Virgins dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex climbed back into the bed and tried to appear casual by lacing his fingers behind his head. He glanced at the handful of condoms on the nightstand...too many, he decided. It didn't look right. Iris might think him a sex maniac, or a braggart. He swept rubber into the nightstand drawer with the ubiquitous Gideon Bible.

Iris undressed slowly before the bathroom mirror. She folded her clothes and set them in a neat pile on a small shelf. She popped a breath mint in her mouth and dabbed a bit of perfume on her throat and wrists. Her hands trembled as she dropped the perfume back in her purse, and she tried to remember her roommate's parting words of encouragement.

"You're a beauty, Iris," Tiffany told her. "Don't ever forget it. Alex Burnett is so lucky to have you. Toss your clothes and march right up to him starkers. Give him a good, long look at that gorgeous bod. He'll be putty in your hands."

Iris opened the bathroom door but stopped at the threshold and wrapped a fluffy, white towel around her torso before stepping out into the room.

Alex watched her approach the bed on silent feet. A tiny smile flickered at the corners of her mouth. She closed her eyes and let the towel drop and Alex felt his body tense with anticipation as his eyes traveled over her exquisite nakedness, drinking her in.

Her flawless skin seemed to glow in the soft lamp light. Her breasts were round and ripe as choice fruit, the nipples small and brown. A narrow waist swept in graceful lines to her hips, the thatch between her thighs was dark, mysterious, enticing.

Alex wanted to tell her how beautiful she was, but Iris slipped between the sheets and silenced him with a soft kiss. Her mouth was warm and sweet. Alex touched his tongue to her lips and they parted, inviting him to enter. They lay side by side, lips and tongues locked in passion, nerves tingling, blood rushing to their loins.

Alex leaned into her, pushing Iris gently onto her back as he whispered her name. He kissed her softly...her brow, her eyelids, her nose and her chin, then his lips traced a path from her throat to her breasts. He tongued one perfect nipple while teasing the other between his thumb and forefinger.

They'd kissed and petted many time before, but Iris had never felt a man's hard, naked body on hers, a hungry mouth exploring every inch, an erect penis pressed to her thigh. Her breasts felt swollen and vibrant with sensation, heat coursed down through her belly and her pussy was moist and feverish. A low "uhhmn" escaped her lip sand she spread her legs apart.

Alex detected the movement, heard the slight rustling of the sheet. He dropped a hand to her hip, then brought it slowly across her thigh until his fingers touched the thick hair of her mons. He placed his hand over her pussy and just held it there...enchanted with his discovery, Alex was momentarily stymied, He felt her hot breath on his cheek and was emboldened to caress her plump outer lips. He'd never known such flesh, had never imagined any so soft and tender. He pushed a tentative finger into the wet folds beyond, and when he touched her pink bud she gasped a quick breath of air, then raised a knee and kicked the bed clothes away.

Iris twined the fingers of both her hands in Alex's hair, caressing, massaging as he sucked eagerly at her breast and rubbed her clit with the pad of his finger. She felt helpless and all-powerful at the same time...she'd never felt so alive! She forgot everything Tiffany had told her, forgot everything she'd ever seen or heard but Iris knew exactly what she wanted.

Alex felt the slight, but steady pressure as she urged him downward. His lips brushed the hollow between her breasts, her ribs, her soft, flat tummy. He paused to kiss her navel, then lowered his face to her open thighs. He inhaled the tantalizing musk of her sex, and kissed the pouting lips before spreading them with his thumbs. Iris's pussy was glistening with anticipation. Alex heard her moan as he pressed his lips to hers.

Oh my God, Iris wanted to shout. Her breath quickened and her head rocked back and forth on the pillow as Alex explored her sweet flesh with his mouth. She felt his tongue flick across her clit. It was maddeningly delicious but she needed more. Iris dug her heels into the mattress and ground her pussy against his mouth. "There," she whispered, "Oh, yes... there!"

For the first time in his life, Alex Burnett knew he was going to bring a woman to sexual climax. His excitement made his cock throb as he formed his lips over her swollen nub and sucked greedily.

Her abdominal muscles tensed and rippled, and Iris held her breath as waves of pleasure passed through her body...pleasure unknown before this moment, pleasure she had only imagined until now. She released the air from her lungs with a long sigh, then cried out sharply as Alex licked furiously at her clit and made her cum again.

Alex rested his cheek against the creamy skin of her thigh. He listened to her labored breathing and felt her trembling beneath him. He wanted to take her again with his mouth, to feel and taste her exquisite womanhood, but...Was she spent? Should he let her rest awhile?

Iris answered his questions by taking his face in her hands and gently coaxing him to her side. Silently she bade him to lie back and she rested her cheek on his chest. She smelled the mixture of his sweat and cologne, and inhaled deeply. Her fingers brushed at his nipples , then her hand trailed a line down his belly. She touched his cock...shyly at first, delicately exploring its length and breadth. It was as hard as the dildo, but warm and vital and infinitely more thrilling to touch.

Iris grasped the stiffened shaft awkwardly. She squeezed it tightly in her fist and pumped it furiously until she recalled Tiffany's instructions, then loosened her grip and stroked him softly, slowly. Her thumb rubbed across the tip and she marveled at the plush, velvety texture.

She heard Alex croon a low note, and the fire of her own passion flared anew. Iris's girlish fears and uncertainty were gone now, banished forever by a new found confidence in her sensuality. Alex had awakened the lust and passion within her, then pleased and satisfied her. She was determined to be the instrument of his pleasure and satisfaction.

She knelt beside him and bent over him, pausing to take her first good look at aroused manhood. Alex Burnett's cock was long and thick. The smooth head was a light purplish color and a tiny drop of moisture beaded at the opening. Iris had no knowledge of pre-come...Tiffany hadn't mentioned this. She thought briefly of the condoms she'd left in her purse, then discarded the thought and bent to lick away the drop of fluid. It was a bit salty, certainly nothing ominous in the taste. Iris lolled her tongue around the engorged glans of Alex's prick, and then close her moth over it.

Alex felt a tickle as Iris's hair brushed across his chest, He was a bit full of himself, elated by the fact that he'd brought this beautiful girl to sexual ecstasy, but the imminent certainty of her lips on his erect cock made him forget all that. He lay back and tried to relax but every muscle in his body tensed at the first touch of her tongue. She teased, circling the rim of his crown before her lips formed over it. She was hesitant at first, halting, as though undecided on the best technique, but after a bit, she welcomed the first inches of his erection into her mouth and sucked eagerly. Alex moaned and raised his hips.

Her worst fears allayed, Iris was surprised at the pleasure she felt in having a prick in her mouth. She delighted in the new sensations she discovered...the taste and texture of his flesh excited her and made her lower body burn with desire.

Alex reached out for her, kneading her ripe buttocks. She squirmed closer, her ass high, her thighs opened. Sensing her need, he let his finger glide down the cleft of her round bottom and into her wet pussy.

Iris gasped when he penetrated her and his cock slipped from her mouth. "Oh," she murmured. "Oh, yes." She ground against his hand, forcing his searching finger deep within her. She cupped his balls with one hand and lowered her face back over him. Her head bobbed ardently up and down, taking his cock deeper and deeper into her hungry mouth.

Alex felt the urgency rise within him. He withdrew his finger and grasped her shoulders. She misread the signal until he whispered her name, then she released him and lay down at his side. Alex rolled onto her, positioning his hips between her welcoming thighs.. He leaned down to kiss her breasts and pressed the head of his cock to the anxious lips of her pussy.

Iris lay beneath him, quivering with desire, desperate to feel him inside her. "Talk dirty to him," Tiffany had advised. "Men love that." Fuck me Alex! Iris wanted to scream. Fuck me now! But the words died in her throat. Instead she took him in hand and guided his prick into here tingling, hot fissure. He moaned as the first inches of his erection penetrated her center and she answered in kind. His cock felt huge as it entered but she was so wet, so ready, the pain was momentary and immediately forgotten. She opened her thighs wide and raised her hips to him.

Alex moved slowly, reveling in new-found sensations. He rocked against Iris gently, deeper with each thrust until his rigid member was completely enveloped within her. He heard her inhale a sharp intake of breath, then sigh. They lay silent for a moment, still but for the tiny tremors that passed through their bodies. Alex pulled back, withdrawing all but the head of his cock from her silken furrow, then lunged forward.

Again, Iris dug in her heels and thrust her hips upward, twisting slightly to the left, then right, with each movement. The pleasure was excruciating, as though every nerve came alive as she impaled herself on his prick. The base of his shaft rubbed against her clit as he pounded into her pussy and she felt an explosive climax building.

Alex took her by the shoulders and pulled down as he thrust harder and harder, gliding in and out of her fiery crevice. She emitted sharp little cries that accented the rhythm of their fucking. A low growl started deep in his throat and rose in pitch and volume as he neared ejaculation.

Iris threw her legs over Alex's back and clamped down tightly as they came together in perfect bliss. She shouted his name and he released a long "Ahhhh!" as he spurted hot jets of cum. Iris rocked and twisted on his cock, lost in orgasmic paradise. Then they collapsed in each other's arms, completely, joyfully spent. Slick with sweat, they rested until the wild beating of their hearts slowed and their panting breaths returned to normal.

Alex kissed Iris tenderly, then rolled over on his back, pulling her to his side. She nestled her face against his chest and draped a shapely leg over his. Alex closed his eyes and smiled. What could have been a disaster had instead been the most glorious night of his life. How many, he wondered, were lucky enough to share their first carnal adventure with a woman so beautiful, so passionate and loving, so knowledgeable? Alex kissed her hair. "It was wonderful, Iris."

She thrilled at his words. She could help but feel a bit proud of herself, but even more, Iris felt fortunate to have lost her virginity to Alex. What a stud! She reached up to stroke his cheek and said, "You were wonderful, Alex."

They lay contented, bodies entwined, basking in the sweet warm glow of consummation. Then they made love again.

The end


12