Virginia is for Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Buzz, what's your real name anyway?"

"Who says it's not Buzz."

"Me. I say that."

"Fine. It's Bella. But I don't like when people use it."

"I see. For whatever it's worth, I think it's a beautiful name."

"Thanks. I like it too. I just feel weird about it."

"How are you holding up? Are your folks back home worried? Are you worried about them?"

"I am a bit, yeah. They should be fine, I mean they wash their hands twenty times a day during normal circumstances, but you never know. They're also worried about me, but they trust Liz and know she'll know what to do."

"How did you guys know each other?"

"It's pretty funny, actually. See, we grew up next to each other. She has a younger brother and I'm the only child, so we kind of became sisters. Then, enter teenage years. Her dad ran off with some Air Force guy, and my mom started drinking and almost broke the family. A few years later dad and her mom started dating, and now they're married."

"What? You guys are stepsisters?"

"On paper, yeah, but we don't think about it like that. We were best friends way before any of that happened. Still, I think it's a pretty interesting story."

"That is so cool!"

"So what about you, do you have siblings?"

"A little sister, two years younger. She grew up admiring Ariel. Didn't take it well when I told her about Aly."

"I'm sorry, man. This is such a rough situation for both of you. I think you did the right thing. Another guy might have taken advantage of her."

"Thanks. So, uh, can I ask something personal?"

"No, I haven't had a boyfriend. No, I'm also not into girls. I don't think I'm asexual. Heck, I'm pretty sure I'm more sexual than most people. Just feels I haven't met anyone that interesting and I kind of prefer to take care of stuff myself. Does that cover it?"

"Pretty much, yeah. So what do you do when you're not hiking?"

"I work in military intelligence. Obviously can't tell you anything beyond that."

"Serious?"

"Dead serious. You would have seen my secret unit tattoo if you had stuck around to see me wash my feminine assets."

"Damn, Buzz, you're so cool!"

"You're pretty cool yourself, Jacob," she smiled.

###

"How are you feeling, Ariel?" Buzz asked her after they all got back to the cabin. Jacob was dividing the military rations into four piles, his attention sharpening immediately.

"Much better. I had a really good talk with Liz. It felt so good to just pour it all out."

"Glad to hear it!"

"Well, it's not all good. See, now that I'm not sad anymore I'm starting to realize how horny I am. Seems like that one release wasn't enough to get all of that out."

"You tell me," Buzz replied.

"So I just wanted to let you guys know that if we want to proceed with the plan I'm game."

"Same," Buzz replied.

"Me too. Uh, Jacob? You seem quiet."

"My body's saying let's go, not gonna lie. But my heart's not sure. I just want to be sure you're still fine with me being in the same room, Ariel," he said.

"I am. I promise."

"Great. I'm good then. So, Liz, you had some solid ideas about the logistics?"

"Yep! See those naked logs on the ceiling? With some rope we can easily make a clothesline across the cabin and then hang sleeping pads and towels to form an improvised curtain."

"That's genius! So, then we lie down?" Ariel said.

"Well I feel that part should be up to each individual, but I think we might try something a bit more advanced."

###

Jacob felt naked although he was showing less skin than he'd do on a beach. He was sitting on the floor, his lower body inside his sleeping bag, naked. A few feet in front of him was Buzz, sitting similarly, wearing her bra.

"You guys getting ready soon?" Liz's voice came from the other side of the curtain? "Oh and just so we know, we decided to go braless on this side," she added.

"We're ready, I think," Buzz replied. "But it's just so weird. Can you go over it once more?"

"Fine, but this is the last time. Some of us don't have infinite self-control, you know," Liz replied. Jacob heard her draw a deep breath before continuing. "So, we kinda got over showing our bodies the other day. However, sexual pleasure is much more than naked bodies and slippery organs. It's also about showing your vulnerability, which for many people is at least as private as their mating equipment. So, now we keep the bodies partially hidden but allow others to see our faces, our facial expressions, our body postures as we do it. As we build up our pleasure we can also describe how we feel to our partner, which further helps us get over the mental block of admitting that we are aroused and are feeling good touching ourselves. That enough for you?"

"Yeah, I think I got it now," Buzz replied, winking at Jacob.

"Hearing that kind of stuff helps me get in the mood," she whispered at him.

"Hey! I heard that!" Liz shouted in protest. "Well, we're going to start over here regardless of you guys," she finished.

Liz's speech had been spot on, but Jacob couldn't shake the feeling of vulnerability when he saw Buzz look at his naked upper body. His dick would be safely hidden inside his sleeping bag with Buzz's underwear-turned-cumrag, but he was still paralyzed by how exposed he would be, masturbating while Buzz was watching.

"So, Jacob, I'm a bit nervous here," she said, reading his mind.

"Me too," he nodded.

"How about we start with eyes closed, just talking, and then go from there?"

Jacob closed his eyes. He immediately felt safer.

"Yeah, I think it's working," he said.

"Great. I'll close mine too...done. And now, I am moving my hand down to my vegana."

"Uh, vegana?"

"It's like vagina that doesn't eat meat. Get it?"

"That was such a bad pun!" Liz shouted from the other side.

"Hey! Stop listening! We're having a moment here," Buzz shouted back before lowering her voice back. "So, it's pretty wet already. I don't really like this bush, though. Mmm... It feels great just touching the lips. I feel really sensitive."

"I'm also moving my hand to the star of the show. Just my hand, your panties will come into play a bit later. Touching my tip now. It's wet, leaking precum out. I'm rubbing it all around so I can move my hand without friction."

"How does it work for a guy, anyway? You move your whole hand?" Buzz asked. "Oh, and I'm just pushing some fingers in right now. I'll start with the vibrator once you start rubbing."

"There are different techniques. Rubbing the full length with the whole hand is probably best but it does take quite a bit of lubrication. You can also just rub the tip, which is what I'm doing now. It's the most sensitive part. Ah, shit, it's so good."

"That's so hot to hear. I can imagine your hand moving around that organ of yours. Okay, I'm...ah...ah...starting to touch my clit right now. I'm soaked already."

"Yeah, I can't do this tease stuff any longer either. Here we go, hand. Uhhh.. I'm pushing in now. It's nothing like a pussy, but it's still pretty good. I feel sensation all over, squeezing it from all sides."

There was a moment of silence from Buzz before the mechanical noise of her toy carried to Jacob's ears. "Shit... Fuck... I'm so close already. Keep talking, Jacob."

"I'm sliding my hand up and down now. Slowly for now. I like to pretend I'm fucking it. Of course it doesn't react like a woman."

"Oh shit. I'm really close, Jacob. I can feel my whole body tense. Ah...here we go...ahhh..." Buzz vocalized. As she rode her climax the buzzing grew fainter until it stopped completely.

"Damn, that was quick, even for me. Oh, Jacob?"

"Yeah?"

"I opened my eyes a while ago. How about you do the same."

Her large eyes were looking at him with primal hunger. Her mouth was still slightly open and the sleeping bag had fallen down to just her waist, barely concealing the areas below her navel.

"Why don't you go on. I'll rejoin you later," she added.

"Wow, you have a great body, Buzz," Jacob said while starting to rub himself faster. He'd originally thought her to be just skinny because her face was narrow and her figure was overall slim, but under the baggy clothes she wore was a diamond-hard body of tight muscle and little fat. Her abs were visible while she breathed and she noticed he noticed.

"Jacob, I thought you said you don't think about people you know when you do it," she said with a smirk.

"I don't," Jacob protested, running out of breath. "I'm just...admiring. Damn, that must have taken a lot of work."

"Full disclosure, I was totally thinking about your dick when I came. Not you, don't get me wrong, but your dick. The way your hand moves under that cursed bag is so hot."

Jacob stopped for a moment. "You could have told me you were watching."

"And risk you becoming self-conscious and thus myself getting a weaker orgasm? Yeah, no. Still, how about I repay you a little bit."

With one fluid movement she had removed her bra and her small breasts with their rock-hard nipples were now looking at Jacob.

"Well?"

Jacob's hand was moving again. "Wow. Okay, I forgive you." A whimper escaped his lips as his thumb hit a particularly sensitive spot of the glans.

Buzz looked into his eyes as she turned the buzzer on again. Her other hand went to her breast and started to massage the nipple.

On the other side, Liz shrieked of ecstasy. Jacob felt warm now that she seemed to be back to normal. He should have listened to her and Ariel's mutual descriptions more closely.

Looking at the face of another human as they climb toward climax is a curious experience. You can see a wide spectrum of emotions, from anticipation to lust, from frustration to impatience, from gentle love to anger.

Buzz was currently in the anger phase. She had adapted a more aggressive approach for her second coming, and was pushing the vibrator hard against the tip under her hood. Her pitch was starting to break and she was starting to grind her hips, which conveniently made the edge of the sleeping bag creep ever lower. Her hand became visible, then the edge of her pubic hair, and not long after she just pushed the bag away, revealing her full womanhood to Jacob. Her pink lips were parted as the white toy moved between them, alternating between massaging the opening and jolting her clitoris.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck..." she kept whispering to herself as she tried to break through the ceiling. "Jacob...I'm...getting close. I can feel it spreading. My pussy is on fire, it's so hungry. Harder, girl, harder," she said, gritting her teeth.

Jacob was in full stride as well. "I'm near the plateau now," he grunted between his huffs and puffs. "Your panties feel great against my dick. So smooth, so good."

She mumbled something Jacob didn't understand. On the other side Ariel was whimpering pathetically, edging herself, before starting her own performance of exorcism by orgasm.

He'd be a goner soon as well. Buzz's body started to tremble, her tight torso shaking visibly. "Jacob...I'm coming..." she managed to say before devolving into a mess of soprano tones and flailing hips.

The familiar feeling was taking over Jacob.

"Buzz...I'm going to come soon too."

She was beyond communication, but her eyes never left Jacob's. The tingling in his groin was growing stronger. Buzz finished with her orgasm and collapsed, falling to her back, trying to catch her breath. Her legs were spread, her pussy open for Jacob to see. Her breasts were rising with her chest. Jacob couldn't help but imagine climbing on her and entering that warm hole, pinching those sweet, tasty nipples, and...

Jacob's consciousness was overwhelmed by a wave of pleasure which spread from his testicles and washed over his body. The wave traveled along his shaft, picking up momentum. Buzz was getting up, she looked at him looking at her vulva. She smiled as Jacob's eyes turned white and a caveman's mating call escaped from his throat.

Jacob had to fight to keep his grip on Buzz's panties as the rushing semen exploded against the fabric. The thin cloth was soaked in seconds and jizz continued to push through, covering Jacob's hand. His sleeping bag would be messy now, great.

By the time his contractions slowed down the cabin was quiet. Buzz was sitting upright, licking her lips.

"Man, that was hot," she said, her voice throaty.

"Yeah, felt pretty good," he said out of breath.

"I don't think I have another in me, but I'll be happy to observe if you want to continue," he said after taking a few deep breaths.

"No thanks. Now that I have some good stuff in my mental spank bank I want to save some of the pressure for the next time."

"You're a mystery, Buzz," he said, unsure of what to think about the idea of this hot, partially crazy woman masturbating to him.

"Thanks, I know."

"We're having an intermission over here," Liz shouted from beyond the veil. "You guys done?"

"The weaker sex representative here can't function after expelling a bucket or two worth of spunk, and I think I'm done too. But you guys can continue by all means. We'll just stay quiet and listen," Buzz shouted back.

"Buzz," Jacob said to her quietly, shaking his head. "Please, don't make her uncomfortable," his mouth formed the words silently.

She looked at him and after a moment of thought, nodded. "Seriously, if you guys want to continue we can just chat or listen to music here."

"Liz, I think I'm done as well. Thank you for showing me," Ariel said in a muffled voice.

"Right," Liz shouted. "We're all done here too. Let's get into some minimum clothing and have a debrief."

Jacob cleaned the puddle of semen that had escaped his masturbation rag the best he could and pulled his boxers up to cover his now-limp dick. Buzz blew him a kiss while covering her crotch with loose shorts and putting on a hoodie.

"You guys decent? I'm coming in," Liz said a microsecond before she pulled the curtain to the side and stepped in their half of the tiny cabin.

"Damn, it smells even stronger here than it does on our side," she said, wrinkling her nose.

"No it doesn't. You're just used to your own juices," Buzz replied.

Ariel followed after her. "Wow...is this smell...semen? Jacob, how much did you cum exactly? It's like fog here. Semen-fog. Yuck."

"Look, guys, I'm not the one who came up with this game," he retorted.

Liz and Ariel giggled at him.

"Very funny. So how was it for you?"

"So, uh..." Ariel started, reddening a little bit. "We kind of got out the bags pretty soon and uh..."

Liz put her hand on Ariel's shoulder and spoke. "Ariel hasn't been able to do it without the pillow and feels that is a limitation. So I showed how I do it while she watched. Then she did it while I watched."

"And you helped me," Ariel said, looking her into eyes.

"And I helped you," Liz agreed. She looked at Jacob and Buzz and smiled at their faces.

"Don't be so shocked, guys. It wasn't nothing like that. I just took her hand and helped her find the rhythm and the pressure. I know it can be hard."

"Word," Buzz nodded. "So, we all satisfied then? Let's eat, I'm starving."

###

After dinner it was time for another round of towel-shower. Jacob was expecting to see some ass and titties when it was decreed that he'd wash himself on the other side while the three girls washed themselves on the other side. Oh, and he'd have to listen to music and not peek.

Great.

It was the loneliest he'd been for months. All this time he'd felt he was an integral part of the group, like one of the girls. This was a surprisingly painful reminder that there were some things that weren't shared. Ever since Ariel had announced how she felt about him things had been more guarded, somehow.

Should he have said he loved her? He could absolutely see himself falling for her again, but he simply did not feel that way yet. It had been way too sudden and with no way to prepare and inspect his true feelings he'd defaulted to being passive. Was this a punishment for that? Surely not, they weren't that petty.

Vivaldi started his Summer.

What was going on there? Could it be they were doing another hands-on tutorial? Jacob started to stiffen at the thought. There had been studies that women, even more so than men, became more sexually fluid when in a male-starved environment.

He imagined Liz's hand reaching for Ariel's wetness, Buzz standing behind Ariel and massaging her breasts...

Jacob's dick was hard and he realized his hand was rubbing the tip slowly. He startled upon realizing it and let go. Relax, breathe. They were probably just trying to make poor Ariel comfortable, not having pussy sandwiches for dessert. Besides, he should be plenty happy with how they were treating him otherwise, not harboring ill thoughts about something he didn't know about.

He was finished by the time Summer turned into Fall, as clean as possible under the circumstances. His choice of clothing was becoming more limited. Tomorrow would have to be a laundry day.

He got dressed and sat there patiently until Liz pulled the curtains open.

They didn't talk about what they had done, and Jacob didn't ask. The girls kept smiling at each other. It was unnerving.

"So, uh, I think I will do laundry tomorrow if it's good weather."

"Good idea!" Liz joined. "How do you plan to do it?"

"Just fill a bucket with water and knead the pile of clothes with a bar of soap the best I can. It's mostly just sweat anyway so I hope that's enough."

"Sounds good! I think we should all do it."

After they agreed to join Jacob the next day the rest of the evening was spent resting and calling families. Nobody was sick, but everyone was worried. The death toll was rising and many people were being laid off because of the martial laws and lockdows everywhere. By the time they went to sleep nobody was smiling.

###

The mood had recovered overnight, but the breakfast was still filled with silence.

"Guys! Let's not despair. Let's focus on what we can do, not what we can't do," Liz finally broke the silence.

"Yeah. I agree," Ariel echoed her. "I feel terrible thinking about my folks back home, and I know they feel the same way about me, trapped here. I think the best thing we can do is make sure we're safe, so our loved ones don't have to worry so much."

"Well said, Ariel. I wish there was something we could do but I can't think of anything," Jacob said. "Maybe we should record a video for them, all of them, to let them know we're fine and in good spirits."

"What did you have in mind?" Liz asked.

"Just like we show how boring but safe our days are here and to show we're here with the best possible company. And in clean clothes, let's not forget that part."

"I honestly already forgot about laundry," Buzz said.

The morning was spent doing laundry in the most manual and arduous way, but it got the job done nevertheless. They hung the dry, cold clothes to dry from the clothesline that they had set up for the previous evening.

After four packs worth of clothes had been washed and hung to dry it was time to start recording the video. They decided to make just one, from all of them, and to give individual greetings to each family at the end.

It got emotional toward the end and nobody got through it with dry eyes, but afterward they all agreed it was the perfect way to do it, together.

###

That night Jacob woke up to a gentle tap on his shoulder.

"Jacob...are you sleeping?" an angel said.

"I think so," he murmured in return.

"Jacob, please wake up. I need to talk with you."

Jacob opened his eyes and saw Ariel.

"Ariel, is everything all right?"

"Yes. No. Jacob, I hate this awful barrier between us," she whispered to him.

"I know, I hate it too. I just don't know what to do. I'm not sure how to behave. I don't want to push you away but I also don't want to hurt you by being too close."