Virtual Life Experience Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once all of the team members had disembarked from the vehicle and positioned themselves with weapons at the ready, David spoke.

"Everyone stay in position and alert, I will approach them and see if I can make contact."

David stepped forward and began to walk slowly toward the row of mechs, his weapon holstered and his hands held out and open in an effort to look non-threatening. Brandon held his breath. He felt the hair on his neck rise and felt a strange energy in the air. When David had closed half the distance, there was a crackling noise and a lightning like bolt of blinding electricity connected one of the mechs and David. His body convulsed, then dropped to the grass.

Several of the scientific team members returned fire with their laser pistols. The mech that had started the hostilities collapsed in a smoking heap. Several other mechs fired on the scientists.

"STOP!" a female human voice shouted from among the alien machines. Startled, Brandon saw a mech emerge from behind the others and step to the front. It was an incongruous sight, as the mech carried a nearly naked human female in a thin tendril like appendage.

The firing stopped.

Brandon immediately recognized Nikki, except it wasn't Nikki unless she had gotten a dye job while he was in route to Antola. The woman had shocking blue hair, instead of Nikki's copper-red curls. The mech set her down.

David, who had apparently only been stunned, began to struggle to get up. One last lightning bolt struck him and he went limp.

The woman shouted "STOP!" again and turned and glared at the offending mech. Brandon sensed this was a pivotal moment. Another shot from either side and mutual destruction would erupt. He felt the need to act.

He stepped forward and held his hands up. "Cease fire!" he implored. He ran forward toward David, expecting to be fried at any moment. The blue haired woman turned and ran toward David also. She got to him first. By the time Brandon reached them, she was cradling David's head in her arms.

She looked up at him, tears streaming down her face and declared, "Human dead, Blue is sad . . . and angry."

She laid his head down gently and stood up.

Brandon knew it was a completely inappropriate thought at this moment, but he couldn't help it, "My god she is hot!" he thought to himself. She was wearing only a pair of denim shorts and boots, both of which appeared to perfectly match Nikki's attire from the VLE sessions. He couldn't wrap his head around who she was or how she had gotten there.

She pointed to herself, "Blue."

She looked at him questioningly. Brandon realized she was waiting for him to introduce himself. "Brandon," he said and held out his hand awkwardly. She ignored his hand and threw herself into his arms, sobbing.

"Blue hates killing. Blue loves humans," she sobbed in his ear. For a moment he stood woodenly, then wrapped his arms around her in an embrace. Despite the circumstances, it felt so right. God, she felt so perfect in his arms. Involuntarily his body responded to hers and he felt himself stiffen.

Suddenly, he felt awkward. He let go of her, but she still clung to him. He realized everyone was focused on them.

"What do we do now? We need to defuse this situation. You are with the . . . um, them?" Brandon pointed to the mechs behind her.

"The Cephalotripods, yes. The CTPs create Blue. Blue a copy, a clone."

"A clone of Nikki," Brandon stated as a fact rather than a question. It was obvious. He shook his head in wonder at the incredible replica still holding him loosely and gazing disconcertingly into his eyes with her own impossibly blue ones.

Blue beamed at the mention of Nikki's name. "You know Nikki? Blue just like Nikki." Her face turned serious. She let go of him, turned and pointed to the mech that had brought her. "Purple," she said.

"I know," replied Brandon.

"Blue trans . . . translator. Brandon talk Blue, Purple in Blue's head, Purple understand Blue . . . Purple understand Brandon."

Brandon was stunned. The CTPs had fabricated a perfect human, and could read her mind. It was a lot to process.

Shannon called out, "Brandon, what's going on? Who is she?"

"She is here to represent them. Apparently, the aliens fabricated her in Nikki's likeness. She is a translator, they understand her."

Brandon turned back to Blue, "We don't want to fight the CTPs. We are here in peace. We are scientists . . . we want to learn."

Blue smiled, "Purple scientist. Purple learn Jason and Nikki, Blue help." Suddenly Blue's face clouded.

"What is it? What's wrong?" asked Brandon.

"Purple believes, others don't. CTPs arguing. CTPs feel threatened."

"What are they afraid of?"

"Humans invade. Take planet. CTPs want planet. New home for CTPs. CTPs need new home. CTP's home dying."

"We don't want to take their planet, we want to learn. Humans are curious."

Brandon turned to the scientific team behind him. "Put your weapons down, they feel threatened."

"They feel threatened? What about us? They've killed three of our members."

"I said, stand down. I'm trying to diffuse this situation so no one else gets killed." Brandon couldn't believe he was taking charge like this. If someone didn't though, they might all be killed.

The CTPs argued among themselves telepathically for some time, while the humans stood restlessly.

Finally, Blue smiled. "Humans can stay."

The victory was short lived, however. As the humans began to unload equipment, Blue began to look restless. When they began to build a temporary structure, Blue looked alarmed. "Stop," she called out.

Brandon walked over to her. "What is the matter?"

"What humans building?"

"Shelter. We need a protected place to live, like where the CTPs live," Brandon said as he pointed to the CTP's buildings in the distance.

"CTPs don't want humans make shelter." The CTPs were nervous that structures implied permanency to the human's visit to Antola.

"We do not feel safe without structures," insisted Brandon.

"Wait, CTPs are discussing."

As the discussion began, two familiar figures arrived on foot. Brandon went to greet them, "Jason and Nikki! I am a huge fan, so great to meet you."

"What's happening?" Jason asked, eyeing the smoking human bodies on the ground, "and who the hell are you?"

"We are here on a scientific mission. We had a bit of a rough first contact, but with Blue's help we are negotiating."

"It is good to see other humans again," replied Jason.

The discussion lasted about 10 minutes. The end result was surprising. Blue looked triumphant, "Humans stay in CTP's structures."

The research team huddled up and discussed this option. It offered an opportunity to study the CTP's closely. Nikki stepped up. "We have been living with Purple for weeks, their structures are safe and they can provide food and water." The team quickly agreed to accept the proposal.

Soon, the team was divided up among their CTP hosts. Blue approached Brandon. "Brandon stay with Blue. Brandon will be Blue's man. Brandon have sex with Blue. Blue loves sex."

Brandon was stunned at her request. Nikki chuckled. "We've been trying to teach her how to be human. We haven't gotten to the lesson on tact yet. She really did well on the sex lessons, though." Jason grinned and nodded.

Brandon smiled, wondering how to respond. Blue took that as a yes. She squealed in delight and flung herself in his arms. He opened his mouth to say something, but she covered it with her own lips. He surrendered to her passion and kissed her back. He was hard as a rock and felt a wave of desire sweep over him. God, she was hot . . . and she wanted him. Tonight was going to be interesting.

As they walked back to the CTP settlement, with Blue clinging tightly to his side, he stole a glance at Shannon. She glared back at him. Blue stopped dead and pulled Brandon to a stop. He looked into her face and saw consternation. "Does Brandon already have woman?" She pointed to Shannon.

"No, I was once Shannon's man, but she doesn't want me anymore."

Blue smiled, "Blue wants Brandon." She embraced him again. Shannon rolled her eyes. Brandon squeezed her back. There was no denying it, he wanted her, too.

VLEC Headquarters, Earth

"Thank you for meeting with us again," said Marcella, trying to ignore her distaste for Leo.

"It's nice to see you again, but I still don't understand what you want," replied Leo.

Leo looked at the two of them. Mario shrugged. Marcella looked befuddled, but finally said, "I don't really know myself, but I know they need our help on Antola. Somehow this place is the key to it. I think I need to live game Blue. Purple is trying to contact us here on earth."

"I can't say that makes sense to me, but you are welcome to use our ES3000 prototype for as long as you want."

"Did you guys provide any means of communicating with the science mission?" asked Marcella.

"They have the equipment and supplies to build a receiving station with full communication ability, but it will take some time and effort on their part. In the meantime, they have some rudimentary ability to receive short messages in their terrestrial transport vehicle. Just simple binary code, basically. Keep in mind, however, that the communication takes hours each way."

An hour later, Mario watched Marcella's bare ass retreat into the ES3000 chamber. She had been unconsciously erotic as she undressed and he had longed for a little amorous attention before her session, but she was completely focused on the task at hand and paid him little attention. She had given him a single distracted peck on the cheek. He sighed a little, but then smiled . . . he loved her even more for her passion to this cause.

Mario decided to join her in the live gaming session to pass the time. He finished undressing and entered the second chamber. He was asked to select a subject between Jason, Nikki, Blue, Brandon and Shannon. Mario did not recognize the last two names, but presumed Brandon and Shannon were members of the scientific mission. Curious, he selected Brandon. His surroundings came into focus. He appeared to be in a military vehicle of some sort, surrounded by others.

Presently the vehicle ground to a halt. The ensuing encounter with the CTP mechs was heart pounding drama and kept Mario entertained for the next hour. He was thrilled when Blue declared her intent to engage in sex with him and was instantly hard. He was struck by how arousing her tactless naivety was.

The walk back to the CTP's structures was long, however, and Mario got bored. "Marcella Honey, want to go get something to eat?" he asked over the commlink.

"No, I have to stay here. I'm getting sensations from Purple and I'm trying to decipher them. She is very worried."

"What is it you think you can do from here?" asked Mario.

"I have no idea, but I have to try to figure it out. She really believes the humans are in danger. She seems to be asking us to retrieve them to get them out of harm's way."

Mario went to order food. When he got back with take-out Chinese, he approached Leo. "Is it possible for the scientists to return to Earth, if things get too dangerous for them on Antola?"

"No. Theoretically, the equipment and personnel could be shipped there to build a transport system that would support return trips, but realistically, that would take decades to complete. No, they are there for life, a fact they were well aware of when they all volunteered."

Antola

When Brandon, Jason, Nikki and Blue arrived at the structure with Purple, Brandon spent almost an hour exploring the interior. He was fascinated with the ability of the material of the structure to change from opaque to translucent apparently at Purple's will.

Jason showed him how to communicate directly with Purple through the cylinder wall. The sensations were overwhelming and somewhat disturbing. Brandon was overwhelmed by a sense of worry that seemed to be imposed on him by the alien creature on the other side of the translucent cylinder wall.

"Blue, what is Purple worried about?"

"Humans in danger. Purple not trust others."

"Purple doesn't trust the other humans?"

"No, Purple not trust other CTPs."

Blue squeezed Brandon's arm, tilted her head toward him and gazed at him with her impossibly blue eyes. Despite the unsettling nature of her statement he felt his focus wavering. Damn, she was mesmerizing.

"Blue is hungry," she announced. On cue, a previously unseen compartment opened in the wall and a shelf slid out laden with sizzling food that appeared to be meat and vegetables. Brandon looked at Jason. "Where did that come from?"

"I'm not sure, but I think Purple synthesizes it. I haven't seen any sign that the CTPs hunt or farm."

"Purple make food, just like Purple make Blue," confirmed Blue, matter-of-factly.

"Amazing," thought Brandon.

After they finished eating, Blue fixed her gaze on Brandon again. She put a hand on his chest and gently pushed him back against the wall. Her face projected a look of innocence that made her next statement all the more startling and arousing. "Blue suck Brandon's cock," she said simply as she dropped to her knees and began unbuckling his belt.

Brandon was instantly hard, but felt a sudden rush of self-consciousness. "My god . . . she's really going to give me head in front of the others?" he thought to himself. His face went hot.

Nikki chuckled at his predicament. "Like we said before, she hasn't learned tact yet . . . and she loves sex. I suggest you just enjoy it. Don't mind us, we'll just join in when we're ready, if you don't mind." She paused to see the look of shock on Brandon's face.

"Relax, I'm joking," she laughed, "You two kids have fun."

Nikki took Jason's hand and led him to the opposite corner of the room.

By this time, Blue had freed Brandon's cock and was regarding it with desire. She reached out the tip of her tongue and ran it up the underside from the base to the head. A chill went up Brandon's spine. He sighed and ran his hands through her blue locks, applying gentle pressure to the back of her head.

She took his left ball into her mouth and sucked gently, then switched to the right. Blue shifted to one side and wrapped her lips from one side around his shaft and worked up and down it, avoiding the head. After a dozen strokes or so, she switched to the other side. Blue may have been inexperienced, but she had picked up the art of teasing quickly. Brandon was soon silently begging for her to give his sensitive cock head some attention. What she was doing was pleasurable, but it hinted at more intense sensations to come.

Blue wrapped a hand around his cock and stuck out her tongue. She gently traced the edges of the head. Just as she did this, Brandon heard, "Oh god, Jason!" from across the room. He looked up to see Red on her back and Jason's head between her legs. Her hips were bucking and her face was contorted with pleasure. Blue slid the head of his cock into her hot mouth and began caressing the underside with her tongue. Between the vision of Nikki being eaten out and this new sensation, Brandon almost lost it. He bit his tongue in an effort to keep from cumming. Blue took him deep and began bobbing up and down, suction seemingly increasing with each stroke. Brandon moaned.

Abruptly, Blue stopped and stood up. She pressed her body against him hard, pinning him against the wall and kissed him passionately. Their tongues danced for a minute or so. Brandon decided it was time for him to take control. He grabbed her wrists and spun around, pinning her against the wall. He sucked on her neck. Blue gasped, then let out a little sigh. "Blue likes that. Brandon makes Blue wet . . . down there. Lick Blue's pussy, please!"

Brandon chuckled at her request. "Don't worry, I'll get to that. Be patient."

"Blue doesn't want patient. Lick Blue's pussy now!"

Brandon did not comply. Instead, he took her left nipple in his mouth and slid his hand down her shorts, working his fingers into the wet folds. Blue's knees almost buckled. "Oh! Blue likes that too . . . fucking good." She unbuttoned her shorts and let them drop. "Oh, good!" Brandon worked a finger inside and traced around her large clit with his thumb. He continued to suckle and lick her nipples, occasionally biting gently.

"Oh, yes!"

Brandon dropped down to his knees. He sensed she was well primed from his manual stimulation and he dove into her slippery pussy immediately, shoving his tongue as deep as he could. Blue rotated her hips, causing her clit to rub circles on the tip of Brandon's nose. She began to whimper.

Brandon moved up and took her clit between his lips, teasing the end with his tongue.

"Blue feel so good. SO FUCKING GOOD!"

After about a minute of this treatment, Blue began gyrating her hips so violently that Brandon had to grip her ass with both hands to stay in contact with her clit.

"Uuunnnghh! Oh fuck! Blue cumming!" Blue grunted. Brandon's tongue was flooded with her juices. Her hands gripped the back of his head like a vice even as her body slid down the wall.

Brandon didn't let her catch her breath. He kneeled up and pulled her ass toward him until she was impaled on his erect cock. She gasped. Her legs wrapped around him trying to pull him deeper.

Blue hadn't come down from her previous high when her second orgasm hit. Brandon watched as it registered on her face. "Oh god that is so sexy," Brandon thought to himself. They fucked with wild abandon.

"Oh my fucking god, I'm cumming!" Brandon heard from across the room as Nikki succumbed to her own pleasure. He looked up to see Jason plowing her from behind. That did it. He grunted and pumped Blue full.

They lay together, sated. He awoke and hour later. Somehow, he had managed to stay inside of her and he was now rigid again.

"Fuck Blue again?" Blue asked.

"Yes."

They made love gently and tenderly. When they were spent, Blue snuggled against his side and dozed off. "I could get used to this," Brandon thought to himself.

Jason awoke to a terrifying wail. His survival instincts kicked in and he immediately leaped to his feet. Blue was sitting up beside Brandon with a look of horror on her face. Brandon sat up looking bewildered. Blue's face was ashen.

"Blue, what's wrong?" asked Nikki as she ran to her clone's side.

Blue turned to her and whispered, "Dead . . . all dead." Suddenly she buried her face in her hands and sobbed uncontrollably. Nikki wrapped her arms around Blue.

Jason took her face in his hands and asked, "Who? Who's dead?"

Between sobs, Blue managed to say, "the humans. The CTPs killed all the humans. They are all dead."

Jason looked at her in shock. "How . . . why?"

"CTPs don't trust humans, safer to kill them . . . zap!"

Jason felt anger boiling up. "It was a fucking trap. Those fucking bastards betrayed us. They divided us up and invited us in just so they could eliminate us."

Brandon spoke up. "Why are we still alive?"

"Purple not follow orders. Purple refuse."

Blue suddenly stood up. "Purple says must leave . . . Now! Others coming to kill us."

As the four of them gathered their weapons, the interior door opened and Purple's mech emerged. She made her way to the outside door and it opened as well. She charged through the doorway and stopped about 20 yards beyond it.

"Go," said Blue. Just as she reached the door, she shrieked in pain and fell to her knees, holding her head.

"Blue!" cried Brandon as he bent down to help her up. "What's wrong?"

"Other's attack Purple's brain. It hurts!" Blue gasped.

Jason and Brandon lifted Blue and carried her out. She seemed to regain control and began running with them. She ran past Purple and turned to the right. "This way!" Blue directed. Jason looked ahead and saw a faint shimmering shape he had not noticed before.