Virtual Life Experience Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She charged at him and shoved him back onto the bed roughly. Before he realized what was happening, she had handcuffed him to the bedposts. Marcella, as Nikki, climbed on top of Mario, her pussy poised just above his aching cock.

Marcella lowered herself until the head of Mario's cock just entered her, mirroring their position of moments before when she was playing Blue. She looked at him with a wicked smile and said, "Fuck me, Jason, you bastard." She dropped down and he thrust upward simultaneously.

"Oh, fuck, Red."

They fucked with wanton abandon. "Oh god, Jason," Marcella groaned, "fuck me hard, you stud."

Just as Mario was teetering on the edge, Marcella collapsed on him, her pussy pulsing wildly. "Oh god . . . Oh fuck! Cum in me, Jason!" Mario complied, emptying himself deep inside her. The feeling was exquisite.

A few moments later, after she caught her breath, Marcella gazed down at Mario lovingly. "I love you, Mario."

"I love you too, Marcella."

"Didja like that?"

"Oh god, Marcie, that was incredible."

"Can't have you getting bored," she said with a wink.

"No chance of that."

That evening, the regular crowd met at Aziz's apartment for the weekly VLE release from Antola. Mario gave one longing parting look at his naked girlfriend as he entered the ES2000 VLE chamber. She blew him a kiss as she closed the door to the other chamber.

The machine wrapped itself around him and offered him the choice of Jason, Nikki or Blue. He chose Jason. He heard Marcella on the commlink say to him, "I'm picking Blue . . . I have a hunch."

Mario wondered what she meant. He had long ago learned that her connection to Nikki was beyond intuitive, to the point of telepathic. He never understood it, but he had come to accept it was real. He wondered if this connection extended to Nikki's clone.

Mario found out very soon that Marcella's hunch was spot on. Suddenly he was there, in Antola. Virtually there, really, but it was very difficult to tell the difference. He immediately felt sensations of pleasure. He looked down to see Red sleeping against his side, and Blue tentatively touching his cock, her face focused in concentration as she explored him.

When Red awoke, she was initially angry, but much to Mario's delight, she became aroused and decided to let Blue continue her exploration in the name of sex education. Mario once again marveled at how perfectly the VLE duplicated the sensations of real life as the naïve clone girl eagerly mastered the art of fellatio. Mario held out almost as long as Jason did, but the sounds of Marcella over the commlink virtually sucking off Jason, not to mention Nikki masturbating beside them, put him over the top. "Oh, fuck, Blue!" exclaimed Mario as he came. Marcella moaned in return.

Later in the session, Nikki, Jason, Blue and Purple went outside the structure. This was Blue's first opportunity to explore the outside world of Antola. It was heartwarming to watch Blue delight in every new sight, sound and smell.

The VLE session documented Blue's exploration over the next few days. Blue often commented on the things that Purple liked. Mario got the sense that Purple was enjoying the exploration as much as Blue. Apparently experiencing their surroundings through human senses was different than through Purple's own. Purple brought them to observe the herds, bathe in the stream and watch the sunset. Blue took everything in with enthusiasm.

The only thing they were not permitted to explore was the other alien structures in the settlement. Every time they got close, Purple would redirect them.

Finally, Jason asked point-blank, "Blue, why won't Purple let us go near the other structures? What is she hiding?"

"She won't tell me, Blue senses danger," came the reply.

Blue winced as if in pain, then said, "Purple doesn't want Blue to talk about it."

Later, when they were outside again and Blue was intently watching a little lizard like creature climb on a leaf, Nikki approached Mario/Jason and whispered to him, "We need to find out what Purple is hiding."

"How do you propose we do that?"

"We need to distract Purple long enough for one of us to slip away and find out what's over there."

"That would need to be quite a distraction. I don't see how . . . Oh! Are you suggesting what I think you are?"

"Yes, sex. Sex with Blue. If fingering her put Purple out of commission, I can just imagine what your tongue or your cock would do."

They had previously found that when Blue had an orgasm, the telepathic sensations were too extreme for Purple to process and rendered her unconscious.

"Wait, you are seriously asking me to have sex with her?"

"Yes. Lick her, fuck her, whatever it takes. Just keep her going as long as you can."

"And you won't be jealous?"

"I will, but you'll just have to make it up to me later. Besides, I never would have thought I would feel this way, but the thought of you fucking her really turns me on."

At this point, it was Mario that was turned on. "When do you want to do this?"

"Why not now?"

The ensuing sexual encounter with Blue was epic. From the sounds coming through the commlink, Marcella enjoyed it as much as he did.

As Nikki had planned, Purple lost consciousness during Blue's orgasms, allowing Nikki to slip away to explore the forbidden structures.

When Purple came to, she was angry. She ushered Jason and Blue back to her structure and locked them in, then went to retrieve Nikki. Mario was alarmed when she returned in the mech carrying the limp body of Nikki. The VLE session ended.

Mario stumbled out of the chamber, drained from the orgasms, but also concerned about the latest development.

Marcella emerged and met his eyes. He could see her worry.

As they walked back to their dorm, Marcella seemed lost in thought. Mario broke the silence, "I'm sure Nikki will be OK."

"She will," Nikki said, matter-of-factly, "I'm not worried about that."

There was no logical reason why she should know that, but Mario accepted it.

"Then what is it? You seem very concerned."

"You won't believe me."

"Try me."

"Honey, I felt something during the VLE session."

"Babe, judging from the sounds coming through the commlink, you felt a lot of something. That's kind of the point of all those sensors." Mario grinned, remembering the sounds of her passion.

"No, you don't understand. It was an emotion that came through, it was hard to understand, but it was overpowering. A feeling of worry and concern."

"OK, well you were being Blue . . . I'm sure she was worried about Nikki."

"It wasn't Blue . . . it was Purple, and she was trying to contact us directly."

"What do you mean 'us'?"

"Us . . . humans on Earth."

How do you know?"

"I just do."

Mario pondered this. He had already seen proof of Marcella's ability to connect with the remote explorers in an inexplicable way.

Marcella stopped walking. Mario stopped alongside her. She turned to face him. She looked distraught.

"They need help. Purple was asking for help. The humans there are in great danger."

"What do you mean, danger? And what can we do?"

"I don't know. That's the problem, it was just a feeling, a sensation. No detail."

They stood silently for a few moments, as Mario struggled for something to say and Marcella was lost in thought.

Suddenly, Marcella spoke up again, with conviction. "We have to go back to VLEC Headquarters."

"How is that going to help?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Well, yes, but I don't see how . . ."

"I said, do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Then let's do it."

Mario shrugged, he would follow Marcella on this ride wherever it led.

Antola

Blue sat on the floor cradling Nikki's head and stroking her hair. Jason held his unconscious companion's hand. Purple had retreated to the inner room and her fluid filled environment. Presently, Nikki stirred, her eyelids fluttered, then she opened her eyes.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, looking bewildered momentarily before recognizing her surroundings. "What happened? How did I get back here?"

"We were going to ask you what happened, all we know is Purple brought you back unconscious. She said she rescued you from the 'others'," Jason replied.

"Well, I got to the other structures and it took a while to find one that would let me in. It was pretty much identical to this one. I kept poking around trying to activate the inner door. Finally, the back wall went translucent, then there was a big flash and I don't remember anything else."

Blue spoke up, "Nikki awakened others from stasis. Others feel threatened. Others make Nikki uncon . . . unconscious." Then for emphasis, she added, "Zap!"

"Are you OK?" asked Jason.

"I think so . . . I've got a bit of a headache, but I think I'm alright otherwise," replied Nikki.

Jason turned to Blue, "Who are the 'others.'"

"The 'others' are more of Purple's kind."

"I get that, but what is Purple's kind?"

"Blue not understand question. You see Purple . . . she is what she is, and the others are, too."

Jason thought this wasn't very enlightening. He tried another approach, "What are Purple's kind called? What word should we use?"

Blue looked perplexed for a moment, then said, "Can't translate in words."

Anger and frustration flashed across Jason's face, but Nikki said soothingly, "They don't communicate verbally, so it makes sense that she can't translate it. Why don't we come up with a name to call them."

After a bit of debate, Jason came up with the anatomically based moniker, 'cephalotripod' or CTP for short. Blue clapped her hands and reported, "Purple likes it."

"OK, now that we got that out of the way, where are the CTPs from?" asked Jason, "it is clear they are not native to the planet either."

Blue turned and pointed in a general direction, about 30 degrees to the horizon. "That way . . . far. Very far."

Through Blue's halting words, Purple explained the story of the CTPs.

Their home planet was dying, stricken by overpopulation, wars and pollution. Over 1000 Earth years previously, the CTPs had made peace between their factions, united in desperation to halt the decline in their planet, but it seemed that they had already reached a tipping point, where nothing could save them from destruction. Mass extinction of the native species had begun, and it seemed only a matter of time before the CTPs themselves died off.

The CTPs sent out exploratory teams to other planets, seeking a possible replacement to colonize. Suitable planets proved difficult to find and their exploratory teams ventured ever deeper into space. Purple and the others were members of just such an exploratory team.

They had evaluated Antola for suitability for colonization and concluded that it could be adapted their needs. It would require major terraforming efforts, but it met critical requirements of climate, chemical composition and gravity. It was also devoid of the complication of any existing civilizations.

The CTPs audacious plan was to start with flooding the vast grassy plain, turning it into a shallow sea of their peculiar life sustaining fluid environment. The equipment and personnel to accomplish this required approximately 50 Earth years to transport. The exploratory team had retreated to stasis to wait for the arrival of these resources.

The entry of the humans into Purple's structure had triggered her to be awakened from stasis. She sought to learn as much as she could about the humans before allowing any other CTPs to become aware of their existence. She knew the others would likely see the humans as a threat. The CTPs had already invested a great deal in the Antolan colonization project and were desperate for it to succeed.

Purple felt it was critical to understand not only the two humans that had arrived, but the intent of the species that had sent them there. A rash decision by her fellow CTPs could spark a war with an adversary of unknown capability who had the advantage of proximity.

In addition, Purple was at heart a scientist, driven to understand the universe around her. This unknown sentient species provided a fascinating opportunity of study. She had already discovered through her telepathic link with Blue that they were capable of experiencing sensations far more extreme than CTPs had ever felt. Their own nerves were not capable of producing such sensations.

This thing the humans called "orgasm" was more powerful than any drug her species had developed. She worried she was becoming addicted to it. She found herself wanting to experience it again and again, even though she couldn't handle it completely.

She was angry with herself for letting her guard down and allowing Jason, Nikki and Blue to deceive her.

Blue's next statement was chilling:

"Purple argue with others. Others want kill Nikki and Jason . . . and Blue, too. Purple say Nikki and Jason not threat. Sleep while Purple and others argue."

On cue, Purple dimmed the lights. "Great, we're supposed to sleep after that statement?" asked Jason rhetorically. Nevertheless, he reclined with his head on his backpack. Nikki snuggled into his side as usual. Blue, however, retreated to a far corner of the room with a blanket. She curled up in the fetal position.

"Why are you over there, Blue? Come sleep with us," implored Nikki.

"Blue can't. Sleeping with Jason makes Blue horny. Purple asked Blue not to . . . distract. Purple need focus . . . no distraction."

It made sense, but Jason felt bad. It seemed wrong that Blue might be spending the last night of her life isolated; without human contact.

Jason lay for an hour, but sleep would not come. Nikki gently rubbed his chest, lost in her own thought. Eventually, he heard rhythmic breathing from Blue, indicating she had fallen asleep.

Nikki whispered to him, "I wouldn't be afraid to die, except that I don't want to lose you. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. I've never really loved a man before. I was always too busy being the tough girl."

"I love you too, Red. Totally and completely," replied Jason.

"You love Blue too, don't you?"

Jason hesitated, but then said, "Yes. Yes, I do."

"It's OK. I'm glad. She deserves to have love too."

Jason didn't know how to respond. He squeezed her tight against him.

Her hand wandered down and encircled his cock and she began to stroke it gently. "Jason, if this may be our last night of life, I want to make love to you one more time."

Jason didn't answer, but gently caressed her breasts and pinched the nipples.

Nikki tilted her head to face him and their lips just touched. They stayed like that for a few moments before she gently grasped his lower lip between hers. They kissed softly.

Without losing contact with his lips, Nikki repositioned herself so she was straddling him. Using one hand to hold herself up, she reached down with the other and steered his rigid cock into her entrance. She lowered herself down ever so slowly, savoring each inch as it gradually filled her.

Jason felt her welcoming heat, slowly working its way down his member, squeezing it tight. The more it squeezed, the more he seemed to grow. Finally, she reached the bottom. He could feel the delicate tip of her clit touch down before she settled her full weight on him.

Their lips separated and Nikki sat up on him. He gazed up at her wild beauty. He touched his index finger to her lips. She parted them and sucked gently on his fingertip. He traced his wet fingertip down her chin and began connecting the dots of her freckles slowly downward in a zig-zag path.

Nikki sat still for a full minute, smiling at Jason as he explored, then she slowly began to rock her hips. Normally, their lovemaking was hard, fast and athletic, but this time both of them wanted to draw it out and savor the act. Jason let his body relax as they made love tenderly. Eventually, he felt the familiar wave building within him. Nikki's eyes were closed and her lips parted as she slowly ground against him.

"Nikki, I'm going to cum now," Jason said quietly.

Nikki opened her eyes and smiled, "Perfect. I am too."

Jason felt her spasm around him as he came deep within her.

Jason awoke in the morning to find Blue pacing the floor. "What is it, Blue? What's happening?"

"Purple convinced others . . . Jason and Nikki not threat."

"That's good news, right?" He could see Blue was troubled, "But something is still wrong, isn't it?"

"More humans here."

"What do you mean, 'more humans'?"

"Approaching from south, more humans. CTPs threatened. CTPs attack."

Nikki had just awakened and responded, "What is she talking about, who is attacking who?"

"It seems more humans have arrived on Antola."

"More humans? Someone else was sentenced to deportation here?"

"I don't think so, I'm guessing it is some kind of scientific expedition. Can you imagine the stir it created in the scientific community when Purple showed up in the VLE? It sounds like the CTPs agreed to tolerate the three of us, but now they have become aware of the other humans and are feeling threatened. I'm afraid there will be violence."

"We need to get out there. Blue needs to meet the new arrivals so she can find out their intent and explain it to Purple. I'm sure they weren't sent to take over the planet."

Blue spoke again. She looked worried. "Purple could not stop others, leaving now."

Both the inside door to the back room and the door to the outside world swung open simultaneously. Purple's mech emerged from the back room, lifted Blue by the waist and carried her out the door. Once outside, thrusters fired and the mech went airborne.

Jason and Nikki ran out the door. To the south, they could see distant human figures and machines. A row of mechs already stood between the humans and the CTP settlement. More were streaking to the location through the air, while still others were just emerging from their structures.

"Red, we've got to get out there!" exclaimed Jason. Nikki nodded.

They both took off running toward the distant standoff.

Brandon felt nervous and excited as he loaded into the TTV behind Shannon. He was too amped up to even appreciate her shapely ass in front of him. With any luck, they would make first contact with the extraterrestrial beings today.

Soon, the vehicle lurched into motion. After a few minutes, Brandon began to feel ill. The motion of the vehicle combined with his nervousness and the fact that he had eaten almost nothing was making his stomach upset.

"Great," he thought wryly, "I'll probably start an intergalactic war by puking on the aliens."

After what seemed like an eternity, the vehicle ground to a halt.

The expedition leader, David, spoke up, "We are being approached by some sort of mechanisms. It is not clear whether they are manned or not. We will disembark here and prepare for potential hostilities. Ready your weapons, but do not fire unless ordered to. Hopefully we can convince them that our interests are purely scientific."

As if he hadn't been nervous enough already, Brandon's hands began to shake at this news. As he left the vehicle, he wondered if he could actually use his weapon successfully if it came to that, remembering his previous failures with the antoladactyl. He released the safety on his weapon. "At least I won't make that mistake again," he thought.

As if reading his mind, Shannon leaned in and whispered, "Safety off?" He ignored the comment.

At a distance of some 200 yards, Brandon saw that the alien machines matched the one he had seen in Purple's structure during his last VLE session. A row of about 20 stood there, with more arriving by air. They vaguely reminded him of the machines in the classic "War of the Worlds" film he had seen back in the "History of Science Fiction" class he took as an elective in college, with their slender segmented legs and ovoid main body. They looked menacing, with various appendages that looked like they might be weapons.