Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad, get the camera, I am gunna blast me gizz all over his high as a kite bitch's face and I want to watch his face tomorrow when I shows him."

"Be nice to the young lady, lad." Warned kind Ol Charlie.

"OK, then drag Billy over here so I can unload on both their faces, gunna be priceless when I show the young prick who is fucken boss."

Roger was now pounding hard and fast, keen to give a great finish to the camera.

Frank dragged my unconscious body over to the rutting couple.

"Ohh Billy, your sleeping while I fuck, that's nice, ohhhh, that's great, fuck me harder, tear my young cunt apart." Sally murmured.

To my horror Roger roared and pulled out of Sally and knelt over us blasting his cum on Sally's waiting face and my expressionless face. Rope after rope rained down on us, Sally mewing and calling for more. Then to humiliate me further Roger went to force his dick in my closed mouth but Frank yelled out,

"Have you turned Gay Rog?"

So Roger went back to Sally who latched on his knob and sucked the remaining cum with gusto.

I was horrified and embarrassed and wanted the earth to just swallow me up.

"This one is empty, I need a fresh one, come here camera man" Sally implored as she waved Rogers softening cock about, looking direct into the lens.

"Ohh this horn as a big metal horn!" Sally squealed as she grabbed Ol Charlie's pierced cock.

"Mmmmm.'' Sally purred as she rubbed his old cock on her young face, before licking it around the head and Prince Albert piercing.

Roger now had the camera and we could all see Sally looking up with her beautiful eyes as her young lips wrapped around Charlie's dick. Charlie was smiling his cute toothless smile.

"Mmmm, your cock tastes different that your son's, you taste like Kimmies cunt, yummy. Come her girls, you need to taste this great old cock." cried out Sally.

Gigi and Kim joined Sally and they took turns sucking on Ol Charlie, urging each other to take it all in their young pretty mouths. Sally looked over her shoulder at Frank,

"We need your amazing super hero cock here too, I want you to invade me, I need impaling by that monster. I love it, I love it so much." Sally raved on and on about Frank's cock.

The video was making me feel really ill. Sally was begging for Frank's cock so much, sucking a very old stiff dick, while I was laying there unawares in my knocked out state, my face covered in another man's cum who had just fucked my darling. But Gigi's hand was holding my full blown erection and Sally's wanton performance on screen was captivating and I had to keep watching.

Frank took control,

"You girls have a challenge, who ever can suck Roger and his dad and Billy to orgasm first I will treat with a session riding on my magical Godzilla which will send you places that lotion has no chance of taking you."

Gigi and Kim quickly latched on to the cocks of the men who were awake leaving Sally to look down at my sleeping form.

"Ohh Billy is sleeping, wahhh, wake up Billy, please wake up, I want to win the prize!" Sally cried as she played with my flaccid cock, before raving on, "Look at this little soft worm compared to that beautiful tattooed beast I want so, so bad."

Sally stopped raving and started sucking me when she saw Gigi deep throating Charlie. Ol Charlie looked like he won the lottery, having Gigi suck him off so well as his old hands roughed over her super hard nipples. Roger, filming the action, must have got off on watching his old man get head of the exotic French lass, as Kim now had resuscitated his exhausted cock back to full mast and Kim was rubbing and squeezing his balls to urge him on to blow.

The film caught all three girls sneaking glances at each other, each one wanting to be the winner and try the dizzying heights of ecstasy Frank promised.

Sally, tired of trying to wake me and my cock up, walked over to Gigi and pushed her off Ol Charlie's swollen cock.

Sally went full slut mode, slobbering saliva all over the pierced cock, then sitting back and spitting more spit on the knob. She then opened wide and gagged herself by jamming her mouth down on his proud old cock.

"Unnggn, Unnggnn, Mmm" Sally vocalised as she gave a great blowjob to Ol Charlie.

Gigi, in the meantime, slunk off quietly and was kneeling at Frank's feet, looking up to him with pleading eyes, saying nothing, just licking her lips as she posed for him with open mouth. She reached to her crutch and soon offered Frank a raised hand with a finger dripping in her juices.

Frank could not resist the offer and held her hand tight as he forcefully sucked all the cunny juice from her finger.

Ol Charlie saw what was going on and didn't want the lovely Sally getting upset if she saw her rival moving in on Frank.

"Here, let me make love with you and I will blow quicker for you Sally dear." Charlie said nicely as he spun Sally around to take her from behind. This put Sally's head over my crutch.

"Ohh another cock, if I get two cocks a coming I will win for sure, fuck me hard old man, fuck me deep, plunge that horn deep and scramble my insides with it."

Her sexual ravings only ceased briefly when she when full porn star again, spitting and slapping my cock about.

"Ohh, yeah, tear me up, ohh fuck my virgin pussy with your dirty pensioner cock. Mmmffhh." Sally carried on, half verbalising a great porn track sound bite, half the time sucking my cock as Charlie slowly and carefully introduced his old cock into my young girlfriend.

"Oh what a glorious night my dear, your sweet fresh pussy feels wondrous. You cannot believe the euphoria you are giving this old man, thank you my sweet sweet princess." Charlie was sinking his cock in my girl, at the same time he could speak eloquently and stutter free for the first time in years.

"Just jam it in me, jab me, assault me, shower me in your sperm, so I can have daddy and son sperm on me" Sally urged.

Ol Charlies eyes were popping out of his bald head as he licked his lips, pushing the young flesh apart with his old dick. His rapture overtook his politeness and he thrust hard into the lovely offering, taking Sally by surprise.

"Ohhh, yeah, fuck your ancient cock has some life in it yet, keep going Dr C. Billy I am being fucked by a old pensioner, who has a hard, hard cock, come on Billy get hard or get out of my life."

In desperation Sally slapped my balls, as Ol Charlie pounded into her again, forcing her head down on my cock. These actions, plus the sounds of all the sucking and fucking must have reached my sub conscious and Big Boy was woken, Sally had a half mongrel to suck on.

She continued in her commentary as she wanked me to full hardness,

"Ohh Billy, this old cock banging my precious pussy is amazing, I can feel the piecing, I really can. Can you believe I am letting a man half a fucking century older than me fuck me. Ohh yeah he knows what to do, he must have fucked so many young sluts like me, you think he fucks them all while their boyfriends lie back and let him, or are you the only Cuck in town? Can you take me to the nursing home when we get back so I can fuck all the old cocks there while you suck their stinky ol cum and piss out of me?"

I was blushing as I watched the footage, I turned to look at Sally, expecting her to be in tears seeing herself being a dirty slut, but she was smiling, she lent over to me and kissed me as the film rolled on, foul mouthed Sally was raving on screen as real life Sally gave me the most loving and gentle of kisses. She then whispered to me,

"Billy, its all OK, the drugs set me so free so I could be truly free of our suburban limitations, we were given the amazing opportunity to look deep within ourselves and see into our dark recesses that our conscience will never let us normally see. The film is fascinating, we so need a copy to have for our own to watch at home. I can't believe the things coming out of my mouth. Now relax, I don't want to miss any more."

Sally's hand joined Gigi's on my cock, but it was already wet and sticky, I looked back at Sally and she just shrugged and cast her eyes to Ol Charlies lap, where she was beating him off and his precum was flying everywhere, he was leaking like a tap as he watched himself fuck the gorgeous young Sally on screen. I saw his old gnarled hand ferret it's way into Sally's wet pussy while I could also look at the screen and see him shake Sally with his hard sharp thrusts, go Ol Charlie I though, I could not hate the old bloke for rooting my girl while he had her tripping out, you just couldn't hate Charlie. Besides, Sally was loving it, she had my cock in her mouth and her hands now spread her bum cheeks apart letting Charlie reach maximum penetration of her barely used vagina.

It finally got to much for Sally watching herself fuck on the big screen, she climbed up on Ol Charlies lap reverse cowgirl style so she could still watch the movie and she asked me,

"Billy, guide his ol cock to it's new young home, I need to feel it again, my memory from last night is so fuzzy."

"Ohh, careful Billie, no climax yet OK?" Gigi told me when she felt my cock throb and flood pre cum when I heard Sally's instructions.

Oh Fuck, was I really excited about putting another man's cock in my darling's special place, that I had only just broken the seal of this weekend?

"Hurry Billy do it now darling!" Sally urged me to action.

I grabbed Ol Charlie's tool and rubbed it up and down Sally's sopping quim, watching the piecing and her pussy play together, before lining him up and Sally, feeling it waiting at her entrance, slowly slid down on his cock until she could feel my hand on it with her pussy lips.

"You can let go of his cock now dear, thank you!" Sally whispered as she breathed deep, relishing the feeling of the old cock entering her and her power to get me to do the depravity she wants to force me to do. Sally was rocking back and forth on the old mans cock as she watched herself on screen as Charlie fucked her hard while she sucked and jacked me off.

I could smell so much excited pussy in the air, Frank was diddling Gigi a treat, and I assumed Roger was looking after Kim in the same fashion.

When Sally's recorded cries of passion were joined and echoed with her own live cries next to me it triggered the group into a frenzy.

Gigi stood up and said "OK Frank and Billie, take me now, do me as I want, urgent, Yes?"

Frank stood next to Gigi and rested his hard on on her belly, lining the base of Godzilla up with her slick slit, showing Gigi how far his cock will go inside her. His fat cock looked impossibly large to fit inside that lean slender body, but Gigi just grabbed Godzilla and marched outside , leading Frank like a pony behind her.

She made Frank lie down on a towel and when she saw Frank squinting with the sun in his eyes she quickly found some mirrored sunglasses to look after him, and maybe watch herself fuck Frank in their reflection as well.

"Billie, once I have crammed all this amazing cock into my cont you can get ze butter and use that to ease your undying Boy of Big into my boom."

I was that fizzed up with all that had happened this morning, I knew I needed sexual gratification and Sally was busy fucking an old prick, but I still wondered what Gigi meant about my dick being undying? I came back with the butter to see Gigi kneeling widespread over Frank, trying to force his massive member into her tight cunt. Her thin pussy lips were stretched even thinner trying to accommodate his girth. Her pussy was creaming up and foams of her excitement were sliding down his shaft, the tattooed cock looking unrelenting as it was being showered with girl precum cream. Gigi was moaning French-English, urging herself to open up and accept the behemoth of a penis, rocking slowly back and forth. Slowly, like watching a woman giving birth in reverse, Frank's knob bludgeoned it's way into French territory.

Gigi was whimpering, millimetre by millimetre as she was impaling herself on Godzilla, I was watching the invasion, half expecting to see her pussy ripped to shreds so that her pussy and arsehole became one serrated mangle, episiotomy by the blunt force of too large a cock jammed up such a tiny quim. The veins on Frank's tattooed penis were visible amongst the decorated skin as they were so full of blood, his erection fully hard as he watched the frantic French girl try to mate with him. Just as Frank's knob was almost fully inside her Gigi screamed a piercing cry at the top of her lungs,

"AIEEEEIAAAAHAAAA"

She slumped forward on Frank's chest and collapsed, her pussy had lifted free of Frank's cock and it was now resting between her buttocks like a oversized pool cue in a rack, waiting for it's next shot.

Gigi's rapid breathing was causing her body to pulsate, or perhaps it was the aftershocks of her orgasm rocking through her, in either way, the effect was her taunt buttocks seemed to grip and massage Godzilla with each contraction, it was an erotic sight to view. Slowly Gigi came back to earth and eased herself up onto her hands and knees above Frank. I had the best view now of her self-creamed cute pussy with the bold pinkness wet and inviting, with her light chocolate star winking as the last of the pulses of passion ebbed. Gigi had her head turned to me, watching me study her privates,

"Is you like Billie?" Gigi asked me in her lovely accent.

"Oh yes, very much Gigi, you have a beautiful pussy and bum, your body and skin tone are very attractive, I am honoured to witness such beauty."

"Billie, I have a new request for you. Frank iz so huge I needs you to elp me loosen up my puzzie Yes?"

Well, when you have such a stunning long legged catwalk model begging you to fuck her as she is naked on her hands and knees on a deserted beach, just after watching the great real porn movie from last night, with testosterone raging through your system you just can't say no. I didn't even think about if Sally would get upset, she wanted me to fuck Gigi in the arse, so surely she would be OK if I loosened her cunt up for Frank before I fucked her back passage. Gigi's pussy was still on overdrive creaming up to lubricate for the union with Frank's big fuck stick so there was no need to rub the butter on my cock, which was leaking pre cum fiercely itself. I dropped to my knees between Gigi's open legs and astride Frank's underneath her and my cock honed in on its wet target. My hands grabbed Gigi's hips as my cockhead gave a wet kiss to her sopping cunny, as I rocked my hips, rubbing my hard cockhead up and down her slit, nudging her hard clit before slickly sliding back down to her willing entrance to her internal delights.

"Mmmm, Billie, your Boy is making my puzzie purr, fuck me now Billie, Fronk, can you play with my nipples Yes?" Gigi turned me on even more with her sexy voice, and knowing Frank was going to stimulate her as I fucked her was even better.

I slowly pushed my cockhead into her vagina, the warm glove of exotic female flesh gripping me with its slippery velvetiness, inch after inch of my swollen shaft followed my cockhead into the third pussy I had fucked this weekend, or ever for that matter. The feeling was amazing as Gigi was purring as carrying on in her French-English mutterings of encouragement to Frank and I.

"Qui, pull ze nipples, ohhh, Qui Qui, ohh , yes, Yes, BillLIEEEE, Ohhhlalalla, your penis is inside QUI!, I am a appie woman, two men to please me Merci!."

My balls slapped against her wet pussy with an audible "Thwak" as I thrust into the exotic Gigi. I pulled on her hips as I thrusted deeper into her depths, pounding my cock into her cunt, lost in the lust, her pussy accommodating me with an oil slick of lubrication. I could tell Gigi was just as excited as I was.

"Ohh Billie, you are ze beautiful lover!"

"Fuck me Gigi, these nipples are like AA batteries, they are so hard." Frank said in amazement from underneath us as we fucked above him.

"Ohh Fronk, keep squeezing them please."

I felt like a king, thrusting into the exotic beauty beneath me, as the sun shone on the sheen of sweat on her lovely back, my balls now covered in the cream that our slick union was foaming. Her pussy felt amazing on my cock and I really wondered if it could stretch to fit Frank's monster, but I smiled to myself, at least I was experiencing this amazing pussy before it was remodelled to supersize by Frank's weapon.

When the foam from Gigi's prolific lubing pussy started to drip all over Frank's privates below us Frank interrupted my rutting,

"Geez you two, you are drowning my privates with your excitement, I think it is time for Godzilla to make his entrance to foreign flesh.

Pull out Billy before you flood her with your cum,

remember you need to save that for her bum,

Fuck, I am poet and I didn't know it!"

I had to smile, in all the time I had known him Frank seemed to always be manipulating and working to an unknown end game. Even now he was in control but doing it with commonness and humour, making it seem less ominous.

Always the gentleman, I asked Gigi,

"Are you ready for ze Fronk?"

Even I was talking scrambled English now.

"Qui, millie fois merci, I cannot thank you enough Billie." Gigi was so grateful that I fucked her to loosen her up a little.

"Anytime Gigi, it was a pleasure to meet your pussy!"

I said as I slowly withdrew my cock from her enchanting depths. My knob popped out of her gorgeous juicy cunt and glistened in the sunlight, bathed in her juices. I couldn't wait to get back inside her body, I was dying to pierce that cute star that had been winking at me the whole time I pounded the pussy below it.

"But Billie, your undying Big Boy and my puzzie were great friends last night, you were so cute, sleeping, as I used your nice body. Maybe we can see the film later. Yes?" Gigi told me, confusing me.

"Fronk, your hands are so big and rough on my nipples, please keep them there. Billie please feed my little puzzie with Fronk's big cock Yes?" Gigi asked.

After begging me to fuck her, and the pleasure I had doing it, I agreed to her request, as I knew as soon as she had accommodated Frank's girth and length then that cheeky winky hole was mine to plunder. I grabbed Frank's weighty member and rubbed his obscenely large colourful cockhead up and down her slit, covering his cockhead in her welcoming wetness. Holding his shaft just under

his knob I manoeuvred it right to her pink entrance, now gaping wider after my penetrations. I had another hand on Gigi's hip urging her to sink back on the big cock waiting for her to fuck it. Gigi was so excited she was working herself up, encouraging herself with a babble of French that neither Frank or I could understand. But we knew it was building up to a crescendo and we wondered what Gigi was doing when at the peak of her babbling she screamed,

'Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité!'

She then dropped all her weight onto Frank's knob pushing at her tight entrance, the two forces making her vaginal opening stretch wide enough to allow it's rightful passage into her tight lean perfect young body. I watched the head of Frank's cock being consumed fast by her downward thrust and moved my hand away to witness an amazing sight. The snake tattooed cock seem to slither right into the brown body, taking any pink, that was showing from her pussy before, with it. The reality was Gigi was forcefully sliding down on Frank's cock in her self worked up frenzy, determined to fuck the Gozilla and experience how her body will react to it's abnormal size.

"AIAAAAAEEEEEE!!" she cried as her pussy sent the pain of the penetration to her brain. Her hands slapped Frank's chest, as if to beat him away, but all this did was force more of his cock into her as she leaned back.