All Comments on 'Virginity Has Its Perks Ch. 01'

by Bobby_3111

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More please.

Great beginning. I loved reading this story. You need to continue writing this story. It is too good to leave as is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent start

That was a great first story. It seems like a great beginning to an ongoing series. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of the store if you write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very nice

nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nice

I hope you keep writing about these people Good story keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent Start

Let's have a chapter 2 PLEASE !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot

wow love it.. plz more chapters :D

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Not too realistic, but erotic though

A little hard to read in some spots, an editor would help out if just to read over the material. Other than that, the story is full of passion, and the author seems to want to give the reader a good sexual boost. Thanks for the story, and I'll be watching for the next chapter.....Rich

AzshadeAzshadeover 14 years ago
Only one detraction

8 inches. Really. Why not 12. It's my one pet annoyance with erotica, it's when they story says something like "I don't mean to brag but" or "I was particularly long at" etc. When you're reading a story, you want to be 'in the zone', so to speak. Reading about 8 inches tends to snap you out.

Oh well.

The rest of the story was good. There were a few parts where tweaking would be better, to make the flow of the story better. There were some parts where it seemed to jump from one scene to another and it took me a minute to figure out what was happening. As someone else said, an editor would be great.

But, on the whole it was a good story, defiantly could use a sequel.

wheeler13wheeler13over 14 years ago
realism

Like the story, but there needs to be some realism. Like the mother; 5'6" and only 115 lbs, but with 36 DD+ tits? Really? The story loses it's grip on the reader when it takes a turn into unreality.

bryanforbryanforalmost 14 years ago
A Beautiful Story

Once more, your writing has captured my imagination. You have introduced the emotion of sensitivity and a degree of compassion, shown by a Mother and her daughter, towards the sibling in need. Eroticism is beautifully interspersed within the theme of this Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
rushed and unrealistic

this went way to fastfrom the time the mom found out to the time they fucked should have ben spread out over a miniumum of a week probably more.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Interesting idea

I thought you'd be getting the sister to take him, so this turn surprised me. Seemed a bit rushed, but not enough to take away from the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous