Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slumped down on the earthen floor and wailed. A deep mournful wail that shook the hut. The guards who were looking on and wanking suddenly pulled their shorts up and walked away, praying fervently to God for forgiveness.

Sally looked over to the peep holes and saw only one set of eyes looking in, my eyes she knows so well. She gave me a wink, cheekily flashed me her pink bits and tasted her wet fingers to excite me further, then she stood up and put her dress back on, getting the other 3 to get dressed as well.

We all met outside and walked back to the boat. We were met by all the Island women singing hymns and smiling. Their hearts were full of pure joy. Word had travelled fast across the Island that the visiting novitiates were pure as their blessed virgin Mary and their purity had broken the ugly domination of their brutish Spiritual leader. The small community gifted the girls the biggest harvest of food and even some of their treasured island heirlooms. It was explained to us, that due to the Leader denigrating the angels sent here on the boat bearing gifts, to avoid the wrath of God the community would now be run by the Matriarchy instead.

I tried to get Sally to explain to me what she did to the Leader, but each time I asked she just raised her eyes to the sky and said,

"The Lord moves in mysterious ways." And waved me off.

On the next port, on a larger island that had a commercial airstrip, there was a very large scrum of media, loads of cameras, still and television and reporters clamouring for an interview. Word had gone wide about the miracles.

Sonny was passed a newspaper from one of the reporters and he gave it to me.

The cover story of The Island Times was "5 Virgin's Voyage Brings Hope."

With a large photo under the headline, showing the 5 girls in their modest outfits. But somehow, in the tropical heat, the clothes clung tight to their bodies, so the modest outfit was almost racy in a way as the girls curves were very obvious. I scanned through the article, it was praising the girls dedication to bring the much needed gifts and medicines and help spread the word of god which was well received in these parts.

For the next few hours the media had the girls pose with the local children, as they passed out their gifts to the community. Sally and her ladies were now celebrities. Sally was almost back on board and I overheard a reporter, that had spent too long on the jungle juice, ask Sally about me.

"Can I get an interview with the on board Monk?" grabbing Sally on her shoulder.

"Sorry Sir, Brother William has taken a vow of silence on top of his vow of chastity." Sally said, crossing herself.

The reporter now leered at Sally and the other girls and smirked, as his hand slid down her back to the top of her buttocks.

"Better him than me, if you ever want to have a pre taste of heaven Sister Sally, you can come back to my hotel room and I can send you to the heavens and back." He offered, grabbing Sally on the arse.

The sleazy lowlife, I moved forward to go and jump off the boat onto the wharf to punch him out, but Sonny cut me off, saying.

"Woo, woo, Billy, I fix, watch."

Sonny pulled on a rope that was haphazardly lying across the wharf which then tripped up the reporter who stumbled and crashed on his face at Sally's feet.

Sally laughed and said to the decked reporter,

"Take me up to the heavens you said, it looks like you are more apt to head the other direction. I'll pray for your salvation, when I stop laughing, I promise, HAHAHA."

Some of the press came up and apologised to Sally for his behaviour and applaud her for her quick wit with her retort, ensuring he would be reported to the Press Council and probably lose his credentials.

If Sally wanted the mission to be quiet and allow them to get on with their good work in peace, she had no chance. The media couldn't get enough of the girls and each port they met us to get more and more footage of the girls. How they knew our itinerary was a worry, but I did see Captain go ashore and meet up with the sleazebag reporter the day after he grabbed my Sally on her bum. Later the Captain snuck back with a heavy suitcase while the girls were meeting with the local female church members and wondered now if the Captain had sold out our planned journey to the sleazebag.

The next major island we stopped at I was passed a paper, they were still reporting our journey, the lead story,

"Tragic Loss of Parents yet Sister Mia has Faith."

It was a detailed coverage of Mia's life and how her parents were killed by the 5F triad as they worked with the UN and Interpol to try stop the heroin in region known as the golden triangle in Asia. The main photo was a lovely shot showing Mia's beautiful face trying to look solemn, but it could have been a supermodel look. Another of the photos in the article had Mia standing on the edge of the beach, barefoot with the ocean washing her feet as she spoke to the Island children gathered in front of her. It was very moving, but also slightly revealing as the setting sun made her dress, worn thinner by the crews daily washing, a little see through and the shape of her stunning legs was obvious. She really should be shooting for Sports Illustrated I thought.

We left there and the media took off with their fast boats to beat us to the next port of call on our leaked itinerary. Once they were out of sight Sally went to the wheelhouse and I could hear arguing between her and the Captain, but the boat changed course and we headed North East. Sally came downstairs, with a "Don't even think about messing with me" look in eyes and I let her pass by, feeling the heat of her anger.

The Captain called me up to the wheelhouse,

"Lad, if you don't tame that wench of yours, I swear I will tame her, starting with a session of bottom smacking. I am half a mind to let the press know you two were an item. Virgins be blow-ed, what a load of poppy cock. And why are you still dressed like that, the media have all fucked off on a goose chase?"

"Where are we headed to now Captain?" I asked, stripping off the itchy robe, to be far more comfortable just in my underwear.

"Her Majesty wants to risk us all and go to Mandalalo Island."

"Is it surrounded by coral reefs, is that the problem?"

"Aye, but that's not the main problem, it's oft raided by so called Muslim separatists who run the heroin trade as they island hop avoiding arrest as they get rich off drugging the Western world. Such a shame, one of the prettiest places on the planet and these gangstas have made it unsafe."

"Why do they like it Captain?"

"Well, it is protected by volcanic islands on all sides just within radio distance where they have their lookouts. So any approaching boats or planes can be spotted and the gangsters can disappear before the authorities get them. Apart from that, they love to party there, no locals, no rules, no worries."

"I hope we don't run into them."

"Aye lad, me too." Captain said grimly.

"But Captain, you said there were no locals, why would Sally want us to go there?"

"Your bone headed girl has the notion that some locals might have survived and are hiding in the hills there. As far as I know the Mandalalo's were all wiped out when the gangsters got there the first time. They hooked them on drugs, killed those that resisted and raped whoever they wanted. When they got bored they massacred the lot of them, except for one poor wrench they took with them as a bed warmer for the crew who finally managed to escape to tell the tale of the loss of her people. So now the ramblings of this junkie whore who swears some Mandalaloans are in hiding there have your misses on her crusade to save them. However, I have been there since, ain't no Mandalaloans left."

"Ohh, wow, do you have any weapons on board Captain we can protect the girls with?" I asked, now seeing the girls walking around in their tiny swimsuits instead of their modest missionary uniforms.

"HAH! No weapons on my ship, apart from a couple of flare guns and Cookie's knives. You have declare and sign in weapons each country you visit and on the multi country island hop we have been doing it's a massive pain. Maybe you can wield that big timber crucifix to smite them, for heavens sake we need something to prevent us from becoming fish food if the gangsters are there."

"Hey Captain, can we circumnavigate the island before we land just to check if we can see any recent marks on the sand."

"No point lad, only one way through the reef to get in, and that lagoon has reefs each end, so if they are there, we'll know. There is no way to get in to the other lagoon to land on the other side of the island."

We were soon passing imposing, desolate black islands that were remains of volcanic activity, islands acting as sentinels to the approach to Mandalalo. The feel on the boat was one of impending doom as we were overlooked by the dark uninhabitable towers, each of us getting the shivers, even in the tropical heat. However a few hours later we could hear and see the roar of the swells smashing on the fringing reef. There ahead was Mandalalo, a stunning majestic tropical paradise. One end had a cloud capped mountain which tapered down to a narrow strip of coconut groves joining a forested hill at the other of the island. Inside the reef was a large, still lagoon gently lapping onto a golden beach.

Captain timed our arrival to match the high tide and he steered us to a seemingly impassable gap in the reef that ended with more reef. He idled off the gap, watching the pattern of swells for 20 minutes. I thought he had lost his nerve. Everyone was on either the fore deck or the wheelhouse decks wearing life jackets, except for the Captain and crew.

"No jacket Captain?" I asked.

"No point lad. We smash into the reef, we'll either drown as we are trapped in the boat, or we will be dashed onto the coral. The life jacket is just going to prolong your misery."

"But surely the jacket would help us if we stayed in the entrance channel and we could swim through to the lagoon."

"Aye, there is a wee chance, but you would be still all cut up from the reef no doubt, so then you become a floating buffet for all the Noah's attracted to the blood. And no man wants that, bobbing around as one after another Noah bites and threshes into your flesh."

Cathy, who was nearby, asked,

"Billy, will you please tell me what the heck the Noah is, I can't be seeing to many Arks around here?"

"Cathy, it's Australian rhyming slang, Noah's Ark, Shark." I explained.

Cathy just shivered and held her jacket tight, her eyes were closed and she was mumbling a prayer.

Suddenly Captain gunned the engine and we lurched into the channel behind a large swell. As soon as we were in the middle of the water churning all around us on the reef he cut the motor back and we drifted towards the wall of coral ahead.

Now all the girls were either screaming, praying and generally wetting themselves, as we slowly floated to where we would be dashed onto the unforgiving reef. The Captain yelled out,

"HOLD ON!"

Rather pointlessly, as we all had white knuckle grips on the railings.

He spun the wheel and gunned the motor as a passageway through the reef opened up on our left side. Soon the cries turned to cheers as we made our way across the mirrored surface of the still waters of the lagoon. The Captain had done what we thought was impossible. He hove to and Alon dropped anchor. We made it, and more importantly, we were the only boat in the lagoon. The island was ours.

The Captain said to us all, once the cheering and elation died down.

"If anyone approaches us we can see them coming, so we will roster a lookout on the boat, me and the crew will take first watch, OK?"

"Aye Aye, Captain." We all agreed.

"Also, we should respect the tradition of the Mandalaloan's don't you think Sally?

I will let you explain." The Captain asked with a inquisitive raised eyebrow.

"Um, well, apparently the Mandalaloans were never visited by missionaries as you can see how hard it is to get through the reef. So their traditional dress was, um, no dress. So I think the Captain is right, we should respect them by being disrobed as you first walk onto the island."

I excused myself to go to the head, but it was 20 minutes before I was back on deck.

I looked for Sally, but couldn't see her, Alon pointed up to the wheelhouse, raising his eyebrows at the same time. I climbed the stairs, thinking about Alon's expression, calling out

"Sorry Capt'n, my bowels are playing up."

As I entered, I saw Sally was walking naked towards the doorway I was entering and her face looked flushed.

The Captain looked more smug than ever.

Sally asked,

"Captain, would it be safe to swim to shore from here, all the girls are so keen to go exploring on the island?"

"Aye my sweet lass, the big Noah's never come in the lagoon, their feeding ground is the outer reef."

"Yippee, who's coming, I prepared my Mandalaloan outfit already." Sally said, giving us a twirl.

She bounced downstairs nude and called out to the others,

"Mandalaloan fashion only, lets go!" diving overboard smoothly.

"Fuck yeah'' I yelled, shucking my limited clothing, diving in, following her as she breast stroked to the beach with me right behind enjoying the view. I heard more splashes and turned around to see the other girls swimming our direction and the Captain and his crew watching their naked forms in the crystal clear water.

Sally and I emerged from the water, walked up the beach and looked around in awe. We truly were back in nature, hand in hand, wearing nothing but smiles.

I looked at Sally, the water droplets clinging to her bare curves, a sight that caused my heart to skip, and said,

"I love you so much Sally."

Sally responded,

"Billy, I know the last couple of years must have been a huge, terrible, unfathomable time for you, but you will understand very soon. I know you love me and I lo..." Before she could finish we were interrupted.

"Hey guys look over here." Alani demanded as she pushed her way between us.

Sally shrugged her shoulders and just started following Alani, so I did as well.

It was so unreal watching the naked islander girl walk in front of us on this idyllic tropical isle. Her nut brown buttocks shined in the dappled sunlight as her strong gluts flexed and relaxed. I placed a hand on Sally's bum as we walked, feeling hers while looking at Alani's.

Yes, of course, my dick started hardening.

We were tackled from behind by the other 3 girls who had caught up to us and all 5 of us were rolling around on the grass under the coconut palms. Tits and bums galore. I was in heaven. A tropical heaven with all these beauties, naked under the sky with the most perfect weather ever. I was rolling around as we all laughed in pure joy, well pure if you excuse the raging erection poking into their bellies, holding each other, revelling in being in paradise.

Alani stood over the top of us, her trimmed pussy with the cross above it looking awesome and tasty.

"This is serious guys, look!"

We untangled and stood up and Alani led us to a campfire site. There was trash around it of alcohol bottles, food packaging and abandoned camping chairs. But the only thing we saw was the burnt human skeleton on a fire site near the main campfire. I looked closely and noticed that the wrists were still bound with wire behind the backbone. Who ever it was met a horrible and painful demise.

Mia seemed to go white as a ghost, before her knees gave way and fell to the sand. We

rushed to her aid and when she recovered from the shock she told us,

"This is exactly how my parents were found. Hands tied with wire behind their backs and their bodies burnt to hide any evidence of what they endured before their murders. This has to be the work of the 5F triad."

She then hugged Sally,

"Our plan is working perfectly, all we need need to do is get the equipment off the boat and wait."

"Sally?" I asked, stunned at what Mia had just said.

"I promise I will explain later and we will all make it up to you, won't we girls?"

A chorus from the girls responded.

"Ohh yes"

"You betcha, I have been dying for some Willie"

"I can't wait for Brother Billy's blessing of my ginger gates."

Only Mia was silent, deep in thought, as she clenched her fists.

Eva cried out,

"Is that a waterfall, Ohh my god, this island even has a waterfall."

She ran and we followed her, sure enough, at the base of the cloud topped mountain, there was another perfect postcard scene. A perfect waterfall cascaded out of the high cliffs that disappeared into the cloud hiding the mountain top, into a large pool of fresh water. I ran ahead and dove in the pool and swum to the falls and drank the aerated water. It was so refreshing and pure after the tainted taste of the on board water on our boat. The 5 naked beauties did the same and I swam back in the pool just to see the awesome sight of them all revelling under the waterfall. Even Mia had a smile, and she looked so edible with the water rivulets running down her skin. I felt so lucky to watch the beauties, maybe this island is where I get lucky, real lucky!

Mia must have felt my eyes, she turned, saw the look in my eyes and she was suddenly well aware of her and my nakedness. She slapped the other girls on their bums and yelled over the noise of the falls,

"Come on, we have work to do, we need to get the gear off the boat, all I bought with me was our blues dresses, just in case we ran into people."

The girls nodded and they all dove back into the pool and we swum back to the sand leading to the coconut grove. The girls chatter died down as we passed the fire site, then Mia suddenly sprinted through palm trees to the beach. We followed and Sally spat out,

"Those untrustworthy Cunts!"

I could now hear why she was saying that, I heard our boat motor revving slowly as part of its start up procedure.

I broke onto the beach and saw our boat starting to gather speed very slowly with Alon and Sunny dragging up the anchor. I dove into the lagoon to sprint swim across before they could get fully underway. I was within 15 meters of the boat. So close, but I was tiring and they weren't. The captain leaned out the wheelhouse when Sonny had pointed me out, and yelled out to me,

"I was going to fuck them all, one by one, starting with your prime bitch, but I was made a better offer to fuck you all at once, so, so long loser. I have a suitcase full of money now. By the way, the story about the swimming costumes, all bullshit, I made it up just so I could look at your girls nude everyday when they came for their pre pool inspection. Dumb bitches had no idea, I even had Alon film them for me. By the way your girl is a great cocksucker, isn't she boys?"

The 3 Filipinos nodded, holding their crutches and pretending to bounce my girls head on their dicks.

" And you, ya limp dick, you couldn't get a fuck in brothel, all that pussy on board for months and,,,,,"

His insults were drowned by the noise of the engine as they distanced themselves from me.

My efforts to save the girls equipment failed, but I still flipped him the bird, it's all I could do.

The way the captain laughed at my hopeless gesture and slapped his leg looking at me mad me feel totally useless. I watched as he went to the radio and started a call to who knows where.

Back on the beach the girls were busy. They had dressed in their blue outfits and were collecting firewood, fruit and local greens, going into full survival mode. Alani had stripped bark off some saplings and had made a thin rope by platting the strands together. She then sat down cross legged, showing everyone her shaven, open pussy peeking out from her dress, and used the hand made rope in a bow drill to start a fire. Within an hour the girls had made a lean-to shelter, gathered some food and we had fire. Finally Sally said,

1...34567...12