Virginia is for Cock Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that Travis would soon follow suit. Without removing his cock, he expertly turned me back on my stomach and proceeded to pump hard. His breathing increased and I knew I was about to have cum inside my ass for the first time. He grabbed my hips and drove his cock deep, screaming as he unloaded inside me, thrusting again and again. When he was finished, I felt immense satisfaction as he lay on top of me, truly spent. After a few minutes, his cock had shrunk and he removed it from my deflowered ass. I wanted to suck it once, just to taste myself, and Travis let me do that. It wasn't as bad as I expected. I also felt cum leaking out of my ass and onto the bed sheets. I felt sorry for the maids, but I'm sure that they are used to it.

Travis cleaned up and we exchanged numbers, just in case. We kissed one more time and he left, taking my cherry with him. It was nearing checkout time, so I showered quickly and packed, leaving a big tip for the maid. Before leaving the room, I reflected on what had been an incredible weekend of sex with no wasted time playing Grindr games. Two beautiful cocks, two loads in my stomach, and losing my virginity in Virginia!

12