Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 08

Story Info
The final chapter.
43.2k words
4.5k
6
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
125 Followers

This is the epic finale to the saga of our young couple, Billy and Sally.

A recap is here to help you recall the events leading to this finale as it's been a while since the previous chapter.

This chapter is an adventure story, with a big climax, that could be read without enjoying the novel's worth of 118,000 words in the previous chapters, but if you want enjoy all the ups and downs and ins and outs, start at chapter 1.

SPOILER ALERT

A brief recap of our story.

Gorgeous Sally and Billy met in Technical College, Billy in Mechanical Engineering, Sally in Fashion design. They went away to an idyllic isolated beach and were empowered by being nude in nature for the first time. Sally was posing nude on their restored 4X4 on the beach, to be photographed by Billy, a distance away as he only had a long lens on an old film camera, when 2 rough looking older men saw Sally and came up and spoke with her. Billy's plans of losing their virginity together were delayed through a series of incidents that had the 4 of them all naked and eating fresh caught seafood and drinking. Billy finally had intercourse with Sally a few days later, with the two old blokes watching nearby, but blew with just 7 strokes. Sally, who may have been affected by drugs and certainly alcohol then wanted to see if Roger's cock that was studded with ball bearings under the skin of his shaft would feel different to Billy's cock. So Roger fucked her hard as Billy watched and grimaced, as his dear young girlfriend he just lost his virginity with together, was pounded hard to orgasm by a uncouth old stranger.

The other old bloke, Frank, who had a fishing charter boat, had a massive cock named Godzilla, that was tattooed with a snake pattern.

Over the course of time Billy and Sally had a madcap run of sexual escapades on the beach and nearby and back in the city but Sally never did fuck the huge Godzilla. But Sally always showed a strong attraction to Frank and the power Frank seemingly had over her really worried Billy.

Poor Billy was always coming off second best as Sally discovered her sexual frontiers.

We pick up the story a few months after a debauched weekend in the city where Sally and Billy were playthings to a group of wealthy sex fiends who pushed both their boundaries to the limit and maybe beyond.

THE FINAL CHAPTER!

Sally was on her knees next to me, looking up with love and devotion to the man standing in front of her.

She opened her mouth wide to receive his gift, her eyes looking longingly directly at his. He paused, looking down at Sally with her open, expectant mouth, before muttering a few words in his deep voice and slowly, with deliberation, inserted his gift between Sally's perfect waiting lips.

It has been a long 4 months since that wild weekend where the rich and sexually eccentric Richard, Alex and Monique had us in so many ways, but so much had changed with Sally. It must have been the intensity of the turbo boosted sexual events and experiences that made Sally go into a deep reflection about her life.

We were walking hand in hand through parkland a few weekends after she and I performed at the Black Cat Club when Sally told me,

"Billy, that weekend at the Black Cat Club was truly mind blowing, but it wasn't me, I need to find the real me."

I was worried where this was heading.

"Billy, I think it's best to calm things down for a while and just go back to our studies and concentrate on those, rather than letting all of the sophisticated but seedy city people use our bodies as their amusement park and other perverts use us for their visual stimulation!" Sally looked at me solemnly as she spoke.

"I agree Sally, I am so glad you thinking this way, we have each other and that is all I will ever need, you will never need another man in your life." I said with great relief. I was going to be able to keep Sally all for myself and she will stop with all the nonsense with the manipulators that had taken her under their control.

Sally interrupted my thoughts with,

" About that Billy,

.

.

,

I do have another man in my life I need to spend more time with, please do not get upset because if you try to stop my relationship with him you will no longer be part of my life."

I fell to the ground in shock. How can she love another after all we have endured and survived together?

"What the fuck is going on Sal, who is this prick, I'll smash his face in, I don't care how big he is?"

I suddenly thought, big, ohh no, not the Godzilla.

"Sally, it's Frank isn't it, you have been seeing him behind my back. I saw the way to kept looking at him that whole weekend up the coast, ohh I am such a fool, I should have known this was coming, Sally, what can I do or say to convince you that you and Frank would be a dead end street while you and me are on the best road trip through life." I rambled and pleaded.

Sally reached down tenderly and caressed my cheeks,

"Oh Billy, you are such a silly. Sure Frank has a very impressive willy, but he is no match for the other man I love."

There, she said it, she loves this other guy, ahh fuck!!.

"Sall, how long you known this bloke?"

"Well Billy, he came into my life when I was quite young at school and our relationship grew from there and has become a massive part of my life."

"Sally, this mongrel has groomed you, can't you see. A teacher at school can have so much influence over a child and he has used that to win you over. No way am I going to let some degenerate pedo teacher steal you away from me. What is his name? I am going to report him!!"

Sally laughed, which twisted the metaphorical knife she had already plunged into my heart go much deeper.

She dropped to her knees and held my hands, kissed them, then looked into my eyes and said,

"His name is.."

"NO!, On second thoughts don't tell me his name, I might do something rash and end up in prison." I interjected.

Sally just kissed me again, looked at me with those big blue eyes full of love, and said,

"His name is Jesus, our lord and saviour."

"Oh Sally, what a fool I had been carrying on like. I thought you had love for a real person, I am so relieved. Let's celebrate with a quickie in the bushes over there, it's been two weeks since we made love."

Sally let go of my hands and and said with deep conviction,

"There will be no more of that for me until my love is celebrated in holy matrimony or maybe never again if I devote my life to the Church Billy."

"Woo up Sally, what are you saying, you can't be thinking about becoming a fucking nun surely?"

"Billy, firstly nuns do not fuck, so saying fucking nuns shows your ignorance and disrespect. Secondly how I devote MY life is up to me."

I was utterly crushed, I needed to know why.

"Sally what has brought all this on, I am struggling to breathe, my mind cannot process what you are saying?"

Sally proceeded to tell me that as part of her fashion studies she took an elective looking at fashion through human history and the impact that religions had on what people wore. In doing so Sally found her love for Jesus was rekindled and now had taken over her heart.

I asked her,

"But how do you justify your behaviour, especially the weekend in the city, if you are now so religious?"

Maybe I shouldn't have asked, as I copped a big sermon about Jesus being so forgiving,

etc etc, blah blah,

and finally Sally finished up by saying,

"Billy, even in the Amish communities they have the Rumspringa where the adolescents find their path, mainly they choose to stay with their community, but some pick the modern world. My time has been spent weighing up the joys of the pleasures of the physical world compared to that of my spiritual relationship with Jesus."

"So Sally, where does that leave us?" I blubbered, thinking I had lost her.

"Billy, we are still together, we are just not going to be together sexually until I decide on my path."

So fast forward to where this chapter started, there is Sally kneeling before the priest as he gives her a round wafer as their communion ceremony. Sally had asked me to accompany her to the church for a special service, she was being admitted as a novitiate to study to become a nun.

Billy Zero, Jesus One, the scoreboard read.

I tried to have a calm exterior but I was fuming inside. The organisation had tainted her mind when she was young and now she had fallen into their well practised clutches.

Once a month Sally was allowed to call me from where ever they were brainwashing her, she sounded more and more distant each time as fell deeper into the rabbit hole of religion. Then a monthly call wasn't made and then I hadn't heard from her for over a year when she finally rang again.

"Billy it's me, Sally, I have some great news for us!" She gushed over the line full of excitement.

"That's wonderful Sally, are you leaving them and coming back to me?" I said, daring to dream that it might be true.

"Ohh, Silly Billy, you haven't changed at all. Of course not, but I have convinced the order that they need to let you volunteer as a mechanic, as we are taking an older vessel out to the Pacific to do missionary work. You can fix boat motors can't you Billy?"

I couldn't believe my ears, does she just want a mechanic or has she gone to extraordinary lengths to finally get some time with me.

I replied,

"Yer, I guess so, it's going to be more about servicing the engine, shaft drive and props before we go and stock up on oils and spares, when can you show me the vessel, and how much time will you need me for?"

"Today Billy, I am down at the dock now, and we will need you for 6 months."

It was perfect timing, I had just finished a rewarding contract with a large company and hadn't decided what to do. If I worked for the 2nd half of the financial year I would lose so much in tax. This cruise might be ideal in many ways, I guess you could almost call it a godsend.

I raced down to the docks where Sally said she was, jumped out of my Land Rover, and was wondering around, looking out for Sally dressed as a penguin in the traditional black and white nuns outfits. I saw a group of four young ladies being spoken to by a smartly dressed young lady facing them, who had short hair and a clipboard. I approached to ask her, as she seemed in charge, if she knew where Sister Sally, or whatever name she might have now was.

As soon as I said "Excuse me?", the lady with the clipboard dropped it and turned, running to me,

"Billie!!!" She cried and jumped at me, her arms and legs wrapping around me like a Koala hugging a tree.

I was agog. I was expecting a devout, almost severe version of Sally, but here was the fun and loving Sally I knew. My arms wrapped her tightly to me and our bodies were once more enjoying the feel of each other, all be it through clothes. Sally kissed me on both cheeks and when my cock went instantly hard and I tried to kiss her on her lips she wiggled out of my hug and pushed me gently on my chest so I would release her. It was just a brief moment of body to body contact but Sally felt so good and my body reacted so promptly.

She turned to the group of girls and introduced me as I bent down to use the clipboard to hide my tenting pants.

"This is Billy, my dear friend who is going to be our engineer on our missionary voyage."

Sally proceeded to rattle off their names and none of them stayed in my mind, the hormones and endorphins racing through my body ensured that the only thing I was concentrating on was Sally.

"I was expecting you dressed head to toe in black with a wimple Sally, you threw me dressed so smart." I said after waving a cursory hi at the girls.

"Well Billy times have changed and the order we are with are progressive, not regressive. It may seem that I have been cloistered up for the last year or so but the study has been intense. Once we take our final vows we will be dressed as Brides of Christ for formal occasions. But even though we will be devout and modest doesn't mean we cannot dress to impress to aid us in our work."

Sally spun around again and pointed to the vessel behind where the young ladies sat, and told me,

"This is our vessel, 'MV Makila Manutai' that we will be taking."

I looked at the boat, it was steel, it was old, it was very small, only about 23 metres long. It had a high end prow with a covering providing shade on the prow deck, lower gunwales through the middle cargo deck area, overshadowed by the forward mounted davit that would unload the bags of copra in the past. The stern featured the wheelhouse and I assume captains quarters with covered decks on the sides and rear, over the enclosed level below it with a scare porthole here and there. Certainly it was built for island cargo, not comfort. 6 months on a leaky boat, great!

"Oh look, there is our captain now, AHOY!! Capt'n Martin!" Sally called out waving to the older man stepping onto the bridge deck.

"Ahoy there Sister, is that the mechanical man of yours there, he is hardly old enough to know the difference between a spanner and a wrench?" Martin replied gruffly.

"Can I send Billy on board your ship Captn?" Sally asked politely.

"Aye, lets see what the lad knows."

I jumped aboard and shook the strong hand of the Captain. He was in his sixties, white haired, weathered face and nose that looked like it had suffered years of hard drinking sessions, behind it though, the man was sober.

"A spanner is used to turn a nut or bolt, but a wrench is used to turn a pipe or shaft, except in the USA where all spanners are wrenches and adjustable spanners are known as monkey wrenches, Capt'n." I said proudly, showing off, "Any chance you could show me the engine room and I can start to work out what to order in?"

"Aye, you might know what's in the books or internet but can you use them dainty hands? That is what we will truly find out once we are underway" Martin replied, none to impressed with my answer and walked away from me. He was shorter and stouter than me, but I still felt like he was looking down on me.

"Ya coming lad, or are you waiting on a bleeding written invite?"

Martin was waiting at the hatchway under the bridge.

He took me down the steep steel staircase to a surprisingly clean engine room. I was fearing the worst but now felt very relieved. The engine was well used, it looked to be an in line six, and I asked the Captain,

"Is this a Screaming Jimmy?"

"Aye, lad knows his motors, it's a 6-71 Detroit, 190 hp. It gets us to where we go, nice and slow, about 8 knots in fair seas."

The Captain seemed impressed I knew the engine, even though over the years it had been one of the most widespread workhorses ever. He now continued,

"Survey was done last week, you won't see any better ones still running than this beauty'' Martin said warmly and proudly, patting the chest high engine.

Then moving back to his gruff front he wore,

"Not even sure why they want you on the crew lad, so don't go tinkering with her will you?"

"Aye Aye Capt'n, do you mind if I cast my eye over the service logs?" I replied, happy I had made a small breakthrough of his tough exterior.

Over the next few hours I slowly impressed the old salt with what I knew, asking all the right questions as I got to know what I would be working with. Sally and the girls were gone when we emerged from the bowels of the vessel unfortunately. I researched the vessel over night to find she could take about 25 tonnes of cargo. Certainly not enough to warrant a commercial return for a 6 month trip, but I guess missionary work rewards isn't about value for the dollar.

In a rush the week went by and soon we had cast off and heading out into the Pacific.

On board were the Captain, his 2 crew Alon and Sonny plus the cook, with the original name of Cookie, all small skinny Filipino men around 45 to 65 years old who nattered away constantly in Tagalog, often with arms around each others shoulders. There was also myself, Sally and the group of girls I had met at the dock.

Sally had us gather on the fore deck and called each girl up one by one as we sailed away from Australia so I could meet them properly. I am not sure if they were emotional from leaving their homeland and their families for the first time, or something else, but each girl embraced me in a tight hug and held onto me for seemly ages until a slight "Er--hem" from Sally was heard.

There was a short redhead called Cathy who felt soft under her clothes, whose pale skin was going to need constant protection in the tropical sunlight. She wasn't fat, but she wasn't firm. She had an Irish accent and I could see she had a great sense of humour.

Cathy said to me smiling and with a wink in her eye,

"So, Billy, if just half of what Sally has told us about is true, we are all in safe hands or maybe it's great danger, I am not sure!"

Cheeky Irish minx I thought.

A skinny, but not anorexic girl with an elegant Spanish look and jet black hair in a bob, who was quite tall was named Eva. She could look amazing with a touch of make up and decent clothes. Her Mediterranean skin would do much better in the harsh sunlight than Cathy's, but I felt some of her bones throughout her hug. However her natural scent triggered my desires, it was so alluring, I hope she didn't feel the start of my rising bone in the tight hug as she clung onto me.

I tried to get Sally's attention before she called the next girl up to greet me so I could gather my wits, well really just to lose my stiffy, but she was too quick.

The reason is the next girl was drop dead gorgeous, her becoming a nun was a crime to all humanity.

Mia was a beautiful Eurasian with amazing blue eyes, around 5 foot 8, slim with feminine curves but topped with long blonde hair tied back in a loose ponytail. While Mia embraced me Sally said,

"You are probably wondering why a novice would be vain enough to dye her hair, aren't you Billy?"

I just nodded, I was really thinking I hope I don't explode in my pants as this goddess writhes as she hugs me, there is no way she could not feel my now raging hard pressing against her.

Sally continued,

"Mia is part Hmong, her mother was blonde as a child and her father was a blonde Norwegian who was working to help stop the heroin trade in Asian. She is a rare natural blonde Eurasian. Mia came to Australia for safety and schooling, which is just as well as her parents were killed by the notorious 5Z triad 2 years ago, so now we are Mia's family."

As Sally spoke about Mia's parents execution Mia held me even tighter and sobbed with her face hidden in my shoulder. I patted her on her back to reassure Mia she was safe and resisted the primal urge to lower my hands and grab her bum as she pressed her groin against mine, I assume to help erase the pain of the memory of her parents demise. The thin dress she was wearing would not stop her feeling the heat and throb of my cock.

My voice choked as I said,

"Mia, what ever I can do for you I will, I am so sad to hear about your parents."

Mia pulled her teary face from my shoulder and looked at me,

"Billy, I am sure you will there when I need you, where ever and how ever deeply I need you."

As she said that her hips mashed hard against mine. There was no doubt she was rubbing herself on my rigidity and her words were a sexual invite if there ever was. Or maybe it was just my interpretation as I was so turned on by the teasing and the temptation of the forbidden fruit that Sally was making me hug.

When Mia reluctantly pulled away from me on Sally's polite cough to indicate that was long

enough, I had to clasp my right wrist with left hand to cover my very visible boner.

The last girl was Polynesian, dark skin but not black, thick black hair and her body type was of the leaner Polynesians, not the thickset ones. Her name was Alani and she surprised me with the power of her hug. I was surprised again when she tenderly rubbed her nose against mine as part of her greeting. All I could think of how good would she be to fuck, and she would fuck back hard too. But I had to be on my best behaviour.

toosalty
toosalty
125 Followers