Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sweating that evening in my cabin, when I had a brilliant thought. The pool rules, I had to go reread the pool rules. I went up on the dark deck and sure enough, in the dim light I could just read.

" 1.

Pool users must wear approved swimming attire during daylight hours."

Fuck it, it's night time, I'm swimming. I shucked off my shorts and jumped in, finally getting some sort of relief from the trying day. I lay right back and looked up the clear night and was amazed at how bright and how many stars were out. Floating on my back, the sounds and vibrations of the boats motor humming through the water, I was totally relaxed and at peace. I closed my eyes and just drifted, physically and mentally, it was so calming.

I was dreaming of Sally rubbing her naked body on mine in the water, way back on the beach where we naked and virgins. The memory was so vivid, I could feel the soft firmness of her breasts against me and her lips kissing my face. My cock was standing up, periscoping out of the water and a cool hand was stroking it. My dream was interrupted as I bumped into a naked body.

Sally was there next to me, it wasn't a dream.

"Finally you're awake Billy. I have been talking to you but your ears were underwater, but at least Big Boy was paying attention." Sally said, her hand still gently stroking me.

I hugged Sally with joy, I was so relieved she was here. There was so much to talk about, but at the moment her hand was doing all the communication we needed. Up and down, squeezing gently as we kissed, finally kissed in passion after such a long absence. My hands ran over her back, held her head and back down to her buttocks, I was in my Nirvana, with Sally's legs now wrapped around me. The two of us, naked under the stars, in the middle of the tropical Pacific, about to be rejoined with our lovemaking. I reached down and felt between Sally's legs, guiding my cockhead to it's rightful home.

Sally tensed, broke away from my kiss.

"Billy, I need to confess..."

CRACK!

Suddenly we were bathed in a blinding strong light. Was this divine powers from heaven coming to here Sally's confession?

No, just the voice of the divine power of the Captain could be heard,

"Righto you 2, out of the pool right now! It's pool maintenance time." He barked over the loudspeaker.

Sally swam to the side and threw one leg over the side to exit onto the deck. To my horror, the Captain had come down onto the deck and was standing right behind her, Sally must not have seen him as there was a bright spotlight just above him. She lay, spread, legs each aside the wall of the temporary pool, asking,

"Are you coming Billy?"

Ohh, how I wanted to come, so badly, but I had to let Sally know she was giving the Captain a great show of her feminine charms.

"Sally, don't lie spread like that, the Captain is right behind you, he can see everything!"

"Ohh, Billy, you are always joking and playing tricks, I am not going to fall for that one."

"But Sally!"

"Well since you are so determined to make me fall for your trick and turn around and flash towards you instead, how about I do this for the phantom "Captain"."

With that Sally reached back and grabbed her bum cheeks and spread herself even more lewdly, exposing everything to the Captain's gaze while she smiled at me.

"I really need you both out now!" The Captain said, this time Sally had no doubt about the Captain's location. She blushed.

"Oops, sorry for flashing you Captain." She said, now standing wet and naked in front of him. I couldn't see his expression as his face was in shadow but I could see his head move up and down as he drank in Sally's nakedness presented to him. I got out as quick as I could and stood in front of Sally to stop the Captain appreciating her nakedness.

"Wow Billy, you are so protective, what ever happened to you agreeing that being naked is natural and wonderful?" Sally asked.

"Um Sally, that was when we were all naked in nature, remember? Not a steel boat with a diesel engine. What were you going to say Sally?"

Just then Mia and Eva came out on the deck, and Eva whistled at Sally and I's nudity.

"Sally, I have an urgent message for you." Mia said seriously.

Once again, this cruise was turning me insane. Fuck I needed a good fuck, dammit, even a bad, lousy fuck would do, I thought.

Back in my cabin alone, I sensed that maybe I was only being fed half the story of what was going on. Was the Captain fucking all the girls, were the crew involved? What was my role here, really? I hoped what ever that was it would be revealed soon, before I went mad with terminal blue balls.

I awoke late again, but to my surprise the pool was gone, all traces of it missing, and instead at the front of the fore deck was a large crucifix and all the girls were in light blue dresses, with emblems like a uniform, on their knees praying. I could see islands ahead and it appeared we were approaching a small wharf with a waiting crowd of Islanders waving. Sonny came up to me and said,

"Miss Sally wants you wear now." He passed me a robe made of unbleached, coarse linen with a hood, and a beaded string he indicated to use as a belt.

"She wants me to dress a Monk?"

Sonny nodded enthusiastically.

Well Sally was either taking the piss out of me for having a hairy cock the day before when all of Alani's shaved pubes made me look like a monkey, or me being celibate on a boat with 5 gorgeous half naked women for days and days. I decided to play along and join the charade. A small media crew of two, a photographer and a reporter were there to see the arrival and interview Sally while the other girls gifted some of the cargo to the Islanders. Then all the girls went with the local Minister for a private meeting and took a chest of medicines and vaccines with them, while I was left on the boat. In return we were gifted fresh fruit, vegetables and fish that Cookie could do wonders with.

The girls returned from the meeting with the Islander Spiritual leader, looking a little withdrawn and downcast.

I asked,

"How did it go?"

Sally said curtly,

"We have to prove our innocence at each island, this first time was distressing on the girls but I am sure they will get used to it."

"What do you mean Sally, prove your innocence?""

"Not now Billy, I am not in the mood to talk. But briefly, when the missionaries came through these islands they thought their word of god would be easier to be accepted by the communities if they adopted some of the local traditions and spirit folk law in their conversions, so the Spiritual leaders are half priests, half shamans and half Spanish Inquisitors. I hope you get the picture."

"Um, not really. Ermm, maybe later you can tell me all about it Sally." The engineer side of my brain was confused by the 3 halves added to more than one, so I was befuddled by what she said.

Over the next week, we called into 2 more small islands without any media to cover the missionary work, with the same procedure, each time the girls returning from the private meeting with the local Spiritual leader all looking ashamed, but relieved. But they all kept me in the dark about what they had gone through.

On the third island I saw Alani in deep conversation with Sally, before Sally insisted on me going along with the girls to see the Spiritual leader there. Alani must have heard something about this Leader.

They were led up to a small, palmed covered area that appeared to be a meeting point about 20 yards away from the most impressive palm thatched hut on the island. One by one, the girls would be ushered in and be there for 20 minutes before another was ushered in. No one had come out. Two big strong islander men stood guard on the entrance, preventing anyone entering or perhaps even leaving. I was not allowed to enter. I noticed when the 2nd girl when in, she was fitted with a blindfold and the guards were replaced by another two, the former walking around the back of the hut. This swapping of the guards happened with each girl being ushered in.

Waiting her turn, Sally whispered to me,

"Billy, when Mia goes in, follow the guards who leave their posts, I want to know what they are up to. This doesn't happen elsewhere, the guards stay put, standing at the entrance for all the girls inspections on the other islands."

Mia was ushered in, after a blindfold was placed on her. The guards walked away and before their replacements had arrived, I snuck up to the hut and followed them. They hurried around to the rear of the hut where the previous guards were leaning their faces into the hut wall. They joined them and soon made peep holes in the thatched wall. Then to my surprise they loosened their shorts and started to masturbate. One guard who was already there turned his upper body around and saw me. He noticed my robe had a lump in the groin area of my robe and smiled. He motioned me to be quiet and waved me in near where he was standing. I looked through a pre made peep hole and I witnessed Mia kneeling in front of a massively obese huge naked islander man adorned with a crucifix plus local handicrafts, some which looked very scary. Well, maybe not as scary as a dead man nailed to a cross I thought.

He passed her a half coconut cup with brownish grey liquid which she drank. He then lit a long pipe and puffed on it before passing it to Mia. She sucked on the pipe and held the smoke in before slowly exhaling. The Leader smiled and clapped, pleased with her.

He then said some mumbo jumbo but finished it with an AMEN.

Mia stood up and was led to a carved wooden altar and lay on her back. The big Islander then had her arch her back so her bum no longer touched the alter and hoisted her dress up, totally exposing her naked groin, before having her lay flat again. He then dropped her legs either side of the altar and dragged her back until her crutch was almost at the edge of the altar. So now Mia was naked and spread, and her dress had ridden up under her armpits, so even her breasts were exposed. Her long blonde hair hang down at the other end of the altar, her smooth honey coloured skin looked divine in the light of the burning torches lighting the hut. The Leader rubbed his fat fingers up her inner thighs, mumbling and chanting as he did in his deep voice.

I tore my eyes away from the wall and looked to see what the off duty guards were doing. They were all fixated on Mia's naked and spread body, masturbating away at the sight, some thrusting their thick, dark, hard and impressive cocks through another hole in the wall now and then in between strokes.

I looked back in and now the Leader's face seemed to be thrust upon Mia's pudenda and he was humming. A deep resonate tone filled the hut and I could even feel the vibrations in my chest. I can't imagine how intense it would feel on Mia's sex. The Leader must have used a rhythmic breathing technique as he didn't have a break in the humming, it only intensified as time when on.

I could see Mia's body tense up, her hips rising involuntarily towards the leaders mouth, her nipples were now rock hard, she was nearing an orgasm for sure. She gripped the sides of the altar, now moaning and dancing her crutch into the Leaders face, the vibrations from his intense humming sending her closer to orgasm. Her moans and movements were frantic, she was about to reach her sexual crescendo when the Leader suddenly stopped humming, pulling he now soaked face away from her red, swollen pussy and speared his fat thumbs into her, spreading her petite cunt wide.

Mia raised her head to try and look down to see what was happening to her. But she was blindfolded, partially drugged and stoned, as well as very, very horny, so she just laid back to accept whatever was coming.

The Leader kept her spread open with one hand and used the other to shine a battery powered bright torch into her vagina, exposing her hymen. Once he was satisfied she was intact like a virgin he pulled her up, stood her on her wobbly legs and removed her dress completely without any resistance. He then led her over to the wall where the guards were masturbating and had her kneel in front of the cocks protruding through the thatched palm. With a flourish he pulled off her blindfold. Mia looked at the naked black cocks waving in front of her and then she turned to look around. It was only then I noticed the other two girls, Cathy and Eva, kneeling naked in front of two waving dark stiffies on offer to them. All the girls had a look of wild desire in their eyes, wanting a release to the tight sexual spring that had been wound up in them by the Leader. Young virile cocks were on offer. Dark temptations that surely would spear into them and burst their their ballooning frustrations and give them the ecstasy they sought.

This Leader was really testing the loyalty and purity of these girls in the most unkind way. I could smell the scents of their excitement and stimulation, I couldn't imagine the turmoil they are going through. All they had to do was to reach out, grab or suck one or all cocks on offer and shove it in their wet and ready vaginas and they would be on cloud nine, but to their credit they had contained their desires. However, you could see their longing in their expressions and subtle rocking of their bodies.

My cock was hard as nails watching all this occur, but then the Leader barked an order and Sally was led in.

My Sally was being led blindfold to be molested and tested by this huge obese man. I was so worried, I had taken Sally's virginity and knew she would fail the intimate and exposing test. I didn't know what the consequences would be, I hoped they would be minor. Maybe Sally could say her hymen was ruptured horse riding or something.

Sally drank the cup, Sally smoked the pipe, Sally let herself be exposed and subjected to the Leaders manipulative ways. Seeing her on offer like that, spread wide and virtually nude, my heart ached for her whilst my cock ached harder. Her beautiful breasts rose up and down and jiggled as her breathing became more rapid and rasped as the Leader's powerful humming on her gash sent her into a drug and vibrational induced sexual fever. I noticed Sally's hands had gripped the altar and she was even pulling herself down the altar to force more of her opening onto the Leaders pleasing, harmonic, thick lips. Sally's moans were loud and urged the Leader on.

His humming changed in pitch, causing Sally's body to twitch when her legs, which had been passively open astride the altar, suddenly swung up and wrapped themselves around the Leaders head, trapping his vibrating lips against her clitoris. I saw the Leaders eyes go wide and show so much white eyeball, unsuspecting this wantonness from a novice nun, but Sally had him trapped.

He went to pull his head back, but only dragged Sally further down the altar. She writhed her body against his lips, moving her hot gash exactly where she could get the ultimate pleasure from his amazing humming. Her body waved sinuously from her shoulders on the altar to her split femininity forced on the Leaders face. She moaned louder and faster as her fierce body rocking continued in accelerating her pleasure. I knew she was about to explode all over his face, the tension in her body rippled along her skin. It was a race between Sally reaching her orgasm or the eyes of the Leader popping out of his head as he experienced a taste of Sally's libido.

Just before Sally peaked, the Leader raised himself up and used his massive hands to prise Sally's wet cunt from his face and lay her flat on the altar. Strings of her juice were still attaching his face and her wet, pulsating pussy and the Leader could not help himself, licking his lips, tasting my Sally's nectar.

He said,

"You no virgin, I know now. Let's see for sure." Ripping off her blindfold.

He slowly rubbed his fat black thumbs on Sally's cunt lips, rubbed red raw, watching her eyes as she took in the vision of this mammoth man standing naked between her legs, touching her intimate parts. Sally stared back at him, moving her crutch to increase the touch of his thumbs on her.

He just smiled, knowing he had unearthed a harlot, and raised his massive dong, that was previously out of sight covered by his bulk, and laid it across her thigh. It was elephantine in its size, but not rock hard. A black pool noodle without its rigidity, larger than one of Sally's arms, perhaps even larger than my right arm.

"If you no virgin, you be my wife tonight, all night, and then I gift you to my men, but they will carry you, you no walk out, I break your small hips apart." He said menacingly, but so cocksure of himself. He slapped his monster loudly from one of Sally's thighs to the other. His beast firmed up and he rubbed it's now exposed head on her crutch, totally hiding her offerings from our eyes. He suddenly thrust forward.

My knees started to buckle at the thought of my poor Sally being split apart by his black log, the pain she would have to endure all night, and the horrors that would be forced upon her the next day by all the Islander men. I felt my cock twitch and my balls rise suddenly and I knew I was about to cum, the degrading and deviate scenes flashing through my imagination was too much, after what I had seen already. I hoisted up my robe to avoid staining it, and without touching my cock at all I spurted arcs and arcs of cum, my balls ejecting all their contents at the thought of Sally's impending sexual purgatory.

I looked back through the wall after I recovered from the untouched orgasm, and the Leader had his massive fat laying on top of Sally's spread form. He took her hands and had them rub along his length from the base of his giant cock nestled amongst Sally's wetness all the way across her pelvic region, past her belly button and up to her rib cage. The black log of man flesh on Sally's petite white body was insanely out of proportion. No way could her small frame accommodate that beast of a cock.

Fuck!! I was hard again, just seeing the sight of my lovely Sally dominated by the massive man.

Mia, Eva and Cathy, naked and and even hornier after watching Sally's display kept looking at the tasty cocks poking through the wall, licking their lips, yet clasping their hands together as if in prayer. So much sexual tension was in the air. Were the guards going to be sated by these wanna be nuns, would they get the battered, torn and abused Sally to use after the leader was done?

Would I be able to save them all from this tribe and be sexually rewarded by each of the girls?

The Leader slowly worked his thumbs into Sally's awaiting slick opening, gripping her lips tight as he opened her pretty cunt wide. He bent down to peer inside of her womanhood, his half hard, half soft, thick black python of a cock sliding off her stomach as he did, leaking a snail trail of his pre cum down her body, before slapping heavily against his bulk.

His head shook a little and he was suddenly fumbling and bumbling, trying to keep my Sally spread open with one hand as he reached for his torch. He dropped his torch, the Leader looked shaken. He grabbed Sally's hands and forced her to try and open herself and display her love tunnel. Sally teased him, driving him deeper into her control, making him be more frantic. He was desperate to see what he thought he saw, but needed the torch but with his fingers slick with Sally's essence he kept fumbling.

Sally worked the Leader up as far as she dared, knowing that one word from him could endanger all of us, but still she was determined to show that she knew, he knew, she had him beat. Sally suddenly laid back and peeled herself open like a 1 dollar stripper in a peep show, offering her goods to the Leaders wide eyes. He cautiously lent in, the hand holding the torch was shaking, and peered into Sally's depths. The Leader did not believe what he saw, he slapped his face hard with his free hand, his head shaking with the force of impact. He looked again into Sally's proud vagina, stared for ages, shaking his head from side to side but his eyes were riveted to Sally's core.