All Comments on 'Virgin's First Holiday Experience'

by arlene548

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
shisoshisoabout 2 months ago

Ok story but it’s the 70’s no mobile phones then and no dna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

On Page 1 you say this story took place the summer of 1978 but then you say " With his mobile he snapped a picture " They did not have mobile phones that could take pictures in 1978

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 2 months ago

Thank you!

At last! Someone got pregnant!!

Congratulations!

arlene548arlene548about 2 months agoAuthor

Ok mobile mistake with this fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Mmm. Dislike the element of coercion to your stories. And I'm about the same age as when this story is set and can assure readers that if you started calling a girl a bitch both during and after a shag it wouldn't have gone done well and that would have been the end of things.

Anyway its your story and still a good read. And hot. Virgins getting into sex in the few months or in tis case week after they lose it is the best.

Though I do wonder what the turnon is about giving people unwanted pregnancies. Its a literotica thing I guess along with no one being aware of abortions, which were reasonably common solutions from 1970s onwards for such situations. Please keep writing anyway Arlene.

Mark_Loves_CoffeeMark_Loves_Coffeeabout 1 month ago

Very enjoyable read 💕💕

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarlene548@arlene548
Helplessly romantic. Love to party though, sometimes too much to drink gets me into the sack on my back. Enjoy exploring kinky thoughts but less inclined to partake in the same. Am straight and I have no interest in changing. Love first time stories whether voluntary or inv...