Virtual Becomes Reality Pt. 04

Story Info
Rachel and Eliza get clean, just to get dirty all over again.
2.4k words
4.38
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I am so spent," Rachel sighed, "but I am sweaty, and so dirty after all of that good fucking," she added devilishly.

"Can you go get the water ready for us, babe? I need just a minute to call Rob and tell him 'goodnight'," Eliza sweetly requested. "Of course, lover," Rachel answered, making her way to the bathroom. She wanted to give Eliza some added privacy for her phone call, so she connected her phone to the Bluetooth speaker she brought for the bathroom, playing the playlist of her favorite love songs that she typically played when she was alone with her thoughts focused on her long-distance lover.

Rachel stepped into the shower and got the water ready. She was enjoying the soft tunes playing along with the hot water flowing down her curtain of dark brown hair, washing over her chest, and dripping off of her supple, sensitive breasts. She closed her eyes to enjoy the warmth for a few moments, getting hot again, reflecting on the way her body had just been against her lover's, writhing in passionate bliss.

With the distractions, she didn't notice Eliza join her until her gentle soft hands appeared on her hips, rubbing around her body in an intimate embrace from her lover behind her, whose sweet breath she could feel on her shoulder blade, blowing little kisses up and down Rachel's tattoo. It was one of her sweet spots that she had told Eliza about early on in their relationship. Sparks were flaring within her core from these sweet, well-placed kisses.

"Oh, Ellie," Rachel moaned, giving Eliza the approval to grasp Rachel's breasts now, massaging them hard in her hands. Eliza had Rachel where she wanted her, excited and needing the pleasure of being teased. Instead, she grabbed the soap and began lathering soap all over her body.

Rachel mirrored her, mesmerized by one of her favorite views: Eliza's perky tits and supple nipples covered in soapy suds, while her face wore a devilish grin. Rachel couldn't take it, she had to have her lover's foam-covered tits in her hands. Eliza gasped when Rachel's hands grabbed tight, immediately finding her nipples and pinching hard.

Rachel enjoyed the view and feel of the tits in her hands as she played with them: squishing them together, massaging more soap onto them, and rolling the nipples between her fingers. Finally, she led Eliza under the water with her by tugging on her tits, still massaging them as their bodies both made their way together, under the steamy water.

Rachel continued massaging the perfect set of tits before her until every sud washed away. Then she buried her face between them, holding them against her as she inhaled, breathing in the tantric energy filling the space with them. She took each nipple in her mouth, biting gently to earn a gasp out of Eliza.

All Eliza could do was watch her lover play with her body, whimpering in the pleasure her sensitive body was now getting pushed towards another orgasm. "Oh Rach, I'm going to cum again from this if you don't stop," Eliza stammered out, breathless with ecstasy.

Rachel brought her face up to see Eliza's moaning face and part her lips with her own tongue, now using only her fingers on the engorged pink nipples. She could feel Eliza's strength slipping, so she moved her against the wall to steady her as she returned her attention to her lips and breasts, determined to repay the nipple orgasm she had received earlier.

Sure enough, Eliza was moaning into Rachel's tongue after a few more heated minutes. Rachel kept her body pressed firmly against her lover's, still supporting her against the wall as the orgasm rocked her beautiful body, She gave each of her nipples a hard pinching twist to force her beyond the edge and get a scream out of her lover..

She was smiling at the look of satisfaction on Eliza's face when she spotted it out of the corner of her eye. "You bring this in here?" Rachel questioned, eyes and smile both widened, while abandoning her lover to pick up a 20" long double-ended, purple dildo. "Is this one of the things from the mystery bag?" she questioned with a sexy grin.

All Eliza could do was smile, because before she even spoke, she felt a light smack across her mouth from the toy that was then being used to part her lips and invade her mouth. "Well, we will make good use of it, get it wet for me, naughty girl," Rachel ordered, "it's my turn to be the mistress."

Eliza took the silicone cock in her mouth like the expert cocksucker she was. It was glistening with her saliva when Rachel pulled it out and slid it into her own pussy, moaning as she penetrated herself with the largest thing that had ever been near her pussy.

"Now, get on your knees and suck on this end for me," Rachel faces her second order to a compliant submissive slut. Eliza took the other end all the way into her throat, moaning on it like the dirty slut she is. She took it all the way in so that her top lip met Rachel's clit.

Rachel craved the feeling and forced Eliza's head against her cunt harder, shaking in an approaching orgasm brought on by the sight before her. It took all her willpower to take Eliza's mouth off of her, but she managed, and then ordered her slut, "All fours!"

"Yes ma'am," Eliza obediently answered as she complied. Rachel spanked her slut's round ass, hard. Eliza was moaning from the second hard slap when Rachel drove the toy cock into Eliza's pussy so hard; Eliza almost lost her balance.

Rachel had never felt so much power. She drank it in as she rode Eliza's ass, fucking her pussy hard as she screamed that she would cum. "Oh fuck, mistress!!!" The submissive woman came hard as her pussy continued getting plowed hard. Rachel was close to an explosion from within her. The animalistic aspect of the position they found themselves in was incredibly powerful in aiding along the guttural groaning orgasm that ripped through her, and straight through Eliza's already orgasming pussy below her.

Incoherent screams echoed off the shower walls as the women came together, one of them not coming down from the first orgasm even slightly before being pushed into an even bigger one. Rachel pulled the toy out of both of their pussies. Kneeling down to the shower floor.

Rachel pulled her lover into a seated position and slid her backward between her legs, letting her limp body collapse back into her arms.

"You were such a good girl, Ellie." Rachel praised her, sweetly, wrapping her arms around Eliza, and kissing her head. She was still breathless and quivering herself, as she rubbed her lover's body, gently, "you make me feel so good babe, and I get so much pleasure in making you feel just as good," she added.

After she caught her breath, Rachel reached for the soap and began tracing it over both of their bodies. Eliza's weak eyes watched her lover's hands cleaning her body, while she still whimpered in exhaustion and the orgasmic waves which were still in control of her exhausted body. Rachel washed Eliza's hair and her own, taking care of her spent lover. Then she turned off the water and continued holding her still-quivering lover, running her hands through her wet hair, brushing it away from her face.

"I love you, Ellie," Rachel whispered. "Mm mm mmm mm," incoherent whimpers were all she heard in return, but she knew what it meant. "Let me get you in bed, babe," Rachel said, softly, turning the music off as she got up and got a towel for Eliza. She helped her to her feet and wrapped the towel around her, helping her dry off, as they made their way back to the bed. Eliza's collapsed and as soon as Rachel was dried enough, she cut off the lights and crawled on top of her lover to kiss her passionately. She was getting turned on again, but knew her lover was exhausted so she just held herself up from pressing against Eliza, gazing into her eyes from under heavy eyelids. Deep hazel eyes gazed back at her as she smiled. "I love you," Eliza spoke softly.

Rachel smiled and gave her one last soft kiss. Then settling in behind Eliza, she pulled the blankets over them and wrapped her warm body around Eliza's, kissing her cheek before laying her head down to fall asleep.

Rachel dreamt of Eliza that night. They had gotten caught in a rainstorm while walking through town and had gotten drenched. Rachel had peeled off Eliza's drenched shirt and bra, licking up all of the cold rain off her tits, and giving her nipples her mouth's full attention until she made Eliza moan her name while she came. Rachel woke with an aching pussy. She had to pleasure her sleeping lover. She owed her a delicious wake-up after all.

She got up and went to the bathroom, splashing water on her face to get nice and alert. She got the 20" toy off of the counter and cleaned it again, just to be sure. Sitting on the edge of the hot tub for leverage, she spread her legs wide and split her pussy's dripping lips with the head of the toy. She rubbed the tip on her clit some before sliding to her entrance. Slowly, she filled her pussy with the large toy as far as she could. Then, standing, with, still, a long portion of the thick dildo was erected in front of her. She held it in place as she walked to the bed, enjoying the massage the toy was giving the depths of her pussy from the friction of walking.

Rachel smiled at the beautiful sight of her lover sleeping like an angel in the same position she had collapsed in-- on her back. This made it very easy for Rachel to climb between Eliza's legs and give her tongue access to her pussy. However, when Rachel parted the plump pussy lips with her tongue, she tasted the sweet juices of Eliza's fruit, already soaking her pussy. 'Was Eliza dreaming something erotic too?' Rachel wondered with a grin. She sat back up and made her way forward to guide the other end of their toy to glide into the swollen and soaked pussy.

Moans began to escape Eliza's lips as soon as Rachel began sliding the toy inside of her. Rachel's eyes were crossing at the pleasure the toy was giving her as she now used only her hips to drive the toy the rest of the way inside of her lover, moaning herself when she felt their pussy lips pressed against each other, the toy pushing against both women's cervixes. Rachel leaned forward on Eliza's body, taking each nipple in her mouth before going up to kiss her lips and run her fingers through her hair, holding her head up for comfortable access to her neck.

Eliza began waking, feeling very filled while kisses were being placed all around her neck. Rachel never pulled the toy out of either of them, instead of fucking, she wanted to grind their pussys together against each other's clits and the toy inside of them. Once Rachel heard the moan from Eliza, she knew she was awake and ready to receive her kisses and more pleasure.

Rachel used her hips to grind forward and backward against Eliza's pussy. She could already feel herself tightening up when she let Eliza slip her tongue inside her mouth. She tasted like heaven, and the friction she was building between their bodies was rubbing both women's insides vigorously. Eliza bit Rachel's lip as her back arched and her eyes rolled back. Hips bucking against Rachel's, Eliza came harder than ever, screaming "FUCK Rach!!!!" Rachel's eyes widened watching the face under her, letting her mouth make a perfect, large, "O" as she stiffened, holding her body hard against her convulsing lover. She couldn't take it, she had to fuck Eliza hard.

Rachel clenched her pussy around the toy to hold it inside of her as began thrusting into and out of Eliza like a jackhammer drilling for water. Both women's pussies complied as they both began gushing girl cum all over the toy and each other. The bed was getting soaked and all they could hear between their loud moans was the sloshing of pussy. A second orgasm ripped through both of them, the woman on top convulsing, giving the one below even more pleasure inside of her. It was too much, Eliza needed control.

As soon as Rachel's stiff body began to collapse onto her, Eliza grabbed her and rolled their bodies over to the dry side of the bed, sitting up now onto Rachel's lap, the toy was still buried to the hilt in each woman's pussy. Eliza reached down and place her left thumb against the hood of Rachel's swollen clit, holding herself steady by that hand against her pelvis. Then she placed her index and middle fingertips from her right hand against her own aching clit. Rachel was already building up another explosion as Eliza began riding her lover, letting her fingers rub against their clits, moving with her body as her hips rotated in a circle, like the gears of a train's wheel: forward, up, back, down, forward, up, back, down. She rode her slowly, both women enjoying the slow, but powerful orgasms building up from their cores. As Rachel reached another peak, she reached her trembling hands to grasp her lover's tits, rolling her nipples between her fingers, finally twisting hard like the switch she knew it was to make her lover scream, which she did.

Eliza began gasping, unable to catch her breath as she came again and again riding Rachel, who took over, thrusting her hips against Eliza's rigid body, holding her thighs down and arching her own back as she began to cum again, herself. "Oh, Ellie! I'm cumming again," Rachel groaned as she exploded, losing her hold on Eliza, who collapsed forward, still twitching around the toy inside of their pussies.

Minutes passed by, the two panting, sweaty bodies sticking to each other, before finally, Eliza was able to roll her body to the side and rest her head on Rachel's chest, taking the toy out of each of them as she did. They held each other, drifting back off to sleep after the workout and mind-blowing pleasure they had just given each other.