Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 02

Story Info
Billy and Sally go back to the beach, with Sally's friend!
8.1k words
4.48
22.3k
22

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
121 Followers

The 18 year old, virgin couple's quest to consummate their relationship continues.

***

Sally was still laughing from the dick waving farewell she was honoured with by Frank and Roger back at the beach.

We bounced along the track, still nude, neither of us wanting to get dressed. Sally's young tits bouncing and jiggling as the Land Rover rocked and rolled back to civilisation. The rocking motion kept my unsatisfied cock semi hard as it slapped on my thighs and stomach.

"Sally, can we just stop for a minute, my balls are aching so much, I need relief?" I pleaded.

Sally, still coming down from the most intense orgasm she ever had, thought otherwise.

"Billy we need really get to my parents friend's place in the Seeker Valley before Mum and Dad turn up this evening, otherwise I will be in deep trouble. We left this morning and they were leaving after peak hour in the big smoke this afternoon. It would ruin a perfect day if they went into a rage and sent you home." Sally said, squashing my chances of a blow job in the bush.

We were nearing the end of the track, so I stopped, re inflated the tyres and we put on some clothing, which felt rough and hot on my chest and groin.

An hour later we arrived at the great farm where we would be staying. Sally was greeted like a beloved daughter by the owners and taken into the magnificent, classic homestead, built over 100 years ago. I was shown the worker's accommodation quite gruffly like I was an annoyance and told they had expected me earlier. They said they had 2 farm bikes, a quad bike and a tractor in the machinery shed waiting for my attention. It was part of the deal that allowed Sally and I to travel together and have me stay the weekend with them.

So after a massive day, where I had almost got to make love to my girlfriend several times, frolicked with her naked on a secluded beach before being joined by two naked rough looking older guys, here I was all alone. I took solace in checking out the mechanical repairs I was expected to do and soon got into the work.

A showered and stunning Sally walk into the shed a few hours later with a plate of food for me. Wow, she looked amazing in her bare shouldered, figure tight blue and white checked jumpsuit, with her blonde hair up and a few curls coming down in front of her ears, glowing with the sun she basked in today.

"Here you go Billy, they have given me a meal for you, but I have to rush back as we are about to sit down to dinner. I really wish you were allowed to join us but George, the owner, whom you met, is insistent that jobs come before hospitality. If we hadn't stopped at that beach you could have been here earlier and finished fixing the things they wanted fixed, but I am so glad we did go to the beach."

I went to hug and kiss her but she just ran away squealing,

"BILLY... NOT WITH YOUR GREASY HANDS!" and disappeared back to the homestead.

About an hour later a wave of tiredness overwhelmed me and I decided to hit the workers shower block. 3 shower heads along one wall with no privacy from anyone else who may have been using the facility. I had the run of the place to myself, as all the other workers had left for the weekend. After scrubbing my hands clean I stripped off to have a much needed shower and was relieved to be naked again. The hot water stung my skin on my front but was relieving on my back.

I went to soap up Mr Big Boy, as Sally called my penis, and I jumped back in agony. I looked down holding my dick out to see it and it was red and on fire. Ohh no, in all the events of the day I hadn't put sunscreen on my front. My back was fine,where the guys had rubbed it on me, except for a few spots. So there I was, trying to hold my sore, swollen, sun burnt dick out with my soapy hands slipping off it and re catching it, my head bent down, leaning on the shower wall, looking at my sunburn, when the owner walked in. Over the sound of the shower running I hadn't heard him and didn't see him until he reached his hand around and turned the shower off on me.

"Listen Billy Boy, our water is precious on this farm, so if you want to pull yourself off, don't do it under the shower, in fact don't do it on my property you sicko. I have no idea what our Sally sees in you." George spat.

Ohh great, first I get Sally here way late and they have been fretting all afternoon about her, now he walks up behind me and catches me naked in the shower thinking I was masturbating. Shit, how to win friends and influence people. If I tell George about my sunburn from today he will guess Sally was nude as well and her parents would hit the roof. I was sick and tired of being ordered about today and so frustrated. So I took a leaf out of Roger's book of not showing any embarrassment and just shrugged my shoulders with my back still facing him and said,

"Hey George, I thought you asked me to check everything here to ensure it's in working order, HA HA HA!"

and laughed at my own joke, not giving a fuck what George thought, as he has treated me like a mongrel dog and was getting all my mechanical work for free.

George muttered,

"We were going to invite you up for desert, but now you can stay down here you cocky young dickhead." and stormed out.

I was tired so I hit the sleeping quarters and just had a sheet over my naked body, my skin was on fire with the sunburn and I couldn't wear any bed clothes. Sally finally snuck out and came looking for me, careful not to disturb the farm dogs. She found the light switch, ran to my bed and dived on top of me, her breath smelling of red wine.

"AIIEEE.. ouch." I quavered.

"What's wrong Billy, don't you love me anymore, I came to give a nice long kiss goodnight to Mr Big Boy?" she purred.

I pulled the sheet of me and said "Mr Big Boy is sun burnt bad Sall, so is some of my chest, balls and thighs"

"Ohh my gosh Billy, you really are a cooked goose." Sally gasped looking at my burnt bits bending down to blow cool breath over my penis. It felt good but no way was I able to have any direct contact on it. After a minute of blowing, Sally straightened up and stroked my head, running her fingers through my hair, smirking to me,

"Poor, poor Billy, I guess that was not the blow job you have been dreaming of all day?"

"Ohh Sally you have no idea how much I want us to be alone and able to fulfil our passion, but tonight I am in a world of agony."

"Let me go see if I can sneak anything out that might help you and your burnt bits." With a quick peck on my cheek she was gone.

Soon she was back with a bag of frozen peas and a jar of honey.

"Billy you need to cool yourself down with the peas then apply honey on the burns. The coolness of the bag of peas will sooth and the honey has been used for burns as a salve and anti infection agent since the Egyptians built the Pyramids. The things you learn in fashion school, hey?"

Then she gave me a lingering kiss goodnight and left me to repair myself.

I had a terrible restless night with the sunburn and the events of the day careering through my mind but finally fell into a deep sleep just before dawn. I must have rolled on the bag of now unfrozen peas at one stage.

George's wife walked into the workers bunkhouse with a big plate of bacon and eggs for me for breakfast at sun up, but it shattered on the floor when she dropped it as she screamed,

"Oh you are a sicko, George told me you were, how dare you present yourself to me like that, you demented, perverted PSYCHO!" and hurried out.

I woke suddenly at the outburst and looked down at myself, seeing what George's wife had been so upset over.

I had kicked the sheet off through the night. Lying naked on my back, exposing my genitals to her, but to make matters far worse the free roaming peas had stuck to the honey over my penis and ball sack. But not only that, I must have had a nocturnal emission as I dozed, as my balls were so full from all of yesterday's teasing. I did look like a full on, perverted sicko that needed urgent psychiatric attention. My cock and balls studded with peas stuck with honey and dried cum everywhere.

"Ohh Fuck Me Dead!!, George will be here with a shotgun any minute now I am sure," I moaned aloud, "first last night catching me in the shower thinking I was having a tug, now this, maybe being shot isn't so bad you fool."

But no one came, so I got up, picked the peas off and threw on some loose boxer shorts and put my work gear back on and headed to the machinery shed and buried myself in the work.

About 10.30am Sally came down with a huge morning tea spread for me, laughing and saying,

"Well you certainly have made an impression on George and Kate, and not in a good way. But I have calmed the farm. Maybe I should have been clearer with my instructions last night, the peas weren't supposed to be let out of the bag. Speaking of which, I had to let our beach stop out of the bag to explain your sun burnt willy Billy!"

"How the heck did you calm them down, I was sure I was going to be shot?" I asked.

"Well, when I heard the commotion I caught Kate and asked her what happened before she saw Mum, Dad and George. She told me the way you were this morning Billy and what George though he saw last night and I burst out laughing."

"Ohh no Sally, that would not have been received well."

"Actually me laughing was the best thing, Kate was sure I would have been shocked as much as she was. Anyway I explained we called into a beach on the way up and you swam right out the back to body surf a reef break and a big wave tumbled you and you lost your swimmers, which we really did. So part of my story is true, that's why I sounded so convincing. Then you were caught in a rip and taken to the far end of the beach and had to walk all that way back in the sun, nude as the day you were born. Meanwhile, I was dozing on the beach totally unaware of the danger you were in until you came back and put your other shorts on and woke me. I told Kate about the sunburn remedy I gave you and now she feels guilty walking in on you unannounced, as does George for last night's incident. Don't you love me even more now Billy?" she asked.

"You are the best Sally, here let me hug you."

"No way Billy... look at your hands!" Sally said, skipping away back to the homestead, her short skirt bouncing up, flashing me a pair of panties that yesterday Roger had in his fingers. The sight of her tanned legs and buttocks clad in the g string stirring my dick and making me wince in pain.

The weekend continued, with me trying to be on my best behaviour, as I already had two strikes against my name. I carried out the repairs and had George's idle machines all back up and running, and was finally allowed to join the others to eat in the Homestead, after I cleaned up of course.

Sally and I had forget it was a holiday on Monday for the College staff, so we didn't have to rush back with all the other weekend traffic, if Sally's parents would agree, and George and Kate allowed us to stay there on Sunday night. With Sally's persuasive nature she soon had them all agree, but George and Kate said only if we take their real daughter, Kim, back down to City with us on Monday. She had been away all weekend at a horse event, as was due back at the farm on Sunday night. Kim had to go back to uni and a lift with Sally was far better than catching the train down. Sally was so happy as her and Kim were Best Friends Forever.

Sunday evening, the lack of sleep had me in bed in the bunkhouse asleep before Kim arrived. I was thinking how will I put up with the company of a bratty, horsey kid smashing my chances again of getting Sally alone. Dogs barking and horses whinnying drifted into my semi conscious at one stage, but when I awoke just after sun up I could see a horse trailer parked near the machinery shed that wasn't there before. Ahh, the brat did come back in time to ruin my trip home. I emerged from my bunk and checked my sunburn out, ensuring the door was shut. It had faded a lot, thanks to Sally's help. I packed up, tidied the bunkhouse and put my toolbox and other bag in my green Land Rover, called Envy, and walked over to say good morning to George, who was having a cup of tea on his verandah.

"Breakfast won't be long Billy, but the girl's have just surfaced, they were chatting for half the night as they hadn't seen each other for ages. I hope you have some earplugs in your toolbox for the drive home, Once those two start yabbering they don't stop."

Kate came and served George and I a big farmer's breakfast and I was half way through the mountain of food when the young giggling girls walked out to join us.

"So this is the famous Billy, I have heard so much about you." giggled Kim.

I looked up and there was a girl just as stunning as Sally, except she was about 5' 10" tall with dark brown hair wearing a singlet and shorts pyjama set. I choked on my food when I saw how gorgeous she was and the way her boobs were moving unfettered under her thin cotton top.

Sally just asked me "Sand again?" and Kim burst into laughter.

Oh Jeepers H Christ, did Sally tell her everything?

About an hour after breakfast the girls were finally ready to head off, looking amazing in their almost matching outfits of boob tubes and mini skirts. I concentrated on packing their bags into the back of Envy before I hardened up at the vision of these stunners.

Sally only had 4 bags this time though.

"Sally, where's your other bag, there is one missing?" I asked.

"It's ok Billy, it was Dad's, he took his camera bag back home with him last night."

"Ohh no, I can't catch a break this weekend, it's one disaster after another!" I groaned. If Sally's dad developed the film we shot at the beach I would be totally fucked.

"Come on sad sack, let's roll!" Sally ordered as her and Kim sat in the Land Rover.

I looked up from my thoughts of how her dad would feel as he saw the shots slowly develop in his home photo lab of the extreme wanton display of her daughter and I and the two strangers.

We headed off, the three of us sitting closely in the front.

Away from the farm, I said,

"Sally, I am really freaking out about the film." not wanting to disclose too much with Kim sitting with us.

"I hear you are quite the photographer Billy." giggled Kim, making both girls burst out in full on laughter.

"Billy, there are some people in this car that aren't as silly as you, I have the films in one of my other bags. But Kim has something to ask you and I really want you to say yes." Sally said, stroking my thigh.

Before I could answer Kim said,

"So Billy, do you think we could call in and see the beach you and Sally discovered, it sounds amazing and I can't believe I have never heard of it before?"

As she asked, Sally's hand stroking my thigh moved up and started fondling my package.

"You don't have a problem sharing our beach with Kim, do you Big Boy?" rubbing my cock into hardness as she did, "You sure you don't mind sharing?"

How could I refuse, there was a chance I would get to see both the beauties sitting next to me, naked on the beach and the thought of it almost made me cream my pants.

Sally kept rubbing and teasing my pants covered erection.

"Is that a Yes Billy?"

"Um..." was all I could reply, if Sally kept rubbing my cock like that I was going to blow. I was hoping to drag out the attention on my cock by being non committal.

"Well a 'Um' is a Yes in my books, let's stop and get some drinks on the way, yippee!!" Sally had once again turned my words into what she wanted to hear, but this time I was happy she did.

We pulled over at a small, old time general store and Sally sent me in to get the drinks and snacks.

Creaking wooden floorboards, posters and calendars from many years ago adorned the walls, ram-shackled shelving with a selection of items, part hardware, part grocery, and a massive old man in bib and brace overalls manning the well worn counter.

He looked at me with his mouth slightly agape, with a cold stare that wasn't welcoming. As I walked down the aisles to select my purchases I could feel his eyes boring into my back as the drinks fridge wheezed and stained the floorboards with condensation.

I was so glad the girls were staying in the Land Rover, this store was creepy. Just as I turned to go back to the counter, the door swung open and Sally and Kim burst in. Well the old guy's mouth that was agape before was now wide open with his tongue hanging out languidly, his eyes roving all over the young girls in front of him. His eyes lit up when he saw Sally's face, and he licked his lips.

"Excuse me Sir, would you have a bathroom we could use please?" Sally asked him politely, "Kim and I really need to go before we bounce along that track into our secret beach Billy."

"Here's key to the dunny out back, lots of people ask for the bathroom but really want the dunny, if youse wants a bath I's take you up the house, mo charge for you young uns?" The slow talking store owner offered, eyeing the girls as if they were already naked in his bath as he drawled out his reply.

"Thank you so much Sir, we just need to use the loo." Sally explained and key in hand the girls disappeared out the back in a flurry of giggles.

I waited at the counter in silence after paying, the wheeze of the fridge and the rhythmic grind of the old overhead fan, with its bearings on their last legs, the only sounds. I noticed a rack of about a dozen business cards of the local service providers on offer and as I scanned along seeing who did what, the tow truck driver, the farm fencer, a mechanic, a horse dentist etc but the card that caught my eye was "Godzilla's Fishing Charters." Frank had his cards here.

The old man, seeing my eyes staring at Frank's card stated blankly "You met Frank." It wasn't a question, it was if he knew.

"Um, er, yeah, the other day" I confirmed.

"He sure does likes his beach that little brother of mine."

"Wow, I can't believe you are Frank's brother, what a small world" I said.

The Store Owner said "He's a halfa brother, our daddy jumped a lot of fences, real popular with the lady folk back then, before he gone and got himself shot dead on someone else's nest."

Then he pointed to the business card rack "All of them my brothers."

Ok, the store was getting creepier by the second, if a kid turned up playing banjo I was going to hightail it out of there. But the thought of a dozen men hung massive like Frank rampaging the neighbourhood like their old man did ran through my mind, keeping me at the counter til the girls returned, to ensure their safety out of this time warped shop.

The girls burst back into the shop and returned the key, the old man's eyes never leaving Sally, and I notice him reach for the phone as we left.

Once in the car Kim said "Well that was an experience! I have been in the store once before but never to the toilet out back."

"Was it dirty and gross?" I asked.

"Yes, and there were well worn fist sized hole in the wall of the dunny, I was glad Sally was there to make sure no one else was about, as they might see in or something. But the old snapshots pinned on the back of the door were downright pornographic, it certainly wasn't a family rest stop!"

and both girls burst out laughing again.

We soon forgot about the creepy store as we drove through the bush track towards the beach.

When Envy finally bounced over the last sand dune and the beach was in view it looked better than ever. Being a Monday there was no one about, we had it to ourselves.

"Are you kidding me, this is freaking paradise, I can't believe I have never been here!!" exclaimed Kim as she looked down upon the perfect beach and bay.

"Makes you wanna get nakey Kimmy doesn't it?" Sally said suggestively.

toosalty
toosalty
121 Followers