Virginity Sale

Story Info
Making money off the first time.
762 words
4.34
18.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,320 Followers

[This story is written to an exactly 750 words for the 750 Word Project 2022.]

Standing on the floor below the bed, the man held his smaller, nineteen-year-old prey belly down on the mattress, feet dangling off the floor, his toes scrunching up to the cadence of the man's cock thrusts up his ass channel. The struggling, writhing, short bursts of sobs, and begging for relief that didn't come were over. Ben lay under the thrusting man, his arms stretched over his head, and his hands being held in thrall to the surface of the bed by the wrist grabs of the larger, older, heavier man. He lay docile now, the deed done, his cheek to the sheets, his face, all evidence of expression except for the pained grimace from the deflowering erased, turned toward the hall doorway. There, the other young man—the nineteen-year-old Ron, who had brought him here—stood, leaning into the doorway and watching Ben lose his virginity to men. A wad of cash rested on the top of the nearby bureau to be distributed between the two young men later.

The attention focused on the fuck as it intensified. The panting, grunts, and thrusts became more vigorous and rapid.

Ben cried out, "Oh, shit. Oh, fuck," and collapsed as he came from his cock head rubbing over the sheets under him. The man stroked on for less than a moment until he, too, came in a series of jerks and ejaculations. He came deep in Ben's core. He had barebacked, the enjoyment of which he'd paid extra for. That was the whole point of this encounter. He was paying for a virgin.

That was a technicality. Ben had been well prepared over the previous few weeks, including the use of a dildo, by Ron. That had made the first-time experience taking a man's cock easier for Ben and more lucrative for them both. Ben hadn't been told—until very near to this time—that he was being prepared for sale to an older man, but he couldn't say he wasn't willingly being prepared for mounting.

With a grunt, the older man pulled off Ben and moved over to the French door out onto a balcony. He grabbed a packet of cigarettes and a lighter off the bureau in passing and stood, leaning into the doorframe of the glass door, gazing into the university quadrangle below him, smoking, stroking his still half-hard cock with a hand, and reveling in his satisfaction of still being able to take his pleasure this way.

A rustling sound from the bed caused him to turn. Ron had moved from the hall doorway to the bed and turned a moaning Ben onto his back. He had embraced the other young man, hooked the first-timer's knees on his hips, and penetrated him. He was fucking Ben in the missionary position. Their beautiful, young, perfectly muscled bodies were fused and moving in perfect unison.

This was what Ben had come for—what he'd thought would be happening until close to the time that they arrived at the professor's apartment in the university complex, the university both of them attended, and Ben had been informed, but not balked at, that his virginity had been sold to his physics professor.

The professor stood at the window, watching for a while and sighing at the beauty of two young, perfectly formed bodies moving in highly sexually arousing harmony. Oh, to be young again, he thought, as he stroked himself, pleased that he could attain another erection, dismissing from his mind that he now had to pay for it.

After fifteen minutes of watching the two beautiful bodies fucking, the professor stubbed his cigarette out and moved to the bed. He was in full erection again. He'd paid to bareback. This was the young man's first time. Who knows if he could ever be safely barebacked again?

Reaching the rocking bodies, the professor pressed at Ron's hips, indicating the wish to supplant him. Both he and the student he'd paid for this recognized that this session was on his account. Ron rolled away and returned to the doorway to the hall, watching, as the professor replaced him, putting the ankles of the young, groaning bottom on his shoulders, saddling up, penetrating, and resuming the fuck. Ben's rocking of his hips and clutching of the man's biceps signaled his acceptance. He turned his dulled gaze toward the hall doorway, took the professor's longer, thicker cock deep, stared at Ron man in the doorway, and pretended the man inside him, fucking him, was Ron.

KeithD
KeithD
1,320 Followers