Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 06

Story Info
The amazing weekend ends, with a surprise twist.
14k words
4.24
9.5k
8

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
126 Followers

(WARNING, some scenes in this chapter involve non consensual coerced sex.)

The intensity of sexual tension build ups and then the much needed releases that morning left us all looking forward to just chilling out. Watching the rest of the home made movie of the escapades the night before seemed a good plan.

We were lucky the heavy canvas tent blocked out the harsh daylight so we could see the screen. Someone must have started to play music on a radio last night as Kim was on her hands and knees fucking fat Roger to the beat of the song. Out of the corner of her eye Sally saw this and thought she better do the same, but with Ol Charlie behind her holding her hips and being in control as he thrust his old cock deep into her newly broken in velvety cunt all she could do was bob her head up and down to the beat as she worked her lips on my dick.

Frank was in the background as Gigi was feeding on his mammoth tattooed cock, looking even larger in her thin hands and pert mouth.

The music suddenly stopped as the radio went to a breaking news story, but the fucking and sucking carried on, everyone was oblivious to the noise of the announcers voice, but they still fucked to the beat of the previous song.

But in the tent that morning, watching ourselves from the night before, we were sober and we were concentrating hard on every word the announcer said,

" ...thanks to the courage of 128 crews from the Rural Fire Service the bushfires are now contained and there are plans to have the Freeway open by midday tomorrow. ..."

'Last night us' didn't bat an eye to the announcement, everyone just sexed on in the video. But the reaction inside the tent as we finally comprehended the news was mixed. Sally and Kim cheered and clapped, Gigi cried out happily in French, Frank just looked at Sally with a fierce yearning which scared me.

Roger said quietly,

"Ah fuck, I should have cut that bit out. Cunts will wanna go home now."

Sally and Kim were babbling away, excited about the news and yet Kim, being a country girl raised a valid point.

"Don't forget Sally, that bushfire can flare up at anytime and the roads will be shut again. I know I am dying for a hot shower and my hair needs washing so bad. We should leave while we have the chance."

"Ohh, I didn't even think of that Kim, good idea, and yes I know what you mean about home comforts, playing beach castaway has been fun but a long soak in a hot bath at home is calling me." Sally replied, but her excitement left her face when she looked past Kim and saw Frank staring at her intensely.

"Um. Err, Kim do you think we could leave later tonight, rather than today?" Sally pondered, still looking at Frank.

"No way Girlfriend, lets get out arses into gear and get going. Literally we will have to get our arses into gear, as in put on some clothes ha ha ha!"

"Clothes, I forgot totally about clothes the last few days, and I am a fashion designer, what has this beach done to me!" Sally said, suddenly thinking about her future and what her life goals were. "You are right Kim, let's get cracking!"

Sally turned to me a kissed me long and with so much love as she stroked the back of my head.

She then said,

"Billy, do you think we can give Gigi a lift back to her car and help her get it unstuck so she can follow us back to the city?"

"It would be my pleasure, Gigi is amazing."

"Lucky for me she is going back to France otherwise I am afraid she will steal you from me!"

"Sally, I will never leave you!"

"Come on love birds, we have to help the old farts pack up their camp, they all look really fucked!" Kim laughed.

Frank, Roger and Ol Charlie were slumped in their seats, looking glum, the orgy was over and their playthings were leaving.

"It's alright, you all run along I am sure we will be right." Ol Charlie said, his smile gleaming toothlessly again, happy that he had lost his stutter.

"Fuck you Dad, make the sluts pack up the camp, they used all our stuff, don't go easy on em."

Roger complained.

"That's enough of that talk Roger." Frank said with a look that made Roger cringe.

"Billy, can we ride naked out on the track until we get Gigi's car sorted, I am not sure if I ever want to wear clothes on this beach again in my life?" Sally asked.

"Sure Sally, just make sure Kim holds her boobs on the way out over the bumps or she might give herself a couple of black eyes, ha ha."

We were packed and ready to go in no time, and it was time to say our nude farewells.

Gigi did the French kiss on each cheek to Ol Charlie, then to Roger but when she got to Frank she went in deep with lips and tongue and a long embrace, then said,

"Au revoir Frank, thank you for the intensity, it was very, err, cherish for me."

"It was my delight Gigi."

"I have a small gift for you Frank, so you can remember the Gigi."

She then held out her clenched fist and Frank placed his open palm beneath it and Gigi dropped her G string she had held there.

Frank brought it up to his nose and sniffed the present gently.

"A fine bouquet of a beautiful woman, thank you Gigi."

"Give us a fucken sniff Frank." Whined Roger.

"Fuck off Roger!"

Kim went through her goodbyes, keen to hit the road, but she did pay Frank more attention than the others, even cheekily shaking his big cock farewell as she kissed him.

"Now that is a novel way to say goodbye," Sally said, "it reminds me of the way Frank and Roger waved me good bye after we first met!"

Sally went to ol Charlie and fondly bid him farewell, leaning her naked young body against his ancient but hard body.

"Good bye Charlie, thank you for looking after me with all you have done. Your lotions were mind blowing, we must get together again."

"Thank you for fixing my stutter, and the special way you did it, you could set up a clinic and make a fortune!"

"Ohh Charlie!" Sally said, shaking his old cock as she moved onto Roger.

Roger tried to thrust his tongue straight into Sally's mouth but she reeled back.

"Whoa there Rog, I think you missed out brushing your teeth this morning. How about a cockshake goodbye instead?"

"How about you get on your knees and suck me off ya slut, you couldn't get enough of it last night and you loved it after your 7 stroke boyfriend got your virgin cunt ready for me last Friday?"

SLAP!

Frank had hit Roger hard on the back of his head.

"Sorry Sally, I am just upset youse are all leaving, you all have been grouse, it's been a top weekend."

"See you Rog, and don't forget to send me that video loverboy if you know what's good for you."

"I will Sally, and I won't post it on the internet if you can call back up here on occasions, you can even bring that clever mechanic of yours along, he's alright!"

Sally shook his lumpy cock goodbye and moved onto Frank.

I was going to watch this with interest but Kim called me over to my Land Rover to help her.

By the time I helped Kim out and turned back Frank had his hands around Sally holding her bare arse cheeks kneading them with his fingers as he talked face to face with her very intensely. Sally just looked at Frank and kept nodding, agreeing with whatever Frank was saying. Finally they broke apart and Sally walked away.

"Hey Sally, aren't you forgetting something?" Kim called out.

"What Kim?"

"The special goodbye handshake ya duffer!"

"Oops, sorry Frank.." Sally eeked, coming back to him giving his now even larger shlong a hefty shake goodbye with both hands.

I shook hands with the guys, all of them telling me to take care of the girls and bring them and any others back up here anytime.

And just like that I was driving my Landy over the sand dunes with 3 stunning naked jiggling girls, giggling at the 3 cocks waving goodbye to them. As we bounced along the rough track the motion gave me a stiffy even though I had had that intense three way fuck with Gigi and Frank a few hours ago. It may have been the three beauties in my Land Rover, their tits shaking enticingly that caused my erection, the vision made it hard to concentrate on the driving. When we arrived at where Gigi had bogged her little rental car we all jumped out, me with a full on erection.

"Oh look at you Big Boy." Sally cooed.

"Mmmm, that looks might fine Billy!" Kim joined in.

"Ohh la la bonjour again Willy of Billy." Gigi sighed in delight.

"You teasers, stand back while I tow Gigi's car out of the ditch and turn it around for her." I said, wanting to be manly and show off my skills.

The girls went into a conspiratorial huddle as I extracted the bogged car by towing it out. I then parked my Land Rover. I then drove the little rental car backwards a way, around a few bends until I found a small area where I could turn it around and leave it on the side of the track. I walked back to the last bend and as the Land Rover came into view I was stopped in my tracks. The three girls were kneeling or standing, legs wide spread, stacked on top of each other, leaning into the front of the Land Rover. I was seeing all their charms split wide open, in a triple decked delight. Gigi was on top of course , as she had the longest legs, my Sally was in the middle and Kim under her. The erection I had lost was pumping back to full strength and maybe more at the optical splendour of their pose.

"Ohh Willy of Billy approves, yes!" Gigi cooed.

"Honey, we thought we would give you a gift to play with before we head off, hope you have enough energy to enjoy all of us darling?" Sally asked, looking back at my hard cock and my stunned expression.

"What do you think of our block of flaps Billy, can we invite you in?" Kim teased.

"Holy Fuck, this is incredible, I can't believe I was a virgin last week and now look what I have to fuck, thank you ladies here I come."

"I hope you don't come too soon sweetheart."

Sally giggled, setting the other two girls into the giggles as well. This resulted in their pert bums quivering and their pussies and butt holes convulsing which only made me more keen to sink my cock meat into all the cunt on display.

I ran my hands up each of the girls inner thighs and grabbed and squeezed their butt cheeks, kneading my fingers into their muscles and making their bum holes wink at me. I was surprised that Gigi's rectum was not still stretched open after the pounding I had given it earlier today, but her pussy did look looser after the invasion and stretching by Frank's Godzilla. I then played with each girls pussy, pulling and rubbing their lips, opening their flower wide and could not resist to lean in and taste each girl as I did.

"Go, Billy, lick my girly bits, mmmm" Kim mewed.

"You have the best tongue my lover, don't stop," Sally sighed, "hey come back Billy."

"In time Sally, I have to share around."

"Ohh, gentle pleaze Billy, my flower is tender," Gigi, "Billy! gentle, not stop, more sil vous plait."

I was amazed how each girl had their own special scent and taste. One was stronger, it was Gigi's, I am not sure if it was from the world changing orgasms she had as Frank and I doubled fucked her, or maybe it was from her rich French diet compared to the bland Aussie diets of Sally and Kim. Sally had so much cream foaming on her lips, I wonder if it's from the current erotic situation or Frank's intense farewell? Either way my mind was in overdrive thinking which holes do I fuck and in which order. I had to calm down before I blew on the ground I was that hyped, fancy having three stunning girls offer themselves together like this.

"I wish I had a camera handy to capture this beautiful sight." I thought aloud.

"Girls, I am going to start at the bottom of the stack and work my way up fucking your pussies, if I survive that, then I will pound your bumholes on the way down."

"Ohh Billy do not take so long, pleaze, I miss your Willy." Gigi cooed.

"C'mon lover, ride me like you stole me!!" Kim encouraged me.

"Don't you forget about me, don't you dare if you know what's good for you!" Sally chided me.

I knelt down and eased myself into Kim's warm, wet and inviting vagina, fuck she felt good, and rocked back and forth until I was balls deep. This put my face fair on Gigi's tasty cunt, so I sucked on her pussy as I fucked Kim as they both sandwiched Sally.

"Ohhh Billy, you cock feels so hard, so deep inside me, please don't stop."

"Ohh lala, keep making love to my French flower with your mouth Billy!!"

"Ladies, ohh, you are squirming and squishing me but, ahh, your skins feel fantastic on mine, its like I am your co-joined triplet enjoying the fucking you are getting without me being fucked, it feels so surreal," Sally oozed, enjoying the unique experience, "I think I will play with Kim's boobies so she comes quicker and I get my man inside me where he belongs!"

"Sally, I want feel your mamelons, ok?" Gigi asked with heavy breath.

"Please Gigi,slide you hands between me and Kim, this is so awesome!"

I can't believe I was fucking my girl's best friend and sucking the cunt of a French supermodel with my girl stuck between the two of them feeling their tits or getting felt up by them herself. I needed to think of broken engines or something to distract me from blasting my load early, my cock felt huge as Kim's cunt gripped on it and her big lips rubbed all over it as I thrust deep in and out of her.

I slid a hand in and felt legs and bums and finally found Sally's sopping pussy and I was able to sink two, then 3 fingers straight into that young cunt, she was that excited. I had my work cut out for me, fucking one pussy, sucking and licking another and diddling my darlings cunt, but I wasn't complaining. I wondered if this is what everyone does on their trips away, but just keeps it a secret or was I just so lucky? My attention was brought back to the girl who had my cock inside her,

"Ohh, Sally, pinch my nipples hard, I am so close..," Kim moaned, "and Billy you keep fucking me deep, I love your tight balls hitting my clit and slap my arse too with a hand if you have a spare one!"

So I made special effort to bang my balls against Kim's crack as I punished her arse with one had slapping so loud on her young butt flesh. Kim became really vocal,

"Ohh FUCK, right there Billy, that's the spot, keep fucking me harder just there. Sally, don't be shy pinch my titties hard while I fuck your man."

"Mmmm, ok bitch, you asked for it!" Sally murmured, relishing in the sluttiness of the situation.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, the sounds of my slaps were so loud in the stillness of the bush, but I could still hear the squishes and gurgles of my fucking, sucking and fingering until Kim's moaning turned into full volume porno screams of her orgasm.

"HOLY FUCKING BEJEEPERS,FUCK ME FUCKING DEAD, OHHH, oooo, aaahh,

Ohh Yeah, Oh yeah, oh yeah, ohhhhyeahyeahyeah YES!!"

With Kim's cunt convulsing on my cock and spraying all over my groin, I felt a flood of juices on my fingers from Sally's cunt and I was gifted a rush of fine French pussy secretions as Gigi had a orgasm to Kim's vocals and my tongue work on her rock hard clit.

"Wow!" I said.

"So you like my friend Kim loverboy?" Sally teased.

"Get fucked Sally" I laughed back at her.

"Well lover, I am wet, spread and split, just waiting to be fucked if there was anyone man enough to take me on?" Sally continued teasing me.

"Excuse me Kim" I said as I popped my cock free from her glorious insides.

Kim slumped to the ground, so I had to step around her naked and collapsed form to line up my cock with Sally's beautiful opening. I noticed Gigi's hands were really squeezing and tormenting Sally's tits, her pussy was quivering with each assault. I could feel the tremors as I rubbed my slick cockhead up and down Sally's wet groove, Sally was pushing back, trying to catch my cock, she was acting like a bitch on heat, no reserve, just purely seeking sexual fulfilment.

"Fuck I love you Sally."

"I would love you to fuck me Billy, stop with the teasing, I need your dick in me NOW!"

I felt my cockhead align with Sally's creamy entrance and as I plunged forward Sally thrust back, my cock bottomed out in the first stroke and our groins slapped fiercely together. I was lucky, the sudden sexual collision numbed my groin but I kept hard, which meant I could fuck on and not blow prematurely. I must have knocked the wind out of Sally as she slumped a bit, but Gigi's firm grip on her tits held her in place so I could really fuck Sally hard. Gigi was helping me to fuck my girl even though I could no longer give her pussy attention with my mouth as I was standing up. I slipped one hand around and under Sally and caressed her flat belly, feeling Gigi's fingers curling around Sally's under boobs. I kept ploughing deep inside my girl as my fingers sought out her love bud.

Bloody hell, her clitoris felt so huge to my fingertips, I guess we were all turned on by Kim's performance. Sally's vagina was gripping my cock hard, feeling every vein bursting from my skin. I was so determined to give Sally my best fuck I had forgotten about the beautiful Gigi, but she was busy exploring Sally's chest, well, so I thought, until her fingers pushed mine out of the way as she felt my girls wet folds.

"How does it feel Sally, UGHH, taking your man's cock, UGHH as Gigi plays with your love bean UGHH?" I asked as I slammed and slammed into her.

"Ohh, sooo AHH, soo good, AHH, my lover boy."

"Good, cause if you weren't enjoying it I might take all three of you lovelies to the glory hole tonight?"

I had no idea why I said that, but Sally immediately gripped my cock harder with her lovely cunt and held me inside her, pulsating her cunt muscles on my rigid member as Gigi fiddled her clitoris in a feminine frenzy. The whole scene became a sensory overload, Kim naked and exposed at my feet, my cock getting a great massage by my girl using her newly taught cunt muscles and the beautiful Gigi caressing her into an orgasm, while I thought what the motley mob at the glory hole just a few miles away would do to these girls.

"Fuck Sally, your pussy feels incredible, you are making me come without me thrusting!"

"Oui, oui, fuck her and fill her puzzie with your cream and I will lap it up!" Gigi encouraged.

"I am so close, fuck me hard Billy, fuck me deep, keep going Gigi, yeah, just there, Ohh your touch is incredible, OHHH, OHHHHHH" Sally cried.

Her cunt let my cock free so now I could slam hard and deep into her depths,

"Ohh yeah Sall, here comes my load. OHHHRGHHHH!" I warned as my balls pumped shot after shot into Sally's vagina.

"For fucks sake, stay inside me Billy, don't move!"

I could feel Sally milking my cock, while the vibrations from the staccato beat Gigi was giving Sally's clit could be felt all through my groin.

"OHH, am I slut for letting Gigi get me off Billy? Do you love me when I am a dirty slut like when I sucked off all those strangers?"

As Sally said that she squeezed my softening cock hard and it started to slip out, but what Sally was saying was so dirty and slutty I barred up again. Was she saying that to keep me erect or was she serious?

"Ohh, so you do love me when I am a dirty slut Billy, I can feel you cock saying yes, good, because I have tasted the cum of many men and a few women this weekend and I will be tasting the cum of many more back home. Can you live with that lover boy?"

Sally was teasing me and yet turning me on so much, so I rubbed my thumb in her flowing juices and circled her butt hole with it.

"Real dirty sluts take it in the arse Sally, do you want me to fuck your butt with my thumb while my cock is deep and hard in your pussy and this naked stunning exotic beauty Gigi diddles your clit?"

"OHHH, oHHHH , do anything you want Billy, I am all yours." Sally groaned as she was being fiddled and fucked to her orgasm.

toosalty
toosalty
126 Followers