Bringing Out the Whore in Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Young Moms Urges takes her Pro.
3.1k words
4.44
9.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

I'm laying in bed next to him. I don't even remember his name and I doubt it was real. Some salesman. He sure had a big cock and he knew how to use it. He didn't care if I enjoyed it. He treated me like a paid whore. He used my young pussy. I liked that.

He paid me $500 then gave me one of the best fucks I've ever had. He sure got his money's worth from my young pussy. He spread me out and worked me like a whore. I loved it too. Dammit, I did love it so much.

He's asleep. Time for me to slip away. It's a quick shower and I'm out of here before the guilts kick in, I'm married with two babies. My inner slut took over and I needed something different. Pretending to be a prostitute satisfied those needs much more than I expected but I won't do this again.

I'm dressed, he's still asleep. I look once more at his big hairy body in the bed. He's an Alpha male, older than my dad. He fucked me for the longest time telling my how much he enjoyed my teen pussy. I see the ring. Taking the semen from someone elses husband made it feel even more nasty.

I close the door quietly and move quickly down the hall. I can make the 9:45 train and be home to get the kids from mom. Darin will be home at 12. He's a good husband but he's never fucked me like this man did. Here come the guilts. How can I face him after I just whored myself out to a stranger?

*******

I made the train. My insides feels so real good. My pussy's been worked over well by a rather large man. He was pretty good looking too....for an old guy. Damn though he had a big fat cock, not a boy cock that's for sure. It sure scratched my itch. The office had me so frustrated today. I needed this. Now my inner slut's been satisfied and I'm feeling the glow. Need to stash this money too.

I'm trying not to think what a dirty little whore I am. The thought excites me. Selling my pussy to a stranger in a bar. Treating me like his whore gave me that fantastic orgasm. I got paid but it's not like I can say I did it because I needed the money. No, I did it because I needed a man to treat me like a whore and he did.

******

It all started that night I ran into Lin, my BFF from cheerleading. It was a new job and I was real early for the 7:45 train so I stopped at the Ritz for a drink. I started looking over the people when I spotted her. I hadn't seen Lin in a year. She really hadn't changed. Standing there with her long blond hair and those big 38s she loved to wave at the boys. She seemed so hot looking. Teasing the men now.

In cheer we looked alike. Both short and both had a nice set of tits and we both loved teasing the boys. I got married right after graduating. Lin seemed to get around, mostly with college guys. She even dated a few married men.

She was talking with a guy old enough to be her father. A little pudgy, he was all over her. I couldn't blame him. She was beautiful with that hot body dressed like she was looking for a fuck. I couldn't tell what she saw in him though.

Then they got up, he dropped a bill on the table and they walked away. I got up to run over but they were in the elevator before I got very far.

I relaxed and had another drink and waited an hour before the next train arrived.

Then I saw Lin again. She was alone this time coming back from the elevator. That's when she saw me. She smiled and then came rushing over.

"Nina love, so great to see you," she screeched all bubbly.

"Oh you too Lin" I replied with a smile and giving her a big hug.

"Been so long," she said.

"Oh yes, it has."

"Been a year since I saw you at the wedding,"

"Oh yeah,"

"I remember, still happily married?" she asked. "And another little one too," I heard," she said, knowing I had a baby girl in high school.

"Oh yeah, I said, " two babies now, my mom watches them."

"Oh yes, so you work then?" She asked.

"Darin and I both work. Money's a little tight."

"Oh and you do like to spend it," she said smiling, she knew me well.

I shook my head up and down,..... "I do," and we both chuckled.

"So," I asked, "what are you doing here?"

"Oh," she replied, "I like the bar here and I come by for drinks."

"Do you work around here?" I asked with no reply, "I just started a new job here in the city and this place is so close to the train station."

"Hi Rose," a man said as he stopped to talk. "I was hoping you were free for a little while."

"Oh dear," she replied to him touching him gently on the shoulder, "I'm busy with a friend but I'll be with you in a little while."

"Rose?" I asked as when walked away.

"Lin," I said, "tell me what's going on. You were with another man an hour ago and who's this guy."

Lin hesitated they she spilled it, we had been real close friends all through high school. We never kept secrets.

"I'm working here some nights Nina, I have a nice apartment in town. This is what I do to pay for it."

"Tell me," I said looking puzzled.

"This hotel has a convention center, these are all businessmen," she replied. "These are guys I date...for money."

I was speechless.

"Lin......"

"I know... it's...different but I really like it," she said.

"I get to fuck a different man every night and I even get paid for it." She whispers.

"Oh Lin," I said shaking my head, "you always did like fucking the married men."

"I do," she said, "they're so hot and so needy. I love it. They do to me what they want to do to their wives and they pay me too."

"But don't you.. like.... get in bed with some..like..real scrubs'" I asked.

"He'll no!!," she sang, "Don't want No scrubs" like we sang in school and we both laughed.

"No," she said, "I get to pick and choose, these conventions bring in so many hot older men and I just take my pick."

"Like.. look there are four guys eyeing us right now," she says, "I like the one on the right over there," she said looking to the right. "Take your pick."

"Wait," I said. "Let's talk"

"No, I gotta go for now,"

"Can we talk later," I asked.

"Love to," she said, "tomorrow same time."

As she ran off as three guys got up from separate tables hoping to get her attention but she took the arm of the one she wanted. Then one comes over to me.

"No, I have to run," without asking what he wanted and I hurried to the train.

*******

I thought about her all the next day and headed there after work,

"Oh Nina you'd love it," she said.

"So," I asked, "what do you charge them. "

"400 if I like them," she said, "some of the older ones can afford 600 easy."

"Wow," I said, "that's more than I make in a day."

"Your so hot Nina, you'll make 1000 a night and still be home by 10."

"Oh and," she says, "get a phone too, Keep it at your office, ringer off."

"Hold on," I say, "I never said I was going to do this."

"I know you Nina," she says, "you will."

"Here," she drops a rubber on the table and I picked it up so no one saw it.

"That's in case you decide you want more tonight than just a drink."

"Gotta go now, so nice to have a friend here."

I didn't say I would, she just assumed it.

I mean this is crazy. I'm not gonna be selling my pussy to strange men. Then the thought that she was on her way upstairs to get fucked had my insides so on fire with envy. No commitments, no "I love you". Just fuck them and dump them. I was afraid then I would probably want to try it at least once.

******

Looking in the mirror I know I look hot. I changed into slut clothes and I head to the bar. One more look at these nice tits, as I move my long brown hair to the side. Oh yes, and I know I have just the right makeup on too but they probably won't stop looking at my tits anyway.

I'm surprised I'm not real nervous. Feel more like a kid picking out a new toy. I think I'll pick a nice tall one. Dark hair, handsome. Someone else's husband for sure, then I'll tease him like a real slut and get him to fuck me like a slut and I know I'll love it. Oh my cunt is dripping already.

Then it hits me. I can't believe I'm doing this.

No, no, don't let it. Fuck the guilts, my pussy needs to be slammed hard by a tall man, a big man. One with a big cock.

I mean, I love my husband, he's such a nice guy but one cock fucking me twice a week isn't enough. I need to be fucked hard by a big man, an older man, a man who can dominate me and own me like he bought me.

I head downstairs. Walking by the bar the heads start turning.

I haven't even sat down yet, they are looking. They know I'm working. I see Lin. She's heading up with her's to a room. We'll talk later. She doesn't know I'm here.

I see the one I want, he's looking hard. I smile

Here he comes.

"Hi there," he says

"Hello handsome," I reply.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Please do."

He keeps looking at my tits.

We talk a little. Usual nothing talk.

"You looked so hot over here I had to come and say hello."

"Be direct," Lin had said, "don't waste your time."

"Is a hello all you want."

"Well," he says nervously, "I'm looking for a date."

"That what I do," I reply, "just a simple date, nothing weird or kinky, five hundred."

****

My insides are alive with anticipation as we walk through the hall. It's a great feeling because it's not me, Nina. It's some whore that he hired to fuck. It's like I'm an actress or something playing a role. I can enjoy the ride and still pretend it's not real.

He hands me my 500 and I drop it in my purse. He doesn't know this is my first time and my insides are now getting jittery. Then he kisses me. "You are so beautiful," he says. "You look so young."

I'm 19 and I look it.

"I am young, I say, "that's why I cost so much," as I reach up and put my arms around his neck. "But this young pussy is so worth it." I say enjoying my tease mode.

"Let me get comfortable I say," as I undress slowly taking off my top and skirt like Lin had told me moving slowly and sexy to excite him. Seems I'm the one getting all excited though. It feels so....nasty, stripping naked for a strange man in a hotel room.

He's watching me.

Standing here in just my panties I look his bod over. He must be forty or more, so hairy. Never had a hairy mature older man. Good muscle tone too, he must go to the gym.

I'm feeling the heat, I'm gonna be his little slut now. It makes my cunt cream with anticipation.

"Wait," he says, "I'll get those," as I lay back on the bed.

"Not my panties mister," I say as he lifts them off my legs. Playing helpless like Lin said.

My pussy is bare now, hairless as a babies ass too. It feels so wet. I'm about to explode with excitement.

"You have such nice tits," he says and I can see the bulge in his underwear as he starts to remove them.

Then when my eyes behold that large hunk of man meat it all suddenly become very real. What am I doing? I think, but I can't back out. I'm too excited. He's gonna fuck me!!!!

The rubber I think oh shit I forgot the rubber as he is already on top of me, between my legs. I feel it rub my thigh. Oohhhh my god, it's so big. It opens me up. It's sliding in my pussy. My wet pussy.

"Oh fuck," he murmurs, "that so tight," as he gets the first few inches in. Then his arm lifts my leg back and my pussy is open wide for his use. I'm so small under him. I feel so dominated, so controlled. I am his little slut now. His paid whore to fuck as he pleases and it drives me insane with lust.

He pumps his cock deeper and I feel every stoke like electricity. I cream a river for him as I now start fucking back. I grip his cock hard totally forgetting everything except that hard man meat inside my pussy. I grind my slippery mound against his pubic hairs. Deeper! I can tell I'm getting closer, I'm headed over the cliff.

He starts pushing real hard and he quickly reached places my husbands smaller cock never did, sending me off in spasms.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck yes, there, give me that cock," I say. I mean it too. I'm his whore. I feel it.

Now he starts pumping me in earnest pulling out real far and I pull my knees back wanting all of him deep totally forgetting it's a strange man who's about to deposit his cum deep in my womb.

Oh.... yes, that thought is sending me flying now. What a dirty slut I am letting this stranger unload his semen inside my fertile womb. l'm, oh I'm a such a filthy slut as he holds me tight and pumps me long and hard, using me like the whore I am.

I expect it to end but it goes on and on driving me insane. Then...

"Ohh fuck, he mumbles, staring into my face. Then he mumbles something about hot teen pussy and how tight it is.

"Yeah," I whisper. "Call me your dirty little teen whore."

I see his face so close. He likes that.

"Yeah," he mumbles, "fucking my teen whore."

Ohhhh, I am, I am.

An older man, a real man, a big man with a big cock and he takes his time slow fucking me for his pleasure.

I feel so dirty. He only wants a tight teen cunt and a pretty face. Damn, it feels so great getting used. Used like the slut I am.

I think l'm a wife he's trying to knock up. I feel it, he's breeding me. I lock my ankles around his big back as he pushes hard and deep. Oh, It's so fat and it's so deep. I'm in bliss.

Then he says something. All I can make out is "take this" and "hot slut." because he jerks and I feel the shots of hot semen landing in ropes on my tender cervix, so hot it starts me shaking and and my ears ringing. I jerk as each shot hits my insides hard with Alpha male sperm.

Stranger cum it is. Hot cum from a strange man filling my insides. I know I'm fertile, so glad I forgot the rubber, I could get pregnant and the wave of pleasure that envelops over me is like nothing I've ever felt.

Letting an older married man breed me and flood my womb with semen. I shake and cum along with him. I'm such a dirty nasty slut letting him breed me like that.

We are both panting. It was like a dream. Like it wasn't real.

******

Sitting on the train I know it was real. His large cock was real enough and when it opened my young pussy I felt the shock going through me. He had me totally pinned down naked and laid out on his bed and he worked me like a sex doll. I was there to provide him a tight warm cunt to stroke off in. I was his whore. I loved it.

*******

I'm off the train now. Ok, it was fantastic but I shouldn't have done it. I won't do it again. I'm not like that. I walk in the door and mom smiles, "they're in bed," she says.

"I'm tired," she says as she heads for her room. I undress and step in the shower. I'm such a dirty slut and yet it feels so nice.

*************

It's been a week since I played the whore. A total stranger, an older man who fucked me hard. I say I played the whore because I still don't want to admit it's me. I'm the whore. I like it.

I swore I'd do it only once but it's been a long hard day. I need the relief. I take my bag from my office and head to the Ritz.

I've changed now and I look so hot. These tits need to be manhandled, roughly. This pussy needs to be pounded. Oh, I liked that nice fuck that guy gave me last week.

*********

I'm in a room with this married guy now. He is so handsome. He just handed me the money and I'm naked for him. He's stroking that long hard cock as he walks toward me. I fall back on the bed. His eyes are consumed with lust. I know he intends to fuck me hard. The rubber is in my hand but I don't want to use it. I want to feel that hot cum explode in me. What do I do? I can't just let some stranger breed me again. Can I?

The thought of taking his baby seeds has my cunt dripping. The idea of getting bred by this strange married man is more than I can handle. Oh my young pussy needs this rugged man to breed me so bad.

Oh, please help me. I need your comments. Tell me why I'm a slut for strange cock. Why did I drop the rubber on the floor? Tell me why I need the feel of a strange man breeding me!!!! Why does it make me cum so hard!!!

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers