body shaking hard her pussy dripping wet as her nectar flows. Fingers clawing at Janes scalp as she presses her breast hard against Jane's mouth. Jane moaning loud as she suckles on the tender flesh. Sliding her hand into Becky's pants feeling the soft body hair give way to a light fuzz. Guiding her fingers over the mons along her furrow reaching slowly for her pearl. Becky widens her legs allowing Jane free access and willing her onwards. Becky closes her eyes throwing back her head as Jane's finger grazes her knot of delight.

"oh, oh, oh fucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk," Becky groans.

Rocking her hips as her pussy creams. Janes rolling her finger around the erect bud. Gliding her fingers slowing toward the aching entrance. Becky's hips lifting reaching for Jane's fingers to quell her mounting fever. Sliding her fingers into Becky drenched opening stretching the tender skin. Becky bucking wildly feeling her orgasm approaching.

"Yes, there... there ...oh fucking god that feels so good," Becky gasps.

Jane biting hard on Beck's nipples triggers Becky to erupt, her cunt contracting around Jane's fingers. Screaming as her body shudders violently. Jane's fingers holding tight to Becky's sweet spot as Becky's girlie goo soaks her hand.

Breathing hard eyes tightly shut, quivering in ecstasy Becky slumps on to Jane. Jane supporting her gently in her arms. Softly kissing her breasts and neck. Becky opening her eyes as she slowly recovers seeing Jane loving gaze. Jane rubs her nose on Becky's kissing her lips tenderly. Pulling her hand out of Becky's pants her fingers slick with Becky's cream. Holding up her hand they both lick and suck on Jane's fingers then kiss enjoying the sweet elixir together.

The kettle shrilly whistles as the water boils.

"Time for that brew," Jane whispers.

"We have time for a lot more," Becky giggles.

Becky reaches out turning off the hot plate the shrill whistle goes quiet from the kettle. Turning back to Jane Becky strokes her fingers through Jane's hair grinning wickedly.

"My turn now Peter," Becky whispers.

Jane's eyes widen her pussy already a dripping mess wondering what Becky has in mind. Becky unbuttons Janes blouse pushing it open stroking her palms over the white cotton triumph bra feeling Janes hard nipple, Jane gasping loudly. Dropping her hands around Jane's waist unzipping her midi skirt easing it down Jane's hips, it glides to the floor. Jane black cotton lacy trimmed knickers moist with her flowing honey. Jane panting harder her nipples poking hard through her bra. Becky leans into Jane causing her to topple back on to the wooden table. Beck sliding her hand around Jane's waist pulling Jane's knickers. Becky glancing down as Janes neatly trimmed bush slick with her thick cream.

"I see you're ready for me," Becky rasps.

Jane's eyes widen only able to nod feeling so exposed her pussy aching. Becky rakes her nails along Jane's thighs sliding her fingers between Jane's girlie lips and over Jane's clit wetting her fingers with girlie goo. Then pushing her fingers into her mouth licking the juice sucking slowly moaning softly all the time eyes fixed on Jane's. Looking down at Jane's gaping cunt she pushes Jane's thighs wide bending down plunging her tongue deep into the pink slit.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jesus," Jane screeches.

Janes lifting her hips to force Becky's tongue deeper as Becky thrusting back and forth. Becky's lips grinding on Janes thick clitoris as her tongue searches for Jane's g-spot. Jane violently bucks barely able to control her body as Becky find her spot.

"Holy Fuck you got it right there," Jane screams.

Becky moans loud her face drenched with Janes goo pushing Jane over the edge as she bites her clit. Jane squeezing her thighs hard on Becky's cheeks her cunt spasming and squirting hard.

"CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING," Jane bellows.

Jane rolling her hips on Becky's mouth. Becky's tongue gripped hard by Jane's pulsing vagina. Jane's thighs gradually relax her breathing heavily. Becky softly lapping over the puffy labia and clit. Glancing up at Jane licking her lips. Becky moves over Jane kissing her deeply sharing the love juice. Their tongues entwined as they enjoy the thick taste. Breaking the kiss,

"More than you ever expected?" Becky smiles.

"Yes, much more than I ever envisaged," Jane answers weakly.

Becky strokes Jane's hair from her face smiles down at her.

"Like to clean up?" Becky asks.

"I think I should you have made me a tad messy," Jane giggles.

"Who me?" Becky looks incredulous.

They laugh loud holding each other. Jane sits up from the table kissing Becky, stroking her hand over Becky's back.

"I'll take a shower, where is it?"

"Upstairs and left you can't miss it, there is a spare dressing gown if you haven't brought one."

Jane gathers her clothes and heads off upstairs......