Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
126 Followers

"Come on Billy, lets give Roger a hand with that pot and get lunch ready, with any luck we can get the lobsters on the boil while the girls are out cold, save Sally being shocked again by the lobsters cries."

As we walked up the beach with Roger and got the pot on the boil, so many questions were going through my mind. Was I really being subdued by a larger sexual Alpha presence, if I was who was it? Sally?, Kim? Frank?, surely not Roger, maybe it was that ugly stinky C.J.? Nah, it's probably just the strange weekend catching up on me, all the times I nearly came, all the embarrassment, all the exposure of Sally's and Kim's nakedness. It might even be a touch of sun stroke from my sunburn I thought. Then there was something niggling in my mind, trying to connect some mental dots with what Frank had said and sunburn when my thoughts were interrupted.

"Billy, you look silly standing there biting your tongue and pulling on your limp dick, come here and get the esky out will ya?"

"Sorry Frank, I was a million miles away."

The lobsters were looking good, a lovely deep red as they cooked, and the girls started to waken, the three of us by the fire watching their naked forms rise up, enjoying every breast, nipple, flat stomach, toned limb and butt and cunt on display.

"Ohh, that looks like lunch," Sally said happily, "you are going to love this Kim."

The stunning girls walked over hand in hand, not caring to cover their nudity to join us.

"Cold drink ladies?" Roger offered, presenting big tumblers of ice cold crisp white wine.

"Yes please, but make the next one a water OK?" Sally requested.

"Sure.." Roger answered with a smirk.

"Why is Frank still wearing shorts, while the rest of us are all nakey," asked Kim, "Are you shy Frank, it's ok, we don't mind if your willie is a worm, you can keep you shorts on or join us like this?" as she ran her hands down her body, emphasising her lack of clothes, highlighting with her fingers her up pointed nipples and shaved slit.

"Why don't you finish your wine then go over and take Frank's shorts off for him Kim?" Sally urged.

"Challenge accepted Sally" and Kim downed her tumbler of wine and walked over and knelt at Frank's feet.

She looked up to Frank's eyes, "You don't mind a pretty, nakey, young and sexy girl taking your shorts off do you mister?"

"Well Kim, it is in your hands" said Frank, looking down into Kim's beautiful face.

"It will be soon!" laughed Sally.

"OK, now don't go all shy on us Frank, no matter how big or teeny weeny small you are, we are grateful you came along and saved us." Kim said as she started to undo Frank's shorts.

"Nice weather for snakes to be out!" laughed Sally,

causing Kim to turn around very concerned,

"Where Sally?"

While she was looking back at Sally, Frank dropped his shorts to his ankles, now exposing his massive package to the back of Kim's head.

"You never know when and where a white venom spitting snake will pop up on this beach Kim" Sally giggled, waiting for Kim to look back at Frank.

Kim kept scanning the beach behind Sally, finally turning around and she actually threw herself back onto the sand when she came face to face with Frank's massive dong that was tattooed as a snake.

"HOLY FUCK, what the fucking hell is that? Ohh my God, that cannot be real?" Kim blubbered, her eyes scanning between our three dangling cocks, but always going back to Franks.

"What is that?" Kim asked.

"Kim, meet Godzilla, Godzilla, meet Kim?" Sally said, shaking Frank's cock in a greeting to the spread and prone Kim lying at Frank's feet.

"Your hand looks so tiny trying to hold that Sally, what does it feel like?" Kim asked.

"Well if you could close your legs and act like a lady and ask Frank nicely, perhaps he will let you pet his tame snake." Sally stirred her friend.

Kim looked down her body to see her young pussy on full spread display for the males and suddenly felt exposed and vulnerable, but wanton and sexy as well. She lay there, looking mainly at Frank's cock as she rubbed her fingers over her sex, trying to measure up her pussy with her hand and the massive meat Frank had with her eyes, no way would that ever fit in she thought. Her fingers delved deeper in between her long labia, as she rimmed her vaginal entrance, giving us all a great show, Roger was barred up and rubbing himself, Frank's Snake was awakening and even my limp dick was showing some life.

Sally, being upstaged by her friend, and a tad jealous of all the males being aroused by Kim's obscene pose and manipulations, wanted to interrupt, but not appear prudish, announced,

"Well that looks ready to gobble up," getting our attention, sparking a sudden desire in us for a girl on girl show pre lunch, then dashing our hopes with,

"I am talking about the lobsters boys!"

"Can't I have both?" asked Roger, fixated on Kim's cunny show.

"Every thing tastes better when it's at its prime." Frank said ambiguously, even I caught his double entendre.

"Good, come on boys, serve us ladies first, and this time try and keep Billy's food out of the sand!" Sally said, directing the men.

I went to my 4WD and collected my hat and sunglasses, I came back and the girls had sat either side of Frank as Roger prepped the seafood lunch. We were all soon enjoying succulent fresh lobster, washed down with the cold drinks from Roger's cooler, the girls on the crisp white wine, and us men nursing a beer.

"So what was youse all up to while I was checking the lobster pots?" Roger asked in between mouthfuls.

"Yes, tell me Frank, what did you say to C.J.?" I asked.

"Well," Frank swallowed his mouth of lobster before continuing, "I just said she will be back in jail if she kept up this forced sex bullshit, I told her she can't carry on outside of prison life like the way she did inside, she has only been out for a month and is still adjusting. I am pretty sure I got through to her as she even had that skinny human vacuum suck me off to try and keep the peace."

"Tiny Ellen could fit you in her small mouth?" Sally asked incredulously.

"She gagged a lot. Especially with cruel C.J. pushing her head down to take it all in." Frank smirked.

"No way could anyone fit that beast of a cock in their mouth." stated Kim.

Sally winked at me and then told Kim, "Well, after lunch I have to thank Frank for saving us and maybe you might surprise yourself if you help out!"

"What about me?" the hapless Roger pleaded.

"Oh Roger!" we all said and laughed.

With lunch done Sally suggested she put more sun screen on me, adding she will do the same for Roger before he piped up with his constant plea not to be left out and forgotten.

Sally instructed Kim to bodyslide my back, her longer torso felt great as she slid and massaged me, she even did the back of my legs with her pussy rubbing hard on me as she rode my thighs and calves up and down. I was proud when I rolled over I was sporting a boner when Sally said it was her turn to do my front.

My beautiful girl was now lovingly caressing our bodies together, really working my erection with the full frontal body slide. I grabbed her firm buttocks and directed her slide up and down my shaft, her landing strip of pubic hair deliciously grazing on my cock in contrast to the smoothness of her oiled flesh. I pulled Sally higher, freeing my stiffy between her open legs, then slid her back down until my cock head was nudging at her slick slit. Sally reached behind her and rubbed my cockhead up and down her velvety groove, teasing me, taunting me, just keeping me from piercing her vagina. She lent into my ear and said,

"Billy, we will be joined together as man and woman soon, but not as an after lunch show for this crowd, I want our first time to be so special."

And with a kiss on my ear she stood up and announced "OK Roger, your turn."

Sally gave Roger's back the great treatment, the coarse Roger giving a commentary the whole time.

"Geez your young tits feel amazing Sally, you gunna rub them nips down my bum crack?"

"Ohh yeah, push that pussy into my thigh, I can feel your bean coming out to help, I'll kiss it later to say thanks."

Sally, having thoroughly worked up Roger asked him to roll over and directed Kim to do his front. Now Roger's knobby shaft was going to get the young body of Kim's sliding all over it. Kim just stood there, staring at Roger's cock intensely.

"Come on girl, it won't bite, maybe spit, but certainly won't bite." Roger promised.

"But it's all deformed, what if I catch the disease that caused all those lumps?" Kim asked, scared of being scarred for life.

"They are just ball bearing implants, to enhance Roger's sex partners experience when he fucks them," Sally explained, leaning down, rubbing Roger's cock, "here, come and feel for yourself."

Roger lay back with a big grin as both girls ran their hands up and down his hard cock.

"Wow, this feels so weird," exclaimed Kim,

"I wonder how it would feel inside you?"

"Happy to oblige you Mam." said the very happy Roger.

Kim and Sally then teased poor old Roger by rubbing their creamed up breasts over his chest and face. His knobby member throbbing with excitement as they did. Sally offered one of her delectable puffy nipples for him to suck on, only to pull her tit away from his lunging mouth, announcing,

"Your done Rog, Frank's turn."

Frank cut to the chase and just lay on his back where Roger had departed from between the two young beauties. The sly old cocksure hunter was getting closer to his prey he had been stalking and preparing.

Sally said, " This time keep you big thumb out of my winky hole, it is still sore from before when we had our game with Billy."

"Mine too!""added Sally.

Ahh, I thought, Frank must have buried his thumbs up the girls arseholes as he diddled them silly, recollecting he never licked his thumbs unlike the rest of his digits.

Frank just held his thumbs next to his manhood, "Do my thumbs look big to you now?"

Kim and Sally just stared at his rising monster, Frank's thumbs forgotten.

"Before we cream Frank, I want to show you something I have learnt this weekend Kim." Sally told her friend. Then, with a wiggle of her lower jaw to loosen her facial muscles Sally opened her mouth wide as she could and took the evil looking snake head tattooed cock head into her mouth.

"Oh My God Sally, how do you do that?" exclaimed Kim, stunned at what her timid friend was showing her.

Holding Frank's semi erect beast in two hands, Sally pulled her mouth off him and said, " We recreated some old photos, I was supposed to do this on Billy, but no one else could work the old film camera, so Frank kindly and gently taught me how to accommodate his manhood in my mouth," then Sally really beamed at her friend, adding proudly, "and in my throat!"

"No way girlfriend!!" Kim said shocked.

"Watch and learn sister!" Sally responded before doing her boa constrictor feeding trick of taking in a bigger than ever though possible object in her mouth and gagging it down.

I was watching this for the first time close up, I was feeling a mixture of revulsion, the beautiful soft mouth of my lovely innocent girlfriend that kisses me with so much passion was now wrapped around a massive cock, trying to take it all in and a feeling of sexual excitement, my erection throbbing at the sight of Sally trying to deep throat Godzilla.

"Fucking hell, how do you do that Sally?" Kim said in awe.

"Here Kim, have a go yourself, just relax your jaw and throat, like you are yawning, you don't mind Frank if Kim tries?" Sally asked.

"Go ahead, make my day." Frank smiled, winking at me as my girlfriend kept hold of his cock while Kim psyched her self up to take on the Godzilla oral challenge.

Kim licked all around Frank's cockhead, then spat on it, trying to coat it in as much fluid before taking into her mouth. She looked at Sally,who nodded encouragement, then opened wide and started to suck Frank's impressive knob, slowly getting more of the cockhead into her mouth.

''You are doing great Kim, keep going," Sally urged, "relax your throat after a deep breath and let your mouth sink down his shaft."

Kim followed Sally's instructions and I watched, as did all of us, as Kim slowly skidded her lips down the reptilian tattooed huge erection.

"GRRRPPPHHHHAAAHH!" Kim cried out, suddenly pulling back off Frank's cock, her gag reflex had kicked in.

Sally seizing the opportunity, dove onto the vacant cock and was soon bobbing up and down, the scaly looking shaft slick with the girls saliva, looking so life like as it snaked deep in and out of Sally's throat.

"Gimme another go!" cried Kim, not wanting to be defeated in the challenge set by her good friend.

"Mmmm," Sally moaned, briefly taking her mouth of Frank but not letting go of him, "why don't you practice on Roger first, those implants will sort out your gag reflex control."

"Great idea!" exclaimed Roger, rushing his erection closer to Kim, so keen to get some of this young girl action.

Kim watched Sally get back to doing her best to deep throat Godzilla, then turned to Roger's close offering and hacked in her throat, then spat a big gob of spit on Rogers knob. She used one hand to smear it all over his cockhead before rubbing her wet grip up and down Roger's lumpy shaft. I could see the girls looking at each other in a serious competitive way. Kim opened her mouth wide and was able to accommodate Roger's knob in behind her lips without touching it, then clamped down and sucked hard.

"Fuck yeah Kim, suck me off ya horny young cunt." Roger squealed in delight.

Kim, wanting to show her girlfriend she was still in the game and to earn another chance at sucking Frank, went hard on Roger's cock, her lips articulating over the implants as she bobbed up and down, each time taking more and more of Roger's cock in, to Roger's delight and foul commentary.

"Geez, I reckon you was born to suck cock Kim, keep going ya dirty slut, try and get all me man meat in ya," then looking over to Sally, Roger continued, "I reckon ya girlfriend is getting more cock in her mouth, don't let that skanky bitch beat you, keep going cunt."

Normally Kim and Sally would be offended by such language coming from an uncouth unkempt rough old man, but in the competitive sexual tension between the girls it just somehow spurned them on with their acts of fellatio. I was turned on too, hearing my beloved being called such names as she sucked another man's cock right in front of me. It was so naughty watching the two stunning 18 year old girls serve the much older brutes as I roved around getting a close look at their oral abilities and not missing any wet cunt being flashed as the girls rocked and bobbed their heads onto the old, but hard cocks.

"Ya boyfriend is leaking cum like a tap from his boy cock, he must enjoy watching his slutty girl suck of me mate, I reckon she should suck my cock now too, how about it girls, swap over and get more cock in ya gobs." Roger demanded, watching me cringe with his cruel words.

"Yeah Kim, have another go at my Godzilla." Frank agreed.

Sally left Frank's majestic tool and reluctantly swapped over to the misshaped sex toy looking cock of Roger's, where Kim leapt with zeal to tackle Godzilla.

"Spin Sally around so I can see her precious cunt as Kim sucks me, see how I have Kim on display for you Rog?" Frank ordered.

"Ohh fuck yeah mate, great idea."

Now the guys had one babe bobbing on their cock with another arse up, legs spread, displaying all their charms, and Roger's porn track commentary let everyone know he was enjoying the physical and visual treats.

"Ohh Sally ya slut, you got me whole cock in your gob, suck it ya mole, suck it hard as your silly boyfriend watches, your girl mate has about half of Frank's cock in her dirty mouth and ya should see the fucken river flowing out of her cunt, bitch is red hot for a root I reckon."

Then Roger look at me, saying, " I am going to hold off so your little girl will suck me for hours, while you watch her young mouth makes my old cock feel so good. Yeah. You could get her to suck the old fellows off at your local pub, imagine that Billy, having your young slut, naked out in the hotel carpark with a bunch of old cocks waiting to be sucked and her loving it, yeah slut, use that tongue on my pee hole."

Whether it was the whole scenario or Roger's dirty words but something spurred on Sally and she grabbed Roger's nuts in one hand and used one finger to tease his arsehole.

"Billy boy, your dirty bitch is trying to diddle me shitter, what a horny cunt, I reckon I'll fuck her senseless after an hour of this sucking, I will blow in the sweet little mouth she kisses you with first, but it will take me ages to get there," Roger teased me, before crying, "Ohh FUCK!"

Sally had speared his bum with her finger and stimulated his prostate with her fingernail unexpectedly, sending Roger into an uncontrollable climax. He held Sally's head down on his spurting cock, Sally had timed the finger probe at the top of the head bob, so she only had the tip of Roger's cock in her mouth. Even so, as I saw Roger's balls pump their load into my sweet girl's mouth she choked and spat out his cock.

"Fucken suck it bitch!," Roger yelled, shoving his cock back in Sally's mouth and she obliged, "but don't swallow, I want to see my blow pooling on your tongue, yeah, here's some more." as Roger shook, finished orgasming into my compliant girlfriends lips.

"Look at me Sally," Frank said, "now open your mouth and show me your prize."

Sally obeyed Frank, showing her tongue with a white pool of his buddy's sperm contrasting to her pinkness.

"Now go kiss Kim and share your prize with her, and if you do it nice and slutty then the two of you can finish me off."

The girls kissed each other and swapped their dirty prize back and forth, acting up like the sluts Frank wanted these innocent girls to play.

"Now come here and suck Godzilla while your cuck watches."

Cuck, that was the word sun burnt onto my back..

Frank was talking about cuckolds before.. I was trying to put it all together earlier by I was interrupted. I looked at my rock hard boner, then up at Sally sucking of the much bigger cock, then I made the mistake of looking into Frank's eyes. His piercing stare could see into my realisation that I enjoyed my girl being a sexual plaything for other men and I was going to go with the flow, whatever Frank wanted. Frank just grinned and nodded at me, knowing I was now aware I was a lesser bull and would allow him to access my herd anyway he wanted. He even labelled me that on the first day we met with the sunscreen. I felt ashamed, degraded and humiliated, so why was I still so fucking hard?

"Yeah girls, keep sucking my cock and balls like that and I will bathe you in my baby batter," Frank encouraged the girls, "here, let me squeeze your young tits while Billy looks on."

Fuck this I thought, I knelt in behind Sally and tried to shove my cock in her, my frustration was overwhelming and I needed to claim back my manliness. Sally just slapped me away so hard it stung, she had a lot of hate in that slap. I just sat back on my haunches, hoping Frank would blow soon and I could take Sally away from the old deviates, fuck I would even leave Kim with them to fuck senseless just so I could save Sally.

Meanwhile Frank was directing who sucked his cock and who sucked his balls with a curt "Swap now sluts!" but I knew he would cum in Sally's mouth, I just knew it.

Frank rolled on his side, giving Kim better access to his cock, at the same time raising a bent knee, exposing his hairy arse.

"Lick my bumhole Sally, and fuck me with your tongue." Frank ordered perversely.

Sally moved in to the hairy matted mess but as she approached the dirty anus she gagged and dry retched. She licked the back of Frank's nut sack and then forced her tongue along his taint, getting closer to his filthy rectum. Frank hadn't swum or showered all day, he was very rank. But under his control Sally was prepared to do what ever he requested.

toosalty
toosalty
126 Followers