All Comments on 'Virginia is for Lovers'

by forctic_ax

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 3 years ago

Well done. Exciting buildup under very unusual circumstances, it went far enough but didn’t get out of control to the point of being an orgy, which was my initial concern. That they all acted like sexual adults and figured out ways to share but didn’t go crazy with it was refreshing.

forctic_axforctic_axabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks! To be honest I was worried about the orgy aspect as well and it was a challenge to balance it. I'm glad you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thomas or Jacob?

page 2 has both. I thought it was 3 females and 1 male on the hike.

forctic_axforctic_axabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments! The wrong name was a silly mistake - this is what I get for writing several stories in parallel. I've submitted the edited version and it will hopefully appear here soon.

squareybobsquareybobalmost 3 years ago

Forctic, an excellent story!

Great buildup, and gradual reveal of the 4 characters and the history between Ariel and Jacob. Your description of the two of them helping Ariel to reach a climax together created one of the most sensual, erotic vignettes I’ve read here on Lit (and I’ve been reading here for maybe four years now).

Like SouthernCrossfire, I was expecting some sort of orgy (or orgies). That would have been OK by me, but you took the narrative in a different direction - one that turned out to be much more sweet and memorable. Well done! And thanks.

forctic_axforctic_axalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks! Comments like this is why I write what I write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous