Virgins dance

Story Info
Two lovers first time experience.
5.5k words
4.41
23.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VIRGIN'S DANCE

September 22, 1986

Somewhere in America

Nineteen year old Alex Burnett pace a narrow strip of flattened grass and watched students crossing the quad from all directions. "C'mon, Jimmy," he said under his breath. "Where the hell are you?"

Finally Jimmy Hecklin strode into view, his unruly mop of hair bobbing among the crowd. Alex rushed forward to meet him.

"Hey, dude." said Jimmy, who called everybody "dude" or "man." "Lex" was as close as Jimmy ever got to addressing Alex Burnett by his given name.

"Jimmy, I need to talk to you," said Alex. "I need some advice."

"No shit? What about? Don't tell me you're slipping from the dean's list?"

"No, nothing like that." If Alex were having academic trouble, Jimmy Hecklin was the last person he'd turn to. "It's about...Well, it's about a woman."

"Dude! Say no more. You've come to the right man." Jimmy threw an arm over Alex's shoulder. "What babe issue is troubling you, my friend?"

"Not here," said Alex. "Let's talk in our room.

The room the boys shared in Webster Hall was not much bigger than a prison cell but still managed to reflect two very different individuals. Alex's side of the tiny room was neat and orderly, while Jimmy Hecklin's looked like the county landfill.

"Jimmy, I'm in a bind here," Alex sad. "I don't know what to do."

"Do about what, dude?"

"Well there's this girl, see? And we've been dating for awhile and now..."

"It's Jenny Pichinski from Psyche class, am I right?" Jimmy clapped his hands together. "Wow, man...I am so impressed. Jenny's a total babe! I knew she had the hots for you."

"Calm down, Jimmy. It's not Jenny Pichinski."

"No? Then who, Lex?"

"Her name is Iris Brooks."

"Jimmy's face twisted into a puzzled look. "Do I know her?"

"Probably not."

"But she's a babe, right? Tell me she's a babe. Tell me she's got this like perfect ass and these enormous titties and..."

Alex winced, loath to discuss Iris Brooks' body parts with his friend. "She has a nice figure," he said simply.

"I knew it! I mean, you're a babe magnet, man. You can have any woman on campus, am I right?"

"Well..." The words Alex had planned to say, the questions he needed to ask stuck in his throat as he looked at Jimmy Hecklin's eager face. "This was a bad idea," he said finally.

Alex jammed his hands into the back pockets of his jeans and turned to face the window. "Just forget about it." He stared down at a young couple walking arm in arm on the sidewalk below until he felt his roommate's hand on his shoulder.

"What is it, Lex?" Jimmy asked. "I'm getting serious vibes here, dude."

"That's because it is serious."

"So tell me...Jimmy's here for you."

Alex turned and pointed a finger in his friend's face. "Promise you won't laugh?"

Hecklin crossed his heart and affected his most sincere look.

"All right," said Alex. He sat on the edge of his bed and took a deep breath. "Like I said, I've been seeing Iris for quite a while now...I really like her, Jimmy."

"Uh-huh. And?"

"Well, we've kinda decided that it's time to take things to the next level."

"Yeah?"

Alex could see from the blank expression in his roommate's eyes that Jimmy Hecklin had no idea what Alex was trying to say. He decided to be blunt. "Iris and I have decided to have sex."

"Whoa, dude! Back up the wagon. You mean to say you haven't fucked her yet?"

Alex buried his face in his hands to hide his embarrassment and to keep from punching Hecklin's incredulous face.

"Hey, it's all right, Lex," Jimmy said quickly. "It's cool...Really, man."

Alex shook his head..

"Really, man," Jimmy continued. "I understand. You haven't done the dirty yet, but now she's ready. So what's the problem?"

Alex looked at his friend, anguish plain on his handsome face. "I...I...Oh, shit, Jimmy..."I've never done it before!"

***

"You're a virgin?" Tiffany Wilmer screeched. "A goddamned, true-to-life nineteen year old virgin? How the fuck did that happen?"

"Keep your voice down, Tiffy," Iris Brooks begged. "You want to tell the whole world?"

"But it's almost surreal." Tiffany looked closely at her friend. "Are you sure?"

"Of course, I'm sure! Do you think I could forget having sex?"

"No, I guess you'd remember that." Tiffany suddenly grinned. "You're pulling my leg, right?"

"I'm not joking, Tiff."

"But I've seen your birth control pills."

"Well, I've been prepared to have sex," said Iris. "It just hasn't happened yet. I suppose you think I'm some kind of freak."

"Of course not," Tiffany said. "But whatcha been doin', girl? I mean, just look at you. You must have had tons of offers. Hell, I lost my virginity in junior high."

"I'm afraid I wasn't very popular in junior high," said Iris. She looked down at her shoes and recalled how lonely she'd been as a teen. "I was a late bloomer, you could say. Gawky and flat-chested...didn't even bother with a bra until I was seventeen."

"Yeah," Tiffany conceded. "It's hard to get a boy's attention without tits."

"And then my grandmother got sick. She moved in with us. Mom worked nights, so I had to be there to look after Gran."

"I'm sorry, hon," said Tiffany. "That really sucks."

"Oh, no...I was glad to do it," Iris said. "My grandmother was a wonderful person. She set up a trust fund to pay for my education. I owe everything to her. She taught me so much."

"She should have given you a few tips on getting laid."

"Well, she didn't." Iris took a deep breath and let it out with a long sigh. "You gotta help me, Tiff."

"Okay, virgin girl. I'm at your service." Tiffany clapped her hands together to brush away some imaginary dust. "First things first. Now it's going to hurt, but only a little...unless he's really rough about it."

Iris couldn't imagine Alex Burnett being rough with her. "I don't think that will be a problem."

"You're lucky. Even so, you might want to lubricate."

"Is that necessary?"

"It can't hurt." Tiffany rummaged through a drawer and found a small plastic bottle. "Here you go. It's scented. He'll love it."

Iris took the bottle and pretended to read the label for a moment. "Thanks, Tiff," she said. "But I'm not so concerned with...with, um...penetration, actually. I don't want Alex...I mean, I want..." She looked up at her friend and smiled shyly. "I want to please him. I don't want him to know it's my first time."

"Don't you think the blood..."

"There won't be any."

"Say no more," said Tiffany." "I busted mine too, when I was a kid. We were riding ponies on my uncle's farm and..."

"Tiffy," Iris interrupted her roommate's pony ride down memory lane. "I need some...um, pointers, I guess. I want to be a good lover. I'm sure Alex has had lots of other girls." Iris took a deep breath and looked beseechingly at her friend. "I want him to think I'm the best."

Tiffany Wilmer sighed and hugged Iris in a tender embrace. "Don't worry, hon. When I get through with you Alex will think you're a porn star." Iris pulled back and opened her mouth to protest but Tiffany shushed her. "Now before we begin Hot Sex 101," she said, "tell me what you need to know."

***

"I know how to have intercourse," said Alex. "The basic mechanics of it, of course...But I want to do it right, Jimmy. I don't want to seem inept. I want Iris to...to..."

"You want her to come."

"Well...yes."

"Ooh boy," Jimmy whistled. "The big O. That can be a tough one. Women aren't like us guys, you know."

"So I've heard."

"No, I mean it, dude," Jimmy said. "We walk around with constant boners. A few strokes and we're off. Some guys anyway...I'm not talking about myself, you understand."

Alex was generous. "Of course not."

"Women are different," Jimmy continued. "Take's time. Finesse. You gotta push all the right buttons."

"That's where I'm totally ignorant."

"You amaze me, Lex. You really do." Jimmy threw his hands in the air. "I'd have thought you've been screwing armies of chicks. You got those brooding dark looks they really go for. What's taken you so long to get in the game, man?"

Alex thought for a minute, then decided to tell his roommate the truth. "Until recently, girls wouldn't come within a country mile of me. I was heavy. No, I was fat. From the time I was little, I was always the fat kid. A real blimp."

"No shit? You're not fat now, dude."

"About a year ago, I started working in my uncle's construction business. Laying block, pouring concrete...that sort of thing. I sweated off over a hundred pounds. It nearly killed me at first, but it was the best thing I ever did. I'm never gonna be the fat kid again."

"No way, man," said Jimmy. "From now on you're a lean, mean fucking machine."

"I've got a lot of catching up to do. Can you help me?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely, dude...but I think we'll need visuals."

Jimmy dropped to his hands and knees and rooted beneath his rumpled bed for a half minute. He came up with a dust bunny clinging to his hair and a plastic video tape in his hand. "Here we go," he said, switching on the VCR.

"I've seen your pornos before." said Alex.

"It's not what you see, man...it's how you view it. These can be very educational." He slid the tape into the player and after a few seconds the small screen was filled with flesh. Alex stared at the close-up of a woman's lower body being impaled by two erect penises, while cheesy music played in the background punctuated by grunts and gasps.

"And what's the lesson here?" Alex asked.

"Oh that's T-boning. Strictly for the advanced classes." Jimmy stopped the tape and hit re-wind. "You'll want to start with the basics, my friend."

When Jimmy re-started the tape, the screen lit up to show a voluptuous young woman reclining on a leather couch while she masturbated. "Okay, now this is good. You see what she's doing here?"

"How could I miss it?"

"See her fingers? She's rubbin' the nubbin. It's at the top of her pussy. It's the most sensitive part of a woman's body, dude. You'll want to give it lots of attention."

Alex watched silently, his eyes glued to the TV until Jimmy pushed the fast forward button, speeding through the woman's masturbation performance. Another body entered the blurred scene and the tape resumed it's normal speed to show a man performing cunnilingus on the naked actress.

"Now pay attention to this, man," Jimmy said.

Alex paid attention for nearly and hour, while his roommate manned the remote control, stopping the tape and re-starting it at points Jimmy thought would be of particular interest. He provided an enthusiastic commentary on the various sexual positions and used the freeze-frame feature often. When the film had played itself back to the T-boning scene, Hecklin pushed the pause button.

"What do you think, dude," he said. "Are you ready to go boldly forth and fuck?"

"I...I think so" said Alex uncertainly. "It's a lot to remember."

"You've got until tonight. I suggest you spend the time studying." Jimmy tossed Alex the remote. "I'll give you some privacy."

"What for?"

"To take yourself in hand, my man," Jimmy said with an expansive wave. "Flog, jerk, whack, jack, whatever you wanna call it. Always a good idea before a hot date. Relieves tension and reduces the possibility of premature spluging."

Alex Burnett gave his friend a blank look.

"For Chrissake, Lex," said Jimmy. You do masturbate, don't you?"

***

"Well sure," said Iris. "Now and then." She didn't want to admit that since meeting Alex Burnett she touched her self quite often.

"Good," said Tiffany. "If you're fluffin' the muffin then you know how you like to be touched. The trick is in gettin him to do it right."

"I'm certainly not going to give him instructions."

"Not in so many words, no. But when he's down there, you be the guide. Move your hips. Grind against his face. Take him by the ears if you have to. And make some nice sounds when he's hitting the spot...a little encouragement goes along way."

"But what if he doesn't...um..."

"Dive? If he doesn't, you don't want him," Tiffany said with authority. A pained look came over Iris's face but her friend was quick to reassure her. "Don't worry, hon. What nineteen-year-old boy doesn't want to bury his face in nineteen-year-old pussy?"

"I hope you're right." iris felt a surge of heat just thinking about Alex's face between her legs.

"But," said Tiffany, pointing a finger, "and this is an all-important but...don't let his dick get anywhere near your mouth unless he goes down on you first."

Iris Brooks blanched. This was the crux of the matter, she knew. This was where she would succeed or fail in convincing Alex that she was an accomplished lover and not some silly, frightened girl. She wanted desperately for Alex to see her as womanly and confidant but fellatio was a mystery to her, and terrifying.

"Speaking of that...his dick and my mouth, I mean," Iris began. "Just how..."

"Oh, right," said Tiffany. "I keep forgetting you're a virgin. We'll need my goody box." She reached under the bed and pulled out a shoebox, then lifted the cardboard lid and dumped her "goodies" onto Iris's bed. Among Tiffany's possessions was a rubber phallus, a white plastic vibrator with several spare batteries and a large assortment of foil-wrapped prophylactics.

"Goodness," said Iris, impressed with her friend's arsenal. "Why do you have so many condoms?"

"Because you can never count on men to have one when they need it most." She tore three foil-packs from a long strip and dropped them into Iris's lap. "I'll loan...no, I'll give you a few for tonight. They're non-returnable."

"Do you think I'll need three?"

"Probably not but let's hope for the best, shall we?" Tiffany selected a fourth rubber and reached for the big dildo. "Now men always love it when a girl slips the rubber on their tool. Besides, if you make them do it, they're liable to fumble around and waste a lot of time. I'll show you how it's done."

Iris watched closely as Tiffany deftly tore open the little package and extracted the condom. Placing the latex donut on the tip of the rubber cock, Tiffany circled it with her thumb and forefinger and smoothly pulled it down over the shaft, unrolling the protective sheath until the dildo was encased like a bratwurst.

"See?" she said proudly.

"Yes," said Iris. "I think I can do that."

"Of course, you can. It's easy. Now I'll show you the hard part." Tiffany stripped the condom from the phony dick and tossed it toward the wastepaper basket. "I'm taking this off to give you a better view, but don't face fuck this guy without protection. It's potentially hazardous to your health. Besides, you don't want him coming in your mouth on your first time out."

Iris had thought a great deal about that very thing. What would it taste like? Would Alex expect her to swallow? And if she couldn't. what then? It seemed crude and impolite to just spit it out. Even worse...what if she gagged or vomited?

Iris shuddered at the humiliating thought, but her roommate seemed not to notice. "Take a good look at this," Tiffany said holding the dildo close to Iris's face. "This one is very life-like and about average size."

"It seems like a nice one."

"Cocks are nice when they're hard. Otherwise they're just squishy, wormy little things." Tiffany peered at the rubber phallus for a moment, then said, "Okay. This is how it's done."

She showed Iris how to grasp the shaft of a man's penis and stroke it while kissing it and licking the head of the organ. She demonstrated some of her favorite oral techniques and offered a dozen comments and helpful tips on the protocols and procedures of sucking cock. She ended her seminar with a cheery, "There now. Isn't that simple?"

Iris looked uncertain, even frightened. "Will expect me to get the whole thing in my mouth?"

"Stop worrying about what he expects, hon. Take it slowly at first and do the best you can." Tiffany gathered her goodies and dropped them back into the shoebox, leaving out the three condoms and the life-size dildo. She slid the box under the bed and pushed her feet into a pair of sandals.

"I'm going out for a while," she said. "Why don't you get in a little practice time?"

Iris picked up the dildo and asked," With this?"

"Yes, with that," said Tiffany. "You know what it feels like to have a finger in your mouth or your pussy. You need to get a feel for the real thing."

"Oh, Tiff...I couldn't. Really...I mean...this is yours."

"It's okay. Just wash if off good when you're finished. Ta."

***

Alex lay naked on his bed watching the T-boned porn queen and her accomplices thrust and grunt on the flickering television. It was like watching a tornado...fascinating but not very provocative. He turned down the volume and searched the tape for a more stimulating action sequence, while fingering his flaccid penis. Despite the festival of bobbling breasts, perky buttocks, succulent genitalia and wondrous acrobatics, he remained limp and uninspired. Finally Alex closed his eyes and thought of Iris.

He saw her full lips parted in a smile, her pretty face framed by the long, dark tresses he loved to touch. He felt the creamy skin of her throat and smelled her perfume as Iris Brooks danced naked in his mind and his cock grew stiff beneath his hand.

***

Iris lay in a scented bath, staring at the dildo in her fist. No way I'm going to lose my virginity to this thing, she thought. She let Tiffany's toy slip from her hand and plop into the water. It bobbed about, the head pointed straight at her as though issuing a dare. She watched it float between her knees, aimed like the needle of a compass, then she closed her eyes to avoid the challenging member.

She wondered why the physical act of love had to be so complicated? Would Alex perform and respond as Tiffany had predicted? Would he kiss her breasts and tease her clit with his tongue until...Iris felt a wave of passion rush through her body. Her nipples grew taut and her loins tingled with a sudden heat. She reached below the water to touch herself. She felt Alex Burnett's mouth on hers and the weight of his body pressing against her.

"Oh, Alex," she whispered. Iris reached for the rubber cock and guided it between her thighs.

***

They had dinner in the hotel's restaurant, a rare treat but Alex had been saving a long time for this night. Their waiter was a fellow student Iris knew from Art History class, so when Alex ordered a bottle of wine, he wasn't asked to prove his age. They spoke of trivial things and only picked at their meals, each consumed with anxious thoughts, until the waiter asked if they'd like to see the dessert menu.

"Iris?" said Alex.

"Oh, no. I couldn't eat another bite."

"Me neither. Just the check, please."

When the bill was settled, Alex took Iris by the hand and led her to the elevator. They didn't speak until the lift stopped at the fourth floor and Alex said, "Room 432 is ours."

The hotel room was smaller than Iris had imagined, but nicely appointed. A queen size bed was the dominant feature of room 432...an open door led to the bathroom. They slipped off their shoes and Alex hung his jacket and Iris's sweater in a wardrobe made of dark stained wood.

They surveyed the room in silence for a moment, then Alex said, "Well, here we are."

"Yes," Iris said. "It's very nice."

Another awkward silence. Alex fidgeted while Iris kept her eyes on the ceiling. Finally she pointed toward the bathroom door and said, "I'll just be a minute."

"Of course...Yes! Take your time," Alex gushed.

As the bathroom door closed, he sprinted to the bed and turned down the coverings, then stripped out of his clothes. Alex slipped into the bed but then quickly leapt back onto the floor. He scurried about, naked, clicking off the overhead light and adjusting the bedside lamps to a warm glow. He returned to the bed, then once again sprang out and rushed to his scattered clothing. Rifling the pockets of his trousers, Alex found the condoms he'd bought earlier and set them on the nightstand.

12