Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

C.J. put a hand in the middle of my back, telling me,

"Bend over boy, and take my 'Black Beauty' like a man, or I will split your pretty little Sally's pussy with it before I bury it in you!"

Fearing more for Sally, I bent over, feeling the large fake cock now rest on my back as C.J. nestled in behind me. She gently but perversely whispered,

"Now I am going to softly stroke your hair gently as I forcefully rearrange your guts BOY."

Panicking with the impeding anal invasion, every nerve I had was on end, highlighting the feeling of Ellen's blowjob. My balls tightened and I was tipping over into orgasm, a rush sounding in my ears again.

So loud was the sound , filling my nerve sensitive ears.

Hang on, I know that sound, it's the engine I fixed for Frank and Roger, as the sound roared closer.

"Ahh fuck." said C.J. sounding very disappointed.

Hooray, my cavalry had arrived just in the nick of time. Their old truck wheezed to a stop and the guys jumped out and ran over.

"Hey Billy, you need a hand or are we interrupting your pleasures?" Frank asked with a wide grin, seeing my perilous predicament.

"Thank heavens your here Frank, can you please release me and get these dykes off me?" I exhaled in relief.

"Sure Billy," Frank answered, adding "C.J. leave the kid along and get that anorexic waste of space away from my friend."

"What the..., do you know these bitches?" I asked, incredulously.

"Yes, the delightful and delicate C.J. is a sort of cousin of mine."

"Fuck off Frank, you old derro why did you have to turn up just now you ugly fuckface." C.J. spat.

"What's happening?" asked a dazed Sally as she and Kim hurriedly hid their nakedness in the towels. Kim was wide eyed staring at the rough looking arrivals, Sally staring at me bent over, my anus still dilated and C.J. still proudly waving her huge strap on, eyeing Sally.

"Seems we arrived just in time before these two went on a cherry popping rampage with their toy cocks, poor Billy was just about to loose his," said Frank "C.J. is one sick fucker and I guess you girls would have been next to suffer."

"Ohh Frank, thank you so much, you have saved us, we all owe you big time." Sally cried.

"What about me?" chipped in Roger.

"Of course Roger, we owe you too!"

"Good," said Roger, grinning, "I can think of a lovely way you can make it up to me."

"Can someone please untie me!" I pleaded.

This brought Sally into action and she rushed over to help me, dropping her towel in the process, once again exposing her lovely naked body to us all. She released me and we hugged in a naked embrace, so glad to be back in each others arms after the ordeal.

"Erm, Sally, you know your naked don't you?" Kim inquired, interrupting our moment, concerned for her exposure in front on the new arrivals.

"It's OK, Frank and Roger have seen everything I have, and I mean everything," Sally admitted, "hey, can you show Kim the photos Roger?"

I was about to severely berate the rapists as I was still filled with anger and rage but Frank calmed me down, insisting he deal with them.

The odd trio, skinny Ellen, solid C.J., still wearing her fake cock, and Frank had a heated discussion away from the rest of us, arms waving about and the strap on bobbing about.

My beautiful girlfriend dropped to her knees and gently took my penis in her hands.

"My poor Big Boy, I do hope you are not hurt by those evil women." stroking me softly, with genuine concern.

"Fucking witches!" I spat.

''Yes, witches, they were, weren't they, although they did cast a terribly wonderful spell over Kimmy and I though, that orgasm knocked us both out for who knows how long. Are you sure you are OK Billy?" Sally asked.

"I think I am physically, mentally though, this is one weird rabbit hole we have entered today Sally."

"Poor Billy, here's a quick kiss for Mr Big Boy to make it all better."

"Hang on Sally, can we please go wash the witches potions off us, that C.J.'s pussy stunk like a rubbish truck in summer?"

"Sure Billy, but how did you know what C.J. stunk like?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you Sally!," then I turned to Kim and Roger, "you going to join us in the ocean Kim?"

Kim looked up with a lusty grin from the battered camera Roger was showing her

"Sally. These shots are outrageous, you wicked wild woman!"

Then, with youthful exuberance Kim cast off her towel and joined us, naked, inspired by Sally's wanton and free display in the photos on Roger's camera, as we walked to the water.

"What about me?" cried Roger once more, his eyes feasting on Kim's exposed flesh.

"Come on then Rog." Sally laughed, looking at his poor begging puppy dog expression.

By the time Roger got back up after tripping over in the haste to get his shorts off and finally get naked, Sally, Kim and I were huddled together in the soothing warm ocean. Surprisingly, considering Roger's lack of shame, he held back, not forcing his way into our embrace, letting the three of us debrief from our recent experiences. I caressed Sally all over, finding her young body carrying injuries from her assault. Poor Sally's lips were red and puffy where C.J.'s pierced, foul cunt had be forced upon her, her breasts and nipples swollen and bruised from the harsh treatment. Ducking under the sea, we washed away the stench of C.J. from us before Kim insisted we check her out for any wear and tear. Together Sally and I fondled Kim's body as she floated on her back between us, our hands rubbing every mound, bump, dip and crevice Kim had. Kim was totally relaxed, star-fishing on her back, supported and soothed by her trusted friends. It was a beautiful peaceful and sensual moment that was so different from the frantic sexual frenzy the girls were taken into earlier.

"Fuck that looks tasty!!"

Roger's comment shattered the moment, unbeknown to us, we had drifted into a position where it appeared we were offering the wide spread Kim direct to Roger, who was staring at her young pussy displayed to him, as he fondled his knobbly cock.

Kim looked down her floating body to see Roger wanking at the end of her feet, saying,

"Why does everyone want to taste me today, have you been telling everyone how good I taste Billy?"

"Jees Billy, you doing both chicks?" Roger bluntly asked.

"No Kim, I haven't said a word, half the morning I had a ball gag in my mouth," I exaggerated in my response, "no Roger, Kim is Sally's best friend, I love Sally."

"Fucken alright then, so you wont mind if I have a go?" Roger said happily.

"Ohh Rog, calm down, if you behave I might treat you like I did the other day, but leave my Kimmie alone." offered Sally, protecting her friend.

"It's OK Sally, I am a big girl now, I can fight my own battles." Kim stated, still brazenly flaunting her spread exposure to Roger. Kim was no longer the shy girl hiding behind her towel as she was earlier.

"You didn't fight that waif of a cunt sucker very hard Kim." I reminded her.

"Billy, I had to do what they said, I let her abuse me to protect you," Kim responded, making me feel guilty, until I felt her hand sneak its way onto my penis, "Hopefully you will reward me soon for my selfless sacrifice." tugging me into hardness.

"Ohhhh!" I sighed, enjoying Kim's touch a thousand times more that that of the aggressive assailants.

"Are you OK darling?" Sally inquired.

"Oh, um, I, er, I am just really hungry, it's been a hectic day." I said, covering my exclamation of pleasure.

"I'm hungry too!" said Roger, still transfixed on Kim's open pussy bobbing on the surface just feet from his lips he was licking.

"Good idea Roger, can you check your lobster pot for us, I am sure we could all do with a great seafood treat again?" suggested Sally.

"Ahhh, alright, but don't forget my reward, will ya Sally?" Roger asked, reluctantly leaving the scene where the young Kim lay wide open floating just in front of him.

As I watched Roger wander of I looked up at the beach and saw the scary C.J. and her skinny side kick drive off in a angry rush, while a very calm Frank just squatted on the beach and waved to us, signalling the OK gesture. If C.J and Ellen were male I would have belted them, but I still felt denied justice for not tearing them apart with my words. Maybe Frank did know the best way to handle the situation.

"Hey Sally, we still haven't finished our game, let's go up to the towels and see who wins?" suggested Kim.

"OMG, I totally forgot, poor Billy, let's do it know," Sally replied, grabbing both mine and Kim's hands and walking us out of the ocean, exposing the stiffy Kim had given me, "look Kim, just the thought of it has made Billy erect!"

Kim just winked at me as Sally led us to the towels.

Frank just sat on the beach watching the three naked youngsters, his eyes hungry for the girls bodies, watching every bob and bounce of their tits and bums, a wry smile on his mouth. Not rushing in like shameless Roger, Frank was stalking, playing the long game to bag his prey I felt. I lost thought of Frank when the girls laid me down on a towel and stood over me, their legs framing their gorgeous pussies and their breasts jutting firm and proud from their chests as I looked up to them. These beauties were prime desirable perfections of the female form, compared to the mangled and smashed up creatures that had assaulted us earlier.

"OK Billy, no blindfold this time, no hand ties, just put your hands behind your head and close your eyes and we will start the game again," Sally ordered, "the same girl who started last time might not be the same girl this time, so you have to try and guess, but if you open your eyes the game will be over, OK!!"

Whispers and giggles I heard as I lay back as requested, promising to keep my eyes shut, the sand squeaking around me as the girls took their places. I could feel a presence over me, blocking the sun before a warm wet tongue ran up both sides of my hard shaft. Both sides? The cheeky girls must be double tonguing me, I grinned like a loon, causing a fit of giggles to erupt, the girls realising I had worked out what was happening. Once the giggles died down I groaned in relief as the head of my penis was engulfed in a warm wet mouth.

"Mmmm, I declare the games open!" I said mimicking the Olympic Boss.

More giggles ensued, but then the girls became competitive, long deep mouthing, some throating and delicious sucking and licking of my proud male member.

After they had swapped for the 4th time the verbal count started, so know I knew who was taking my cock in their mouths as the other beauty monitored how many sucks they took.

As I lay there, thoroughly enjoying the unseen pleasures, I could not help wonder what Frank was thinking about this spectacle, what could he see? Was Kim flashing her cunny to him each time she bobbed on my cock, how did her long inner lips look, how did Sally's tits look to him as she bent over me and they hung down in fullness? What would Kim do if Frank took off his shorts and exposed his massive tattooed cock he calls Godzilla?

"Why the fucking fuck am I thinking about Frank when I have two stunning girls sucking my cock?" I thought.

"I don't know why" answered Sally, interrupting her count of 6 for Kim's turn at sucking me off.

"Oops, I must have thought that aloud, what is Frank doing Sally?"

"And that is Six, Kim, my turn, Frank is just watching us, aren't you Frank?"

"Yeah Sally, just watching, my money is on you girl!" Frank said, his voice sounding like it was coming from right behind Sally. He must have moved.

"One,...two...three.." Kim counted sexily and slowly, matching Sally's blows.

"Mmhhh, ohhmpp, gphhfff!" Sally moaned, bobbing her head on my cock and thrusting her breasts against me.

I am sure Frank would be able to see Sally's slit judging from the way her body lent on mine, maybe even her cute little anus was winking at him with her efforts. Sally must have a lot of saliva on my cock as I could hear the sounds of wet lips being worked.

"And Seven, my turn, let's swap sides Sally." Kim asked.

"Good idea." agreed Frank, his voice muffled, maybe he was lying on his front.

Maybe Frank wants to get a closer peak at Kim's pussy as she leans over to suck me I imagined.

My darlings friend's mouth was swallowing my cock and I was heading to heaven as Sally counted me up the stairway. She pulled back right up and my cockhead popped free, but I still heard the sounds of wet lips being used, as Kim rocked her body against mine. I could smell the girls excitement, they must be getting horny as, sucking me off, their sweet scents mingling with the other marine smells on the beach.

At the end of each count the girls would swap sides again, so that who ever was sucking me was on the same side as Frank. I couldn't care less what was happening, I just had to blow, it had been such a frustrating trip for me so far, so close to blowing so many times, everyone else coming apart from me.

"One, ...two... three...," Kim counted, Sally sucked and rocked against me, Kim's hands were dancing on my chest, teasing my nips as she lent closer to me, almost kissing me, I could feel her hot breath on my face. Sally's sucks were long and slow, I wished she could just speed up the tempo a touch and I would fill her mouth with my sperm, I was close but just needed tipping over. The wet slapping sound was getting louder and now it sounded like it was coming from all around me. It also sounded a lot quicker that the oral ministrations I was receiving.

"Cmon, come on, my turn." urged Kim, keen to take Sally's position. Kim sounded so eager to suck me. Sally had finished her count of sucks on me but still shook her body against me, the wet slapping sounds now only coming from Sally and Frank's side, my cock wavering in the air unattended.

"Uhhh... ohh ohh Kayy." Sally oozed reluctantly, she mustn't want to leave my penis I guessed.

As the girls swapped, there was no lips smacking noises, but once Kim had laid against me with her firm tear dropped shaped tits with their pointed high set nipples, the sound resumed before she began her turn at sucking me off.

"One suckie... two suckie.," Sally counted as Kim worked her mouth on me, then lent closer and whispered in my ear, "Frank is right behind Kim, fucking her with his monster cock, can you feel her being thrusted onto you by Frank's powerful Godzilla?"

"I can hear some wet slapping and Kim is rocking her hard nipples on me." I whispered back, my balls rising at the thought of Kim being split by Frank's cock as she sucked mine. Kim was murmuring in ecstasy as she swallowed my cock and sucked for all she was worth, bringing me closer to erupting.

"And Nine suckies, mine turn now bitch, move!" Sally ordered Kim off my cock.

While Kim had stopped sucking me she continued to rock her body on me, moaning and panting, was Frank really fucking her?

I felt her slide lower on my body as Sally settled into her place, both girls were now shaking their tits on me as if they were both been pushed from behind. Sally's mouth caught my waving cock and it was very welcome to do so. Sally's mouth had opened nice and wide so her lips could seal on my shaft before I felt her, her vacuum swelling my knob even bigger. Kim wasn't counting, she was licking my tight balls, reaching her tongue around to the sensitive back of my nut sack. With their excited tits rubbing on me, two mouths urging me to orgasm I was just seconds from blowing.

"Ohh girls, keep going, I am about to explode!"

"Mmphh." Sally replied nodding and bobbing.

"Nnhhhhhnn," Kim cried, licking me, "Me too, keep doing it Frank!"

Wow, was Kim really taking on the tattooed beast?

Sally started moaning like she was coming, maybe just to help me get off, as her body was thrust harder against mine. The wet slapping sounds were really loud now. All this stimulation did the trick I was now at the point of no return, I cried out,

"Oh yeah girls, oh Sally here it..."

"WE HAVE LOBBIES!," cried out a proud Roger, busting my nut busting moment, as Roger added,

"you dirty, greedy bastard Frank!"

Sally collapsed on me, her orgasm taking her over completely, moaning and shaking, leaving my cock vacant and unloved, Kim was yelling into my ball sack as she climaxed, digging her fingernails deep into my thigh. I opened my eyes and I saw Roger looking across me in amazement to the girls and his mate. I turned to the other side and there was both Sally and Kim leaning their lovely chests on me, arse up as they knelt very wide legged, with Frank behind them, his face all sweaty and his strong wrists disappearing behind the girls raised buttocks. Frank still had his shorts on, phew. So he was only diddling the girls not fucking them, I was ever so grateful, my Sally was still a virgin.

The pain in my thigh from Kim's nails was intense and I looked down as my cock leaked a constant river of cum from it, without me having an orgasm, bizarre. Frank was now slowly licking his very wet fingers, one from each hand at a time, savouring Sally's and Kim's individual tastes, as he winked at me, lying in a pool of my own cum without having the release of an orgasm. He had gotten both girls off to a hard climax, yet here I was, so needing one, and I was denied again, yet somehow my load had delivered into empty space in a hollow unfulfilling moment. My dick now shrinking, probably in shame. Meanwhile Roger was sporting half a stiffy, and who knows how those shorts had kept Frank's monster contained.

"Ya reckon while the girls are out of it I could slip around behind and.."

"No Roger!" Frank and I replied together, stopping the horny old bugger from having his wicked way.

"How about you get the pot on the boil so these fine young ladies can eat when they come back to earth." Frank strongly suggested.

"Righto, righto, buts Sally better not forget the thank you she owes me."

Frank just waved the muttering Roger away, before telling me, "Come down to the water with me Billy, my hands need washing and you seem to have messed yourself up."

I eased out from under the girls, so relaxed in their post climax dreams, and dove into the ocean, still edgy, not horny but frustrated, like I had eaten a whole meal that had no taste or texture and my stomach was still empty. Frank licked his fingers again, but not his thumbs, before crouching at the waters edge to wash his hands.

"Grab some sand and use that to get the clots of blow off you Billy, how did it feel to finally release?"

"Frank, it was strange, my cum leaked out without me climaxing how does that happen?"

"Ahh, you poor kiddo, you had a phantom cum, I bet you feel frustrated and unfulfilled."

"I do Frank, what would cause that?"

"A couple of things, stage fright, too much worry on your mind, being holding back your cum too long and you loose the moment or you have felt repressed by a larger dominant sexual presence, a sexual alpha can cause some weaker sexual beings to be subjugated, weakening their sex drive."

"Frank, so like the old Bull keeping the young Bulls away from his herd of cows?"

"Sort of, an Alpha will have access to all the cows, even those belonging to the young Bull, and then the young Bull becomes subdued and his cows might wander off to join the Alpha's herd of breeders, or they might stay, enjoying the Alpha when he visits and their young Bull if the young Bull can still get it up. Sometimes the power of the Alpha reduces the young Bull to just a grass eating pile of steaks waiting to be processed, what we call a Cuckold Bull. But sometimes, the Alpha can be a female, so you can have a dominant Cow running her herd of young and old Bulls and Cows, sex power is not limited to the males."

"Cuckold, why does that sound familiar to me Frank?"