Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One, two, three, four and five!" encouraged Kim.

Fucking hell, the girls were tag teaming my cock with their mouths on a countdown to see who would be bathed in my cum. I was desperate to cum, but each changeover was taking longer, the girls were edging me, the dirty little cock teasers. But I knew it was only a matter of a few more turns before I finally had release. I didn't know whether to curse Sally for the torture or bless her for the celestial experience of been lifted to such a level of sensual tension. While my dick waived around in the air in between sucks, the girls had their hands and fingers roaming my body.

In my mind I decided to blow when Sally was sucking me off, to avoid any jealousy, but the weight in my balls felt there was enough cum for them to share. With the longer counts, the girl counting would stand up and rub her boobs on my chest and hump her pussy against my leg, while watching her friend suck away.

Kim had just given me the ten most exquisite long cock sucks when Sally counted her off me. "..and Ten!"

I knew that this next round with my darling Sally taking me in her mouth and throat I would be blowing. Even as my cock waved impatiently waiting for Sally to start, I felt my nut sack tighten even more in anticipation. Finally after all these months I was going to cum into my girlfriend.

"One,...two,... three," Kim counted very slowly to match as Sally worked my cock deep inside her mouth in long vacuums of sucking and tonguing.

"Four,...five,...six," continued the slow count as Sally really put all her efforts into bringing me off.

"I can feel my ballls bursting, I am shaking all over!" I cried.

"Seven,... eight,... nine..."

A loud roar filled my ears, it must be the most intense ejaculation causing my mind to play tricks.

"Ten,... HOLY FUCK!" Kim squealed.

Sally's mouth popped of my cock just before the anticipated vinegar stroke and I heard her squeal "WHAT THE FUCK!"

I was still blindfolded, tied to my 4X4, a touch away from blowing my huge load, but the roar in my ears was an engine. Some perv had burst over the sand dune and stopped right along side of us. I struggled to get free from the scarves holding me, but Sally had mistakenly tied a knot that tightened if pulled, I was stuck. I was concerned for the girl's welfare, and a touch worried about my own, being displayed and presented for all and sundry.

"Sally, Kim are you alright?" I shouted out over the loud motor.

There was no reply, no other sounds I could hear, just that engine and soon even it was switched off and I heard a door creak open.

Dammit, why did I have to still be hard as a rock, about to face the unseen intruder? ...

Author's note:

Thank you for reading this yarn so far.

Let me know if you are keen for part 3, will poor Billy finally get laid, will Sally get her cherry popped, will Kim get the ride of her life?