Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left Gigi in her own world of post earthshattering orgasms and the rest of us went to relax in the ocean.

Kim swam up to me, saying,

"Geez Billy, you really tore into Gigi, you are becoming a stud, I hope I get to fuck you soon, this time while you are awake."

Kim then giggled and swam over to Sally, leaving me wondering what they did to me while I was out cold last night.

Frank came up and patted me on the head, telling me,

You did good son, you hang in there while we gave Gigi the fuck of her life!"

Then he patted really hard on my head, pushing down, forcing me underwater.

I came up spluttering, Frank laughed, saying,

"I bet Gigi's arse will be spluttering like that for weeks after your pounding."

He then changed his tone of voice,

"Billy, I need to sit you and Sally down and have a talk with you two, before I fuck her."

"Right, you are telling me you didn't fuck her last night when she was spaced out and begging for it, I have seen what she was like on the video, while I was unconscious, and I could see the way you were devouring her with your eyes Frank. Don't play me for a fool."

Frank laughed and swam away.

Wow, my outburst surprised myself, maybe I was finally standing up to myself, yeah? No.

I didn't tell Frank he couldn't fuck Sally did I.

I only accused him of fucking her last night while she was sky high. Could I tell Frank that Sally was mine and mine alone, after all the guys she had sucked and fucked already this weekend. Did I even have the right to deny Sally, arghhhh, why am I so confused.

Sally and Kim walked up the beach to check on Gigi, the four sexually sated men left in the ocean still not not take their eyes off the beautiful sight of the young girls walking hand in hand, naked, up the sand. Sally turned around and saw us all looking at them, smiled at us, whispering to Kim, then both of them bent over, flashing their brown eyes at us, before continuing on their way. I really loved Sally, she was so perfect for me, she had so much pip and zest for living. The girls soon were on their way back, guiding a groggy Gigi between them, even though she was so much taller. I turned to see what the other guys were doing, they were just enjoying the shameless display of perfect prime female flesh coming towards them. I thought how lucky are these old bastards, and what a weekend they are having. Come to think of it, how lucky was I. A few months back I had no girlfriend, no car, no income and never had fucked.

The girls bathed Gigi, who complained of the salt water stinging her charms at first, poor girl must have been rubbed red raw with the pounding and the pinching. But the ocean did it's magic and revived Gigi and she was soon talking to the girls in her French-English. Kim asked us to go back up and clean up the campsite, (aka, get the fuck out while we look after Gigi.)

We got the message and left the girls there and walked back up, giving the girls privacy to bathe and talk.

I asked Roger if I could see the rest of the movie from last night but he just said,

"Billy, we have to wait for your slut and the other two rooters, I promised them we would all watch it together."

"Now I told you Son, treat the ladies nicely, even if they are not here, don't be going calling lovely Sally a slut." Chided Charlie.

"Well she fucked me just after Billy took out her hymen, in seven pissy little strokes, then she fucked me and you a treat last night and you again this morning, what does that fucken make the cunt, a saint?"

"No," said Ol Charlie, "she is just learning about life, she is loving and curious, she is kind and honest, she is sharing and caring but the one thing she isn't is a slut."

"Well, I wouldn't mind giving the slut another one when she gets back after hearing the lowdown from Gigi, I want to feel that tight little pussy grip my cock before Frank turns it into a 8 lane freeway."

"Enough of that Rog, here come the lovely young ladies." Frank barked at his friend.

Roger immediately shutting his foul mouth.

The girls were all aglow, Kim and Sally's eyes were sparkling, looking at Frank with a longingness that broke my heart. What ever Gigi had told them about how Frank fucked her I could see in their eyes they wanted to get Godzilla deep in their wombs too.

Ol Charlie appeared with a fruit platter, some nibbles and cold drinks, smiling his great toothless smile, breaking me out of my black mood.

"I think we all deserve a drink after that spectacular peformance with Gigi. I will always remember this weekend, take a drink everyone and we will do a cheers together!

"Good idea"

"Qui, I am so thirsty"

Soon everyone had a drink in their hand and we came together and clinked the drinks to a group,

"CHEERS." We all said, together as a happy group, a strange sight it would have been to an outsider.

Charlie led us all back into the tent, out of the biting strong sun.

"Billy wants to see the rest of the movie, maybe now we can watch it in a more relaxed state, since we have all drained the sexual tension from our bodies, especially Gigi!" said Charlie smiling at the exotic beauty.

"Je petite mort, err, my little sleep of the dead was needed for me after such a powerful experience, I cannot thank Billie and Fronk enough, it was, eerr out of this whirled." Gigi confessed to us.

Kim giggled, "It's world, not whirled, I think your insides have been whirled and your brain scrambled in the most delicious way Gigi."

"Ohh English, all your words are the same, so lacking ze grace of my language."

"Well let's roll the film and see you ladies all grace the screen, get to it Son!" Charlie said.

Finally I was going to see what happened the rest of the night while I was knocked out.