Virgin Writer Ch. 03

Story Info
Further Revelations unveiled.
1.8k words
3.86
3.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virgin writer 3...

The hot water from the shower splashes over Jane's skin as she slowly cleans herself. Her body bathed in a warm glow she had not felt for years. Lightly touching her pussy, she closes her eyes moaning softly still feeling so sensitive and engorged as she trembles with delight. Her mind filling with thoughts to what further may occur tonight. Drying off and slipping on a white cotton dressing gown she heads off downstairs. Pausing at the lounge door she can hear Becky talking to someone. She pushes open the door peeks in shyly.

Becky is sat on a three-seater red velour sofa, her house mate, Michelle sat across from her on a matching armchair.

Michelle a 56-years old, with hazel-eyes, long flowing ginger hair framing brown freckled cheeks and full lips. Wearing an orange stretch Cami, peach loose cardigan with pockets, dark blue straight legged jeans and classic flatform trainers. They both look up as Jane pushes open the door.

"Peter is not a man!" Michelle exclaims.

"I can vouch for that," Becky giggles.

Jane blushes bright red at the remark.

"Oh, can you, what have you two both been doing?" Michelle glances between them.

Jane's face burning bright red looks down on the ground then back up at Becky who is grinning wide.

"No matter, we were discussing what eat, Peter or is it Jane," Michelle smiles.

"We would be better ordering a takeaway, as this weather is only fit for ducks," Michelle continues.

"It is either Pizza, Indian or a Chinese Jane as you are our guest, what do you want?" Michelle asks.

"Well I would adore a Chinese please," Jane answers meekly.

"Brilliant a banquet for three from the Mucky Wok," Michelle claps her hands.

The meal is ordered and arrives in prompt time. They sit in the lounge sharing the feast and laughing and relaxed. Michelle chatting with Jane who vaguely feels she has met Michelle before but cannot place her. Michelle keeps looking at Jane as they eat. Jane feels something niggling her about Michelle.

"You know Jane you seem familiar," Michelle comments.

"Strange you say that I was thinking the same. You are not from around, though are you? "Jane replies.

"Grew up in Yorkshire," Michelle beams.

Jane feels a cold stab in her chest looking closer at Michelle as she slowly realizes who she is.

"Wakey Girls High School produces the best lasses," Jane looks directly as Michelle.

"Fuck me, never, it can't be," Michelle stammers feel a cold shiver run down her spine.

"Yes, long time, and the memory lasts," Jane licks her lips.

"You two know each other?" Becky exclaims.

"I bit more than know," Michelle eyes looking dreamy.

"We went deep," Jane smiles a warm feeling surging through her body.

"Oh yes deep," Michelle says softly.

Becky looking at each of them total confusion on her face. Jane eases open her legs the dressing gown parting revealing her thighs and creamy pussy. Michelle's eyes widen as she bites her lip.

"God Jane you are still a sexy fucking girl," Michelle rasps.

"You are always my toy Michelle, and today we have a playmate," Jane coos.

"What is going on?" Becky pleads.

"We were school mates, but so much more me and Michelle. Then her parents split, and you disappeared, I was broken-hearted," Jane explains.

"And now I meet you Becky, come all this way and who is here my first love my fucking sex toy," Jane whispers eyes burning with desire at Michelle.

"You, you were lovers?" Becky asks.

"Yes, all this time and all this way I am not going to miss this chance Michelle," Jane simpers.

Michelle panting hard as Jane widens her legs the trimmed bush glistening with girlie goo.

"Like to feast my toy," Jane suggests.

"Fuck, Jane you know I can't resist," Michelle whimpers.

"Hell, Jane you are a dark horse," Becky mutters.

Michelle drops to her knees and crawls across the floor. Reaching Jane, she kisses along Jane's thighs, Jane running her fingers through Michelle's ginger locks.

"Kitty has missed you so much," Jane simpers.

"It looks so needy," Michelle softy replies.

Michelle drags her tongue slowly over Jane's gooey cunt lips. Jane gasps loud lifting and rocking her hips smearing Michelle's mouth and face with her cream. Becky wide-eyed breathing hard reaching down rubbing her crotch as her juices flow. Jane throws her head back closing her eyes, pinching her nipples as Michelle licks then sucks Jane's swollen clitoris.

"You have not lost your touch my fuck toy," Jane groans.

Michelle bites Jane's clit.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSS," Jane screams quivering.

Becky watching her hand in her pants now rubbing furiously on her knotty and squeezing her tits.

"Fucking hell you two, this is so bloody hot," Becky whimpers.

"Let's take the young girl," Jane commands.

"Yes Mistress," Michelle replies as if in a trance.

"Ohhhh .. god what ... meeeee," Becky stammers.

Before Beck can move Jane and Michelle pin her down on the sofa. Both women are way too strong as she struggles against them. Jane squats over Beck her arse pressing on Becky's chest giving Becky a perfect view of Jane rosebud and thick labia dripping wet. Michelle strips off Becky's pants. Becky vainly kicking out as her knickers are torn off.

"Oh, ladies what are you doing?" Becky cries.

Jane pushes back her bum covering Beck's face. The musky aroma of Jane's fanny subduing Becky's struggles. Michelle lifting and pushing back Becky's legs high and wide then plunging her tongue deep into Becky's wet cunt.

A muffled scream from Becky, "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK."

Becky arches her back as she cums hard squirting her honey over Michelle's eager tongue. Jane rubbing her swollen clit across Becky's lips. Becky biting Jane's bud causing Jane to bellow,

"Christ I am ..I am ..," screeches Jane.

Jane's cunt gushes hard as she is gripped by her intense climax. Her thick goo smearing over Becky's face and neck. Jane falling forward her lips latching on to Becky's clit. Sucking hard on the swollen nub causing Becky to squirm and quiver.

"Fuck, Jane .. I cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming," Becky screeches.

Becky's hips rocking wildly as her nectar squirts out again. Jane and Michelle plunging their tongues deep into the quivering quim. Becky groaning loud her body trembling. Jane gently laps Becky's drenched puffy girlie lips. Michelle licking Becky's bum hole. Their tongues cleaning Becky's honey from her tender soft skin.

"Holy fuck .....you two..... this is heaven on earth," Becky moans.

Becky breathing hard overcome with her climaxes in a dreamy afterglow state.

"Do you still have our toys?" Janes asks Michelle.

"Yes, they are in my room mistress they hold so many happy memories," Michelle whispers.

"Bring them down my pet and let us refresh our memories and build new ones," Jane commands.

Michelle kisses Jane full on the lips sharing Becky's thick rich nectar, then goes to her room. Jane carefully taking off Becky's remaining clothes then kissing Becky's warm softly skin. Beck softly moaning Jane as fingertips glide over her skin.

"Toys you said I don't know if I can take anymore," Becky whimpers.

"Shhhh my girl, save your energy," Jane comforts, stroking Becky's hair.

"Jane you are much more than I could ever have guessed."

"We are all more than our appearance suggests." Jane soothes.

Michelle returns carrying a blue holdall placing it on the floor. She bits her lip seeing Jane gently stroking Becky on the sofa.

"I have yearned for her so long but kept my vows made long ago to you," Michelle explains.

"Will you allow me the pleasure Mistress." Michelle rasps.

"Michelle what?" Becky says in shock.

"Yes, Michelle your devotion must be rewarded," Jane responds.

"I can't believe this," Beck says stunned.

"It is incredible Becky fate has brought me back to Michelle through you," Jane says dreamily.

Michelle opens the bag lifting out an 18-inch double-ended pink rubber dildo and black 12-inch strap on.

Becky gasps, "Michelle if I had known you had those, we would never have left the house."

Michelle grins.

"I have ached to use them on you, but my vows forbid me."

Looking at Jane Michelle whispers,

"So long my Mistress I have been waiting to use these again direct me as you always did."

"Yes, my pet too long our bodies have been apart we must feast together again." Jane rasps.

"The double-ended dildo first let's show Becky," Jane whispers.

"Yes Mistress," Michelle pants softly.

Michelle sits on the floor sucking on one of the ends of the dildo slurping drooling down its length. Jane joins her on the carpet slides her legs around Michelle's waist her girlie lips slick gaping wide exposing her pink slit. Jane rakes her fingers along Michelle's thighs panting hard making Michelle groan. Then dragging her fingers slowly over Michelle's puffy pale white cunt lips crowned with her ginger fuzz. Easing them open exposing her swollen bud. Janes fingers stroking gently along the length of Michelle's clitoris drawing back the hood revealing the tender tip. Michelle gasps as Jane taps her finger on Michelle's bud.

"Oh fuck, Mistress you have lost none of your touches," Michelle hisses.

Jane taking the dildo from Michelle stroking the wet tip along her gooey furrow making Michelle quiver,

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,"

Becky watching intently from the sofa her fingers stroking over her drenched labia as she twists one nipple groaning,

"Holy fuck you two this is amazing."

Jane glances across smiling wickedly then turning back to Michelle.

"Ready my fuck toy," Jane growls.

Michelle whimpers and nods. Jane plunges the rubber shaft deep into Michelle's cunt stretching the tender skin wide.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," bellows Michelle.

Michelle arching her back quivering as her cream spurts out over the rubber shaft. Jane panting hard presses her cunt over the other end forcing it deep into her vagina.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," screams Jane.

"Jesus," Becky exclaims.

Becky's hips bucking wildly as her finger grip her pulsing cunny her palm grinding on her swollen bud. Fingers tugging and pinching one nipple.

"I am going to cum," Becky whimper.

Jane and Michelle's hips rocking wildly their girlie goo flowing freely as they push the dido deeper. As their clits meet both explode squealing and grunting as they are consumed by their orgasms. Becky screeches,

"Fucking hell ..CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING."

Becky squeezing her thighs together quivering and gasping as her climax breaks.

Michelle and Jane locked together hips grinding hard body shuddering uncontrollably sweat pouring off them.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Jane pants.

"Yes, YES Mistress," Michelle groans.

Leaning forward Jane kissing Michelle sliding her hands around her heaving body as their tongues play. Jane running her fingers through Michelle's ginger hair whispers,

"We can never be parted again." Jane whimpers

"Never my Mistress and Becky is part of our family now." Michelle coos.

The aroma of sex filling the air as all three bask in the warm after glow with a thousand pleasures to share together .