Virtual Reality

Story Info
A VR headset, a frustrated wife and her annoyed colleagues.
7.8k words
4.42
24k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just always so disappointing," said Annie.

She was sat on Rebecca's sofa, nursing a nearly empty glass of wine. Rebecca's glass was nearly full, but the bottle by Annie's foot was not; she imagined that this was the reason that Annie's tongue had been loosened. They were not that close. In fact, Rebecca disliked her colleague intensely. She wasn't sure if it was her seemingly effortless waistline, or the high cheekbones beneath Annie's mouse grey eyes, but she'd taken against her the moment she'd met her. And then there was her innocent smile, her self-confident laugh born out of the fact that men never seemed to say no to her, and of course, the corollary of her effortless rise through the ranks at work... well, you don't have to like your colleagues, do you?

But Annie seemed to think they were friends. She was always coming over to Rebecca's desk to "have a little chat" although it was always Rebecca who was singled out for criticism about time wasting, not her. Annie insisted that they took their lunch break together, subjecting Rebecca to endless stories about how wonderfully attentive her handsome new husband was. Because of this, Rebecca hated the man despite never having met him, hated him as much as she hated Annie's perfect suburban life and as much as she hated Annie's perfectly pretty face and the way she left men drooling in her wake, seemingly without even realising it.

All of which is why Rebecca had been shocked when Annie, a week ago, had begged Rebecca for an after-work drink (would you believe it, Little Miss Perfect drank!) and had preceded to nervously ask for Rebecca's advice on bedroom matters, "for a friend". Rebecca had listened carefully, at first with feigned concern and then growing incredulity. It sounded like her handsome, successful husband was negligent when it came to giving pleasure between the sheets. Negligent and, from what Rebecca could tell, completely self-centred. she'd played along with the charade and told Annie that she needed to have a think, but maybe they could have a drink at her flat next week, to discuss it? Annie had enthusiastically agreed.

The next day, when the effects of the two glasses of wine had worn off, Rebecca wondered what she was doing. While she was confident that a more personal setting would make Annie more comfortable spilling intimate secrets, what exactly did Rebecca hope to learn? How on earth was learning more about trouble in paradise going to help her at work?

"Penny for your thoughts? "said Rick the IT technician cheerfully, as he tapped on the keys of her laptop.

"Oh, I was thinking of Annie," she replied before she could censor herself.

"That bitch? You and every straight man in the office, I bet," said Rick. The involuntary vehemence of his response shocked her. Rick was a middle-aged guy, had a young son and was by far one of the nicest of the IT staff. She didn't think that she'd ever heard him swear, much less about a woman.

"Why'd you call her a bitch?" she asked curiously.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Rick was flushing crimson. "It's just she's a, um, cock-tease." The last word was half mumbled, and Rebecca only just caught it. "She's always coming in with an 'urgent' problem, batting her eyelashes and expecting to jump the queue. And we all fall for it, every time. Even me, and I know what she's doing. I'd love her to be taken down a peg or two, but that's never going to happen. The bosses fell for her flirting years ago."

Rebecca laughed, "no need to apologise. To be honest with you, I feel the same."

"But I thought you were friends?" he asked.

"No, or at least, only she thinks we are. Hey, can you keep a secret? It might make you feel a bit better."

Rick stopped tapping on the keyboard and looked up at her, "I'm all ears."

"Well, we went for a drink last night -- don't ask -- and she told me that things are... suboptimal in the bedroom with her husband. So however frustrated you're feeling - at least you know that she's feeling just as bad!"

Rick laughed, "oh that is good to know. If I was a bit younger, I might have even tried to take advantage of it. Sadly, I've seen just how little interest she has in me, when she doesn't need her computer fixing that is. And speaking of which, here, I'm done."

As he handed Rebecca the laptop, she glanced at him. He wasn't a looker, sure, with a few extra kilos on a slightly too short frame. But he was a nice guy, and older women might think that the grey flecks in his hair suited him. Clearly not in Annie's eyes though, "those ugly old men in IT" was how she'd referred to them once.

"Thanks. I'll let you know if I think of a way to humble her."

"Haha, yes you do that. Just don't tell my wife who I'm fantasising about when ..." he clapped his hand over his mouth, blushing furiously.

"Don't worry- I won't tell anyone!" Rebecca's eyes twinkled. She liked this more outspoken version of Rick. Suddenly she had a thought. "There's something you could tell me, though. You know I'm single and so have no clue what to tell Annie. I might even give her good advice by mistake! You're married - what do you do to spice things up with your wife? If you want, maybe I can convince Annie to try them and you'll know that you've had a little... influence on her."

She didn't think it was possible for Rick to get any more embarrassed, but he somehow managed it. "Uh, well. It's all about that fantasising thing. But to make it easier we use a virtual reality headset."

"VR?" Rebecca was incredulous. "But is that really sexy? Last time I used one the graphics..."

"Yes, but they are so much better now. It's almost like being in the video yourself. We take turns wearing the headset while the other person... does stuff."

"And your wife likes that?" Rebecca asked curiously.

"You mean, does she like imagining that I'm some ripped beefcake rather than... well, yes. It's amazing really. After a while you forget you are weaving the helmet and it feels like you really are in the scene."

Rebecca stared at him. "I'm starting to think I should have been dating geeks all along. Maybe I should get one of these sets," she laughed.

"Well, they are a bit expensive, but definitely worth it. And it's not just for pom either. There're loads of games and even some normal movies. Tell you what, my wife is taking Sam to visit her parents this weekend. Why don't I drop our headset round your place? You can give it a spin." Suddenly Rick realised what he was implying, and his fanboy enthusiasm was replaced with stuttering apologies. But Rebecca's curiosity had been piqued.

"Yes, that does sound amazing. I'll owe you one, Rick," she told him, pretending not to notice his embarrassment.

Rick dropped the VR headset off later that week. He'd set it up in her lounge, showed her how to access the content and then nervously left her to it. Rebecca promised to WhatsApp him when she was ready for him to come round and collect the device. She'd expected to be underwhelmed but was legitimately amazed at the quality and immersion of the first few games she tried. Then she tamed her attention to the "adult" folder, that Rick had responsibly hidden behind a parental look.

"My wife's birthday," he'd confessed sheepishly. "I've deleted the history. I suggest that you do the same after, uh, you know."

"Thanks," Rebecca laughed. "But I'm a child of the internet age. I grew up knowing all about private browsing and the need to clear my search history before my parents used the computer!"

Now as she scrolled through the downloaded pan, she smiled to herself. Deleting the history was one thing, but Rick couldn't hide the titles he and his wife had downloaded. "Mega Creampie 2", "Casting Couch Internal", "Unprotected Massage". Creampies were not entirely Rebecca's thing, but the massage one sounded interesting, so she put it on.

She was immediately inside a mirrored massage room, sat on a soft but firm massage table, that felt just like her sofa. "Because it is my sofa!" Rebecca reminded herself, but almost immediately her attention was brought back into the virtual world as a young, muscular, and extremely half naked man walked in.

"Ah yes, I see that your husband has bought you the full inside and out relaxation package. An excellent choice! Are you ready to get started?" Rebecca didn't question his half naked appearance (this was porn after all!) and allowed her body to follow the onscreen camera so that she was lying on her sofa. Now she understood the reason for the minors; by twisting her head she could see a reflection of the masseur's hands on the young blonde model's body.

It was impressive, as Rick had said. Despite the body not being hers, she could swear that she could almost feel his soft hands on her back, her legs, her butt. The insistent pressure on her shoulders as he flipped her round. Her nipples were as hard as if he really did have them in his mouth. She watched his reflection work his way down her body until she could almost feel the hot breath of his mouth against her pussy and the feeling of a hard cock at her entrance.

The visuals were so compelling that she was surprised and disappointed when she reached down and found no cock lying against her and found herself wishing that she'd thought to grab her dildo. Still the feeling as she stared into the masseuse's eyes and masturbated with her fingers was intense. "Where do you want me to come?" he whispered in her ear, via the headset speakers, and she felt the muscles of her pussy contract around her fingers as she and the model on the screen shared an orgasm. After both she and the actors had finished, the screen faded to black and she lay panting before finally taking the headset off. Screw the expense, she thought. This was definitely a gadget that was worth buying. She absentmindedly tweaked at her nipple and sighed. It wasn't quite a boyfriend, of course, but it sure was close. She felt the familiar butterflies in her stomach, and an undeniable wetness between her legs.

And so it was that the next night, whilst Annie moaned about how disappointing her sex life was, the only thing Rebecca could think about was the headset that sat a few feet away.

"You don't even have a boyfriend!" Annie suddenly exclaimed, "How do you cope?"

"Oh, you don't always need someone else," Rebecca said absentmindedly, thinking of the masseur and her dildo in the bedroom.

"I know, I know," Annie sighed. "But my fingers are so boring. I've tried spicing things up with some role play, but John isn't really one for that kind of thing. I'd suspect that he thought sex should be purely for procreation, but fuck. He's not even any good for that."

"You guys are trying for a baby?" Rebecca asked. Annie's tongue had been well lubricated by three quarters of a bottle of wine and she wasn't going to miss this chance to get as much incriminating evidence out of her as she could. It was illegal to discriminate against pregnant women, of course, but still, there were a distinct lack of mothers on the board.

"Well, I am. He doesn't seem to even be bothered. I keep telling him that we need to have plenty of sex at the best times in my cycle, but he keeps saying that it will happen when it happens! He hardly ever even comes inside me! I fucking love creampies; the thought of a guy shooting inside my pussy and the one man with whom it is safe to do so doesn't even want to!"

Annie buried her head in her hands and Rebecca smiled. Rick would love this when she told him. The thought of stuck-up Annie having the same fetish, well it would make his little fantasy that much hotter. And talking of Rick...

"Actually, I have an idea." she told Annie. "You know how I was saying that you don't always need a boyfriend? Well, I got a new toy."

"A dildo?" Annie's eyes were wide, and Rebecca could see her squeezing her legs together.

"No, even better than that. You know how they say the mind is the most erotic organ? Well I got this to help it along," Rebecca said, showing her the VR headset. "I know it sounds geeky, but what do all those dorks do up in their rooms but think about sex all day. And the men in here are most definitely not dorky. Why don't you give it a go?"

"Give it a go?" asked Annie nervously. "I couldn't. Not here with you..."

"Of course you can! I'll set you up and then leave you to it. You can give me a shout when you are finished." Rebecca could see Annie biting her lip nervously as she looked at the headset. "Come on! One of the films is called 'mega creampie'. You'll love it!"

And she pulled Annie into the centre of the floor and set her up with the headset. The TV showed what was being displayed in the visor, so she guided Annie through to start the film. As it started, she lifted up her headset and whispered in her ear.

"Enjoy! I'll be in the other room." As she left she glanced back to see Annie already with her hands on her breasts as an on screen Adonis kissed and nibbled on her model alter-ego. She smiled and closed the door with an audible click.

"You'll never guess who is using your headset right now!" she messaged Rick from her bed.

"No fucking way!" came back the almost instantaneous reply. Then, after another minute, "what is she watching?"

"Mega creampies," replied Rebecca, "when I left the room she was already getting into the mood."

"Fuck," was the one-word response.

Five minutes passed, during which Rebecca idly scrolled through her phone and tried to calm herself down. The thought of Annie pleasuring herself just a few metres away kept creeping back into her mind and she felt herself getting wet. Then her phone beeped with another message from Rick, "I just don't believe it. Annie is using my headset?"

"Hang on," she replied and crept back to the door of the lounge. She paused with her hand on the door handle, uncertain if this was really a line that she felt comfortable crossing, before a soft moan from the other side of the door made her stomach clench and her hand press downwards.

She opened the door as quietly as she could, but she needn't have worried. The headphones blocked out nearly all sound, and the moans and gasps from the TV drowned nearly everything out. On the big screen a muscular black man was ramming his cock into the propped-up pussy of the same blonde model from the other scene. The view on the TV was from the visor's perspective, looking back across the model's arched back at the taut stomach and rocking hips.

"Do you like my cock?" grunted the actor on the TV. "Is it better in your married pussy than your limp dick husband's?"

"Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck me harder," moaned Annie and Rebecca looked at her in surprise. The prim blonde housewife was on all fours, pussy pushed back towards Rebecca in the same pose as on the TV. From this angle Rebecca had a clear view of Annie's fingers sliding in and out of her pussy as rapidly as the thrusts on screen. Rebecca carefully took her phone out and snapped a picture. The sound of the shutter startled her, and she looked at Annie nervously. But the pretty little housewife was too self-absorbed in her pleasure to notice. Rebecca smiled to herself and hit send.

"Fuck" was Rick's immediate answer. Then: "Can you take a vid?".

Rebecca smiled, aimed the camera and hit record. She might not send it, but there was something incredibly sexy knowing she was capturing her rival in such an intimate moment.

"Where do you want me to come?" grunted the actor.

"Come inside me," Annie moaned, her fingers glistening wet and her pussy making squelching sounds as she rammed them inside her.

"You want me to come inside you?" said the actor as if in response. "Do you want me to come in your married pussy?"

"Yes!" gasped Annie, her hand speeding up even more. "Come inside my cunt. Knock me up. Give me a baby." By now Rebecca was rubbing the crotch of her jeans. She was starting to wonder how she could peel them off while keeping the camera steady, when the actor announced his ejaculation with a groan, accompanied with chirruping gasps from Annie, as her legs shook. Rebecca clicked off the camera and crept back to her bed, to await Annie's call.

"That was amazing," she sighed, after Rebecca had packed the headset away. The room smelled of her, but Annie was in a kind of wistful post orgasmic stupor. "It seemed so real."

"I know, right," replied Rebecca, with a hint of grumpiness. She hadn't had time to satisfy herself, and her pussy was screaming at her to get Annie out of the house.

Annie didn't seem to notice. "At times it really felt like he was touching me. Touching my, you know..." she blushed, which made Rebecca even more annoyed.

"Yes," she said, and then feeling a bit mean, "of course, it's usually even better. They recommend you don't touch yourself. At all."

"What?" said Annie, confused.

"Yes, it's a way of increasing sensitivity. Like edging. You know what edging is? The manufacturer says not to touch yourself, even when you are not using the device. Then if you keep not touching yourself during the clip your brain apparently flips. Starts imagining that you're feeling what it can see. It's like a kind of hypnosis. I've had my best orgasms doing that." Rebecca had no idea what she was saying, but she noted with some satisfaction that the sheen had been taken off Annie's experience.

"Oh," she said. "I guess I should try that out."

"Yeah," Rebecca tried to sound non-committal slightly incredulous that Annie was buying this nonsense but also turned on at having her abstain at her instruction. "You should probably not do anything. I mean, masturbation, sex..."

"It's not as if my husband will complain," Annie said softly and Rebecca almost felt sorry for her, until she remembered how the model's body in the chip was almost a perfect for Annie's.

"Just remember, the more you abstain the better it will feel," she told her and Annie nodded.

When Rick came round to collect the headset, Rebecca showed him the video. She'd expected the IT technician to get embarrassed; blush as obviously as he had when they discussed virtual reality. But instead he went white and stood as rigid as ice with his fists clenched.

"I thought you'd like it," she laughed. His eyes were fixed on the screen, his breath ragged. "come inside my cunt," moaned Annie and Rick moaned with her. He was shaking. No, not shaking. His hands were moving in front of his groin in what was clearly a newly tight pair of jeans. He was oblivious to Rebecca stood there, only staring at the screen in her hand.

"Rick!" she said. "Rick!" and switched off the screen. He immediately refocused his eyes, as if snapping out of a trance. Now he reddened.

"I'm sorry," he gasped. "But she's so beautiful. So mean. And she was begging me to... I mean, it would change it all. Change her life." He fell silent and Rebecca laughed.

"Oh, it's ok. I get it," she said. "It was hot. I also acted a bit without thinking." And she told him what she'd said to Annie after she had taken the video. Rick laughed, he seemed to be returning to himself, although there was still something in his eyes that Rebecca couldn't place.

"Who would believe something like that? This isn't Star Trek," he chuckled.

"Hey, the mind is very powerful. It can trick you into lots of things," she said, pretending to be hurt.

"Sure, but not into feeling an invisible lover fucking you. In fact, you know what my wife has me do? She's made me learn each of the scenes by heart so I can pretend to be her partner. She does say that it feels like a completely different dick than my usual one, sure, but still she can't dispense with me altogether!" Rebecca stared at him open mouthed. Seeing the video of Annie had flicked something in his brain and he suddenly seemed much more open. And his obvious arousal was doing something to Rebecca too. It's not that she found the 40 something attractive. No, Annie had been right about that, even if she had been mean to have put it so plainly.