Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls came up to me, one on each side, and started undoing my clothes.

"Time to get you naked, Big Boy Billy?" they teased me in sync, they must have practised that line, as my clothes were stripped off me.

How could I object, the love of my life and her drop dead gorgeous girlfriend had their hands all over me.

I was naked in no time and Sally said with a wicked grin,

"Well hurry up Billy and Kim, my clothes will not come off by themselves." Her offer for us to strip her took any awkwardness away from me being nude in front of a girl I had just met a few hours ago.

Unveiling Sally's amazing body was a joy, but to do it with a stunner helping me was intense. We peeled her boob tube off, Kim pinching Sally's high set puffy nipples to attention. By the time we had shimmied her short skirt and g string off her, I was sporting a full on boner catching glimpses of her pussy as she stepped out of her clothes at her feet.

"Before you two nakies got at it like rabbits, can you help a gal outta her clothes?" Kim pleaded.

Sally and I pulled Kim between us. Sally slipped her hands under Kim's tube top and tweaked Kim's nipples, "You are going to love Kimmie's tits Billy!" Sally promised, "I am just preparing for their unveiling!"

Kim raised her arms and Sally and I slowly peeled her tube top up off her. Her under boobs came into view and the curve showed no sag, just youthful, full firmness. But when the top revealed her nubs my cock throbbed. Her nipples were erect and were high set on her up-swept teardrop breasts, pointing to the sky above the distant horizon. They looked so suck-able, and Kim swayed her chest at me, teasing me with her sinuous breast dance, inches from my face.

Sally got behind her and reached around and grabbed Kim's boobs, teasing more,

"Ohh Billy, they feel so good!"

"Mmmmm" moaned Kim.

My naked girlfriend was fondling her half naked gal pal in front of me, my balls were retracting and my cock bursting at the sight.

I grabbed Kim's skirt and pulled it down, dropping to my knees in front of her. Her long lean, defined legs lead to her last remaining item of clothing. A tight cotton G string showed off the raise of her mons. With both hands I slowly pulled that G string down, waiting to see what pubic hair style Kim had. When the crack of her vulva creased through her mons I realised Kim was going to be totally hair free and all her goodness would be there, right before my eyes without any forest hiding the treasures. As I continued to pull off her knickers I naturally lent in, putting my mouth so close to her charms, her labia lips were different to Sally's neat plump lips, Kim had longer, crinkly inner lips with flatter outer lips and a delightful scent that rocked my inner core. At this point Sally gave Kim's nipples a really hard pinch and Kim thrust her groin out right into my face. I went to pull my head back, but Kim's hands were now holding my face trapped against her crutch.

"Sally has told me all about your cunning tonguing Big Boy, and I want some!" Kim stated.

I started to rub my hands up the back of Kim's smooth legs to clasp her butt before tonguing her when a hand reached through Kim's legs and grabbed my swollen dick.

"First thing we need to do is cover this bad boy in sunscreen," Sally said with a massive grin, having watched me been teased by Kim, "OMG Billy you are so hard, stay there!!"

The girls left me kneeling in the sand, with perhaps the biggest hard on that I ever had, as they pulled out towels and sunscreen.

They then coated each other in sunscreen, rubbing it all over thickly on each other's boobs, their hands sliding around their chest mounds, moulding and releasing the tit flesh. It was a sight I could watch forever, before they ordered me to lie face down on a towel.

"Keep your eyes closed Billy, and guess who is rubbing her body on your back?" Sally asked, "I think you will prefer this way to get your sunscreen on than the way you had it applied the other day."

As I lay there in anticipation of the tactile treatment of having two beautiful young women taking turns to rub their breasts all over my back I felt the sun been blocked out as the first girl started.

Her oily hot body felt amazing, the roundness of her breasts rolling on my back was delicious, sliding up, down and around. I could feel her erect nipples gently pointing into me as she caressed me with her chest. I was in heaven. She then slid down and was rubbing her nipples between my butt cheeks as a hand cupped my ball sack, making my scrotum tighten. And then she was moving off me, I did feel a rasp of pubic hair across my thigh as she left, was it Sally?

Moments later a warm feminine body was laying on my back, her hands holding onto my shoulders as she pulled herself up and down, really squashing herself into me in a curvaceous massage. I felt her spin around on me and then I felt her hot breath on my scrotum as her face lent in between my legs. A warm wet tongue danced around my taint and up and down the very sensitive back of my ball sack. If the first girl was Sally, this must be Kim!!

"Ohhh," I moaned into the sand, "keep going Kim!"

A stereo of laughter burst out from the girls, one from between my legs and the other above me. I turned over and there was Kim, still coated in excess sunscreen, giggling and boobs shaking, standing above me whilst Sally was in fits of laughter, now sitting at the base of my towel.

"Ohh Billy, I knew when I deliberately scratched my landing strip on your thigh you would realise I was the first girl. Got you good again!!" Sally cackled and rolled about in infectious spasms of mirth.

Kim joined us on the big beach towel, with the three of us hugging and laughing, the two girls oiled bodies rubbing mine as they jiggled and squirmed, causing my erection to stay rampant.

Accidentally Kim's hand dropped and touched my penis,

"Ohh, sorry Big Boy!!" she cooed.

"Yes, we need to coat up Big Boy now," said Sally "but first Billy, roll over on your tummy, there seems to be something unusual sunburned on your back?"

"Really, what is it?" I was intrigued.

Sally sat wide legged on my lower back, her labia slickly sliding on me as she got comfortable.

"Look here Kim." as she traced what she could see on my upper back.

"Looks like the guys have left part of Billy's back without sunscreen to spell out some letters in sun-burnt skin."

"That's a 'C' " Sally said curving her fingertip gently on my back.

"My turn." interjected Kim

Sally stood up as Kim sat on my buttocks, her nakedness spread wide on me.

"I just need to find a comfy spot in this saddle." Kim said, ever the horsey girl, as she ground her pussy into me.

She lent forward and I could feel her magnificent pointy nipples etch into my skin as she traced out the second letter.

"And that one is a 'U' ." Kim announced after sensuously tracing the letter out with her fingernail.

The girls swapped again, this time Sally made me lift up my arse and grabbed my erection with one hand as she traced the other letter with one of her nipples, giving me great pleasure as she caressed me front and back.

"It's another 'C' ." Sally cried out.

"Stay there Sally, I have this last letter." Kim said as I felt her long hair drape down my back. I then had her hot tongue trace out the last letter, before she sat back, her legs spread around me and her groin at the top of my head facing in the sand.

"It's a 'K' , they wrote 'CUCK' on your back? Do they think you are a chicken, as chooks made that sound?" asked Kim.

With Sally still fondling my penis underneath me and Kim's hot crutch at my forehead I just said "Dunno, maybe it was an 'F' for FUCK to begin with that was smeared into a 'C'?" not really caring what prank those two strangers played out with sunscreen on my back a few days ago. I was in sensuous heaven.

Sally slapped my bum, "It is definitely a 'C', I have no idea why they would have that burn onto your back, I don't know what it means. I do know we need to get Big Boy covered in sun cream before it creams itself!"

She must have known I was so close to orgasm-ing with her fondles.

I rolled over, now when I looked up all I could see were Kim's magnificent under-breasts jutting out proudly from her chest. Sally asked me to apply sunscreen to her chest as she straddled me, facing Kim, trapping my cock against her pussy. Kim poured the cream in my hands and I attacked Sally's tits with passion as she slowly rode her wet slit up and down my shaft. I felt her rubbery puffy nipples slip as I squeezed them and then went to grab her tit flesh and maul her with my fingers. Meanwhile I could feel Kim's pussy grinding into the back of my head as her hands mimicked my assault on Sally tits as Kim groped her own. The soft sounds of 4 breasts being attacked by oily hands and the sucking and grinding of two wet spread cunts on me added to the erotic-ness of the moment, causing precum to flow liberally from my rock hard stiffy. Sally slid back down and I released her well rubbed breasts and she looked down at my cock, before she began rubbing the cream off her breasts onto it.

"Oops, looks like I have left a girly snail trail on Big Boy!" Sally exclaimed looking at her glistening cunt juices smeared on my cock. "We need that gone before the sunscreen is applied!"

"OK," said Kim, "I can do that for you Sally."

Kim then bent forward and lent over my head, her boobs gliding on my face as they went past, her lean tummy rubbing my nose before her cunt was once again in my face. I felt a hot tongue bath my cock as Kim pressed her dripping, saddle worn cunt on my face. I naturally responded, licking her back, lick for lick as we tasted each others genitals. Kim was getting a two for one deal, licking Sally's juices off me as well, as I savoured her taste. Where as Sally's pussy tasted marine and slightly sharp, I will never forget my first taste of Sally, Kim's pussy was more musky with a tannin edge, maybe all those hours rubbing that young cunt on her leather saddles had imparted their scent into her?

I felt Kim sit up, putting her clitoral hood right at my tongue tip, leaving my bursting cock unattended. I reached around her thighs and my hands sought out her long inner cunt lips to spread them as wide as I could, so her clit would be fully at my mercy as I continued to tongue her.

My cock was suddenly enveloped in a warm firm cushion of oily breasts, Sally must have moved in and was now rubbing her delightful chest up and down my cock. What a way to apply sunblock. I could feel her tits encase my cock and travel up and down my length.

Kim's clit was now well and truly out of hiding as I flicked my tongue around its base and gently across it, as I pulled and pinched her inner flaps, enjoying discovering the difference between Kim's cunt and Sally's.

"Ohh, keep going Billy," Kim urged, "I am so close!" as she ground her pussy into my face.

Her urgings caused my precum flow to flood out onto Sally's tits and Sally noticed. She scooted down to take my cockhead into her mouth rubbing her own clit in fury with her diddling hand, she was so turned on by the naughtiness of what was happening.

I was over the moon. Finally getting the blow job so long promised me, with a spare cunt to suck on as a bonus. What a moment.

Sally's lips engulfed my shaft as she took more and more of my length into her mouth. My balls were boiling and there was now way I could hold out for much longer after all the teasing.

"Fuck me hard with your tongue Billy," Kim yelled, "Pinch my piss flaps harder!!" As she really rode my face hard, the force of her grinding into me was now getting painful, but the pleasure coming from Sally sucking me was overwhelming the pain.

Sally now had me deep in her mouth, her throat trying to welcome my cockhead each time she sucked me up and down.

I went to town on Kim's cunt, using lips, tongue, fingers and a little nip here and there on her chewy inner flaps, I then caught her clit and sucked the little bud hard as I lashed my tongue on her pleasure hub.

"OHHHH BILLYYYYYYY! OH MY GOD!" Kim cried out, "FUCK ME I'M COMING!!"

I felt proud to be able to give Sally's great friend a powerful cum, but I was in a bad spot, lying on my back with her pussy right over my open mouth for what happened next.

Kim's hands gripped onto my chest as she rode her orgasm out on my face, her screams loud and proud, thrusting her pussy in small tight orbits around my tongue as she climaxed.

"OHH Billy I am almost there too," Sally cried temporarily releasing me from her mouth as she continued to beat a staccato up on her clitty, watching her BBF orgasm on her boyfriends face.

Torrents of girl cum rained down on my open mouth unexpectedly, gush after gush flooding my throat, causing me to choke and cough. There seemed no end to the flow of gushes drowning me. Kim was still squirting when I had to twist out and roll over to clear my throat and get air. As I twisted, my leg scraped up Sally's cunt, pushing her over the edge after hearing Kim come. So there I was, coughing into the sand while the two girls were writhing in the height of pure sexual bliss. My face, mouth and throat drowned in Kim's cum and I even had a wet patch on my leg from Sally's release. After a few minutes of coughing, almost to the point of dry retching, I finally regained my normal breathing and looked up to see the girls laying on the towel together, intertwined in a mess of legs, arms, boobs, butt and pussy. But after my near death experience of drowning in girl gush, how would the Coroner write that up on my inquest I wondered?, I had lost my passion and my erection. I laid down in the sand next to the girls and rested in the sun with them.

Eventually Sally stirred and slapped Kim and I on our bums and said,

"Time for a nudie swim, who's coming with me,... Kim?" She giggled at her own joke.

"Well I certainly could do with a cleansing swim, what the hell did you unleash on me Kim?" I asked.

As we walked to the ocean, me between these two naked, carefree, post orgasm, beautiful females as they leaned on me, Kim caught my swinging dick with her hand.

"Billy, if I knew I was going to cum like that I would have warned you, but it's the first time my body has reacted in that way," Kim explained as she gently tugged me back to chubbiness, "I have never felt so sexual as I have just now, thank you Sally for bringing me here and thank you Billy for taking me to a new sensory high."

"Must be something about this place, the other day here was the first time I squirted too, maybe we should call this 'First Gush Beach!' Sally added, before gently slapping Kim's hand off my hardening cock when she noticed what Kim was doing.

"Ha, if you say 'First Gush' quickly it sounds like 'Fergus', Fergus Beach could be our secret name that your parents will have no idea what it really means." I suggested, hoping to avoid any potential jealousy between the two girls, but secretly wishing Sally hadn't stopped Kim wanking me.

"I am going to be careful not to think about today at First Gush or Fergus Beach when I go horse riding, if I rub my self off on the saddle and squirt so much like I just did, I would be ruining my saddles!" Kim confessed, as she grabbed my buttock with her recently slapped hand.

With Kim being so touchy, was she trying to politely make amends for almost drowning me and ruining my first blowjob, or was she really wanting more action, and why was Sally suddenly so protective of my junk?

The girls pulled and pushed me under the water and the thoughts charging through my head were lost to the fun of frolicking in the sea with these very friendly girls. I surfaced and then crash tackled both girls at once and we all wrestled together in the shallows, with me taking the opportunity to maul Kim's great set of teardrop shaped tits, as well as Sally's. The girls were not shy either, grabbing my butt, balls and cock ,as well as each others bits, when they could as we all writhed and slid over each other. I landed on top of Sally and we just looked into each others eyes with passion and fell into a deep, rocking kiss, my erection jammed under her crutch.

"Room for one more?" Kim yelled as she jumped and thrust herself on top of me, causing the three of us to roll around in a triangle of bodies, lips and tongues.

Sally and Kim ended up kissing each other as I fondled their bodies, rubbing my hard cock between them, before Sally broke free and turned Kim's face to mine.

"Kiss her Billy," Sally urged, "Kiss her like you kiss me."

I couldn't refuse the offer and enjoyed kissing Kim's other lips, thinking how strange it was to kiss someone on the mouth for the very first time, after you have already kissed them on their pussy.

The very gentle swell of the ocean had pushed us back onto the sand, but Kim and I continued kissing, exploring each other's mouths with our seeking tongues. Sally slid down, showering both mine and Kim's bodies with kisses, gently nudging Kim off the top of me. I felt someone grab my cock and start rubbing me, not knowing which girl was doing it, not caring either, as I was in such dire need to blow. When a warm wet mouth encompassed my cockhead my dick twitched with excitement, I was getting my blowjob from Sally while I pashed off her BFF. Kim's hand traced down my chest and belly and stopped when it felt Sally's head. She broke off our kiss and slid down to join Sally.

"Mmm, looks so good and big enough to feed two!" Kim moaned as her mouth joined in with Sally's.

Sally would not release my cockhead from her mouth but allowed Kim to lap around the base of my cock and nut sack. I looked down at the sight of the two of them sucking and licking me as their oiled bodies shone in the sunlight with the seawater beading on their perfect skin.

"How lucky am I," I thought aloud, "I couldn't think of a better way to have my first blow."

Sally looked up and stared into my eyes, I must have said my thoughts out aloud.. was she going to be upset?

"I can," said Sally, "Let's go up and lean you against your beloved 'Envy' where Kim and I will make you gush!"

If I had kept my mouth shut I would have blown in the next 30 seconds, but now the two sirens were leading me back up the beach, with Sally having a firm grip on my cock and Kim tormenting my butt.

The girls lent me against the front of Envy and dropped to their knees and continued their oral pleasures on me. I caressed each of their heads but occasionally getting a finger caught in their tangled hair, so I sought out their nubile breasts to fondle instead. Weighing, squeezing and teasing one of each girls tits at once, enjoying their differences, added so much to my sensory pleasure I felt my orgasm rising. Suddenly my cockhead popped out of Sally's mouth as she rose up.

"There is one way we can contain your octopus hands Billy," she said, returning with three silken scarves.

She playfully tied my wrists, crucifying me to Envy, before blindfolding me with the third scarf.

I heard the girls giggle before my cock was being sucked again.

One long suck as the warm mouth slid down my length, before it slid back up and left my pleading cock crying drops of pre cum, begging for more.

A mouth from a slightly different angle repeated the delicious torture, but this time with 2 full strokes before popping off the top of my cock, with a quick peck goodbye.

More girl giggles, then a mouth swallowed me in a great way, suction and licks all the way down and up for 3 bobs before once again leaving my throbbing cock seeking release.

This time as a mouth took my length in, I heard Sally say "One, two, three and four!" as my cock was polished. The fact Sally was letting Kim suck me off had me at bursting point, had it been Kim the whole time while I was blindfolded?