Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 03

Story Info
Beach day gets intense, unwelcomed arrivals are nasty.
14.4k words
4.13
16.7k
23

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
121 Followers

I was blindfolded, tied crucified style, to the front of my restored Land Rover by my wrists with silk scarves, naked, with my throbbing erection slick with the saliva's of my girlfriend Sally, and her best friend Kim. The naked, 18 year old girls had run off, startled, down the beach, just as I was about to climax to their tag team head job, when a vehicle burst over a sand dune adjacent to us on the secluded bay, which, until then, we had enjoyed all to themselves in a sexy naked morning frolic.

My sense of hearing was magnified, as it was my only way to find out what was happening. I heard the engine turn off and a door creak open. Then another door, sounding further away opened, and footsteps squeaked in the sand approaching me.

"Well those tasty young cunts have run away, but they left us a fine upstanding young lad to toy with." said one voice.

"Yeah, hope they come back, I need to fuck both of them, they are gorgeous, but I reckon I could fuck this boy to keep me hot until they get back." said the other voice.

"Don't touch my friends or I will belt you!" I said,

raging in frustration, my orgasm once again denied with the strangers intrusion. The more I struggled against the scarves the tighter the knots were getting, I could feel the material bite into my wrists.

"What are you going to belt us with, your hands are tied and the only weapon you seem to have is your hard fuck stick...you are at our mercy boy, we will have you begging soon, Ellen grab the toy bag and see if we have a cock ring in there." The second voice said.

"Good idea C.J., we don't want that stiffy deflating." Voice one answered.

Fucking marvellous, I thought, here I am tied up naked, my girls have run away and now two dykes are planning to do something to me while waiting for naked Sally and Kim to get back and fall foul of their evil plans.

"Please leave us alone," I begged blindly, "Umpfhh."

Something was shoved in my mouth and a strap was being tighten around my head, securing the round object firmly behind my teeth.

"MMMMPPHH!" I screamed into the gag, as a rubber ring was released from its extended stretch to snap sharply around the base of my penis.

"Hha a u oning?" I mumbled through the gag, wanting to know what they are doing.

"Just relax fella, first up C.J. and I are going to lick your girls mouth juices off you, seeing how we can't taste their sweet little cunnies yet," Ellen answered, "but first we need to get out of these clothes."

Their voices sounded like they might have been 30 odd years old, but it was hard to tell. I had no idea of their body size or shape, but that C.J. sounded deeper and bigger than Ellen. I heard them shucking off their clothes and whispering before they returned. I could feel their presence in front of me, as they blocked the sun, before they sunk to their knees.

Two tongues, one soft and one really rough, started licking my cock, still erect, with the engorging blood trapped by the cock ring. I was helpless and was being sexually assaulted by these intruders, but it still felt good. I desperately needed release.

"Oh look Ellen, the boy has a present for you, a big drop of precum!" When C.J. spoke I noticed the rough tongue had stopped licking me, so it must be hers.

"Goody." exclaimed Ellen, then I felt a warm mouth and a smooth tongue swallow my knob and a gentle suck started. My bursting balls began to tighten even more and C.J. must have noticed.

"That will do Ellen, this boy is ready to explode, but I have more torture planned for him"

The intruders walked away again, leaving me close but no blow, frustrated at not being able to break free, but a little excited about being in this weird situation that was part of the whirlwind of experiences this long weekend was throwing in my face.

I felt a rough hand grab my cock and fingernails dig in before C.J. said,

"Spread you legs boy, and keep them spread."

With no choice, and being unable to argue with the gag in my mouth, I complied.

I felt the presence of someone squatting in front of me before an oily bluntness was pushed against my bum hole.

"Urmampphghgh" I objected and struggled, only for the vice like grip on my cock to tighten and the nails dig in harder. I stopped struggling, my wrists hurting and fearing for damage to my old fellow.

The pressure on my anus continued and soon the object tapered sharply and it's head was embedded in my arse, trapped there by my closing anal ring.

"Never had a but plug boy?" asked C.J.

"HET HUHED," I yelled through the gag.

"Ohh C.J. I think he is telling you to get fucked!" Ellen exclaimed.

I felt a hand slap my face hard as my dick was released from its tight grip.

"Don't worry boy, before this day is over you will be well and truly fucked in ways you can't imagine," threatened C.J., "but first we are going to release your gag so you can call out to your naked babes and tell them to come back here, or else we will slice your dick off, one piece at a time."

Holy fuck. What had I got myself into. If only Sally had tied a non slip knot I would be able to break free and get away from these mad bitches. But with all the devious toys they had used on me so far I could not rule out her threat really being carried out.

I reluctantly nodded my acceptance.

Once the gag was removed I had to swallow several times to get my mouth back in order.

"Come on then!" C.J. urged, putting more pressure on me.

"Sally and Kim, please come back here, it's urgent.!!" I quietly called out.

"SALLY. I need you to save me NOW!, please" I yelled at the top of my lungs when I felt something metallic touch my cock.

"There they are," spied Ellen, "peeking behind the grass on that second dune down!"

The metal object started sliding up my shaft to my cockhead. Fuck!, these psychos are serious.

"SALLY, GET UP HERE NOW, BEFORE THEY CUT OFF MY COCK!"

"Oh look, that made the girls run, look at those young tits bounce." said a happy Ellen.

"What the fuck are you doing to my Billy!" said a defiant Sally as she neared us.

"What ever we want and it won't be pretty unless you two girls do what we say!," barked C.J. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

My girls must have nodded their acceptance and Sally was allowed to approach me.

I felt a warm hug embrace me before I heard Sally say, " Are you ok Billy?"

"I am ok, but my wrists are burning and I can't feel my fingers anymore, the ties are so tight now."

"Enough of the soppy reunion, now both of you girls on the towels and spread your legs and show us what you got, NOW, or the salami will be sliced!," ordered C.J. "You are going to enjoy watching your bitches become our bitches, Billy."

With that my blindfold was removed and my eyes were blinded by the harsh sunlight. I was hearing "Ouches" and "Eeks" and "I love smashing young firm tits" but still couldn't see what was happening in front of me. I tried struggling once more, my foot kicking a metal object in the sand. I thought I had better be careful, I didn't want to slice my toes off on their sharp knife. I gently sought out the object, thinking maybe I could use it to my advantage somehow. As I felt it carefully with my toes I realised it was a spanner, not a knife, and I could even feel my engravings on it. The bitches must have pulled it out of my tool box, looking for a knife. Dammit, the only damage they could have done with it was to tighten my nuts, not slice my cock off. I had called the girls back on a ruse, not a real threat. I was well and truly played.

I could now see as my eyes had adjsuted to the bright light and watch what was happening. The girls voices had been silenced for a little while and know I knew why.

The dykes were riding their faces as they tormented Sally's and Kim's tits. There was a big, heavy set, dark skinned, rugby player looking dyke with short purple hair and a face full of piercings, tattooed heavily, rubbing her hairy, heavily pierced, mangled pussy on Sally's face. She looked into my eyes with a sneer and twisted Sally's puffy nipples hard, causing Sally to groan into her hairy cunt. This C.J. was some strange domineering fuckup. Even though she was a solid woman with a big chest, she only had small, non descript tits, I had seen prettier man boobs. I better not interrupt or Sally would cop a terrible hiding off this vinegar titted bully.

Ellen was doing the same to Kim, but Ellen was petite, barely 5 foot tall and skinny as a rake, no boobs but long pierced nipples hanging sadly like they have had the life sucked out of them. Her pussy was shaved and its pinkness contrasted with her very pale skin and her plain face was framed with a black bob of hair with a blunt fringe. In a stencil style font the top of her mons had a tattoo, the only tattoo I could see on her, "PROPERTY OF C.J."

They had made both young girls grab their assailants buttocks , trapping their arms under their face riding squat.

As I was taking all this in, trying to plan how to escape and save the girls, C.J. reached in to a bag and passed Ellen a item like a torch, but with a head shaped like squashed sphere, mandarin like. She grabbed one her self, and the assailants grinned at each other as they turned the devices on, causing a high pitched whirr, the mandarin shaped heads vibrating at an insane intense rate. They teased the girls bodies with the devices, causing Sally's and Kim's firm tits to shake like jelly. Soon both girls nipples were proud and the tormentors eased their sex toys towards their cunts on open display.

I was angry, yet excited and turned on watching the sexual assault, just seeing Sally and Kim spread lewdly in front of me was enough of a turn on, but the way C.J. was orchestrating the torment made it fascinating. Poor Sally and Kim were quivering as the vibrators nosed around their crutches, I could see their pussies starting to blossom , Sally's lips seemed to plump up and Kim's long inner lips seem to lengthen as they shook with the sensations. After 5 minutes of teasing C.J. nodded to Ellen and the high speed vibrators were placed on the girls spread taints and a slow march up to their clits began.

C.J. and Ellen really knew their way around a pussy and I watched and learned. Even though the vibrators neared the girls clits, they kept direct contact from happening. By this time both the young pussies were leaking copious streams of cunt juice and it was pooling and rippling in their buttholes as the sex toys shook.

"I have to get a taste, sorry C.J." said Ellen as she bent over and savoured Kim's nectar, unable to hold herself back.

C.J. leaned across and grabbed one of Ellen's long sad nipples and reefed it back, forcing Ellen to come away from Kim's cunt, the nipple was so extended now it had to be 4 inches long, pulling the whole flat chest out in a cone behind it.

"Not til I say CUNT!" ordered the mean C.J., twisting the tortured nipple causing it to stretch even more. She was one sick bitch. Then she leaned in and kissed Ellen, stealing Kim's cunt juices from her lips before Ellen could really enjoy them, rubbing her hairy cunt on Sally's face even harder, getting off on the power trip.

The vibrator assault continued, C.J. directing the attacks, working towards bring Sally and Kim off at the same time. Even though they were being abused and forced to eat strange pussy, the power of the machines they were being teased with brought both girls to near their climaxes. I could see their clits now fully swollen, their pussies slick and awaiting penetration, causing my cock to twitch and leak more pre cum.

Ellen noticed and winked to C.J who said "Well lover boy is enjoying the show, how about that girls, he is dripping cum, I bet you both would love his hard cock in your pussies now."

Both Kim and Sally squirmed and tried to get their clits on the teasing vibrator head. C.J. nudged Sally's love bud with the intense vibe, causing Sally's moans to echo into C.J.'s hairy cunt. Ellen followed, causing Kim to cry out, both trapped girls would soon be coming. The assault was now full on, no mercy on the young girls clits, with a spare hand twisting, pulling and pinching their nipples hard.

"Mmhhhyyyyaaahhh" emitted from the junction of Sally's mouth and the ugly beaver it was eating.

"THAT'S IT, EAT MUMMA NICE AND YOU WILL GET YOUR REWARD!" C.J. screamed.

Ellen just went silent, frozen in her approaching orgasm, sitting on Kim's face as Kim thrashed her tongue against her clit, hoping for her oncoming climax to be gifted to her by her tormentor and her bizarre wand of ecstasy.

C.J.'s body was now writhing, her bulk now almost looking sensual with the erotic movement as she rode my girlfriends face to orgasm.

"NOW CUNT!" barked C.J. as she dove head first into Sally's open legs and rolled them both around, swapping who was on top.

Ellen leap at the order, finally attaching her mouth on Kim's cunt, like a remora sucking onto a shark, able to feast deeply on the cunny flow she desired.

Great, now my girls can break free and help me I thought, seeing how they were now on top of their attackers. But no.. the sexual frenzy of pussy eating continued. Both Sally and Kim desperately trying to finish off their impending orgasms, were giving their all to please the older cunts they were eating. Watching Sally eat the big hairy meaty pussy with gusto as she ground her cunt into the older dyke underneath her made me wish my hands were free so I could wank over both of the sex crazed women before plunging my cock into Sally's slick pussy and finally end my torment, showing these dykes what cunts are really for.

Kim now had the compliant and very still Ellen under her pussy as she chewed on Ellen's clit. If Ellen brought Kim off and Kim gushed as much as she did with me, I don't think the frail Ellen would be strong enough to push her off, and she might drown in Kim's copious girl cum squirts. But I said nothing, hoping for the morbid result to occur.

Two young wet, spread pussies in front of me, and two older, battered and abused ones and no chance to bury my cock in any of them as I was still tied up but boned up. So frustrated, but like watching a train wreck, I couldn't turn away.

Ellen started to shake, crying out into Kim's young cunt, causing Kim to tip over the edge and fall headlong into her orgasm as well. With the sounds of Ellen's quiet moaning and Kim's uninhibited crying out, Sally and the bull dyke she was face riding both lustily screamed into their climaxes. Sally and C.J. writhing together, Ellen laying still, sucking on Kim's humping cunt for all she was worth, swallowing every squirt Kim could release. I was impressed, Ellen had no idea the flood that was pouring into her throat was coming but took it all without a hick-up, unlike my almost fatal experience. The four women's orgasms were fading and they soon just fell into a tumble of relaxed naked female flesh, arms and legs akimbo, not a care in the world and happy to show any part exposed to my hungry eyes. Not that I could do a lot, secured as I was.

But now the show was over the pain in my wrists was getting worse, not to mention the burn of the cock ring on my throbber, and my stretched bum hole where the dykes had jammed something up my anus. I tried a gentle bird call whistle to rouse Sally so she could free me but she was not responding, laid back in her post climax haze. Cleverly I thought if I could pick up the spanner at my feet with my toes I could toss it onto Sally's near leg and get her attention. C.J.'s ugly cunt was facing me on the other side of Sally, the piercings catching the sun and glinting through her matted forest of pubes.

Using all my skills I was able to capture the spanner and held it aloft with my foot. I swung my foot back and forth a few times to practice my aim at Sally, the glinting from the adjacent piercings very annoying as I concentrated. Finally, confident with my technique I let the spanner go with my toes at the top of the arc of my swing to loft over gently to Sally's soft thigh where it would not harm her but awaken her to help me.

I am so good with my hands, but apparently not so good with my feet.

"DA FUCK?" cried C.J., the spanner had landed on C.J.'s hairy muff, the ring end catching one of her glinting clit piercings, causing the spanner to tug her wet cunt open with my poorly skilled foot throw. It was a gazillion to one result that I never even thought about when I let the spanner loose. Of all the places for it go, why there, why couldn't it have flown up and hit me in my head instead.

Great, now I have not only woken the she-bear I have fucked her over with a spanner. I was fearing her retribution so much I started to shake and sweat.

C.J. looked down to see the spanner hanging from her groin and looked to me with puzzlement? Despite her shout, the other girls had not stirred, so she gently arose from the tumble of girl meat and approached me, holding the spanner.

"You wanna piece of this do ya boy?,"'she hissed in my ear,

"you wanna fuck my fine pussy?"

C.J. must have seen my eyes go white with terror, thinking about having that big hairy scary, punk cunt swallow my cock. If the cock ring wasn't keeping me erect I would have had a very shy dick. C.J. went over and quietly roused her co conspirator, Ellen, and they whispered their plan. They came back and C.J. grabbed my nuts saying,

"Boy, you going to be quiet and you going to do what we say, right?", twisting my balls till I nodded yes.

Ellen then took the spanner and buried the ring end into C.J's mangled cunt. She then held it up to my face, leaning her thin frame on me to reach, her sad nipples rolling between our bodies.

"Lick it and suck boy!" C.J. demanded.

I gagged, C.J.'s scent was overpowering, like a dead fish left in spilt milk sitting all day in the sun, how could have my darling Sally ever eaten her foul pussy?

C.J. started to twist my nuts again and I repressed my gag and gave the spanner a tentative lick.

"Urghhh, ...cough, cough."

I couldn't do it, it was horrid.

C.J. used both hands and stretched the ring around the base of my cock open then let it snap back, the pain from that action caused me to open my mouth in agony. Ellen used that moment to start mouth fucking me with my own spanner, coated with C.J.'s creamy but stinking secretions.

"Good boy," C.J. said soothingly, "Suck it clean."

I couldn't wait to be free from their torture, I just didn't know how that was going to happen.

C.J. , with Ellen holding the spanner in my mouth, said, "We are going to untie you now boy and turn you around, if you struggle I will jam this spanner in your girlfriend and pop her cherry with it, rough end first."

I thought about fighting my way free when they had both of my hands untied, but the clever cows untied one hand at a time and retied them as they turned me around, not giving me a chance to escape. My hands burned as the blood flowed back in after the long restriction and the knots were tight but not as tight as before and one small mercy for me was the new knots were not slipping tighter this time.

Ellen even removed the cock ring and gobbled my cockhead, giving my aching cock some attention as I leaned onto the front bar of my Land Rover. While I was distracted with Ellen's sucking, C.J. was busy out of my sight. I really wished Sally and Kim would awaken and help me but the young girls were still well out of it from their girl-gasms.

"AHHHHHHIEEEE!" I screamed as the butt plug was ripped out of my behind by C.J. but Ellen didn't stop sucking.. she was a dedicated sucker that one.

"You ready for your fuck now boy?" asked C.J. strutting into my view wearing an obscenely massive strap on fake cock.

I struggled against my ties only to have Ellen warn me not too with a sharp scraping of teeth on my cock. The pleasure Ellen was giving me faded quickly with the fear of what C.J. was about to do.

toosalty
toosalty
121 Followers