All Comments on 'Virginia is for Cock Lovers'

by tkyguyjin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Popper_PapaPopper_Papa11 months ago

I hate the sometimes hours long dance of back and forth emails. However, there is a certain thrill when I push the send email button with my address to a stranger. The idea of a stranger coming into my house to fuck my mouth or ass or both is soooooo hoooot!!!! Sometimes that 30 minutes to an hour of anticipation is more excting than the actual encounter. I stand at the bedroom window facing my driveway while I stroke my cock and huff poppers watching. My heart always skips a beat when that car finally pulls in. Sometimes they drive by 2 or 3 times scoping out my house. I know it is them because I know all the cars in my quiet neighborhood. Little do my neighbors know men are coming over to get sucked.

One time, I got sucked. I had my hands tied (they looked tied, but were not) in front of me and I had a ball gag and blindfold. I never saw the man. He came as I was sitting naked on the recliner and he sucked my cock and then left.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

Hot story, your first reminded me of mine own.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196911 months ago

You provided such a beautiful, descriptive piece that reminded me of my own cock-sucking experiences and my first anal ecstasy. The story was both informative and arousing . . .yes, I am dripping precum . . .and encourages me to continue to experience the joy of servicing sexually hungry men in a full service capacity! Can't wait to hear more!

FreakSlaveFreakSlave11 months ago

Fantastically hot! I'd love being him...

Secretbottom713Secretbottom7138 months ago

Oh, how I remember the joy of Craigslist hookups when I used to travel. Waiting for a cock to arrive was such a turn-on and the knock on the door is just so hot!!! Random hookups are just so hot. Such a more efficient way to get what we need, too - giving so much pleasure and feeling so at home as a bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great weekend, great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertkyguyjin@tkyguyjin
Living in New York and looking for like-minded individuals for chat and meeting. I enjoy exploring new things sexually with members of both sexes. Couples particularly welcome.