Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are very vocal Sally, pleaze suck your crème from my fingers, you are drenching my hand in your nectar" Gigi joined in as we both pushed Sally higher and higher in her bliss.

As Gigi put her fingers in Sally mouth, I rammed my thumb into her waiting winky hole, so we had all her three holes filled.

"There's my lovely slut, all three holes working overtime and having her clit bashed like a boxing bag, ohhhrghhhh, fuck I am coming again shheeet!"

"Mmmm, slurp,mmm, ghhhhh, MMMMHH, MMOH MM GHHH!" Sally cried and screamed as she came with me, our bodies pulsating in a sexual throbbing beat before Sally fell from Gigi's hands and slid down, popping my cock and thumb from her glorious groin.

What an experience, what a weekend I thought as I closed my eyes to trap everything I had seen, tasted, heard, felt and experienced in this sexual frenzy with the three girls in my memory.

I was slumped on the ground, in my post orgasm haze, trying to keep my eyes open as I watched the beautiful site of Gigi on her haunches leaning forward, her slick cunt just inches from my face, as she lent in and devoured Sally's swollen and tender pussy. As much as I wanted to keep watching my seamen being sucked from my girlfriend's folds and enjoy the display Gigi was offering me I drifted off into what she would call the "petite mort". I was in a deep sleep of exhaustion, euphoria and sexual bliss, when moans and cries of passion intertwined with my dream state. I was dreaming of a Roman Empire orgy of over indulgence at every level and there was my wife, Sally, rutting with a huge Nubian slave screaming out in pleasure as he speared her again and again with his horse sized manhood. I was layed back, my togo lifted above the belt line as a pretty Persian slave bathed my groin with her tongue in preparation of joining my wife and her slave and taking her in the rear.

Sally's cries reached a crescendo and I was awoken suddenly as Gigi's wet quim pushed back on my face as Sally pushed her away from her over sensitive post climatic clitoris. Gigi went to move away but I held her in place, wanting to feast on that exotic flower once more. It seemed that part of my dream was still going because I was feeling my rising cock being licked by a gentle wet tongue, before it was engulfed in a warm wet mouth. I nibbled and licked all over Gigi's folds and cunt hole, even daring to rim her arsehole which I had savaged speared earlier that day with my rock hard erection.

The naughtiness of licking her bum hole and recalling the way it had gripped and milked my cock this morning as I double teamed her with Frank send throbs up and down my cock and I was suddenly coming again without warning into whoever's mouth it was sucking me. I would like to say it was choking amount of cum but it was only 3 or 4 little pulses but the feeling was incredibly intense as my over worked balls felt like they were blowing dust.

I focused on attending to Gigi's needs and worked my tongue and lips in a sequence of licking and sucking as my hands roved over her most desirable body. Gigi was now sitting more upright on my face and I had to lean my head back to continue my work while she gentle rocked back and forth riding my face. I reached around and above to grab her small tits but my hands came between two writhing feminine bodies and it was a boobfest of groping for me. From Gigi's divine and fine chest showcase to the larger and fuller tits of her girl lover I deducted Kim had joined us and tried to reach down to encourage her to sit on my groin as she kissed Gigi.

But Kim was determined to have her fill of Gigi herself and soon she pulled Gigi free of my face and had her lay down alongside me so she could take over the oral pleasuring on Gigi. I must have had a happy puppy dog look on my face looking at the two of them when Gigi saw me.

"Ohh Billie, you are so cute, let me kizz you as Kimi kizzes my puzzy."

So Gigi had a hand behind my head, drawing me into her face for a long passionate kiss, at the same time having her other hand on Kim's head encouraging her to keep eating her out. We broke away to get a breath, Gigi really getting worked on by Kim. I took the chance to grab and suck those dark temping perfect nipples and added to the frenzy of pleasure.

Our sucking and slurping echoed through the quiet bushland only to be joined by the cried of delight coming from Gigi.

"Ohh Kimmy, Oui, Oui, Yes, ohhh, OHHH GRANDE! AIAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Her fingers dug deep in the back of my head, forcing my face flat against her heaving breasts and I can imagine Kimmy's head would be being forced onto Gigi's groin as well.

"ooooHHHHHHHWWHHHOOOOO!!" Gigi howled, loud and proud coming for us and uncaring if anyone could hear, so sexually raw and free.

Slowly her hand fell away and I was able to un-squish my face from her chest and slump next to her.

I looked down and Kim was crawling up to join us and came and gave me a big sloppy kiss with flavours from Gigi and another musky taste that had me puzzled until I realised it was the remnants of the headjob she gave me. As much as I wanted to roll on top of Kim and ride her hard I was done, I was totally fucked and sucked out. So we lay there tenderly until we could hear Sally rising from her post sex nap.

"Look at you two bitches book-ending my man while I sleep, I can't trust anyone around here!" Sally joked.

"It iz a very good book, I might take it with me on ze plane home OK?"

Don't even think about it Gigi, Billy is so perfect for me and he is mine, besides he doesn't eat snails!" Sally came back, with humour but a touch of jealously.

"Well he did a superb job eating my snail trail maker!" Gigi laughed, running her fingertips up and down her well pleasured pussy lips.

"While you two fight I might see if Billy has any bang left in him?" Kim said, just to stir Sally I am sure.

"I thought you were in the rush to get back to the city Kim?" Sally said, poking her tongue out at her.

"Ohh shit, that's right, we better get a wiggle on."

"No more wiggling," said Sally, "wiggling at Billy after he came back from getting Gigi's car un- bogged got us all fucked!! HAHAHA"

"I don't know about you ladies but I could really go a refreshing dip in the ocean before we head down the highway?" I suggested.

"I would love to Billy but I need to get back to the city and if we go back to the beach the old boys will expect more hanky panky." Kim stated.

I saw Gigi nod her approval to Kim's thoughts but Sally just tilted her head at me and raised an eyebrow.

There was a silent moment between the 4 of us before Sally spoke, in support of my idea,

"Billy and I could go back for a quick swim at the beach and Gigi could take you back Kim?"

"No fucking way sister, what if Gigi and I run into the pervs from the glory hole down the track, we would be left for dead in the bush after they have their evil ways with us. We are all leaving together, now!" Kim presented a good case.

"I think Kim is right Sally, maybe we should get going, if I recall there is a river we crossed about 45 minutes away and I noticed there are tracks leading to it so we could all go there for a cleansing dip before hitting town looking the way we do." I suggested.

We all looked around at each other, suddenly our state of nudity was brought back to our forethought as we saw our skin covered in the sand and leaves stuck to the sex and sweat on our bodies.

"Ok, but err no pantz on until ze river, OK?"

"Deal Gigi." we all said to her coming together for a group hug before jumping in the cars and heading out with me leading in the Land Rover. We stopped near the edge of the bush track and we all threw a top on, I had a Tee shirt, as did Kim, but Sally and Gigi wore a loose singlet that showed plenty of side boob and more if they lifted their arms or jiggled about.

As we joined the traffic on the highway I was careful not to go too fast in the Land Rover and lose Gigi and Kim. Well that was a joke, the old Landies were not built for speed! The cars that past us were oblivious to the fact that we were all nude from the waist down and it gave us a bit of a thrill and a good way to continue the high of the weekend as we headed back to normal life. But our secret was out when we slowly passed an over laden truck chugging up a hill. The driver had plenty of time to look around as his truck laboured on and when he looked down into Sally's window as we past Sally cheekily opened her legs and pulled her singlet top to the side popping a boob out.

"Oh Billy, his eyes almost fell out of his head!"

She laughed, before squirming around in her seat so she could look out the back to see what the driver does when Gigi and Kim go past him. As she was waving and pointing to Kim, her bare arse was wiggling and exposed to anyone in front of us who was looking back. I thought for a split second to let her know, but after our weekend I am sure Sally wouldn't mind.

"Billy, the girls are just passing him now."

"Ha, I just had an idea, I'll slow down and keep them there!"

"You evil mastermind you Billy!"

"Can you see what they are doing?"

"He is having a long look at them, Gigi is laughing because you slowed down, she knows what you are doing."

"OMG Billy!"

"What Sally?"

"That hussy of a friend of mine is bending over with her knees up on her seat and her head between Gigi's legs."

"What is the truckie doing?"

"He is staring right down Kim's privates that are quite public and almost stuck out her window, OMG, he now has his camera out and taking pics."

"Lucky day for him, his best day ever on the road, what is Gigi doing?"

I was getting my perv on a little with the rear view mirror but it was not as good as what Sally could see.

"Gigi has one hand on the wheel and the other tugging on her nipple that she has exposed to the truckie. Now the truckie is yelling to the girls."

"What is he saying?"

"I am not sure, but Kim just slid a hand between her legs and widened her exposure to him. It looks like she is opening her flower for him."

"Ohh Sally, she better ease up either he will have a heart attack or run off the road. We better speed up, give Gigi the signal."

"The girls are laughing so much now, the truckie looks so sad we left him. That was so much fun, I love you Billy!"

"And I love you Sally!," I said as I lent over and kissed her naked arse, "especially this!"

"Billy, behave, we are in public view!" She jokingly admonished me as she spun around back in her seat.

Well lonely truckies on the road keep themselves amused with the mindless chatter on their CB radios and it seemed the bloke who was treated to the show wasn't shy about telling all the other truckies about it. Each truck we past had an eagle eyed driver looking out for us hoping to be treated the same if not better than what they heard. The girls did play along for a little while, flashing a bit of tit to the nicer drivers, but some of them were just pigs and put the girls off.

"How much further to the river Billy?"

"About 5 minutes Sally, don't worry I will give Gigi plenty of notice to turn off with us."

We were lucky there were no truckies behind us when we turned off, I didn't want our little dip to turn into shit fight with a dickhead truckie pulling up and sneaking in on us. We wound down the track as far as I thought it would be safe for Gigi's car, we were well out of eyesight from the highway, even though we could hear the traffic whizz past. We got out and the girls gathered together in a fit of giggles, exchanging stories of how they teased and treated the truckies.

After a few minutes of watching the 3 giggling beauties I said,

"Righto, leave your tops here, its a nudie walk of 5 minutes to the river, last one in pays for our meal at the rest stop!"

I knew that last bit would get the clothes of and the titties bouncing and I smiled to myself thinking it was a cheap price to pay to see the sight even though we had been naked mostly the whole weekend. Something about covering up makes you want to see naked bodies more.

The water was so clear, due to the fact no rain had fallen for ages and muddied up the river, but it was very cool, almost bracing. Someone had put a swing rope up, so I swam under the drop zone to make sure it was deep enough and then got out and did my best Tarzan act for the girls, beating my chest and calling out "Ohh Ahh Ohh Yaahoo" before swinging out on the rope and bombing into the river.

The girls didn't want to be out done, so I stayed where I was to watch them drop from the sky and hit the water near me. Kim went first and had her legs wide apart but slapped hard with her open groin on the water. I swam over to her to make sure she was OK.

"Are you right Kim, that was one hell of slap in your pussy then?"

"I'll be right Billy, just a bit winded and sore, hey but being the mechanic you wouldn't mind having a good look at it and check its all in working order will you Billy?"

"Ha, sounds like you are fine, that pussy of yours has pounded plenty of miles in the saddle Kim"

"Are you calling me a sex addict Billy?"

"Oh no, I literally meant in the saddle, as in all the horse riding you have done."

"I know Billy, just stirring you, you sucker!" Kim laughed back before dunking my head under.

Well, she pushed me under, so I swam up and started to suck on her boobs and feel her up again, the water seemed to have put some life back into me!

When I came back to the surface to breathe Kim was telling the other two to shut their legs before landing.

Gigi flew through the air with grace, managed to flash her legs open at me before closing them and landing pointed toes first. A great performance.

All eyes were on Sally to see what she would do, we were loudly calling out to her to come out of the shadows and swing on the rope into the sun.

Sally finally emerged, but she was not alone.

Into the sunlight the naked Sally appeared, dragging by an ear a middle aged skinny bush-walker, a real nerdy looking bloke with glasses and blushing a deep red in embarrassment.

"Look who I found hiding in the bushes taking pictures of us, this creep, what shall I do with him?"

Sally asked us.

"Make him strip, so we can take pics of him in the nuddie and see how he feels?" Kim suggested.

"Push im in ze river, the naughty man." Gigi said.

The nerd finally spoke, "No not that, I am not a good swimmer and I have asthma.. anything but that, I am so sorry, I have never spied on anyone before, I was just taking a rest from my hike when all you young healthy naked people turned up.. OUCH!"

His plea was cut short as Sally twisted his ear.

"Come on up, there is more to the story that what he is telling us." Sally informed us.

Myself and the the two girls swam to the river bank, I was behind them watching as they breast-stroked, enjoying their legs opening and closing as they kicked on the surface. My personal show continued as they slowly climbed up the bank, revealing their wet charms once again to my eyes, which in turn made my dick half harden, even in the cold water. I took my time climbing up the bank so I could lose my fat, I didn't want some strange pervert get the wrong idea. By the time I joined the others, Sally was explaining how she had found him..

"...so I walked back into the bush to have a quick piddle first and as I bent over I heard a sharp intake of breath come from the bushes, I jumped up and stared into the bush and found this creep with his camera and his little cock out."

"Where is the camera Sally?" Kim wanted to know.

"He dropped it when he came out when I said if he didn't come out Billy would beat him up."

"I'll go look for it." Kim said, walking off on her mission.

I looked down at the pathetic guy, sitting on the ground staring up at the exposed pussies so close to him, his glasses fogging up constantly as he sweated out waiting to know his punishment. I made a move to kick him, not that I was going to, but he winched and cowered and shook, what a weakling.

Kim came back with his camera, a super zoom, and started to review the images, speaking as she did,

"Well, it seems this lonely nerd has set himself up quite well back there, he has built a blind that you thought was just a bush Sally and behind that he has a very comfortable setup. A camping chair, and esky and some porno mags... HOLY SHIT!!.."

"What Kim?" Sally wanted to know.

"We are not the only ones this perv has caught on his camera, seems he comes here or other secluded swimming spots every sunny weekend, he has hundreds of people on his camera."

We looked down at him, he was so ashamed at getting busted he just stared at the ground now, not man enough to look the girls in the eye, or at their young bodies.

"It's only adults, I only take pictures of the adults." he muttered and sobbed. "Everyone who comes here is so young and fit, I was never like that, I was bullied at school and at work, here I get a chance to join in on the life I would have loved to live, please forgive me, I never hurt anyone and I never shared the photos."

"Ohh what a sad man, shall we let him free Oui?"

"Well I guess we are blessed to be healthy, maybe we should," I agreed with Gigi,

"what a miserable life to lead, illicitly watching life from the sidelines and not living it."

Sally looked at Kim, to get a read on what she was thinking, one more vote and the creep is off the hook. I noticed he was now taking furtive glances at Kim and Sally, drinking in their exposure as the girls looked at each other.

Sally looked down at the weak pervert who was now staring at her pussy and flicking his tongue across his lips as his eyes studied her crutch intensely.

"I am sure there is more to this than what he is saying, Kim, go look again and see if there might be anything else hidden back there." Sally said, the perv finally raising he eyes up to hers in a panic and then turning around to watch where Kim went.

"Bingo!" Kim called out before emerging with a camouflaged covered laptop that she missed on her first inspection of the perverts hidey hole. "We are in luck, he is still signed into the website he had loaded pictures on."

"Not ours I hope?" asked Sally.

"No, it was a couple in their early thirties getting quite raunchy just at the rope swing launch, he is a good photographer by the way!" Kim added, "Holey Moley, the grub gets paid to, seems he posts a few teaser shots and then sells the rest of the series to the desperate viewers"

"So, this creep has lied to us, he was going to make money from our naked bodies without our permission. He needs to be taught a lesson. Any suggestions?" Sally asked us all.

"I'll give you the $200 I have on me if you just let me go and give me back all my stuff." The grub pleaded.

"Nope, that won't do!" Sally said firmly, her hands on hips pushing her vag out proudly " I don't want my images on your tacky pervert websites where any lonely dude can see my nudity and pull their hard cocks, imagining they are fucking me...well I think I don't want that?"

Sally paused then asked,

"What do you think Kim?"

"I really don't care so long as my face isn't in the shots, but it's sort of naughty and kinky though, thinking about that, I kinda like the idea."

"Listen, I can give you all premium memberships to the website so you can read all the comments on your photos, So many girls get off just reading the comments men and women leave, talking about what they would do to them. I have heard some marriages been saved as the wife can get her wanderlust sated without actually having an affair but having her images seen and commented on. You can also see all the other contributions there to, it will grant you access to all the rooms, it's worth $500 a year.. I'll let you pick your photos you want to use, hell I will even photograph you all again now so you can pose which ever way you want? Your friend said I am a good photographer. Sounds like we can all benefit from this chance encounter?" the grub was laying it thick on hoping to persuade us. I had to admire him, boxed in a corner as he was yet still trying to get a win for himself, years of being bullied and picked on had made him a great negotiator.