Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHHH, OH MON DIEU!" she cried, her chest heaving in short sharp breaths as she tried to breathe her way through the pain. She was stuck there, with half of Frank's cock hanging out of her, to scared to move up or down as she might be ripped apart. I then saw a tender side of Frank I had never seen. He gently caressed her cheeks, whispering soothing words in her ears, gently pulling her down to hug her to his chest. He then kissed her lips and the tears streaming down her face as the pain slowly died down a little, each kiss helping. His hands were now stroking her back, soothing her further with his whispers that everything will be alright calmed Gigi down.

He pulled her head up so he could look her in the eye,

"Gigi, it will be alright, you have done so well, just relax and let our bodies get used to each other."

Gigi sniffled,

"Oh Fronk, I look a mess, I am crying like a little girl, what ave you done to me?"

The two of them were being so connected to each other I looked around.

Gigi's screams must have brought the others from the tent as they all looked on with Gigi half empaled on Frank, and me kneeling between their legs with a stiffy caked in girl juice and cream. Both Sally and Kim's mouths were open in amazement as they looked at Gigi's little pussy split by Frank's cock. I looked back in amazement as I watched my darling Sally's cunt leak lumps of cum from it, while Ol Charlie stood there with sweat dripping from his forehead and a drop of semen hanging from his piercing. Roger, with a dry hard on, was trying to paw Kim's lush tits but Kim was absent mindedly squatting his hands away, too focused on the scene in front.

My Sally broke the silence by calling out,

"Come on Gigi, you can do it, you want to do it, we want you to do it."

Soon everyone was calling out encouragement, ending with us all in a crowd chant.

"Yeah Gigi, Do it!"

"Go Gigi"

"GiGeee, GiGeee, GiGEEEE!"

Spurred on by our support Gigi rose up an inch then down two inches, slowly working that big snake into her hole. As I was right behind her I could see that when she rose up Frank's shaft her pink bits came back in view, only to dissappear on the downstroke. The colours of Frank's tattooed cock, mixed with Gigi's exotic mixed heritage dark coloured pussy lips and then flashes of her vivid pinkness, all slick with her sexual juices, was amazing to view. I called out to Roger to get him to film what I was seeing, as on the big screen it would be gobsmaking awesome to watch.

He soon returned to take my place between the lovers legs and capture the destruction of her trim neat pussy as his big cock slowly ravaged the young flesh.

"Try and get a photo as Gigi rises up and flashes her pink bits Rog?"

"OK, OK, I know what I am doing ya dumb kid, fuck off."

Roger sounded uptight, I guess Kim was not as playful with him today as she was last night under the effect of the lotions. But Sally had just jumped Ol Charlie's bone, Sally had no limitations on her sexuality this morning, maybe Rog was just too obnoxious to fuck sober. I thought back when I took Sally's virginity the other day, seems so long yet it wasn't. Sally had had white wine in the sun so she wasn't really sober when she fucked Roger just after I briefly had my way with her, coming all too quickly dammit. I blushed at the memory of me blowing after 7 strokes, as Roger so cruely announced to everyone that day. I blushed further when I recalled how hard Sally had come when Roger tore into her newly broken in pussy, so soon after our intimate surrender of our virginities to each other. Even though I felt embaressed and ashamed at being upstaged by foul mouth Roger as we took Sally's viginity, my hard on was even harder thinking of the memory.

Gigi was now rocking up and down at a steady pace, her body had stretched to fit Frank, yet she still could only accomdate about half of his length. I noticed Gigi still had her hands on Frank's chest and was looking deeply into the mirror sunglasses.

"Ohh,My nipples look so hard, Ahh, see how you turn me on Frank? I think I am ready now for Billie."

Roger moved reluctantly out of the way so I could position myself behind Gigi. I coated my cock in butter and moved in to rub a generous amount on her stretched anal bud, her body distorted by the large intruder below. My precum glistening in the sun light on my cockhead as I moved to fuck her arse. I breathed deeply, trying to calm myself, wanting to avoid a repeat of that 7 stroke root, my first time having intercourse.

"Come on Billy, fuck that French freckle like she wants you to." Sally yelled out to me.

"Fill that Frenchy up Billy, you arse man you!!," Kim cried out. At least it will give my bum a break haha!"

That brown teasing butt hole needed filling, I didn't want to work it open with my finger first, I thought if she can take Frank's massiveness in her pussy she can swallow my old fellow in her back passage without a drama.

I lined up my cock with the waiting rear entrance and thrust forward without mercy, screaming,

'Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité!'

I wanted to sink my cock deep in her arse in one go, storm her Bastille so to speak, but all that happened was my cock bent and slipped up her bum crack with all the butter gliding it away from its target.

"For God's'sake be gentle with her Billy." Sally cried out.

"Get out of the way ya dumb cunt of a kid, I'll do it." Roger abused me.

"Leave him alone Roger, come here and I'll suck your knobbly cock." Sally offered, trying to get Roger to leave me in peace.

"Only if I gets to fuck you as well, I want my sperm swimming with Dad's again, and your stupid boyfriend needs to watch me to learn how to fuck a woman good, otherwise when you two are married you will be down the pub everynight pulling on a train with all the old guys giving you a good fucking in the carpark. That is if you will ever leave me, haha."

"I doubt you will be as good as your dad Roger! You will really have to give me your best fuck." Sally quiped back.

I tried to ignore the banter between Sally and Roger, but the thought of her sneaking out each night from our marital home and have random sex with old men caused my cock to quiver. I needed to bury this cock in Gigi before I blow just thinking about Sally coming home to me and telling me all about the old cocks she fucked in the Hotel's carpark.

My forefinger make contact with the chocolate star and slowly rimmed it. I added more pressure to my fingertip and it naturally centered in on the entrance to her clean bum hole. It felt warm and emcompassing on my fingertip as I pierced into her rear hole, inserting more and more of my finger, watching it dissapear into the widening winky. Once I had buried it past the second knuckle I wiggled the finger about feeling the insides of her back passage, distorted by the hard big cock adjacent in her cunt. I pulled out and then proceeded to push the index and the adjacent finger in together, to loosen her up for my penis. Her ring was so tight though, with her groin been under so much tension from the big wad of cock splitting her. I pulled out and added a third finger and slowly sunk the digital invasion into Gigi, waiting for her to complain, but she said nothing, just waited for me to do what I had to do. Her winky was well greased in butter now, not just the exterior.

I gently pushed my knob end into the slightly looser star and stroked her buttocks as I fed my knob past her tight ring. I could feel that ring resist my entrance, defending the passageway behind it, but with patience I eased past it to be rewarded with a firm circumferencal hug as it closed on my cock shaft under my knob. I added my pressure and my cock sunk into her bowels, one side of her passageway was hard, the other more forgiving.

"I can feel you next door Billy!, Frank said before he thrusted his cock a little into Gigi, Can you feel me?"

When Frank moved deeper in Gigi it felt like a solid tsunami was ripping through the thin membrane seperating us.

"Holy shit Frank, I can feel you tearing Gigi apart!" I expressed in shock

"Bury yourself in son, we are taking this young lady to the stars and back, hold on to her tight."

Frank was now ignoring the human sandwiched between us, Gigi was trapped, so all his instructions were to me. I soon learnt to co ordinate my thrusts in time with his, I certainly didn't want to fall out and ruin the joint rutting. Gigi was moaning away in her babbling French, now collapsed on Frank's chest, surrendering her body to our dual cock assault. We sawed into her, Frank's Gozilla feeling so dominate through the thin flesh seperating our cocks, my nut sack bumping into his half unburied shaft, while I was nuts deep up her arse.

When Frank thrusted into her, Gigis's moans went up an octave, on my thrusts she murmured, between the two of us we had her in a sexual zombie state, which allowed Frank to force more of his length into her. Eventually my balls were no longer banging on his hard cock, it was balls to balls as we had achived total filling of her arse and cunt, stretching her tender flesh to its extreme.

Gigi was no longer muttering, she was just grunting, I wondered if she was OK and expressed this concern to Frank.

"Don't worry Billy, she is fine, she is just on the build up."

"What do you mean Frank?"

"Wait and see son, have you ever seen fireworks in the daylight?"

"No, you can't see them in the daylight, only night time."

"Yes you can, this chick is going to go off like the biggest new year eve fireworks display ever real soon, so hold on and don't blow until you know." Frank promised me.

So I held on tight to Gigi who was lost in her world of pleasure, incapable of communicating to us as she experienced her dream sex. I was gently taking her from behind in her rear as Frank demolished her pussy. He was now punching into her with his cock, lifting both Gigi and I up with his powerful controlling movements. All I was doing was sinking back down with gravity, burying my cock back up to its hilt in the distressed and stretched winky hole. Frank was fucking hard, I was just a prop. I could feel Gigi start to shake, like she was shivering, the contractions became so severe I thought she might be having a fit. I felt I should say something to Frank but he had such a look of determination on his face with his teeth gritted as he smashed her pelvis with his.

I thought I could hear a distant siren, the wailing increasing, then I realised it was Gigi, Frank was right, she was starting to wind up into a massive cum. I was determined to ride through this and make everyone proud, especially after Roger's insults. I thought of the many times my hand had slipped off a greasy wrench and smashed into a motor, the memory of that pain stopping me from blowing too soon. Gigi was really winding up that wail, both in pitch and volume. Lucky we were so isolated, if we were in a motel room everyone would be calling the police, she sounded like she was being tortured. Her contractions were really pulsating on my cock buried up her, almost as if she was trying to milk my sperm into her. I had to think of more pain memories to stop me from disspointing Frank by blowing my load before Gigi's peak.

I had never seen a woman peaking like Gigi was, she was now so animated compared to the collapsed complaint woman before once she had accepted our entry into her body. She could not say words, only sounds, and shook and flailed about.

''Umphh, Arghh, Uhhhj, Rrraaa, Gurhhhh. ooooooOOO..''

I swear she was having a fit, but Frank just kept fucking away, sending her to the stars. I was just along for the ride.

"Righto Billy, I need you now, we have to thrust into this little fucker hard together, and pound her to oblivion, the time for being nice is over."

Bloodly hell, I thought, what is it going to be like when Frank fucks her hard, I thought he was.

"One two three, now Billy!!"

Frank instructed, and we changed the push pull into a push push, pull pull beat. Gradually Frank increased the tempo as I managed not to ruin the rythym or spear out of her arse. The wet slappings of our three bodies joined the wail from Gigi filling the air, her wails were now ear splitting, she had to climax soon, her body could not take much more of the double pounding we were inflicting on her.

"Really hard now Billy, she is almost at the stars, come on man, fuck the bitch senseless!"

I was puffing hard as I tried to pound hard, driving my cock as high as I could into Gigi's electrifed body. I lent forward and lay over her back as I rutted her rear, my hands sliding between the sweaty union of her and Frank. I found one rock hard nipple of Gigi's and pinched it hard as I thrust. With my other hand I snuck it down to the gooey mess of her Mons, all sweat and girl cum and sought out her clitoris while her body shook from her spasms and our pounding. Her clit was huge and felt on fire as it seemly tried to fuck Frank back, well exposed from its protective hood. So I pinched it and her nipple in time with our thrusts, urging Gigi to orgasm, I needed her to climax as I was running out of breath keeping up with Frank.

"OuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE."

Gigi screamed, shook and sprayed, my hand on her clit rained upon by gushes of hot Gigi cum, it must have felt great on Frank's balls because he thrust the hardest ever into her. I was so caught up with Frank's total domination of Gigi, watching her now spasm in uncontrollable quivers as her massive climax rolled on. Frank gave no quarter, pounding and pounding away, with me trying to keep in step. All of a sudden Gigi's body went completely limp, like we fucked the life out of it.

Her head rolled to the side and I could see her tongue hanging out and her open eyes had rolled back in her eyesocket, looking out with just the white of her eyes. I really thought we had killed her but Frank kept fucking her even harder.

"Come on Billy, now we can really give her the fuck she wants."

"But Frank, I think she is dead?"

"Nah, she is just up in the stars, we need to send her to a higher orbit so she really cums for us."

So on Frank's instructions I helped him fuck the ragdoll like body that lay limp between us as hard as we could. With Gigi totally out of it and the kinky way it was to fuck her in that willing but unresponsive state, I really got back into it.

"Atta boy Billy, fuck her hard, I can feel your cock shredding her insides, she is going to love us forever."

I pounded into her like I never thought I could. I was trying to do my best so I could see what was going to happen to Gigi when she reached the next level of the journey Frank was taking her on. Frank had reached down and brought her legs right up so her knees were almost under his armpits. This stretched her open even wider and allowed us deeper penetration. Frank grabbed a handfull of hair and held Gigi's limp head up so he could stare at her while she was ravished.

A few minutes later he saw a flicker of rapid eye movement and called out to me,

"Billy, torture her clit and nips now, she is ready."

I snaked my hands between the hot sweaty mess again and easily found her rock hard chest paps, pinching and twisting both before letting one hand seek out her love button. I latched on to her clit and gave it no peace, twisting, pulling pinching, no soothing strokes or gentleness, this was raw sex, destroying her young body to give her the ultimate pleasuring she wanted.

Gigi suddenly became alive again, like a reanimated zombie. She was awake but not with us. Jabbering away in sounds not of this world, not French, English or any other spoken word. Her body grew extremely tense, every muscle rippling and gripping, as she arched her head and her body back, grinding my hand between her and Frank's crutches.

"Hold on Billy here comes the best bit, you will blow your load I know!" Frank advised, spiking my curiousity.

"EEEEEE, OOOOOOOOO, GARAGAAGPPPPP. OJJJAJJJJJJJJGHHH!!"

Gigi screamed for two minutes solid, as a massive climax smashed her then all of a sudden she went

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." like a tyre with a sudden puncture and collapsed again.

I thought that was it, but under his sunglasses I could tell Frank gave me a wink, there was more to come.

After a 30 second break Gigi's body responded again, but this time only the muscles in her groin area were pulsating. Frank stopped thrusting, so I did too, Gigi's body was going to milk our cocks like I never knew was possible. Waves and waves of her contractions worked our cocks deep inside her, feeling like the best root and blowjob ever combined in one. It was so unreal, her upper half was dead to the world yet her lower half was raping us, determined to suck the life out of us back into her body.

Her muscles gripped me with such heat and squeeze, my cock was in sensory overload, my mind astounded by Gigi's reactions to the furious fucking, my balls boiled over. I could not hold back, I surrended to her with a massive orgasm, pumping so many spurts of cum so deep into her bowels, feeling so relieved, yet so drained. My balls were truly empty. What a fuck!

As my cock slowly softened as my orgasm ebbed, I sensed Gigi's muscles go to town focusing on that huge cock up her snatch, determined to claim his seed as well.

"OK girlie, you earned it, here it comes!" Frank yelled.

I could feel him spurt deep into her womb filling any spare crevice, flooding her. With each spurt Gigi's body seemed to ease back with the spasms, knowing she had obtained our seed, job done, as Frank's orgasm earthquaked through her. She then had a full body spasm, I thought she was going into a full medical episodic fit, but once she had shook both cocks out of her she rolled in a ball and gently rocked herself a few times then slumped into her own world, completely sated, humming quietly.

I looked around to see the others, all staring at us.

I saw Kim, holding onto Father and Son's softening cocks, their cum running down her hands, her breasts were red raw and nipples almost bleeding from the rough mauling from Roger's calloused paws, Ol Charlies fingers were dripping in girl cum as they slowing came out of her cunt while the other hand extracted from behind her bum.

I looked to Sally. She was standing closer to us, by herself, observing all we did.

I sought out Sally's eyes, seeking forgiveness for the brutal way I had just fucked a girl stupid.

Sally didn't look at me, her puffy nipples were exploding on her chest and there was a river running from her cunt where she had been frigging her own splayed open pussy, washing away Ol Charlies cum from before.

She was staring straight at Frank.

The post climax silence was broken when Sally loudly stated, with grim determination, pausing betwen each line,

"I do not know what just happened,

...

but I do know I need it,

...

not want it,

...

I NEED TO EXPERIENCE IT!"

Now I was really scared, was I going to lose Sally to Frank?

Did Sally set me up to fuck Gigi's bum so I could now not deny her from having her pussy razed by Frank's Godzilla?

Sally has not denied me this weekend, surely I can be man enough to let her have her experience with Godzilla. Will it really matter, she has already fucked Roger and Ol Charlie, plus sucked off who know's how many cocks at the creepy glory hole, yet she still loves me. Surely one more cock would not change that?

At least I now know why I couldn't remember much from last night, I was out cold.

Kim looked at her hands dripping cum off them and broke the tension,

"Well, I am going for a swim to wash off this blow, who else is coming, haha, I mean swimming, I think we all have cum too much already!"