Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh fuck it, we are only young once, what you think Billy, Gigi?" Sally asked, I could see it was appealing to her newly found sexual being.

"Iz ok with me, just not ze face OK?"

"Well, personally I would love to have that scene of you three girls stacked up and split photographed, what did you call it Kim?"

"The block of flaps Billy!!"

"OK, here is the deal," Sally said firmly, "You are going to strip naked, we will take your photo after we write on your naked body with this permanent marker we found in your kit. We will take that one memory card as our insurance. You will photograph us the way we want and give us the money and the website membership codes."

"No, that's not the deal, I am not getting my photo taken naked." squealed the pervert.

"Ohh yes you are, you need to feel like the poor souls whom you have stolen their naked images from feel."

"Better do as the lady says dude, it could be a lot worse for you." I said as menacing as I could.

"Strip, strip, strip..." the girls chanted.

The grub looked around, seeking an escape but he was surrounded by naked vagina's, he was well and truly boxed in.

He stood, shaking and slowly took of his clothes revealing his puny white body, devoid of any hair, whether it was that way naturally or he waxed or shaved everything. His puny chest matched his skinny arms and legs, he had a little soft pot belly and a shrivelled cock and a tight nutsack that was almost unseen.

A few minutes later the girls had labelled him with the permanent marker,

his chest read " I am a pervert",

his belly had an arrow to his shrivelled cock with the words above the arrow "Useless Prick",

his back read " My phone number is XXXXXXX call me for free anal" with an arrow to his skinny arse.

I took photos of his blind and him peeping through the bushes from both sides so people could see his set up. When Sally said to him "Pull your cock like you were when I found you." he said,

"You need to give me a show to watch to get me going, and having you naked in the shot will get a better understanding of my whole set up."

Damn, this guy was good, he was talking Sally into displaying herself so he could have a pull, I was going to say something but I found it kinky and I thought I would see how it played out.

"Ok, Billy take it with me in it but not my face darling."

I shot a few headless frames of Sally standing naked in front of the blind but I couldn't see if the perv was pulling himself.

Kim saw what was going on and told him to come out the front. To the girls disappointment his weener was half flaccid and bent at an angle.

"Why aren't you fully hard?" Kim asked the pervert.

"Well I have seen you all naked for the last hour, you girls need to up your game and get nasty for me, just being naked isn't enough now, you have to get horny and dirty."

"I ain't touching that poor excuse of a bent penis!" Kim said.

"Who ever sucks his cock to hardness gets to do the same to mine?" I called out, not really knowing why I said it.

Well, the three girls who despised the perv a little while ago were now clamouring to suck his little cock. His expression was priceless and I snapped away capturing the moment. Sally fought the hardest and soon had the little worm in her hot mouth bobbing up and down in the shortest of strokes. The grub even took the liberty of touching Sally on her head, caressing the sides of her face and continued to feel her neck, shoulders and was moving to touch her breasts. I was about to say something as I looked on through the camera snapping away when a warm mouth encased my hardening cock. Distracted by Kim I said nothing, I looked up and the grub now had his hands on Sally's nipples tweaking them erect as she sucked his little cock. I thought I should say that's enough but his actions on my girl made me want to copy them on Kim's tits.

We looked at each other, him getting pleasured by my Sally and feeling her tits while I photographed him doing that, as Sally's girlfriend sucked my full blown erection. The cheeky bugger winked at me, as if to say he knew I was getting off watching Sally being a slut for him. Maybe I was.

"Iz not fair, I haz no cock to suck." Gigi complained, interrupting my thoughts.

Sally pulled her lips of his little hard, but still bent, cock with a "pop" and said "OK, now you are camera ready, let's shoot.'' She turned around and saw Kim blowing me, I thought I was in trouble but all Sally said was,

"Don't distract the camera man Kim, just keep him ready for me, I so need another good fucking."

We posed the perv perving and pulling his dick as Sally, Kim and Gigi pretended to be playing naked in the forest without knowing the perv was watching and masturbating. I had enough of shooting the creep and I wanted the shot of the girls stacked so I passed the camera to the perv and the girls arranged themselves into the triple delight, spread and bent over each other. Sally's flower was creamy and open but the other two girls needed some encouragement so I moved in and started licking Gigi's pussy.

"You want me to do the same to the one on the bottom to save time?" The perv offered?

"Go on Kim, let him get you all juicy, even better, flood his face with your gush!!" Sally suggested to her friend in a quiet conspiratorial voice.

"You are so kinky miss goody two shoes, who knew you could think like that, but it's a great idea and I am horny as all fuck anyway." Kim agreed.

I reluctantly stopped feasting on Gigi's folds to tell the grub to join us and lick Kim. He was over in a flash, set the camera up on a small tripod and it was clicking away every few seconds automatically as he dived in to eat Kim out.

I had one hand splaying Gigi's lips apart, one hand diddling my Sally's love box and my lips and tongue dancing all over Gigi's smooth split cunt. Gigi was mewing and murmuring away in French, the perv was sounding like a Labrador eating wet dog food, furiously licking and slurping on Kim's privates, whilst my fingers struck a steady drum pistoning in and out of Sally. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Sally's hands move down to grab Kim's boobs to help her edge to her climax, or maybe it was to help Sally get off, who knew?

Sally started moaning and I could feel her tense and release her cunt muscles on my fingers, Gigi's flower was now blossoming and flowing with her rich tasting nectar and she slid a hand in to join my oral attack on her now hard clitoris. I stepped away and Sally had one of her hands go straight to her clit and twiddled away. I wanted to see the perv get drowned by Kim's gush and it didn't take long. I was stroking myself watching Sally and Gigi frig themselves when Kim bellowed and blew. The little perv fell over onto his back like he had copped the full force of a firehose. He was coughing and spluttering, looking so shocked, he face, neck and chest drenched in Kim's orgasmic blast.

"OK, the girls are nice and wet for the photograph, come on, do your job." I demanded of the shocked weasel. He got up dazed, unsure of what just hit him, wiped his eyes and got his camera and adjusted some settings as I adjusted the girls pose and pussy lips just the way I wanted them to look. He took heaps of shots near and far, at one stage I thought he was going to loose his camera in Gigi's pussy it was that close to it.

"How about you hold your big hard cock next to each wet pussy and I can take a shot" he suggested.

"Sounds good to me!"

I moved in and posed my erection next to each waiting pussy.

"Now do the same with my tiny cock just for comparison." he said, passing me the camera before I had a chance to say no.

Well, when I posed standing along side each pussy my hard cock matched the open split on offer, parallel lines. When the perv stood next to each pussy his bent cock veered into the split it almost looked like he was fucking them. He took the liberty of feeling each girls lips and diddling their cunts as he posed, his tiny dick waving in excitement.

When he posed next to Kim's he took a step closer on one side blocking my view.

I heard Kim say,

"I hope that's your little finger if it's your cock in me I will snap it off and feed it to the fishes in the river."

"Nah, its only my finger I promise" He said breathing hard.

I crunched on some twigs as I approached, causing him to spin around, his now wet shiny cock waving harder than ever. I pushed him away and tossed his camera at him.

I shoved my cock into Kim's waiting cunt without warning, knowing she was well juiced up from her earlier climax.

"Ohhhhh, now that's not a finger, fuck me Billy." Kim sighed happily.

I was more systematic this time, 20 strokes in each pussy before moving on to the next. Sally was so creamed up she felt slicker than warm oil. I gently rocked into Gigi keenly aware that she was sore from Franks brutal but amazing fucking of her, but when I got back to Sally's tighter cock dock I hammered hard and fast. On my third round the perv came up and asked if I will shove my cock in their inviting bum holes too, as it seemed a pity not to photograph that to while we had a cameraman available.

I asked the girls and they all said OK, but no double dipping back into their pussies and to wipe off after each arse.

I sent the perv to wet his shirt in the river to use as a cleaning cloth on my cock. I continued my pussy ploughing trifecta enjoying the time just me with my three willing stacked and spread playthings. I felt King of the World fucking away as the three of them purred for me. Kim broke my rhythm when she said,

"He is taking his time.."

I pulled out of Gigi and turned around.

"Girls, looks like he has done ze runner, hiz clothes, hiz camera and laptop, all gone."

The girls quickly disengaged from their split tri-stack and we ran off looking for the weirdo. He was no where to be seen. We raced up to where we parked, we could see our footprints in the sandy track coming down from where we parked but no fresh footprints going back up.

"He must have a second blind somewhere back there, probably to catch other camera angles." Kim said. "Where would you put one Billy?"

"Why ask me Kim?"

"Well you are a bloke, he is a bloke so I need know where a bloke might want to catch peoples nakedness."

"Well the view as you climbed out of the river up the riverbank was certainly a Kodak moment if there ever was one. So somewhere where you could see the girls bend over as they climbed out of the water." I confessed.

"Right, Billy come with me, Sally and Gigi look around up here." Kim had us organised, she was wanting to recapture the grub and teach him a lesson. We clambered down the path to where we and other people has exited the river and looked around. One part of the riverbank jutted out, so it looked back onto this exit point and we could see there was some dead branches bunched together.

"That would be where he is I reckon, but the scrub between here and there is so thick we will have our skin shredded trying to push through it." I said.

Just then something caught the sun and glinted at us from inside the dead branches.

"The cheeky fucker must be taking photos of us looking for him," Kim said to me before yelling out, "SALLY, GIGI, we found him, stay up there in case he bolts for the track out, Billy and I are going over to him."

"But Kim, the scrub is to thick for us to get to him in the nude, how are we going to reach him?"

"Billy you are silly sometimes.'' Kim said before leaning in and kissing my lips spinning me around so my back was to the river.

I thought cool, we were going to fuck on the river back to draw the creep out of his lair. But instead of Kim laying back onto the earth bank, she pushed hard into my chest and sent me flailing through the air into the river.

"Swim over to him Billy, be our hero!" Kim laughed and jiggled her breasts at me as I spluttered to the surface.

I swam the short distance to the point where we thought his 2nd blind was and found an exit point and climbed up straight into his blind. He must go for a quick dip to cool off sometimes and had forgotten to cover his entry point. He wasn't there but I found a second camera on a tripod aimed at the point where I admired the girls charms on display as they climbed the riverbank. I found his pathway up the bank and crept up that quietly. He was still naked, on his knees jerking off furiously looking up. I crept closer then I saw that Gigi was standing there her long legs apart, holding her pussy lips open with one hand, looking down at the creep with one finger held to her mouth ensuring the perv stays quiet. I saw him nod his head, and Gigi beckoned him closer and he shuffled forward on his knees masturbating to the goddess displayed for him.

His wanking arm was a blur as Gigi pushed her open slit so close to his face, her knees bent lewdly apart. She lent back on one hand, keeping the other displaying her open split cunt lips for the pleasure of the weirdo. Or so he thought until the hot stream of piss cascaded into his face. Gigi had played him perfectly.

"I haz ze escapee, now covered in my pee pee!" She called out to the girls laughing.

"Cough, cough.. fuck you I was almost there you bitch, why did you have to do that. I am blinded, my eyes are stinging from your foul piss you bitch. Stop pissing on me." The pervert raved.

"But you are ze pervert, you like pervert things no?" Gigi teased him. " Would you like to fuck with me, ohh what a pity your petite penis is now all shy ahh well, perhaps the man behind you will fuck you instead hey?"

The perv turned around rubbing his eyes and they went so large when he saw me glaring at him.

"No. no. I don't do gay shit, I'll do anything you want but not that." he was shaking in fear.

For a micro second I almost felt sorry for him, then I was back to my senses.

"Where's your camera and other stuff?"

"Over there, the other side of the path."

" Well get up and show the girls, I'll grab this camera down here. You fucked up a good deal you stupid moron. Keep a close eye on this weasel girls."

He showed the girls another blind he had, where he quickly threw his gear whilst running away from us.

We got the pervs camera gear together, collected all the memory cards and then changed his password and email on his pervert website before formatting his laptop.

"Righto, time for us to go I believe ladies." I stated, our work was done obliterating what the perv had being doing.

"Ohh Billy, but I haven't had a swim yet and you still need to make me cum." Sally reminded me.

"I haven't cum yet either, its the least you lot could do for me and I won't tell the cops how you kidnapped me, stripped me and held me against my will. I think charges like that will fuck your careers and Frenchie here will have a hard time at the immigration detention centre awaiting trial, I heard the guards there are cruel, brutal and vicious." The grub said, trying to weasel his way again.

"Kim, you are our bush lawyer, is he talking shit or could that happen?" Sally asked.

"Well technically those charges might be laid in the right circumstances but in light of the evidence we have I think it's unlikely."

"What evidence you silly cunt, you wiped my laptop, the perv website is no longer in my email account now, I do not have the password for it, all you have are the memory cards with no proof who took the photos. I think you better do what I want and you all better do it now!"

"Kim?" Sally quietly asked her friend.

"He is right, we are fucked if he goes to the cops. SHIT!"

"Merde, I do not want to go to detention centre, my ex threatened me that many times." Gigi confessed.

Holy heck, the weasel has turned tables on us, I silently admired his Machiavellian footwork. I could bash his head on a rock and we could walk away but I know the girls would never forgive me for my violence. My cock twitched as I thought what he might be thinking now on how to use his power over us, his mind must be be in pervert heaven right now planning what to do with his nubile young willing sex slaves he has coerced.

He set up the camera on the tripod to film video, he had the girls on their knees in a circle around him and made them suck his little cock as he filmed them with his other camera from his point of view looking down at them.

"Ohh yeah, wrap them big French lips around my cock or all your holes will be ripped apart by those guards in detention Gigi. Where are your tits, these are miserable little fleabites, mind you these nipples are getting hard, wow look how big they get when I pinch them, you are a horny bitch."

"Offer me your big melons to squeeze Kim as you suck me deep. You thought you were so clever, now look at you, on your knees sucking strange cock to keep yourself out of jail. Look Gigi, these are tits, see how big they are, my cock would get lost in between them for days."

"Watch your boyfriend get hard when he sees you slobbering and gagging on my cock Sally. I liked it last time you sucked me, you are my regular cock sucking nudist, we need to meet up more and I am sure your boyfriend will agree, he likes seeing your nipples get hard all by themselves as you suck my cock. It's a turn on for both of you and you can't deny it. Look Billy she is nodding her head in agreement. Sally run your fingers through your slit and show me if you are wet for me. Hey Billy look at all that cunt cream on your girls fingers, she is so turned on by me."

Not only was he degrading the girls making them perform the acts to give him sexual pleasure, he was debasing them mentally, totally breaking down any resistance they showed at the start.

Sally looked over to me and just rolled her eyes when she saw I was hard as I ever had been, watching her get orally and aurally abused, as her fingers went back to her snatch and she frigged herself.

"Hey bitch, stop fiddling with my property, that pussy is just for my pleasure, not yours."

He gathered the girls in a close huddle and thrusted 20 times in each of their mouths, winking at me as he did.

"OK, tongues out and touching each other girls here comes my tiny load from my tiny balls for you catch on your tongues."

The girls looked up eagerly awaiting his tiny blow, their tongues an erotic sight of writhing sex each trying to touch his small penis head as he pulled on his little dick, keen to catch the tiny spurts they expected on their tongues and finish their ordeal.

Splat,

Splat,

Splat.

Three big blasts of cum shot out of his little cock, the volume seemingly impossibly large from one with such small genitalia. Each of the girls faces were dripping in his seed but all three held their tongues out to catch it as he instructed.

"Ohh yeah, that's great, show me the load you have, all yeah, now kiss each other and suck all my cum off your faces while I film you doing it. Stop wanking Billy, you might get a go later if you behave."

Shit, I didn't even realise I had a hand on my cock as I watched the scene.

"Can we get up now Sir?" Sally asked her tormentor.

"Yes you can get your cock sucking butt over to my cooler and get me a drink while Frenchie cleans off my cock and Kim kisses my arse. These two bitches are going to give me an all over tongue bath to remove all their stinking fluids they have sprayed on me today."

So there was my girlfriend, naked and on her hands and knees acting as a table as the perv rested his drink on her bare butt, threatening to spank her severely if she lets the drink spill, while the other two lapped their tongues over every inch of his weird puny body. At least it was devoid of hair. To make Sally's task harder he felt and prodded her anywhere he liked, under her arms in her armpits, but Sally held firm. When he delved a finger into her creamy vagina she didn't flinch, then when he circled around her anus before plunging in Sally shook but didn't drop the drink. However, when he pulled that finger out of her bum and took it to her mouth Sally pulled back quickly and the drink fell to the ground.