Virginia and her Virginity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginny laughed. "Believe me, I did not want to always be a virginal ice queen, either in reality or in people's imaginations. I really wanted to be a complete and satiated woman. I could not imagine remaining a spinster surrounded by hormone-wracked male students trying to get into my knickers, or, for that matter, aging professors who could only get physically excited by talk of GDP, or bull and bear markets. And then along came Peter..."

Ashely looked at Ginny, and then at Peter. "Be honest, not to be repeated outside this room, but did Ginny's virginal image inspire your pursuit of her in the beginning?"

"Yes. Although the depth of her current sexual prowess and desires is a lot more than I ever anticipated or hoped. But, yes, knowing her father, and knowing something of him as a person by having read all his books, I figured there was, inside the shell, a passionate, erotic woman trying to find someone to be passionate and erotic with."

Ashley laughed. "I created the image of me being a male-rejecting woman thinking it might have the same effect, getting me constantly pursued by eligible men determined to prove they were man-enough to win me. Instead, it turned me into one of the country's most 'out' lesbians. Like Ginny, I just never met a man who lit my blue touch paper. You're lucky you met Peter, Ginny."

Ginny looked at her. "You've hit the nail on the head with what annoyed me about your first interview. I was not, am not, the dyed-in-the-wool virgin you made me out to be, as you now know."

Peter laughed too and looked at Ashley. "I met you before I met Ginny. You had the chance, but your façade of being a male-shunning lesbian totally prevented me from wanting to prove you otherwise, it seemed so real. Maybe you could have had me before Ginny got me."

"Before Ginny got you? I have a sneaking feeling, Peter, that Ginny and I may be sharing you for a long while to come, don't you Ginny?"

"Maybe, but his ego doesn't need boosting by us saying so..."

"Peter, you pursued Ginny, but as my mum always used to say: 'Man chases woman until he is caught!' which is what appears to have happened here."

They all laughed, and got under the covers to catch some sleep, laying with Peter in the middle.

*****************************

On her way upstairs, Alice grabbed a bottle of Madeira, a Malmsey, very sweet and ideal after a good meal. When she got up to her room, Janet was just unfastening Jamie's dress.

"Have some Madeira, my dear?" asked Alice, with the joke that was even older than her.

Jamie giggled and said "Yes please." Alice knew Jamie was only 26, but an immature 26 at that. Nevertheless, she had a good figure, with C cup breasts and a trim waist. Under the little black dress she had a half-cup bra, in a translucent white lace, and a white lacey G-string. Her nipples, which were quite dark, were already hardening. Her hair was very dark, almost black, cut short and shaped to her head, emphasizing her youth and making her elfin-like.

Jamie lay on the bed and allowed Janet to strip her naked. Her dark pubic area was trimmed nicely.

Janet slipped off her silk pants and silk blouse in a very light pastel blue color, to reveal a pair of pale blue panties and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. Alice's pale pink silk pants and blouse, and panties, also disappeared quickly, after pouring the dessert wine. Janet had recently decide to go completely shaved - Alice was always shaved down there - and now the couple enjoyed shaving each other as required.

Now naked, Jamie sat up on the bed and took the proffered Madeira. Starting to feel the effects of so much drink, she hoisted her glass in an exaggerated 'Cheers' motion, and misquoting the old Frankie Lane song, sang "Do not dessert me, oh my darling..."

Alice took the glass off her, and Janet pushed her down on the bed, and the two older women started to suck on her breasts. Jamie loved it, especially when they bit her nipples. She was moaning contentedly.

After a few minutes, Janet got off the bed and opened the night table drawer to take out - and put on - a big black dildo. Jamie saw it and said "Oh, my God, yes please. I had a big black guy once, with the biggest shaft I have ever seen, and he knew how to use it. My pussy was sore for a week after, I rode him so many times."

While Janet was girding her loins, so to speak, Alice had shifted and was now kneeling either side of Jamie's head and had her face buried in Jamie's pussy. She slid her hands under Jamie's thighs and pulled her vagina open so her tongue could get to Jamie's clit.

With the first touch of Alice's tongue, Jamie shuddered, bent her knees and opened her thighs as far as she could. After getting Jamie really, really wet, Alice sat up and placed herself where Jamie could lick Alice. And then Janet started to enter Jamie.

At first she entered just a little bit, and waited for Jamie's juices to moisten the end of the latex dildo. When she could tell Jamie was really wet, she drove the dildo in deep in one smooth, long push, until their bodies met in a way that prevented further penetration.

Jamie's ability to scream her pleasure was greatly restricted by Alice's vagina covering her mouth, which was perhaps as well. Alice had to reach out sideways with both hands for the headboard, in order to remain in place over Jamie, who was bouncing energetically on the bed like a rodeo bronc.

Janet having both hands on Jamie's boobs and leaning on her hands was not still not enough to temper the bouncing action of Jamie much at all, such was the energy behind her movements. Jamie came, completely, with a muffled guttural scream, and wrapping her arms around Alice's thighs to try and hold Alice still against her mouth.

Janet and Alice slowly dismounted from Jamie, who was almost sobbing. "What's the matter?" asked Alice. "Did we hurt you?"

Jamie took a while to gather herself. "No, nothing like that. Ashley always has me wear the strap-on, she never will wear it. I have always wanted someone to take me like that, and when you did, Janet, it was everything I hoped it would be, and more. I don't think I have ever come like that before."

"Well," said Alice, "I think we should slide under the covers and get a good night's sleep, and then see what we can do for an encore when we are refreshed.

So with Jamie in the middle, they embraced under the covers and drifted off to sleep.

*****************************

When Peter awoke in the morning, it did not come as a complete surprise to him to find his wrists tied to the bed. What did surprise him was to look down his body and see two blue-eyed blondes laying either side of his legs, with one holding his cock upright and both of them licking it.

Ginny had earlier - on Monday - got Ashley into bed for the threesome he wanted, but last night and this morning as well? An unexpected bonus. He had thought that as she had been so conservative all her life, Ginny would go along with his fantasy once but that would be it. Truly, an unexpected bonus.

Seeing him awake, Ashley crawled up his body and pressed her pussy against his mouth. He took it that he was supposed to lick it, so he obliged her. She was facing towards his face, looking down on him, watching his eyes that were just visible in front of her hairless vagina.

For her part, Ginny had crawled and knelt up over Peter's hips and has lowering herself on to his upright shaft. As she sank deep on to him, she reached around to cup Ashley's breasts in her hands and squeeze them. Ashley covered Ginny's hands with her own, and Peter - re-energized by a good night's sleep - was soon able to bring both women to climaxes.

"So much," said Ginny, "for the quotes we have you saying of "my bed is Ladies only", or "Never been in a man's bed or had a man in mine."

Ashley smiled. "Well, technically this is not Peter's bed, nor mine, so it follows the rules. But, seriously, let's let bygones be bygones. I'd rather us concentrate on what being friends might mean for both our sex lives."

Everybody managed to get downstairs for around 9:30. a.m. Alice had the coffee on and was toasting English Muffins.

Mrs. Baker arrived promptly at 11, and found everyone still sitting around in the kitchen. Immediately she was showered with another round of congratulations. Peter produced an envelope and handed it to Mrs. B. "Inside," he said, "are two checks. One covers the bill you left for ingredients, plus twenty pounds for your cab home. The other covers your terms you agreed with Alice, of fifty pounds an hour for 9 hours, plus another one hundred and fifty pounds as a tip, because I think you earned and deserved it.

You will be getting other engagements soon, and, if you would keep yourself free, hopefully a week's long engagement resulting in catering a small but exclusive wedding down in Dorset at the end of August."

By noon, everyone except the four residents had left. Ginny caught Peter making a cold beef sandwich, with copious amounts of horse-radish. "What's with the August Wedding?" she asked, "in Dorset."

"Well, I wanted to make sure Mrs. Baker was available."

"I see - what about my thoughts."

"I was just being practical. You have no family to ask, nor do I. Our own familial guest list is basically the residents of this house. Add to that, you may want to invite Ashley and Jamie, then the only others to invite are the people from the estate - about twenty-five including spouses. So it makes more sense for seven, including Mrs. B., to go there than twenty-five come here, what with accommodation and everything. I refuse to invite anyone from my business life.

Plus, I know the vicar. And, I confess, I have already reserved the date with him. The service in the old church. The reception in our rose garden under a nice white tent. Mrs. B's cooking, the local Church Women's Institute waiting tables and assisting Mrs. B. in return for a generous donation. Have I convinced you?"

"You may have convinced me, with your glib talking," said Ginny, "but you have deprived me of coming up with such a wonderful plan for myself. And you presented the whole thing as a fait accompli in front of Alice and Janet. Thus meaning I can't turn it down without appearing obstinate and unreasonable. And they too are deprived of input. We shall find a suitable punishment in return for accepting your plan. You can count on it."

Peter smiled. "I hope so. I have to say this, my darling, but you are the most sexually and sensually exciting woman I have ever known. I hoped your virginal image would turn out to be a cover, but I never anticipated the woman you have become..." Grabbing her by the waist, he gave her a big kiss, flavored with horse-radish.

*****************************

Through the rest of June and July and into August, Ginny, Janet and Alice were involved in preparations for the wedding. The dress that Ginny had worn for the Masked Ball was taken back to the dress-maker, who added some touches of pink and blue lace, and some pearls and diamonds stitched on the to the bodice of the the dress, and made a veil to go with it.

For the reception, it was decided to have a carvery featuring meat from Peter's Estate, so there would be ham, beef and lamb from the estate. The Women's Institute were happy to earn a sizeable donation to provide willing hands to assist Mrs. B in the kitchen, doing soups, vegetables and desserts, as well as young villagers to clear tables, restock the buffet and so on. Everybody in the neighborhood of Peter's Estate that wasn't actually invited to the wedding as a guest finished up there somehow working on it.

Ginny had advised LSE that she was withdrawing from her full class load and would just do two courses, each of three lectures. One was to be on the Nature of Government Budgeting and the other on the Ethics of Government Fiscal Planning. LSE were disappointed to lose so much of her time - Nobel Laureate Economic Lecturers do not exactly grow on trees - but having her for two specialist courses was better than not having her at all.

The Monday before the Saturday wedding was when the four members of Ginny's household were to head for Dorset. They booked Mrs. B. to come in and do dinner for them, and dressed formally for it, on the preceding Friday evening, the day before Mrs. B. was herself to head down to Dorset and begin the groundwork for the reception.

Mrs. B. was preparing her own hams from scratch, each using a full leg of pork. The plan was also to spit roast a large hind quarter of beef and a whole lamb. Peter wanted to make sure that everyone working on the reception meal would themselves have a meal as part of their reward. Through the many contacts he had, he secured the services of one of the carvers at the Marble Arch Hotel Carvery by persuading him to take a paid holiday in Dorset that, by chance, required him leave his family just for a few hours to attend the reception in a professional capacity.

So after Friday's dinner, and a goodbye chorus to Mrs. B. of "See you in Dorset", the four were left to have a quiet weekend prior to what would be a busy and demanding week.

Peter and Ginny finished their coffee and scotch and retired upstairs to their bedroom, and got into bed. Putting out the lights, Ginny asked Peter to put his wrists in the ropes. He willingly obliged. To his surprise, Ginny then blind-folded him. Was this to be the punishment Ginny had promised him?

Peter knew very well, the sensation of Ginny's mouth on his cock, or her hands on his body. He was familiar with lots of ways in which they touched and aroused and satisfied each other in bed. But he was very surprised when he found himself being sucked by a mouth he did not recognize.

Then he found his right nipple being licked whilst he was still having his cock sucked. That really aroused him. Then, and the final clue as to what was going on, was when he found his left nipple was being sucked and bitten at the same time. Clearly, all three women in the household were on the bed with him.

He could tell by various sensations of touch that all four of them were naked. He could always recognize what Ginny's mouth was doing to him. But, given it was several weeks since his threesome with Ginny and Janet, he was not able to tell which mouth was Janet's and which was Alice's. Not that he minded much.

Each woman in turn rode Peter, in such a way as someone else was stimulating their clit while they were on him, so they got to come but not him. He realized that he had been presented with each woman's vagina on his mouth at some point in the proceedings. But there were also times when he could tell he was interacting with only one woman, and from movements around him, he could tell that the other two were playing together next to him.

Finally he said "I don't mind two of you having fun without me, but I feel deprived not being able to watch!"

So they removed his blindfold, and released his hands, and all four had a wonderful orgy of contact, mutual stimulation, and orgasms.

At one point, Janet was on her back with Ginny on top of her, in a passionate 69, with the added sensation of Alice running her tongue all over Ginny's buttocks. At another, Peter and Ginny were sitting facing each other in a scissoring position, while Alice guided Peter's cock into Ginny.

Around 2 in the morning, in total exhaustion, all four snuggled under the sheets and fell asleep. But by 8 o'clock, they were recharged and at it again. Alice even joked that "Forget breakfast, I'm just going to make a large bowl of rabbit food for lunch."

The weather forecast on Monday was for a week of sunshine and gentle breezes, and so the drive to Dorset was a pleasant one. They took two cars, to cover their needs down there, with Peter and Ginny in his Land Rover and Alice driving herself and Janet in Ginny's car.

Between Mrs. B., the Estate Manager and his wife, the preparations were well under way, and under control. Peter knew Ginny's dress was a revamp of her Masked Ball dress, but had not seen it, so the night before the wedding, Ginny, Janet and Alice, together with Ashley, who was to be bridesmaid, moved out of the Estate house and into a local hotel.

On the Saturday afternoon, a Rolls-Royce smoothly conveyed them from hotel to church. Ginny, being Ginny, insisted on being exactly on time, and not 'fashionably late'.

Ginny had asked Alice to walk her down the aisle, which she did, unable to hide the tears in her eyes as she did. Ginny was the girl she thought of, when little, as her proxy daughter, she later became her Mistress when that little girl came of age and Alice ran the house for her. And lately, she had become her lover in all the relationships that were now in place in their household. But deep, deep inside, Ginny was still the little daughter of her lover Henry and her, as proxy mother.

Peter had asked Janet to stand up with him, in view of what had been, until recently, a brother-sister type relationship. Now she too was bound into the others. Suffice it to say, it was a very emotional afternoon for the four of them.

But the party after was the best the village had ever seen. Everyone ate too much, but fortunately only a couple drank to much, falling asleep in the warmth. Janet had managed to find a local amateur dance band who, it turned out, were pretty good. So a grand time was had by all.

Eventually, the newly-wed couple retired to their bedroom. As Peter poured them a nightcap in the privacy of their room, Ginny went into the bathroom to prepare for bed. Finally, as Peter relaxed naked in an armchair, sipping on his Scotch, Virginia came out, wearing nothing but her mask from the ball (thoughtfully provided and hidden by Janet in the laundry basket)

She stood, tall and naked, her blonde hair combed carefully around the mask, in front of Peter, and asked "What are my Lord and Master's wishes?"

It took until lunch time for them to clear that list.

*****************************