Virginia is for Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

###

Eating breakfast while holding hands was surprisingly difficult but Jacob refused to let go.

"So, you guys came to an understanding?" Buzz asked while sipping her coffee.

"I think so..." Ariel said quietly.

Jacob turned to face her. "Ariel, I love you. From the bottom of my heart I know it to be true. It refused to acknowledge it. I refused to admit that I had fallen for a friend, for a hiking partner, but I realized that it already happened a while ago. Every time I saw you smile or heard you laugh I felt a jolt of happiness. I didn't recognize what it was back then, but now I do. These past few months have been the best time of my life, and I'm so glad to have gotten to spend them with you. Will you accept my apologies for being so slow?"

Her eyes got wet when she flung herself at him. Her arms wrapped around him. "I do. Just don't do it ever again, okay?"

"Okay, Ariel. I promise."

"I'm so glad you guys could work it out!" Liz said. "This is so sweet. You make a great couple."

"It does pose a challenge, however," Buzz said.

"What's that, Buzz?"

"Obviously it means I don't have access to Jacob any more, but I'll get over it. No, I was thinking what if they want to progress a bit further. Let's be realistic, the way things have been progressing in that cabin that's likely to happen sooner rather than later. So how do we do that?"

"The prison curtain?" Liz added. "How does that sound to you guys?"

Jacob pulled reluctantly away from the hug. Ariel's eyes were still moist. "Uh, it's a bit awkward to discuss this. We haven't really talked about if we want to..."

"Jacob, I want to have sex with you. I want it more than anything else. Well, apart from being together with you, of course. It's close, but that still wins."

"I..." he started to say.

"You better not start with any bullshit about how you're not sure if you're ready, Jacob," Buzz said. "Your girlfriend wants you. Be a man about it."

"You're right, Buzz." Jacob turned to Ariel. "I want to have sex with you, too. Who knows how long we'll be stuck here and how the world will look like afterward. I want to make love to you and become one with you."

"Shit, Jacob, you didn't have to go all in like that," Buzz said, rubbing her eyes. "I didn't know it's possible to make a woman wet both in her eyes and her pussy, but that was legit the sexiest sweet small speech I've ever heard, and I'm not even sure I like guys that much."

"Buzz, you're stealing the spotlight," Liz said. "Just let them have their moment and stop talking about yourself."

"It's fine. You guys are part of this story. I feel I owe it all to both of you," Ariel said. "And he would have said something wimpy without Buzz, right Jacob?"

"Yes," Jacob said, looking at his feet.

"And now, thanks to her, you got me wet instead."

"Full disclosure, me three," Liz added.

"Let's focus, guys," Buzz said. "The sooner we get a plan together the sooner we can get to the part where they consummate their relationship. So, how about the prison curtain?"

"That could work," Jacob said. "I have no objections, as long as she is fine with it."

"I am..."

"What's wrong, Ariel?" Liz said.

"I just think it would be better, more romantic if we didn't always have to plan ahead that okay, eight fifteen PM sharp we'll have sex. I want to wake him up in the middle of the night whenever I feel like it or have my man for breakfast."

"Okay?" Buzz said, raising her eyebrows.

"So can we do the part where we all just get comfortable around the idea so then there's no need to hide away? Is that even something you could be comfortable with?"

"I don't mind if you don't mind some buzzing in the background," Buzz said.

"I have to agree with Buzz. Of course I'm fine with you embracing your love but in all honesty I don't think I could keep my hands away from my panties even if I promised to."

"I don't mind that. Jacob?" Ariel said.

"Sure, I can live with it. But please, don't make fun of me if my performance is...brief."

"I would never!" Buzz said.

"Yes, you would, but in this case you are not going to," Liz said.

"Fine. Okay, so we've established that as far as we're concerned you guys are free to go at it whenever you want. Okay? Act like we don't exist."

"Thank you. Jacob, I want to feel you inside me, but maybe we can wait for the evening?"

"Of course. I'll wait as long as you want. How about another hike today?"

Hiking they went. The atmosphere was better than the last time and the group walked as one. It took a while for Jacob to not feel guilty for staring at Ariel's ass, but man was it a great ass. He'd been so stupid not looking at it more during their trip.

Everyone was energetic so they did a long loop. The sun was already setting by the time they got back to the cabin. They had eaten dinner during their last break so nobody was hungry.

"That was great! Does anyone mind if I wash myself?" Liz said after they had taken most of the sweaty clothing off.

"Nope, if I can go after you," Buzz said.

"I think we all want to get freshened up. Jacob, how about you go after Buzz?"

"Me? Sure."

Jacob tried to look at his feet when Liz took off her clothes and started to wipe sweat off her breasts, but Ariel lifted his chin. "I need you to look really carefully so you get bored at them. I can't have you daydream about what you can't see," she whispered into Jacob's ear. "Just don't try to look at them secretly."

Buzz went next, Jacob and Ariel watching her, hand in hand.

"Your turn, Romeo," Buzz said when she was done.

"Actually, I thought I could give him a hand," Ariel said.

"Should have known there was something shady going on," Buzz murmured and sat down not to miss anything.

"Jacob, just sit on the stool. I'll clean you, okay?"

He did, and she did. She started without any funny business, wiping his legs and arms, his neck and face, his chest and stomach. She even wiped his penis, which was rock solid now with exceptional professionalism of a seasoned washing lady.

Her taking his dick in her mouth was significantly less professional.

"Ah, shit," Jacob said. Ariel mumbled something in response.

Jacob's quiet moans grew in volume as she tested different things with her mouth, listening to her man's feedback. She was clearly inexperienced, but was a remarkably fast learner.

After a few minutes she pulled his meat out and smiled a full smile at him. "How was it?"

"I think you heard."

"I did. So, how about you wash me next?"

Jacob didn't bother to get dressed. He helped Ariel get rid of her underwear. Her body was just as he remembered. She was one of the girls who you would never know how hot they were since they didn't dress up slutty. Her body was a special treat reserved only for the special person. And two of their hiking buddies, in this case.

He tried to wash her as calmly as she had washed him, but it was hard. He couldn't resist giving her nipples extra attention and when he got to her legs the scent of her desire was so strong that he rushed through the legs to get to what was between them. Carefully he wiped the sweat off her womanhood. The first wipe was with the towel, and the second was with his tongue. Her body shivered as his tongue slid up her slit. The taste of her nectar spread in Jacob's mouth. Her hands grabbed his hair and moved it up. Jacob took the hint and started to caress her clit. He was gentle, too gentle. His tongue was slow and lazy. It was infuriating but no matter how hard she pushed his head against herself, the man didn't improve.

Slowly, very slowly the movements became more determined and the pressure on her nerves rose. The soft part of the tongue was replaced by the harder tip, and slow, monotone movements were replaced by sharper twirls. Her breathing was growing louder and she was feeling a wave of pleasure gathering strength in her. The wave rose and rose and was ready to crash when everything suddenly stopped.

"Let's get you more comfortable," Jacob said, lifting her from the stool and carrying her all five steps to his sleeping bag.

"Please finish me, Jacob," she said quietly as he laid her down.

"Patience, my love. Remember last night?"

"I do," she said, and two fingers entered her. They started rubbing against her walls and the strange yet familiar sensation came back. Soon the tongue embraced her focal point again and she was in bliss. She loved this man so much. He was skilled and assertive. She refused to think about with whom he'd learned his skills.

The wave awoke in her again, this time broader than before. Jacob's hand went to her breast and her own hand went to the other one. She was conceptually aware that Liz and Buzz were sitting next to them, quietly entertaining themselves.

He was working hard and she was feeling the results. Parts of her brain started to shut down as her pleasure center took charge. She was getting closer by the second and Jacob was showing no signs of slowing down.

It was only when she was nearing her climax when he did start to slow down. It would be a few seconds longer until she'd have her release, no big deal.

A few seconds later he slowed down again, prolonging her torture again. It kept going on and on, her getting closer and closer, ready to explode just when he pulled back. One of the other girls said something but Ariel wasn't listening.

Frustrated, she let out an angry mumble, but it was muffled by Jacob's kiss. Their first. She wrapped her arms around him as they enjoyed each other's lips for the first time. She held him tight, hoping he'd never go. She wrapped her legs around his waist. That's when he pushed in.

His penis filled Ariel's cavity, overwhelming her senses. Her walls were embracing a man for the first time and they loved it. He was big but not painfully so, and she was wet enough that it didn't hurt at all. He stayed in as she got familiar with the feeling. With their lips still interlocked he started moving slowly, grinding his pubic bone against her mound. He wasn't moving in and out, more like up and down within her.

It felt so good. She wanted to have him for eternity.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," came the reply.

He started to prolong his thrusts and was now moving his meat in and out of Ariel's tunnel. Her walls got to relax for a second before they were thrust apart a moment later. Her wave was starting to wake up again and this time Ariel was determined not to let it go.

With hands on his ass she was directing him to push against where she felt the best, and he obliged. His bone was providing pressure to her clitoris and his shaft was helping on the inside.

"I want you to come inside," she said.

"Are you sure?" he replied between huffs.

"I want you for the rest of my life."

That was the only encouragement Jacob needed. He accelerated his pace, not having any breath spare for a reply.

She knew he was the one for her. She wanted a life with him, a family. She had lost him once and did not want to lose him again.

The wave was approaching the shore. His angle was just right, teasing her. Had she known he was this good, would she been more aggressive when they were young? Why had she been so afraid?

The water was getting shallower and the crest of the wave rose to a great height. Her muscles were tensing up in anticipation.

He tore her hands away and locked them over her head. She was helplessly being fucked by him. He was in control and she didn't mind.

She very much didn't mind when the wave finally crashed down on her. Her pussy clenched around Jacob's dick but that was not enough to slow it down. It kept sending pulse after pulse of pure euphoria though her. She squeezed him with her legs but he kept pumping. She tried to break her arms free but he was too strong.

Jacob was pounding hard, sounds of flesh smashing against flesh echoing in the cabin. Ariel was determined to keep him inside, and he didn't want to be anywhere else. She was riding her orgasm, her wonderful body trembling under him. Jacob knew he was getting close as well. He wanted to give her a good first time, to repay her for all the pain he had caused her. It wouldn't be enough, but it would be a start.

His balls were tightening and he knew the final act was starting. Liz and Buzz were masturbating a few feet away from them but Jacob didn't care. For him Ariel was the only one that mattered. Her pleasure was his happiness. Her satisfaction was his pride.

His dick was starting to twitch. It was a miracle he had lasted this long especially given how he hadn't gotten a release the night before.

"Ariel...I'm coming," he said to her ear.

"Please...please..." she repeated over and over again.

Her pussy squeezed hard at him and that was the go signal. From his depths came a stream that started slow, gathering up speed and momentum as it traveled through his tubes. The liquid blast hit Ariel's cervix, soaking it in white goo. Her cavity was already filled but more kept coming. The penis wasn't letting any leak out. Contractions of the shaft inside her made her climax again, milking out everything Jacob could produce.

Jacob had collapsed on top of Ariel. He got up and carefully pulled his limp penis out of her. A large puddle of semen instantly formed near Ariel's ass. They would have to clean it up. He looked around him. The cabin was so beautiful. Their friends were sitting next to them, both fully naked, mouths agape. Jacob smiled at them.

Ariel opened her eyes. Jacob leaned back down and gave her a kiss.

"Ariel, I love you."